Lost Cell Phone: Thursday

Story Info
The Blackmail continues...
2.8k words
4.62
21.9k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up Thursday morning, it seemed as if everything was sore. My nipples ached, my ass cheeks felt bruised and my clit was sore. Matt had already left for the day and I checked my messages.

"Shelly" – Good morning, my little slut! You have a package at the door.

"E-Phone" – Yes, Sir.

I got up and went to the door, naked. So what if someone saw me? I was past caring at this point.

Inside the box was an anal plug with a note, "Wear this to work today. If you feel the need to relieve yourself, do so, clean it and put it back in. Enjoy!"

Enjoy? Enjoy something stuffed in my ass. God dammit. I was being pushed beyond my limits and I didn't know if I could stay sane for an entire week. I was losing it.

I showered and put on my make-up, then contemplated the plug. If used too much lube, it might work its way out while I walked. I couldn't risk that.

I used a small amount of lube to get to open me up easily, then pressed it into my tight pucker slowly. I winced in pain and whimpered as the widest part opened me up. By the time my pucker closed around the small base, I was shaking and nervous.

It didn't feel as painful as I'd imagined. I just felt full. I carefully walked back into the bedroom to get dressed and noticed that walking didn't hurt either. It was just uncomfortable in a way I wasn't used to.

I decided on a thin v-neck cream sweater with a camisole underneath and a knee-length black pencil skirt for the day with my heels. The sweater made my nipples less obvious with the bra I knew I had to wear.

On my way out the door, I heard my phone ping,

"Shelly" – Don't forget to band those nipples for the walk, slut!

Are you fucking kidding me!? Not even this sweater would camouflage my nipples now.

"E-Phone" – Yes, Sir.

I really hoped he was having a fucking fun time blackmailing me.

I banded my nipples and rushed out the door, making sure I had any of the 'gifts' he'd given me in my bag just in case. If I failed to do anything he said, Matt would get photos or video and I couldn't risk that.

The walk was torturous. It took me three blocks to adjust my stride so that I didn't look like I had something stuffed in my ass. What eventually worked and actually felt kind of nice was swaying my hips.

I must have looked like a high-class hooker in my skirt and sweater, nipples obscenely jutting out and swaying my hips like I was begging for a dick.

I didn't care. I just wanted to get to the office and make it through the day.

When I arrived, all eyes were on me. I went straight to the bathroom and removed the bands, hoping my nipples would calm themselves and be less obvious.

Once I was at my desk, I sat down slowly, the plug pressing into me just a bit. I logged into my computer; I had an email from Mr. Starr.

"Shelly,

I need you in my office as soon as you get this.

-Starr"

Shit. If this blackmail ruined my life and my job, I would never forgive whoever was doing this to me.

When I arrived at Starr's door, I knocked politely.

"Come in!"

I opened the door and stepped in, waiting.

"Shelly! Perfect. Close the door and have a seat."

I slowly sat and tried to control my expressions as the plug pushed into me on the chair.

Mr. Starr shuffled some papers on his desk, typed something quickly on his computer and stood up to walk around his desk, sitting on it directly in front of me.

"I've noticed what a fabulous job you've been doing lately, Shelly. I didn't want you to think it's gone unnoticed."

"Thank You, Mr. Starr. I love what I do here." I smiled sweetly as if I didn't have something shoved up my ass.

"I've been hearing a lot of chatter about your new wardrobe choices. I haven't noticed anything personally, but there's talk."

"I haven't bought any new clothes, Sir. I'm not sure what they're referring to?" One woman's nipples were the talk of the office!? Didn't these people have anything better to do!?

"I'm just checking in with you, that's all. Just be aware of the talk and keep up the good work."

"I will, thank you." I stood up and was less than a foot from Mr. Starr. His eyes lowered to my breasts. I froze.

He reached out and grazed a nipple with his finger, "I'm perfectly happy with the way you dress, Shelly." He smiled. God he was gorgeous! My heart was fluttering "I'm quite enjoying having you here, nothing to worry about."

The reasons why I was rushing around were clear to me now. He just wanted to see my tits bounce since I started wearing this horrid bra. I finally caught my breath,

"Is that all, Sir?"

"Of course, back to work!" He stood and returned to his chair behind his desk and I turned to leave. I could feel his eyes on my ass. As I walked around the outside of his office, I could see him through his blinds, watching my chest bounce its way through the office.

I could have him written up for sexual harassment. But who would believe me? Hadn't I been flaunting my breasts for days? They would say I'd probably asked for it no, BEGGED for it.

I decided to just shake it off and get my work done. The morning was long with the plug pressing into me. Luckily, I didn't feel the need to relieve myself. But getting up and down to run documents all over took its toll.

My pussy was wet, which didn't make any sense to me. It was as if my body loved what was being done to me while my mind hated every minute of it.

My phone sounded just before lunch,

"Shelly" – I want your nipples banded through the lunch hour. Before you leave, go into the bathroom, remove the plug, clean it and re-insert it.

For an entire hour!? Was he kidding? I hated him.

In the bathroom, the plug painfully made its way out of my ass, leaving me feeling gaping and empty. The relief was nice, though. When I was finished, I cleaned the plug in the sink and went back into the stall to put it back. That's when I realized I had no lube.

I couldn't walk out of the bathroom with the damn thing, I had to get it inside of me. I took a deep breath and started pushing. It went in slowly and painfully, but it eventually was completely inside of me and I was puckered around the base. I was out of breath and there were tears in my eyes.

Dare I say it felt good to have it back in my ass?

I walked past my cubicle and headed for the elevator to leave for lunch. Mr. Starr was in his office and flagged me down, "Shelly!"

"Yes, Mr. Starr?"

"I have extra food here, why don't you join me for lunch?" I noticed he'd closed his blinds and looked like he was hiding in a cave.

My heart raced...this didn't feel like a good situation to be in.

"Um, sure, why not?" I smiled and went into his office and sat down. I noticed he shut the door behind him and sat on the sofa near the wall. There was a cheese plate and fruit laid out on the coffee table.

"Why don't you come eat?" He gestured to the couch he was sitting on.

"Oh, I'm sorry, of course." I giggled and made my way over, sitting as far from him as I could without appearing rude. I sat carefully, trying not to grimace as I sat and the plug pressed into me. I didn't want him to know it was there.

He handed me a small plate and I began choosing snacks to add to it. My nipples were beginning to burn a bit and I could feel them swelling, pressing against my sweater. I could feel Mr. Starr staring at them.

When I had the food I wanted, I leaned back and ate a piece of the cheese. Mr. Starr licked his lips and just looked at me.

"Did I do something wrong, Mr. Starr? Is everything okay?"

"Oh everything's just fine, Shelly. More than fine. You like your job here, don't you?"

"Yes Sir, very much."

"I'm so glad." He scooted closer, leaning in, "Work can be fun, too."

"Fun?" I didn't like where this was going.

"You look like a girl who likes to have a good time."

"I guess so?"

"I could make sure we have fun and you get a bit of a pay raise here as well. Would you be interested?"

"Depends on what's involved. A heavier work load?"

Mr. Starr laughed, "Oh heavens no, you do enough as it is. Just...a special arrangement with a monthly bonus." Our eyes were locked and my heart was racing.

"Sir, I don't think I understand?"

"Just private meetings once a day with me to go over some work I need assistance with."

"Doesn't sound so bad."

"Of course it wouldn't be. I like you, Shelly. I'd like us to get a little more acquainted before the meetings begin."

"Okay..."

"Would you do me a favor?"

"Of course." I smiled and popped a grape into my mouth.

"Take your sweater off for me. Let me see what you're desperately trying to show off for us."

"Excuse me?"

"These meetings will come with generous compensation but they will also require you to be topless during each meeting."

"Sir, this isn't appropriate. I don't think I can..."

"I received this picture via email this morning." Mr. Starr handed me a drunk picture of myself that had been taken on my phone. I was topless, on some stranger's lap, his face buried in my tits.

"Where did you..."

"It showed up from an unknown address, but the message was short and sweet. I was told that if you didn't do as I asked, that this picture in the hands of your live-in boyfriend might get me everything I want from you."

"I..." I didn't know what to say. Now this asshole was blackmailing me at work through my boss!? FUCK!

"Your choice, of course."

"The meetings sound fine." I felt defeated.

"So let's start with lunch today. Take off your top and let me see the view."

I slowly lifted my sweater and camisole together, exposing the shelf bra underneath, lifting up my tits so that my banded nipples stared him in the face. They were red and swollen around the bands.

"So this is what you've been hiding under there! " He was like a kid in a candy store. He leaned forward and fondled both of my tits, "So big and beautiful!" He stroked his tongue around one sore nipple, making me jolt.

"Sir,"

"I'm sorry, they must be so sensitive." He smiled and leaned back, eating more of his lunch.

My cheeks were red hot and I was more embarrassed than I'd ever been in my life. I sat there topless, talking with Mr. Starr for the remainder of lunch. He did talk about business and I felt like I could use these meetings to gain more ground in the company and prepare myself for a promotion one day.

The majority of the time, he just stared at me. He would roll a swollen nipple between his thumb and forefinger here and there, suck on them or rub his face between them, squeezing them around his cheeks.

The man obviously had an obsession with breasts.

When lunch was over, I was allowed to put my shirts back on and return to my desk. I rushed to the bathroom to remove the bands, my nipples were purple and the sting of the blood rushing back to them made me whimper.

I heard my phone,

"Shelly" – Interesting lunch meeting? Take the plug out of your ass, clean it and reinsert it again.

"E-Phone" – Yes, Sir.

The feeling was back in my nipples and they were sore to the touch. The plug stretched me uncomfortably as I pulled it out and I stifled a cry of pain. When my ass was empty, I enjoyed the relief for a moment before I cleaned the plug in the sink and went to put it back in.

Dammit. I didn't have time to get any lube at lunch! I braced myself for the pain and started pushing it back into my ass. FUCK! Why couldn't I just leave it in? Instead I was basically being forced to dry fuck my own ass with the damn thing throughout the day.

With some grunting and a lot of pain, it was finally back inside of me and I was full again.

I washed my hands and returned to my desk.

Mr. Starr made sure I was up and down all afternoon, watching me from his office as I rushed past, my tits bouncing for him. He had no idea, however, that a plug in my ass was teasing me with every step.

My pussy was getting so wet that my inner thighs were starting to get soaked. I watched the clock for my afternoon break so I could clean myself up.

Once again I was told to take the plug out and reinsert it. My ass was sore and I just wanted to cry. This time, I decided to use my own pussy juices to lubricate the plug before cleaning myself up. It slid in much easier and with less pain.

For the rest of the afternoon, rushing around for Mr. Starr all I could think about was my own pussy juice stuffed into my asshole with that plug. I felt so dirty.

While I was typing a contract, I heard a message come through,

"Shelly" – I bet that slutty pussy of yours is wet, isn't it? Reach under your skirt and get some of that sweet juice from your pussy – when one hand is covered in it, rub it into both hands like lotion. I want you to wreak of your own sex.

What the fuck? He must be kidding. I really had no choice, did I?

"E-Phone" – Yes, Sir.

Yes, you perverted fucking psycho!

I could feel the heat in my cheeks as I blushed and quietly reached under my skirt to feel my pussy. The slickness was unbelievable. I wiped my hand across, cleaning myself and when my hand came away, it was covered in clear slime.

"Shelly, there you are!" Mr. Starr's voice made me jump a mile in my seat.

"Mr. Starr! Hello." I could feel the blush in my cheeks and my heart was racing. I quickly rubbed both hands together as if I had just put lotion on and was finishing rubbing it in.

"Is that contract almost finished?" He stepped into my cubicle.

"Oh, yes. I was just finishing it and sending it to the printer."

Mr. Starr leaned over my shoulder to read what I had typed, "Looks good." He leaned in to smell my neck and whispered in my ear, "You smell divine. I can hardly wait for lunch tomorrow."

My heart felt like it would pound right out of my chest. I tried to breathe slowly as he stood up and walked back to his office.

I printed the contract and rushed to the printer, tits bouncing for my boss to retrieve the document he needed. I could barely stand the feeling of my ass plugged, my tits bouncing obscenely through the office as I smelled of a wet, horny slit.

I cringed as I approached Mr. Starr's office to deliver the contract. But luckily, there was a client in the office, waiting on the contract and I knew I would be safe.

The man smiled up at me as I stood in front of Mr. Starr's desk, waiting for him to okay the contract and dismiss me. I could smell my own hands and I wondered if he could as well.

"Looks good, Shelly, excellent job. You may go."

By the end of the day, my nerves were shot. I had received no more texts so I rushed out the door and tried to keep my tits from bouncing as I hurried home. As soon as I got home, I noticed Matt wasn't home yet. I ran to the bathroom to remove the plug, clean it properly and hide it where he wouldn't find it.

I washed my hands and took a quick shower to clean my dripping pussy, hiding the skirt in the laundry so he wouldn't see the wet spot. Thank goodness I had worn black!

As I tried to ease back into my everyday life, making dinner and waiting for Matt to get home, I noticed that my ass felt empty. I certainly didn't think I wanted anything in my ass but ... Did I?