Lost Empire Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers

"Yes Derrick, don't lose that badge. It is your identification as one of the upper most technicians and programmers. If you lose that I might not be able to help you. The range of the rebuilt ships isn't nearly as far as me. Get there and back Derrick as fast as possible." Shelby lectured Derrick.

With a smile Derrick told her, "Yes mother I will be a good boy."

"Really Derrick this is no time for joking!" Shelby told him wide eyed.

"I know that Shelby, I realize all that you have told me. I'll be back as soon as possible. Just keep a lock on me and keep a link with me." Derrick replied.

"I always try to maintain that Derrick just return to me. I really don't want to have to go in blasting to save you. As far as I know I don't have a memory of that happening, so I hope all goes well." Shelby told Derrick.

"Yeah I am hoping that nothing like that happens either. I have to get all these discs into Tempro and Mary. Many of the things I have seen in our time seem to point toward myself having left messages. I just pray that what I have left is the right ones. God all these time paradoxes can give you a head ache." Derrick replied shaking his head.

Derrick slowed as he reached the atmosphere of the imperial planet. Veering off he headed toward the gigantic ship yard spread across space. Moving down the line Derrick looked at all the ships that were there. To say that he was impressed was an understatement. Finally pulling into the dock with Tempro Derrick hid the ship and IMTed into Tempro.

Since the IMT was the same as those used by the techs there Derrick was hoping it drew no attention. Slipping to the data storage room Derrick was relieved that no one was there. Putting the first disc in Derrick watched as it finished then added the imperial code and orders. Starting on the second then the third Derrick sighed when he was done. Good, now they had a ride he had to do the same to Mary, if he could get close enough.

An hour later Derrick was moving through the palace when he got a distinct feeling he was being watched. [Shelby? Can you hear me?] Derrick thought.

[Yes Derrick is something wrong?] Shelby thought back.

[Not sure, feel as if I am being watched.] Derrick told her.

[I'm not, wait! I... ] Shelby started.

"I don't recognize you," a voice behind Derrick said startling him. "Let me see your papers."

Derrick turned then his mouth dropped open. There standing behind him with his hand held out for Derrick's papers was Emperor Gregor! Hell Derrick thought, 'I'm screwed!' Reaching into his pocket Derrick just hoped that Shelby had made the fakes good enough.

Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers
12