Lost Control

Story Info
A fantasy of losing control, fully submitting.
1.2k words
3.71
14.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With encouragement from my favorite group, here is a full story of a fantasy.

*****

With the shrill of the doorbell, I jump up off the couch, walking up to the door. I don't ask who it is or look through the peephole, I know he is coming to see me. My delicate fingers brushed over the chain lock, sliding the bolt open. Timidly, I open the door and step back slightly with a shy hesitation.

He doesn't care.

Pushing the door open, he throws me against the wall-forearm slapped against my throat his opposite arms slamming the door shut with a gust. His palm immediately lands cupping my mound. I try to steady my breathing, already quick and gasping. Piercing me with his steely eyes, saying nothing but the hunger, the lust and the power yelling at me.

Knowing I want more, to feel pressure from his hand on my cupped lady hood, to feel his lips across mine, he growls into my ear, "you'll have to beg, Poppy". With a swift motion, his hands leave their places and he tugs my long, silver blonde ponytail pushing me to my knees. With a quick tug and pull his pants fell down, cock sprung out throbbing, begging to be sucked.

He doesn't wait.

Slamming his hard member into my mouth, he yanks tightly on my hair controlling the speed and depth of his thrusts. My big brown eyes overfill with tears, spilling down my face as I gasp for breath. He doesn't slow, continuing the assault, warmth spreads from my core to my tender center. I ache for the pleasure from his control, wanting him to continue, needing him to take me. I can feel his hardened length pushing my cheeks, barely stopping to let me swirl my tongue around him. I crave his taste, his scent, needing it to be given to me. Feeling my throat ache from his push, but feeling empty when he pulls out. Driving his manhood deep, making me gag with every thrust.

Suddenly he pulls away, before I know it he slaps his palm across my face stinging my rosy cheeks, gasping wide eyed I nod, knowing what this means.

Gingerly I stand up, still not dating to speak and follow his confident and slightly arrogant walk to the bedroom. Only now realizing how hard I had been pressed into the wall, aching with stiffness.

I turn to close the bedroom door and turn off the lights when he whips his leather belt across my bottom. Yelping, out of shock more than pain or fear, I dance around towards him. Finally I speak up,

"Please", in a raspy whisper, "please let me please you".

Gruffly he responds, "did I say you can talk? Don't speak again unless I tell you too"

With that he grabs the belt and wraps it around my throat, barely tugging he holds me in his grip. Lifting up on the belt ends, he encourages me to back up and lift my butt up onto the edge of the bed. Releasing me once I am placed where he wants, he pulls down my jeans, and rips off my panties with a tear. Grabbing the bottom of my ribbed white tank top, he shoves it up off my arms, but leaves it loosely around my neck.

He gives no warning.

Slamming his hard, ridged thick cock into my soaking cunt, he gives no care about me. Picking up the pace, again and again he thrusts, slamming so hard I get bumped back further onto the bed. Unsatisfied with the current movement, he demands control wrapping my tank top around his wrist twice tightening the softness around my throat into a pressure filled choke, he pulls me back closer to him. Holding me in place with this choke, he licks his lips. His eyes dark with hunger, feeding off the control. I stare back doe eyed, innocent in my own way, eager to please, craving the sense of want and desire he exhibits.

My center is slippery, wet with need, filled with his. I can't hold on much longer, needing the release, needing the satisfaction.

He stops.

Just like that he is out of me, drops his choke hold and wicks a slap across my face.

"Beg me" he commands, "I know you love it, you little fucking slut, beg me to slap you".

Terrified if I don't, I will be left to finish on my own. I dart my eyes to meet his.

"Please, sir, please", I beg with complete need in my face, my voice pleading with him.

"Fucking say what you need, tell me exactly what you want." He threatens, eyes baiting me, knowing I will bite.

"Please, slap me, hurt me, take me, please" pink red blush seeping from my cheeks to my chest, embarrassed with desire.

With that plea, he licks his bottom lip, coils back and slaps both my breasts causing my nipples to harden. Taking my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, he gently kneads and then sharply twists and pulls. I inhale and gasp with pain and pleasure. Taking everything he gives, craving more. Pulling back he cups my soft lumps in his hands and pulls and grabs, scraping the pale flesh with his nails. Barely breaking the skin but feeling so deliciously wrong.

"Turn over" he commands, "arms behind your back."

I roll onto my stomach, ass up-bent over the end of the bed at my waist. He can see my full round and firm ass, narrowed up to my waist. My hourglass figure only highlighted from this angle. Grabbing my hair and smacking my ass cheeks hard, he thirstily guides into my core. Thrusting in and out, pulling my head up and down with each motion, he repeatedly takes what is his, knowing he has all the power. Dropping my hair he drags his fingers along my back, stopping to grip the normal curved hand hold, where my hips meet my waist, where my ass connects to my hips, he grabs hold.

"Tell me you want it, use dirty words, you filthy whore. Beg me to cum, beg me to let you cum." There is no question or concern in his voice.

"Please, please take me. Fill me up, spray your hot cum inside me. Please spank me. Please" I beg, a tremble in my voice, still shy and embarrassed to ask for what he knows I need.

SMACK. He hits my ass hard, pulling at each cheek with finger nails digging in. SMACK.

"I said to fucking beg for it, like the filthy cunt I know you are"

So close to loosing it, on the edge of pleasure, I throw my head back and let loose.

"Fuck me, slam my cunt, grab my hair and pull, choke me and fill me with your seed. I'm begging you to let me cum, fuck your dirty little whore. Let her know how used she can be." I scream, equal parts frustration, passion, and need. "Please, please".

With a final grunt and groan, he engulfs my throat with his burly hands, choking me slowly but with interlocking grip. He pulls me close by from my neck to my ass grinding himself into my center. He explodes, filling me with himself the warmth and slickness seeping inside.

You can hear my muffled cry of satisfaction. Finally able to release, full submitting myself to him.

But quietly I still beg for more, knowing it will never be enough.