Lost and Found Ch. 06

Story Info
A simple day out.
1.5k words
4.47
6.8k
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex went back to work and Kelli settled in. She wasn't moved in, exactly. This was more like a trial run. Besides she felt safer with Alex. So she cleaned the house and did laundry. She felt very domesticated as she did the housework totally naked except for an apron. She wasn't to answer the door unless she knew who it was. She kept a sundress by the door, just in case.

Alex cooked for them and they spent long evenings talking and exploring each other. Kelli would sit naked at his feet learning all there was to know about her Master and in turn he knew all about her. There were no mysterious phone calls or emails or anything else. They relaxed and enjoyed each other.

Thursday Kelli decided to go shopping for a dress for Saturday night. She wanted something that made her feel sexy and confident, but that still said submissive. Not an easy task. She was feeling frustrated, so she stopped at a café for some coffee. She was checking her phone for messages when she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Martha. Robert stood behind her carrying several bags.

"Darling, how wonderful! What are you doing?" Martha trilled.

"Hello Martha," Kelli replied, "Just taking a break from shopping."

"Shopping? But you don't have any bags! It must not be successful," Martha sat herself down, "What are you shopping for?"

A little annoyed and a little embarrassed Kelli told her about her pursuit of a dress for Saturday. Martha was very excited. She offered herself as a guide to find the perfect dress.

"You'll never find anything here!" Martha exclaimed, "However, if you'll come with me, I know just the place!"

Kelli agreed and finished her coffee. They set off at a brisk walk with Robert following behind. Martha linked arms with Kelli and began telling her about preparations for the party. Kelli lost track of where they were. They turned up a street that she didn't recognize and Martha stopped in front of a brownstone with a brass name plate that said "Madame Toussard's. by appointment"

"We don't have an appointment," Kelli said.

"I always have an appointment," Martha said and rang the bell.

The door was open by a young woman who smiled when she saw Martha. "Bon jour, Martha! What brings you to me today?"

"Hello Louisa, my young friend here needs a dress for Saturday night and I told her that you have exquisite taste."

"Of course, come in. You are very pretty! And you have a lot of curves, I think I have the perfect dress for you!"

Kelli followed Louisa up the stairs to a sitting room. There was a rack of dresses which Louisa went straight to. She pulled out a lavender dress. It had a plunging neck line, crisscross straps across the back, and a short full skirt.

"Try this on!" Louisa commanded.

Kelli took the dress and seeing that they expected her to try it on right there, took a deep breath and stepped out of her clothes and into the dress. She thought it looked lovely. It was the prettiest thing she had tried on all day.

"No, it's not right!" Louisa said, shaking her head. Martha nodded her agreement. Louisa pulled another dress off the rack, "Try this one!"

Kelli took the teal blue strapless dress and stepped into it. It was higher in the front than in the back. The color looked beautiful on her and she felt sexy.

"Now, that's it!" Louisa said approvingly.

"I love it!" Martha gushed.

"So do I!" Kelli said. She happily bought the dress and promised to come back and see Louisa again. She thanked Martha for her help and they started back the way they came. Just then Robert pulled up. Martha got in the car and offered Kelli a ride, but she decided to walk.

Kelli got confused on the way back and it took her a little longer to find her way. It was going on three o'clock when she got back to the car and she called Alex.

"Hello Master!" She said happily.

"Well, hello my sexy slave! Let me guess, you found the dress?"

"Yes and it is perfect! You'll never believe who helped me find it, Martha!" And she proceeded to describe her day to him as she started her car. She had Bluetooth in her car so she kept him on the phone while she was driving.

She came up to an intersection and applied the brakes and they went straight to the floor. She pumped them a few times and nothing. She wasn't slowing down!

"Oh shit, Alex! Help!"

"What's the matter, Kelli?" Alex gripped the phone as he heard the fear in Kelli's voice.

"I've got no brakes! I've got no brakes!" Kelli cried, luckily her light turned green and she made it through the intersection. However, she didn't know how to stop.

"Kelli, listen to me. I need you to not panic." Alex said as calmly as he could. "Coast to the side of the road, downshift your car to slow it down. Do it now."

Kelli was only going about thirty miles an hour. She kept her foot off the gas and started pulling over. She downshifted into second, the car jerked, but it slowed down. Cars behind her started honking.

"Put your hazards on Kelli. Don't worry about anyone else. Just keep focused on getting your car stopped. I'm on my way as we speak." Alex had keys in hand and was running for his truck.

Kelli downshifted into first and after a minute or so the car rolled to a stop on the side of the road. She blew out a shaky breath. What in the world had happened? She'd just had her brakes done two months ago.

"Kelli, don't touch anything until I get there. Just try and relax. You're okay, that's all that matters."

Suddenly Kelli was in tears. They came pouring out of her and she was sobbing. It broke Alex's heart listening to her and he sped up. "It's okay baby, I'm coming!"

Kelli had such a mix of emotions going on. She was scared, but she was also really angry. This wasn't a joke or a game. Somebody meant for her to get hurt. If Alex hadn't told her what to do who knows what might have happened.

A few minutes later Alex pulled up behind her. He jumped out of his truck and ran to her door. He practically ripped it open and took Kelli in his arms.

"You're okay, you're okay." He said rocking her in his arms.

"Please let me go." Kelli said quietly, her tears had stopped.

"Are you alright?"

"No I'm not alright, I'm pissed off!"

"At me?" Alex looked a little unsure of himself.

"Of course not, don't be ridiculous! How dare someone touch my car! How dare someone try and hurt me! I want you to find them, Alex!"

"Oh believe me I will!" He let go of Kelli and popped the hood of the car. He checked things out and sure enough, the brake lines had been cut.

"I have to call a tow truck. Get in my truck and wait for me."

Kelli grabbed her purse, phone and the dress. She walked back to the truck and got in. She watched Alex on the phone with the tow company. First her tires and now her brakes. This had to stop. Alex got off the phone and got in the truck.

"They're towing it to my shop, I'll fix it in the morning. I also called Albert. He's on his way over."

"Good. I'm scared and I'm mad and I hate to cry!"

They drove home and when they entered the house Kelli put her things away and undressed. She came out of the bedroom and found Alex sitting in his recliner. She made him a drink and sat down at his feet.

"Maybe it would be better if you went home." He said, finally.

"What? No!"

"Obviously I can't keep you safe, Kelli."

"If I'm not safe with you then I'm not safe anywhere, Master. I'm not leaving."

"You will if I..." He was interrupted by the doorbell. He scowled and got up to answer it. Kelli stubbornly sat where she was instead of retreating to the kitchen. It was Albert. He came in looking concerned.

"Is she okay?" He asked.

"See for yourself. Maybe you can get through to her." Alex said, still scowling, "I was just telling her that she should go home and not stay with me."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Albert said.

"See? Thank you, Albert!" Kelli said, grateful for the backup.

"And why isn't that a good idea?" Alex asked.

"Because I'm pretty sure we will know who it is by the end of Saturday night's festivities." Albert looked pleased with himself.

"Oh and how is that going to happen?"

"Well, I've been checking things out. Like where the messages came from and who's got a bone to pick with you. Not a short list, I might add, but with a little finesse I managed to shorten it a bit. To be honest, I have three people in mind. I'm not quite sure which one it is yet, but I will know by the end of the party, I promise you that."

Both Kelli and Alex looked relieved.