Lost But Not Alone

Story Info
A newbie's foray into BDSM.
860 words
3.78
8.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be kind... I'm new:

This may be minimal to most of you but I guess you can say it was O/our first "official scene" and a significant step for the both of us ... at home and inspired by some great advice and a home-made toy.

Sunday at Lowes, W/we were buying some paint primer for the house and chuckled when the employee handed us 2 wood stirring sticks. Back in May, a certain Sadist told us how to make slappers out of the free wood sticks and some rubber.

My eyebrow shot up and nearly off of my face when He asked the man for a few extra sticks. Even more so when I noticed these sticks were about 1/2 inch thicker than usual. hmmmmm....

Later that evening at home... dinner was in the oven and we were sitting on the couch watching a movie. Wayne's World to be exact... (excellent!) I glanced beside me and He was fiddling with two of the wooden sticks, a spool of jute rope and super glue. Within 20 minutes, we had a fully functional wood slapper.

Curious but not saying anything, I got up to check the oven... still another 30 minutes to go so I returned to the living room. He stood behind the couch holding His new toy and grinning.

"Look what I made you, sweetheart!" He declared proudly holding out the slapper for my inspection. I gave him a nervous laugh and stood there grinning with him as he continued, "It's our first toy... it has to have a name!" Using the slapper stick as a pointer, He indicated the back of the couch and quietly said, "hands."

So there, in the middle of my living room in my panties and a tank top with Wayne's World on TV and a lasagna in the oven, I bent over the back of my sofa and rested my hands on the back cushions.

He used the edge of His new toy and rubbed it over my bottom and along my panty-line, giving me a few very gentle pops, "well, what are you going to name our new friend?"

"Umm... Woody?" I offered giggling. WHACK! A good, solid hit to the middle of my right butt cheek then another to my left. "Slappy??" WHACK.

"I don't like it, try again." He said continuing his playful assault alternating between using his hands and our new toy... I offered up a few more names of which he clearly does not approve...Amy, Judy, Edie, Spanky, Barnabus? ... By the increasing intensity of the slaps to my bottom and thighs, I can tell he is enjoying himself.

My initial thoughts in the beginning of this scene (the ones that I can remember at least) were pretty much, "ouch," and some pretty intense feelings of awkwardness. Here I am, nearly upside-down in my brightly colored living room getting a spanking.

I don't recall at what point I began to notice but I started to feel a very warm tingling sensation. Sure, my ass was stinging like hell and I could feel the heat radiating from my skin being trapped by my panties. But this was something else entirely. The warmth was between my legs. You know what I mean, when you can just tell it's wet... and warm... and twitching almost? In a flash, it crossed my mind that I might actually be enjoying this. So I did the logical thing: I moaned in my throat, stood up and said, "That's enough!"

I know now that it wasn't enough. Subconsciously it was a test. I was testing myself and I was testing Him. Would he really stop?

He grabbed me firmly by the back of my neck and pressed my face back into the couch cushion and growled, "I will tell you when it's enough." The blows came harder, more intense. He passed the test. From this point I was lost. Lost but not alone. I completely trusted Him to know when I had had enough. It was not even a question.

My back arched like a cat's seemingly of it's own accord. "JUANITA!" I screamed at him. I don't know why; I was grasping at straws.

"Now you're just kidding." He said with a smile I could hear and gave me two hard whacks to the right thigh. I yelped out a few more random names, some He paused to consider but as it was not time to stop yet, He decided not to like them.

It wasn't until later, panting hard, red faced and trembling, I said, "Daphne!" (I think it was during the "let's do the Scooby-Doo ending sequence" part of the movie LOL) He patted my bottom with His hand and leaned over to kiss my shoulder. "Good girl." He whispered in my ear.

Using nothing but the slapper toy, He slid my panties down to my knees then cast the wood aside. He entered me from behind and I swear that I came three times before He finally unloaded inside me. How's that for aftercare?

When we finished, He kissed me deeply and told me he loved me, smiling all the while.