Lost Bet 07: Next Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg was now alone in Ray, and with the added lubrication of Jo's spunk Greg picked up more speed in his pumps. Pulling Ray back onto him, Greg held ray up, crouching on the bed and fucking him in perfect rhythm. Ray looked helpless his legs in the air and body slightly hunched over, but as his head bobbed freely, I could see glimpses of a smile.

I noticed a bit of pre-cum sliding down Ray's cock and went in licking it up and then sucking on his five-inch dick. I heard a few squeaks come from Ray, and then I heard Greg grunt and fall to his back, causing Ray's dick to leave my mouth.

With an unspoken agreement, Greg lifted Ray off of his cock, and then lowered him onto his pelvis. Instantly Greg spurted a long thin glob of cum, and just by running his finger up his own shaft Ray came as well. The two gowned and writhed together, shooting out cum like fireworks. As Greg touched Ray's thighs Ray twitched causing the cum to fly over and hit my chest. When they were done Greg kissed Ray.

"Thank you, Sir," Ray replied.

Jo was in the shower with Greg, as I dried off with Ray. "I have so many questions for you," I said as I located my boxers.

"I would assume so," Ray replied.

"I can't find a starter question."

"I completely understand. Look, I am a submissive bottom. I get the most pleasure by having any and every guy around me completely taking over me. I love being treated as if I am nothing more than a screaming hole. Now, I don't want to get to psychological on you, but, for me, it comes from living a repressed life. Having only had sex with men three times before Greg, I lived a life wanting more, and now that I have the option to live how I want I just want to feel every experience as I can, and Greg wants me to have that as well, this is why he agreed to do this for me."

"Wow, I would not have thought this about you every." I laughed and continued hanging on every word he said. It was like poetry the way he talked about sex, and cock, and Greg. I found myself connecting with him more intimately than ever. I agreed and understood every feeling he talked about, and could have talked about this for hours, till I remembered that I had to go give Evan our car before it got too late. "Next time, we're actually going to eat, and you are telling me about those three times."

"What three times?" Greg walked in, dripping wet and completely, beautifully, naked, with Jo behind him clothed and about to leave.

"Jo, hold up, I walk out with you," I said. I then turned my attention to Ray. "You know, Ray, I don't think he should be invited to next time."

"You might be right, Dare, I'd love to get dinner and talk without the...others." Ray said with a smile on his face.

"Let's get something straight," Greg said taking ray's neck forcefully. "If you two want to eat together my hole is open, and I have a nice big sausage you can share as well."

"Yes, sir"

The two smiled at each other and then Greg went in for the kiss. And by the time, Jo and I got to the door, I could hear the hollow gaging sounds coming from the bedroom.

"Those two are some freaks," Jo said as we walked from the door to our cars.

"Yeah, but their each other's freaks," I said.

"So, I couldn't see his face, but was there a time when Ray was crying, or at least tearing up?"

"Yeah, you and Greg gave it to him good, I don't think I've ever felt so inadequate."

"Please, you gave me the best blowjob I have ever had."

"You might not want to let Leo hear you say that, he likes to say he's the best."

"Well. If were ever all together again, maybe we can have that debate."

"Sure, will you let him know that I'm in a forgiving place?"

"If I see him, sure."

We were at our cars. Confused by his answer I stopped him from getting into the driver's seat. "What do you mean if you see him?"

"I haven't seen Leo since the wedding. After that he got mad at me for breaking you two up and refused to see me, or answer any of my calls."

"I thought you two would be together still."

"What no, I'm straight, Dare."

I did a double take switching my gaze between Jo, and the place where we just had sex with two other men. "Jo, come on."

"Hey, I'm still with Trina. The only reason I agreed to do this is because Leo asked me to. After the wedding, Leo was mad at his father and came to my house, he told me that if I ever got the chance he wanted me to fuck his father until he cries for mercy."

"Leo has gotten vengeful since I last saw him."

"I guess, plus any excuse to fuck, I'm in"

"Isn't that how you got in this situation?"

"Do I seem like a man that makes amazing decision?" Jo smiled and got in his car, turning it on he rolled down his window. "I'm still sorry about everything."

"Yeah, you can stop that."

"Talk to you later?"

"I'll respond."

"You better." Jo smiled and backed out of the driveway and I got in my car and followed.

As I walked into the Angel's Den nightclub, I wondered what Leo had been up to this whole time. He stopped talking to me, Jo, and his father. As far as I know that's every male in his life, what had he been up to this past year?

"I always seem to catch you thinking, don't I?" Evan said directly in front of me. I almost ran into him I was so deep in thought. He leaned in and kissed me and after he hugged me he said. "I really feeling Sean Cody these days."

"What?"

"Darren, I basically have sex for a living, I know when someone has done it. And for being right, we will be sending our sex tape to any website of my choosing, and I have chosen."

I chuckled. "Maybe next year, buddy."

"Darren Johnson, going back on a bet?"

"Yeah, I think I have a gambling problem, I'm gonna cut that out. Starting... whenever-we-made-that-bet ago."

We smiled at each other, while music, lights, and men danced around us. I kissed Evan and began my tale of the night I just had. Then I looked into the crowd and saw him dancing alone, Leo.

12