Lost Girl: Julie's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He solved that for me by lifting me onto his lap, and kissing me again, like he had earlier, long, deep and soulfully, making all sorts of things happen inside me, all of them good!

I moved to sit astride him, linking my hands behind his neck so I could kiss and nibble at him properly, his hands roaming over my back, my bottom, and sliding around to cup and squeeze my breasts, his fingers on my nipples exciting me, even through the material of my blouse and my bra.

I wriggled on his lap, feeling him beneath me, and Mark sighed into my mouth, pulled away to smile, smoothing my long hair as his hands roamed over me.

"That was nice, do that again, Tink, it felt really good!"

I wriggled and slid on him a little more, definitely feeling something beneath me, and Mark began kissing me harder, wrapping his arms around me to pull me tight against him, his hands going to the cheeks of my bum, squeezing and pulling them apart gently, a very hot sensation, the first time anyone had ever done that to me.

I could feel his cock ridged-up under his trousers, and me sliding up and down on it was making it even harder; it felt like a length of pipe, it was so hard and straight, and Mark was obviously enjoying what I was doing, because he was helping me slide back and forth, which coincidentally felt exquisite on my pussy too!

Mark pushed me upright and off him, to stand me in front of him, his hands on my hips, and as he leaned forward to kiss me, I felt him fumble with the button of my jeans. I helped him, and he unzipped me and tugged my jeans down, me stepping out of them and leaving me standing in my underwear and blouse. Mark began unbuttoning my blouse, and I reached for his shirt, undoing his buttons as he undid mine. I gasped when I saw his bare chest; I can't remember the last time I saw him without a shirt on, but it must have been years ago, now I saw a rippling, lean, muscular torso, every muscle outlined and perfectly proportioned. It wasn't a body builder's physique, but neither was he a stripling, he was...buff, the only word I could think of.

He stood up and pulled my blouse off, and I reached behind to undo my bra, but he stopped me.

"Let me, Tink!" he smiled, turning me to unclip it and pull it away from me. His hands slid around my ribcage and up, to cup my not exactly excessive 32B boobs, his fingertips caressing my nipples, making them feel like they were on fire as he teased them into hard rubbery points, the sensations from my nipples flashing around my body and making me feel weak at the knees. He dipped his head down and began kissing and lightly nibbling my neck with his lips, pulling me against him as he continued to squeeze and caress my breasts. I was in heaven, the man of my dreams, literally, was stripping and touching me, making me feel out of this world.

He slipped his hands down from my breasts, slipping one hand into the front of my panties, his fingers curling around my bare pussy as he lightly touched and caressed my lips, feeling my wetness from my earlier rubbing and gyrating against him.

"You waxed, Tink, I would never have guessed, God, that's so hot!" he murmured in my ear as his finger slipped inside me, making me gasp and quiver, then slowly rubbing inside me, feeling me, gently rubbing my little button, then sliding up and down the length of my slit, feeling absolutely wonderful, making me hot and bothered.

Mark slowly pulled his hand out of my panties, and slid them down, squeezing my cheeks as he pushed my panties all the way down, and I stepped out of them, completely naked now. I turned to him, and he kissed me again, while I started undoing his belt and fumbling with the button on his trousers. He gently stopped me, and undid them himself, letting his trousers drop to the ground so he stood in just his shorts, a really impressive bulge in the front of them.

Now it was my turn, and I held and squeezed his cock, feeling the warmth of his penis even through the material of his shorts, and as I kissed him, I slid my hand inside his waistband, taking hold of him and squeezing, before sliding further down to cup and gently squeeze his balls, feeling the heat from his body. I pulled my hand out and hooked the waistband, pushing his shorts down, gasping as his cock popped out, impressed at the size of his equipment. His cock was almost eight inches long, and thick enough that I couldn't get my hand around it properly. It looked beautiful, and I stared at it in awe; I only knew one thing; one way or another, I was going to have that, if it killed me!

Mark pulled me close and kissed me again, his cock trapped between us, and I could feel it against my belly, throbbing with his pulse, like a warm bar of flesh, solid, thick, and very enticing! My pussy was seeping lubrication now, and I knew I wanted him, now; I wanted this beautiful brother of mine to have me, no feelings of right or wrong distracting me from the reality before me; it was Mark I wanted, and no-one else.

I took his hand and tugged him towards the bed, climbing on and moving over to make room for him. He settled beside me, and gently pulled me closer, to kiss and touch me, run his soft hands all over me, kiss, lick and nibble me everywhere. He pulled me up to him so he could lick and suck my nipples, a thrilling and novel sensation for me; no one had ever done that to me before; actually, no-one had ever done much of anything to me, I had always held back, not wanting to go that one step further, feeling that there was more to be had than just meaningless sex, so other than a few rushed hand-jobs, and a few groping sessions, nothing that could be even hinted at as a sex life; at least, up 'til now, that is! Now I knew why; I had always known, somehow, that I was holding back, saving myself for the right one, for Mark, my sweet, sad, lovely brother.

I wanted to feel him, hold that lovely cock of his, make him feel good, make up for so many years of sadness and loneliness, for not being there when he'd needed someone, anyone, so I took him in my hand and pumped him, squeezing rhythmically as I pumped, kissing and nibbling his lips, licking his tongue, feeling the pulse throbbing in that beautiful cock as I masturbated it for him. I was tempted to taste him, something else I had never done before, but this was the one I wanted to do it with, and so I broke our kiss to slide down until my head was level with his groin, smelling him now, the smell of his cock fresh and manly, his whole scent strong, but clean and fresh and wholesome. I licked cautiously at the end of his glossy cock, discovering where the scent was coming from, the taste as enticing as the scent, and slid my lips over the purple glossy head, licking and sucking like I'd seen in porn films on Shelagh's laptop; now there was a girl with zero inhibitions!

I pulled back for a second. "Mark, you will tell me if I'm doing this right?" I asked him, "I've never done this before, baby, I want it to be perfect for you!"

"You're doing just fine, princess, don't worry!" he grinned, and sighed as I took as much of him in as I could, but it was making my jaw ache; he was obviously enjoying it, and I wanted him to have everything I could give him, so I kept going. I felt his hand caressing my pussy , and shuffled my legs wider for him, his finger slipping in to dip in and out and rub my clit, making waves flood through me, making me suck and lick faster at him, my head bobbing now as I had seen it done in video's, suctioning him as hard as I could. Suddenly, I felt his cockhead swell as he gave a deep groan.

"I'm close, babe, oh God...!" he gasped, and I sucked harder, wanting to give him this, and as I sucked as hard as I could, a jet of spunk shot out to hit the back of my throat. I tried not to gag, but it was hard work, he was filling my mouth with spurt after spurt, faster than I could swallow, but I did eventually swallow it all, not at all revolted by the thick, creamy mouthful I'd received. The jets stopped, giving me time to taste him properly for the first time, the slightly salty, sweetish, tangy flavour like nothing I'd ever tasted before, but I decided I liked it, and I was already looking forward to doing this again with him.

Mark held out his hand to me, and I moved back to lie next to him. He looked deeply into my eyes.

"That was fabulous Julie! God, I've wanted you for so long, I always fantasised we could be together like this, I just never allowed myself to hope for it, it seemed impossible, wrong, something that could never happen; I'm so glad it did, I love you so much! You were always my dream princess, now you really are mine!"

I was almost crying with happiness at hearing him say these things, words out of my fantasies and dreams, the man I wanted, telling me he wanted me! I found that almost unbelievable, an impossibility, and yet it was true! I had to ask him one thing, though.

"Mark, all those tall, leggy brunettes you went out with, I thought they were your type, why would you suddenly go for a five foot 4 inch blonde like me?"

He grinned, kissed me lightly, and smiled again.

"I always wanted you; I just never thought I could have you, so I went out with girls who looked as little like you as possible, so I wouldn't be reminded of what was never going to happen. It never worked out, though; I'd be in bed with one of them, and she'd say something the way you'd say it, and suddenly I'd be reminded that it was you I wanted, and that she wasn't you, and that I wasn't even fooling myself, it was you I wanted to be there in bed with me, not her."

Now I wanted him even more, and I wanted to give him something more, something of me for him only, and so I took hold of his still-erect cock, pumping it a couple of times, kissing him as I did so, letting him know I was his for the taking.

Mark moved between my legs, kissing and sucking my nipples, the wonderful sensations almost painful in their intensity, until he looked into my eyes, and reared up over me, his cock pointing at my pussy, and slowly, gently pushed himself into me

Pain! Ripping, howling pain! I never thought it would be like this, as he tried to slide that big cock into my tiny little slit, I never thought anything could hurt so much. He saw the look on my face, stopped when he put a finger to my lip and pulled it away bloody, where I'd bitten my lip in my pain, concern and compassion on his face as he began to withdraw from me.

"No...No...don't...keep...going...!" I panted, "want...this...you...tonight...!" I managed to gasp out, and poor Mark, because I wanted this, even though he knew how much it was hurting me, slooowwly pushed himself into me, until, at last, he was in all the way.

He stopped, letting me pant and blow, steeling myself for what was coming next.

At last, I felt ready for him, and he slowly withdrew, not so painful this time, and when he slid back in it wasn't even half as uncomfortable as that first stretching invasion.

He raised himself up on his elbows, and kissed me gently, his tongue circling inside my mouth as he began to pump slowly. The pain dissipated, pleasure replacing it, my legs coming up to wrap around his thighs, my arms around his neck, pushing myself against him as he kissed me wildly now, my kisses no less wild, my pelvis pushing back at him as fast as he pumped into me, and the sensation of that wonderful cock driving into me was out of this world.

My climax almost caught me by surprise; waves of pleasure that swelled and surged and roared over me, leaving me gasping for breath, and again, and again, my pussy tightening as each wave pounded into me, and the pressure of my vaginal walls on his cock as I clamped down made him come, his hot spunk bulleting into me, splashing my cervix, causing another wave to wash over me, my inner muscles clasping him tight and making him groan as my convulsing pussy milked his cock, more jets of spunk pumping into me, until he had no more, and my climax faded and passed, letting me slump back on the bed, completely drained.

Mark slipped his softening cock from me and slumped down next to me, his chest heaving and his eyes closed as his breathing gradually slowed.

At last he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"God, I love you, Tink!" he smiled, and pulled me over to him, holding me close as he kissed my nose, my chin, my ear, my neck, before kissing me long and deeply on the lips, our tongues fencing and darting.

Eventually we had to break for air, and I couldn't help but admire his beautiful profile, his even, handsome features, and reflect on just how lucky I was that a man like this wanted me.

Mark looked at me closely, smiling. "Penny for your thoughts, Tink!" he asked.

I looked at him with all the love I had for him.

"I was just thinking that I'm so glad you were my first; that the first time was so good, and it was with you!"

He sat up, horror in his eyes.

"Oh God, Tink, I didn't know, I'm so sorry, how could I have been so...Oh my God, I never even asked, I just assumed...!"

I smiled. "Assumed what, that I'd done the dirty before? I always hoped it would be you; I kind of saved myself until I could have you, and it worked, I got my wish! Of all the people on the planet, the only one I wanted to give myself to, for the first time, was you!"

He was still looking aghast. "But I came inside...!"

I put his mind at rest.

"Don't worry, I'm protected, Nia's mum took me to the doctor when she took Nia, said we both needed to be adult about these things, and we'd never know what might happen, that we should be safe, not sorry!"

He looked relieved and slightly sheepish as he slid back down next to me, pulling me closer for another gentle, tender, sizzling kiss, my nipples tingling as they erected again. His hand explored me, gently rubbing and tweaking my burning nipples, then slipping around my waist to pull me on top of him as he rolled onto his back, his hands sliding down to cup and squeeze my bum-cheeks, moulding and pulling them apart as I kissed and nuzzled him. I could feel him nudging me, and my hand found his cock, rapidly stiffening as it lay along his belly, and I knew I wanted him again, I wanted to feel that pole of hard flesh pounding me again.

Mark pulled my bum cheeks open, and slid me down gently, his cock just barely resting in the opening of my swollen vulva, and I pushed myself further back, taking him in again, almost fainting with the feeling of him sliding deep into me in one movement, the rush as he filled me up almost making me come there and then.

I shuddered with the sensation, the feel of his wiry pubic hair rubbing against the apex of my slit, my clit pulsing as I rubbed and ground myself against him, Mark helping me by holding my bum cheeks and pushing me up and down slightly against him, helping me grind even harder, and all the time, that fabulous cock throbbing and pulsing inside me.

I came in minutes, my whole body wracked with waves of such pleasure I thought my heart would burst, and I gasped and gritted my teeth as I rode them out, Mark holding me tight against him as I quivered and shuddered flat against him.

As I went limp on top of him, he rolled over to put me under him, his hands still clasping my buttocks, and fastened his lips to mine, kissing me crazily as he pulled me up against him by my ass, getting his knees under him, and began to hammer that big cock of his into me.

I was coming almost continually now, my whole world a blurred impression of his body on mine, his lips kissing and nibbling my neck, and the incredible feeling of being jack-hammered as he rammed into me continually, all sense of time or place gone, only the feel of him moving against me, and the relentless reaming I was receiving existed in my world.

He let go of me to lean up over me, groaning "God, Julie, I'm ...Oh...Oh God!" his cock swelling as he sprayed what felt like a pint of spunk into me, setting off another orgasm in me, my own cry of release mingling with his groan of fulfilment, my battered pussy clamping down on him as he sprayed into me again, his body's heat mingling with mine as he jetted deep into me, and again, and again, until he had no more.

His straining body finally relaxed and he slipped from me, making me orgasm again as his half-hard length rubbed out of me, dropping down next to me on the bed and gently caressing my nipples, my lips, rolling me towards him so he could hold and squeeze my behind, massaging my ass cheeks as he probed into the cleft between them.

He pulled me closer, his hands roaming over me, kissing and nibbling me, still not done with me, and I was enthralled, and heated-up, by his need for me, his relentless need to explore and pillage me.

"All I wanted for so long was to make love to my little princess, make you mine, then fuck you senseless, jam my cock in you over and over again and fill you up with my spunk! You make me so hot, Jules, you make me want to fuck you like a rag doll, eat you 'til you scream, then shove my cock in all your holes, fill your arse with my spunk, and shove my cock down your throat!" he murmured in my ear, his words making my pussy twitch and my nipples burn with need for him. I fondled his rapidly erecting cock, wondering as it flexed and firmed-up again in my hands, stretching and hardening, until it stood out again, stiff and solid, and ready for me.

Mark pulled me to him, kissing me hard and deeply while my hands massaged and squeezed his scrotum, and rubbed the tip of his magnificent cock, rolling the bead of lubricant oozing from the end onto the surrounding tissue, lubing him ready for me.

"Oh God, yes, again, please!" I groaned as he moved between my wide-spread thighs, and slid himself into me in one long thrust, filling me in an instant, and began that hard, insistent battering, thrusting himself into me as hard and as deep as he could, while I wrapped my legs around him and humped madly, my pussy on fire with the heat of my brother's fabulous cock. I came almost immediately, the erotic heat of our lovemaking, my need for this beautiful man, his obvious need for me, and the sensations churning in me as he rammed and thrust building into an orgasm of epic proportions, blasting through me like dragon's breath, consuming me with the heat and the intensity of it. I clamped down on him in the intensity of my climax, and he growled like an animal and jammed his cock deep into me, spunk pumping into me in a boiling hot flood as he came in a stream of hot man-fluid, drenching my insides and satisfying me at last.

He slumped down beside me, chest heaving, hands reaching for me, to hold me close, hands gentle and comforting now, no more urgency. We hugged and caressed until we got our breath back, and our heart rates dropped back to normal, then Mark kissed me on the tip of my nose.

"Four times in one night, God, you bring out the best in me Tink, you were amazing!" he grinned, cuddling me close, his hands slowly and gently fondling me everywhere, keeping me connected to him, not letting this experience slip away.

"What do we do now, Mark, what happens next?" I asked him, curious to know what he thought we should do; I know what I wanted to do; I wanted to take him with me somewhere far away, so we could be together, be a couple, have a life. I already loved him, as my handsome big brother, but now I loved him in this special way as well, as a woman, and I wanted that to be the way he loved me too, as my man.

"Jules, I want you to be with me!" he smiled. "I've been dreaming about you, wanting you, wanking over you, for years now, waiting and hoping for something like this to happen, and now that it has, I don't want it to stop. I want to take you away to places you only ever dreamed of, give you the life you deserve, give you everything you've ever wanted, make you happy! Say that's what you want too, please!"