Lost Flash Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You opened it, didn't you?"

"Huh?" was all I manage to pronounce

"You opened my flash drive and accessed some of my files, didn't you? I noticed some of the files have been opened late at night when I'd lost my drive..."

She was staring at me straight in the eyes. I felt myself blushing, nearly suffocating, unable to formulate a sentence, not even an apology.

"I hadn't intended you to, but that's ok if you did."

She grabbed my tie and pulled me close to her, her eyes staring in mine intensely.

"Did you read my letter?"

I did not answer, but I guess my eyes and my blushing did it for me.

"Good - follow me!"

She jumped down the kitchen counter and pulled me behind her by my tie. I felt a bit like a dog on a leash and did not like being treated that way, but she did not pull me around, she was just making sure I was following her. We entered her bedroom. It was now very Spartan, since all the decoration had been taken down, with just a bed in the middle and a deckchair by the window.

"That's the chair I was mentioning in my letter!"

And she pushed me gently so that I sat down on it, then she sat down on my thighs. I had found enough confidence and strength to start replying but she placed her index finger on my lips.

"shush", she whispered, "you've been talking for three years, now let me do the talking... and all the rest".

Her eyes riveted in mine, she slowly removed my tie from around my neck to attach my right arm to the deckchair side.

"That symbolises you accepting to be here"

She said that with a huge grin - she was clearly referring to one of my classes on symbolism, and she was definitely enjoying being the one in power right now. She unfastened the belt that held her shirt/dress around her waist and used it to attach my left hand to the other side of the desk chair.

"And that symbolises me accepting you in my bedroom."

She leaned over me, taking my face between her soft hands

"And that symbolises the contract we are sealing together: if one of us says stop, we're not going any further"

and she pressed her soft warm lips on mine. I felt her tongue probing between my lips. I was not going to stay stop. I parted my lips and her tongue darted searching for mine. She kissed me with passion, holding my head between her hands, rubbing her body against mine. I could feel her nipples hardening and rubbing against my chest. I could feel her warm crotch pressing against my crotch. Soon that warmth became wetness that damped through my pants and boxer short. Cassandre was kissing me with a passion I had not felt for years. The more she kissed me and rubbed against me, the harder I was getting and the harder she was rubbing against my hardness, moaning and whimpering in my mouth.

She suddenly broke the passionate kiss to sit up and stare at me. Her eyes were glistening with lust. Her hips still rocking slowly, rubbing her crotch on my hardness. Promptly, Cassandre unbuttoned my shirt from my neck down, then pulled it out of my trousers and exposed my torso. Her thin fingers, that I had been watching carefully on her video the night before, caressed and scratched my chest, then pinched my nipples till I let out a moan between pain and pleasure. Then she leant forward to soothe this sensual pain with a passionate wet kiss on each of them.

She then slid down my thighs to kneel between my knees. Looking up at me with a hungry grin, eventually expecting me to stop her, she slowly unfastened my belt and unbuttoned my trousers. She then pulled down on them and I benevolently lifted my hips from her armchair to help her as she pulled them down completely down my ankles. From my position, I had a very pleasant view down her cleavage and her shirt gave me a glimpse on her small perky chest. The sight caused a twitch on my already hard manhood that was still imprisoned in my black boxer shorts. Cassandre placed her hand on the elongated deformation of my crotch and caressed it slowly, still staring in my eyes.

Her touch was soft, warm and generous at the same time. I tilted my head backwards, resting it on the back of the chair, closing my eyes, enjoying thoroughly her caress. I then felt her fingers hook on the sides of my boxer shorts and pull them down, lifting the cotton material to release my hardness then pulling them down completely to my ankles. Her hands caressed their way back up my legs and inner thighs. I could feel her eyes contemplating my intimacy. Then one of her hands started caressing my trimmed pubis while the other caressed my shaved testicles. I was longing to feel her hand grab my hardness and when her thin fingers wrapped around my manhood, I let out another moan. I could feel her warm breath so close as she slowly caressed my shaft up and down. Her thumb caressed my frenulum, making me shiver with intense pleasure as she spread the drop of precum that had already formed.

I felt her warm breath approach then the hot wet tip of her tongue licked slowly the underside of my penis from its base up, till she took my cock head between her lips and started sucking hungrily on it. I was tantalized with waves of pleasure and could not stop moaning. I tried to warn her that I was about to cum, but she slid her mouth down my shaft till I hit the back of her throat, while caressing my ball, her tongue playing along the underside of my cock. I moaned louder and louder as her head bobbed up and down incessantly, my hands holding on to the chair arms to which they were attached and I felt my brain and body explode with pleasure as my juices flooded her mouth. She was sucking me feverishly, drinking every drop of my cum, giving me more and more shivers of pleasures.

When Cassandre finally accepted to release my cock from her hungry mouth, she looked up at me with a huge smile. My head was still spinning from the intense pleasure she'd just given me. She stood up and slowly started to unbutton her shirt before she let it fall on the floor. She was now standing in front of me, naked, with just a black thong. Her small perky chest was pointing in my direction. Her nipples were hard like little pebbles on her brown areolas. Her skin was slightly but flawlessly tanned - even when she pulled her thong down, her hairless pubis was caramel coloured. And I saw it. The beauty spot that had attracted my attention on her photos and video, it was there, definitely confirming I had watched her masturbate on video with that huge purple dildo. The view and the memories of masturbating as I was watching her video were already re-awakening my manhood.

She sat again on my thighs, leaning forward to kiss me passionately. Her tongue penetrated my mouth and caressed mine. I could taste my own nectar on her tongue. Her hands were holding my head while her body was lavishly rubbing against mine, bringing my cock to full attention again. She moved slowly, rubbing her dripping wet pussy on my swollen cock, lubricating me in anticipation to taking me deep inside her.

She sat up and looked at me deep in the eyes.

"I so want and need to feel your hands on me!"

.

Saying so, she untied the knots that had been holding my hands, and then guided my fingers to her perky breast. Her nipples were hard like little pebbles and I played with them, rolling them between my fingers till she let out a moan of pleasure. She sat up so that her breast were level with my face and brought them to my mouth, one after the other, guiding my head that she was still holding between her hands, pressing my face in her small but firm tits.

I could not hold anymore - I had to take a bit of control over all this. I wrapped my arms around her hips and energetically stood up from the chair, holding her, though it did not require much physical effort, as she was so thin and tiny. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she held on to me as I slowly put her down on her back on the bed nearby. Her legs clang around my hips as I tried to sit up. I looked at her. Her black hair was spread around her face like a black sun. Her lips were red from arousal as well as kissing and sucking me feverishly. She mouthed a "take me!" but I placed a finger on her lips to silence her then slid down the bed to kneel on the floor between her thighs.

Placing my hands under her thighs then on her hips I leant forward and placed a soft kiss on her beauty spot. Her hands reached for my head and grabbed my hair, pushing me towards her Venus mound while her heels pressed on my back to keep me in place. I traced the outer line of her labia with the tip of my tongue, then slid my tongue between them to part them, from the bottom to the top, from then entry of her dripping hole to her clitoris. I felt the little pebble pulsate under my tongue and started playing with it, circling it with the tip of my tongue, pressing firmly on it, and sucking it between my lips. Cassandre was moaning louder and louder.

My mouth moved down to her dripping hole. Her juices were flooding and I suck them, drunk them, tongue-fucked her to have more, my nose deliberately pressing on her clit as I did so. I felt Cassandre's body tense, squeezing my head between her thighs, her fingers pulling on my hair, as she came ever so deeply, pouring more of her delicate juices in my mouth that I drunk feverishly, stopping my caresses and tongue fucking only when her body finally relaxed and her thighs freed my head.

I sat up and look at her. She giggled and let out a "ooooh god!" I grabbed her knees and parted them then drove my hard manhood slowly and deeply inside her wanting hole. She screamed another "oh god!" but on a much different tone as she did not expect to feel me deep inside her just yet. Slowly moving in and out as I watched her. Her hands were grasping the bed sheets, her body tensing at each of my thrusts, her mouth moaning louder and louder, her head moving from side to side. I could feel her pussy tightening in spams around my cock as I drove deep in her. I grabbed her hips and accelerated my thrusts as I felt my own pleasure rising again. Releasing the bed sheets, she drew her hand to her pubis and started rubbing her clitoris. I could feel her pussy clenching harder on my hardness and that made me cum - I exploded deep inside her, filling her with my warm juices, that triggered her own orgasm, both of us screaming our pleasure before a fell down on the bed by her side.

We were both trying to recover our breaths. Cassandre turned to me and smiled.

"I hope you don't have any obligations tonight," she said caressing my cheek, "I intend to keep you a little longer!"

12