Lost Empire Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up Kimison suddenly stopped as what Rayburn input updated on his screen. Finally a few minutes later they both backed away from the panels with huge eyes. "Did you get the same reading?" Kimison asked. When Rayburn only nodded with wide eyes

Shelby's curiosity got the better of her as she looked at the computations that both men had done. "My God!" She exclaimed. "Are you sure?" They both nodded sadly. Nodding she smiled, "Don't worry, he has Shelby and Tempro!"

___________________________________________

Derrick took a deep breath as Tempro slowed achieving orbit. Nodding to Tempro Derrick checked once again to make sure he had all that he needed. Taking another deep breath Derrick vanished appearing not far from where emperor Gregor was.

An alarm was going off on Gregor's comp as he turned to stare at the same man from the day before. The man bowed then handed the emperor a small sheaf of papers. The emperor's eyes grew wide as what he held was the plans for the mother ship Shelby! "I could have you executed for having these," Gregor growled. "Though I am curious as to where you got them, also who else has seen them."

"You could your majesty though I think you wish to hear more of what I have to say. Though I can not reveal who I am at the moment I can tell you we are related, well in a way." Derrick said with a smile.

Emperor Gregor looked closer at the man, that cocky smile reminded him so much of his cousin Hidalram. "Related huh? I know all of my family, those that are close to me. The only ones I don't really know are those of my cousin Hidalram."

"Yes, Thomas Hidalram Tomalley." Derrick said as he watched emperor Gregor's eyes go wide.

"No one but I and his family know his name!" Gregor rushed to Derrick who backed up.

"Not yet Sire. You still don't know who I am. Derrick told the man. Gregor stopped short staring at the man. He might not know who the man was but his respect for the man had just risen a few notches.

"It is alright sire." Came a voice from behind Derrick causing Derrick to touch a spot on his chest. "I will dispatch him then you will have no more worries!" There was a swish as a knife was thrown, then a clatter as it hit the floor. "What magic is this? You were sent by the demons of the other worlds to kill our emperor! Die!"

Derrick just shook his head as the man rushed him, then bounced off into the wall crumpling unconscious. "I better go your majesty." Derrick said then fled the room. Gregor was too stunned to move, though when he did the man was gone again just like before!

12