Lost Empire Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempro's mouth was hanging open as he was finishing up installing everything that Derrick had just written. Looking at Derrick, still a look of shock on his face Tempro nodded. "You have covered a wide basis Sire. You have covered quite a few that I didn't even know of. With all of these, no path way can be encroached upon without triggering an alarm." Bowing low to Derrick, Tempro continued. "Thank you Sire, I feel much safer now."

"As I told all of you, each one of you is more alive to me than almost all biological life forms. I may be the emperor but my subjects come first. That includes all of you A.I. ships." Derrick told both Shelby and Tempro.

Tempro could only stare, he'd thought that the emperor was serious about this before. Now he knew that the man was deadly serious about it. "Thank you Sire, I will do all I can to help you achieve your mission. Well, after we solve all the things we have to do before we are home."

Shelby also knelt beside Tempro making Derrick growl a moment 'til she looked up with a look of absolute love. "I will also do all I can, including sacrifice myself Derrick. I know you do not require me to bow to you, I feel that I should this time. You have brought such hope to me and all of my children. I can also feel something along the same from mother. She will never admit it Derrick, I feel she is prouder of you than any other emperor."

With a sigh Derrick nodded at Shelby's declaration. "I thank the both of you, we need to get through this crisis right now, and then we can discuss this further.

As Derrick approached the med bay he was starting to hear Tara again. "Hey! I know someone is there, this ship can't run its self. Hey! Let me out! I am an Imperial citizen! The living ships will hunt you to the ends of the galaxy! Let me out!"

Tara pulled her ear from the door she could swear that she could hear someone approaching. A moment later the door slid open as a taller than her, sandy haired man walked in a smile on his face. Strange she thought the man looks fairly familiar.

She started to reach out when Derrick shook his head no. Undaunted she followed through with her punch connecting with the bulk head! "Ow! Damn it! Who are you? Kidnapping Elite Imperial Guardian Personnel carries a heavy prison sentence!" When the man only smiled at her she shook her head the man's face was still striking a chord deep in her mind. "Why the hell are you smiling? Take me back to the Imperial planet now!"

Finally Derrick just sighed as he replied, "I'm afraid I can't do that Captain Devonnie. You see you have been listed as missing, therefore dead." When Tara's mouth dropped open Derrick could only shake his head. Crap this was going to take a bit.

12