Lost Friend

Story Info
Loving a friend can sometimes cause pain.
8.5k words
4.58
18.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers

I

I worked with "Don", or should I put it I worked at the same company as he did. We didn't actually work together, just that from time to time our jobs merged.

We both had an interest in photography, he professionally and me as an amateur. (primarily nudes of my soon to be wife, Susan)

Every once in a while I would look him up and ask questions about cameras or developing techniques (I had a simple but effective darkroom set up) Somehow the conversation came up if I had ever taken nudes of my fiancé who he had yet to see. I told him I had, but wasn't ready to show them to anyone yet. He didn't push the matter, just from time to time steered the conversation in that direction. He would mention that he had over the course of his work had the opportunity to photograph a number of women completely nude, and I might even know one or two of them. He said he had to be very discreet as not to let some of their names or images get out.

When he finally met my fiancé I could tell he was smitten, as most were when meeting her. On top of having a killer body, she was blessed with a personally that made everyone think that she was interested only in them. She never met a stranger, and after only a few minutes she would be laughing and touching them on the arm or hand to give the impression of more intimate feelings. This was just natural for her.

Don couldn't take his eyes off her. Susan usually dresses with style, but in a way that oozed sexuality without being slutty. It could be seen that she had a magnificent set of breasts, 38 large C's, long strong legs, and hips that were designed to move suggestively. Her eyes are cobalt blue and would sparkle when she laughs, or drill straight through you if you make her mad. Her mouth has a smile all the time and lips that are for kissing, her tongue, flicks out to moisten her lips with an involuntary movement. But the thing that captured all the attention was her hair, long brunette hair that fell to below her waist. Straight and shiny, it seemed to have a life of its own, flowing over her shoulders and cascading down her back. When men saw it, I could tell they wanted to see her hair as her only covering.

The pressure from Don went up a notch after he met her. He somehow was able to find a way to come around when she would come visit me from college. She was 2 years behind me and attended a university some 50 miles from where I lived. They hit it off and we all became the best of friends, sharing many good meals (she can cook like a 5 star chief) and lots of wine. It was not unusual for Don to crash in our spare bedroom when it was unsafe for him to be behind the wheel. She would delight in reminding him that we would be in the next room screwing like rabbits while he just played with himself. Her laughter was contagious.

A typical evening would be a few before dinner drinks, fun conversation, laughter, light sexual teasing from each of us. She would be the mistress of the kitchen, occasionally requiring a little gladly given assistance. In the close confines of the kitchen, contact, front to back and front-to-front was part of the play and was not discouraged. No out and out grabbing, but subtle touches even with spontaneous kisses on the cheek or back of the neck. To the three of us it was a dance of seduction played out in unhurried motion.

Dinner, more wine, dessert, retiring to the living room to over stuffed chairs and couch, after dinner Grand Mariner, soft music, dim lights, we would take turns dancing with her or watch her as she moved slowly to the music by herself eyes closed, in the middle of the room.

A few buttons would be undone, a little, or sometimes a lot of cleavage could be exposed, she would excuse herself and come back sans bra evident by the swaying of her breasts and the hard nipples protruding beneath the silky blouse. When she would lean over to take our hands to pull us up to dance, there would be a sometimes brief, sometimes extended flash of full breast, and in the semi darkness the hint of a nipple.

Usually, when the sexual tension could rise no higher, Susan would demurely tell us that it was time to bed, her and me to ours, and Don who had had too much to drink to be safe, to his solitary one.

Often she would leave the room to change to her bedclothes and Don and I would remain to finish our last drink. After an extended silence he would sigh and tell me how lucky I was (as if I didn't already know) to have such an incredibly beautiful woman and how much he would love to see her nude and make love to her. He would also say how much he valued our friendship and would never betray our trust in him.

She would usually come back for us dressed in a long silky low cut, but not sheer gown, bare beneath, evident from the outline of her body as the material clung to her swaying breasts and the outline of her rear.

Susan would guide Don to his turned down bed, turn him around, unbutton his shirt, kiss his chest between his nipples and then kiss him tenderly on the lips, say goodnight, and leave the room.

We would retire to our room, she would slowly strip me, kissing my body as she removed each piece of clothing, then drop her gown to the floor, stand before me naked and we would lock in a silent embrace as we kissed and moved to the bed.

II

This play of passion repeated itself over a couple of years, sometimes once a month, sometimes two or three, sometimes two or three months would pass between occurrences. It was not planned, it just happened. We all enjoyed the game. There was never any complaint from Don as to the fact that things never progressed farther, a glimpse of breast and nipple, the soft touch of Susan's body through the gown, the tender kiss goodnight. The boundaries seemed to be set, no one dared to cross until the time seemed right.

That time came one early winter night, the snow; the first real accumulation of the season fell in the quiet windless night. Heavy wet flakes drifted clumped together to the ground so softly that they didn't pack together, but lie atop each other like cotton candy. The temperature was only slightly below freezing, the full blast of icy cold was still weeks away.

Susan was like a child, I could hardly keep her inside, she wanted to dance around in the falling snow, arms outstretched, face turned upward, open mouth trying to catch each puffy clump of frozen moisture. She flatly refused to wear a coat or for that matter any winter covering. She danced and feasted with bare arms in a silky blouse, light pants, and light tennis shoes, no socks.

Finally giving in to my threats of physically dragging her in to the warmth of the fireplace, she sulked in, head down, dragging her feet like a reprimanded child. Her act did not last long though, as soon as she reached the door, she looked up and her pure delight shown on her rosy face.

The dinner was set and consumed as usual, slightly more wine was consumed, warmed snifters of Grand Marnier were passed, soft music played as we three watched the snow fall silently outside the picture window. Multicolored floodlights lit the back yard casting dancing shadows as the snow fell deeper and deeper.

Susan excused herself as usual; the time for freeing her breasts had arrived. When she returned, instead of the usual long gown, she wore a silk nightshirt that buttoned up the front and fell to only mid thigh She appeared to have nothing underneath. She was barefoot, and walked silently into the room.

"I want to dance again." No argument from the two of us. "Come with me, watch me."

III

With that she rushes outside, dashing bare foot, bare legged, into the nearly foot of fresh snow. Spinning and reaching upward she danced to a tune that was playing in her head. The reaching showed that she was not completely bare bottomed, but wore the tiniest of bikini panties. (thongs had not become the rage yet) They barely covered her front, her pubic mound evident as the shirt opened at the bottom from her antics. Her cheeks were even less covered as the material wedged upward as she jumped and slid in the slippery back yard. Her firm butt cheeks were on display.

All the movement caused the buttons in the front to unclasp from their buttonholes, upward from the bottom and downward from the top, until only one held the shirt together directly in the center between her ample free swinging breasts.

Completely uncaring how much she was showing, the joy of the moment made her spin and turn dipping to scoop up snow and toss it in the air again and again.

I was spellbound, shocked more by her nakedness in the snow than by her nakedness in front of Don and me. I felt the excited stirring inside my groin as her body became more exposed to our sight. The idea of her dancing like a nymph caused me to hope for more to show. I wanted her to expose more, willing with my mind for the buttons to release the final hold on her shirt. I wanted more than anything for her to dance in her nakedness in front of our friend Don.

As if commanded, the final button released and her shirt flew open, exposing both of her exquisite breasts in all their excited beauty. Her nipples hardened by the cold and by her excitement protruded from her breasts like brown erasers. Her breasts freely swung and bounced from her exertions. Her womanhood rejoiced with unbridled naked exposure and freedom.

She reached for the sides of her shirt and rather than cover her nakedness, she pulled the shirt from her shoulders and threw it at us with a squeal. Now all that my beautiful woman had between herself and total nudity was the briefest of panties, they being wet from all the melting snow began to turn transparent.

Finally, the cold and the exertion taking a toll, in a last defiance of her dress and the weather, she flung herself to the ground on her back and spread her legs while flapping her arms to make a naked snow angel.

Thoroughly satisfied she jumped up, grabbed her wet shirt, and rushed past us back into the warmth of the house. We followed silent and dumbfounded from the exhibition.

IV

We found her still topless standing by the fireplace, water dripping of her as she turned around and around warming her now beet red body.

"Don't just stand there with your mouth open, get me a towel."

I did as she bid, leaving her nearly naked in front of my friend.

"You, (Don) come here and help me I'm freezing. Rub my arms and legs. And shut your mouth, you'll catch a fly, even in this weather. Haven't you ever seen a half-naked woman before? That was so much fun; you two should have joined me." She was still beaming.

I returned with two fluffy bath towels, one for her body, and one for her hair. She took one and dried the water from her breasts, lifting and drying the underneath, sides, tops and nipples, one then the other, completely oblivious to Don being right in front of her, as if it were an everyday occurrence.

My heart was in my throat, I couldn't breathe it excited me so much, I couldn't take my eyes off her glistening bare body. I don't think Don had taken a breath from the moment her shirt came off.

Susan took the towel she had dried her body with and covered the seat of the couch. Then she plopped down, stuck a foot in each of our directions and said. "Rub my feet, they tingle."

Not to deny a half naked lady, we each took a foot and proceeded to massage warmth back into her feet. In doing so, we had spread her legs to the point where we were both looking up her legs right into her pubic mound. The panties were semi transparent to the point where there was a clear outline of her neatly trimmed triangle of hair.

She let out a sigh and purred, "That feels sooo good," and snuggled down deeper into the seat. The movement caused her panties to stretch even tighter across her slit to where her pussy was clearly outlined; she was getting excited because we could now make out the outline of her clit as well.

I worked her feet until they felt nearly the proper temperature and slowly started up her leg. I looked at Don and nodded that he should do the same. Foot to ankle, to calf, to knee, slowly enjoying the feel of her velvety skin and the view of her cloth covered pussy as well as her bare breasts that she had never covered.

Just as we both moved as one and started to touch the inside of her thigh, she took a deep breath and said, "As much as I want you to continue, I think we should stop here. I'm sorry but I'm just not quite ready to take the next step, maybe soon, but not tonight."

With that she rose from the couch, and walked to the bedroom.

Don and I looked at each other, both sporting a painful erection and I said to him, "Sorry man, I didn't know how far she would let us go, but I was willing to let you finally see her completely naked"

"I never really imagined that I'd ever see her even the way she was tonight. I thought my heart was going to explode when she took off her shirt. And when she dried off, I nearly came in my pants. And when she sat down and spread her legs, I was shaking so hard that I was afraid she would start laughing at me. She's a dream come true, I just hope this hasn't ruined out relationship, I hope there's no regrets tomorrow."

I put my hand on Don's shoulder and looked him in the eye and said, "If there were anyone that I would share Susan with it'd be you. You've been our best friend. I wouldn't let anything happen that either she or I don't want to happen. Let's just see what fate brings, and enjoy it then. No regrets man, no regrets."

"Hey, are you two going to sit there all night, I'm going to bed."

Susan had changed from her wet panties to only slightly bigger, slightly less transparent ones. Still she was topless and her breasts were bouncing and swaying as she walked back into the room.

She leaned over Don and grabbed his hand her breasts were mere inches from his face. He didn't know what to look at, her panty covered pussy or her nipples hanging there in front of him.

She gave a tug and said, "Come on big boy, time to tuck you in," as she led him to the spare bedroom. This time she not only unbuttoned his shirt, but also took it off then she knelt in front of him, took off his shoes and socks and finally removed his pants leaving him standing in only his underwear. She then kissed each of his nipples and gave each a little bite; she then wrapped her arms around him and ground her breasts into his chest as she kissed him full on the mouth. Last she took his hands and placed them gently on her breasts and with her eyes closed, held them there for what seemed a long minute. She opened her eyes and walked from the room, took my hand and led me to our bed.

V

Over the next few weeks our lovemaking increased in quantity as well as quality. Susan seemed to be walking around the house naked or close to that state almost all the time. As soon as she got home from work, off came the clothes, and, stripped to tiny bikini panties she would go about the daily domestic chores.

With her in semi nakedness, I seemed to be perpetually in the state of arousal. The only way to relieve the building pressure was to couple in which ever room we happen to occupy. The winter temperature outside continued to drop, while inside the sexual temperature inside reached an all-time high.

Our love making varied from the most tender touching with finger tips, mouth and tongue, with slow thrusting insertions that allowed my shaft to feel each ridge and muscle within her tunnel, and she to feel the engorged head of my manhood. The slow dance would climax with such intensity, we would both cry out in erotic pain. Other times we would join like wild beasts hammering our sexes together as if the intention was to hurt rather than to please. We would suck and bite each other with such violence that our breasts and nipples would be tender to the touch for hours afterward. We were insatiable..

Often we would talk of our fantasies, exposing her to strangers, naked walks in places with the danger of discovery, viewing and making erotic movies, taking photos, (b/w that I could develop and print, and color that would have to be sent away to process), with the wonder of who would see them and what each of us thought of others looking at my love's naked body. We spoke of having professional nudes done and what it would be like to strip in front of someone new, to be told what to do when she was so openly bare.

These talks increasingly included our friend Don in our fantasy. "You know Don wants to see you completely naked, don't you?" I asked her one-day after a session of sex, punctuated with more than the usual sex talk between us.

"Of course he does, I can see him getting hard when he looks at me." She came back.

"Are you going to let him?"

"Probably, when the time is right."

"What if he wants more?" I pressed.

She looked me in the eye and asked, "Would you mind?"

My heart was beating in my throat at the thought of my Susan naked and having sex with my friend. Then I realized just how much I wanted to see her do to Don what she did to me. I couldn't understand why, just that the thought excited me more each time I pictured the two of them together.

"No, I think it would be one of the most exciting things, to see you do it. Only if you want to that is."

"If you want me to do it, then I want to do it for you. If it excites you, then I want to do anything you think of. I will strip and walk naked anywhere you want me to. You can expose me any way any time you please. I'll let anyone you say do anything you want to do to me. If you want me to be your sex slave, your slut, if it pleases you, I will. I will because I want to, I want to please you."

I could see she was getting wet with excitement; I touched her swelling lips and nudged her clit so it protruded between them. I kissed her lips then her pussy, tasting her salty sweetness and my own excretions from our earlier lovemaking.

She in turn took my swollen member in her mouth and licked whatever fluids from us that remained. Without words, we moved our bodies until, she on top and impaled herself as deep as it would go, and rocked gently and slowly, contracting her vaginal muscles, milking me until we both could stand no more. I grasped her breasts pulling and kneading them, pinching her extended nipples. With an animalistic groan we climaxed together, pumping and squeezing until the contractions died away. Sweating we lay there holding each other, still joined, as sleep took us both.

VI

As the holidays approached, things became hectic for both Don and I at work so there was little chance for us to get together, it seemed that either he or I was called out of town for some stupid customer reason.

Finally we were able to make our Saturday night dinner plans that hopefully wouldn't be disrupted. The unsaid sexual tension grew as the evening approached. Susan seemed to want everything extra special. She used the excuse that it was just the holidays, but somehow I could feel there was another underlying reason.

When Don finally arrived with his customary bottle of wine, Susan greeted him at the door with a more than usual kiss on the cheek. She stepped closer and planted a full on open mouth embrace that left little doubt that there was a lot of tongue action between them.

Don joked that he would stay away more often if he could get a greeting like that every time.

Susan dressed more special that night as well. Her new black dress was cut to just below her breasts, which allowed her to wear only the smallest of black lace bras. Her breasts were pushed up gently toward the open V so both breast and bra were on display whenever she leaned forward. The skirt length was below her knees, near mid calf, but the sides were slit to nearly her hip. This wouldn't allow for a slip, so when she walked or sat, her long tanned legs were exposed on the sides and towards the front.

HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers