Lost Girl: Julie's Story Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,265 Followers

My curiosity was piqued, and I held out my hand for the camera.

"Don't worry, Nia, I won't sling it across the room! I just got caught unawares..."

Nia looked thoughtfully at me, then nodded and snapped the camera back on. She flicked through the pictures until she came to the one she wanted, and held it up for me to see. I gasped out loud; the man in the picture was Mark! A few years older, green eyes, like mine, not grey (and now a half-memory prodded at me for an instant, something about Mark, with green eyes...), but still my Lost Boy, so similar I could see how people could mistake Mark for him. I marvelled at his features, his expression, so like Mark's, his hair a shade darker, perhaps, but this man was family, close family, and now I knew that for sure. The next picture was of his wife, 'Lena', Nia called her; she was truly beautiful, with long, straight, bright chestnut hair, vivid blue eyes perhaps a shade more violet than Nia's, a sweet, generous mouth, and a lovely smile; she looked like Cassadee Pope, on the cover of her 'Frame by Frame' CD in dada Morrison's collection. Whatever my cousin was like, he had exquisite taste, that was for sure...

"She's gorgeous..." I murmured, and Nia nodded.

"Yes she is, but she's a nice girl, very nice indeed. She and Darryl are a friendly, happy couple. You could do worse than meet them. Which reminds me..."

She rummaged in her purse and pulled out a picture.

"Look at this; this is their baby, Maureen; they call her 'Mo-Mo'."

I looked and almost gasped out loud again; she was almost the double of my little Nia! Same grin, same dimples, same bright emerald eyes, same hair. The two of them could pass for sisters any day of the week. I glanced up at Nia and she was grinning.

"They're good people, Hun, they're all good people; your aunt only wanted to know you and Mark were okay, that's all; she thinks she abandoned the two of you when you were toddlers, and she's been blaming herself and looking for you ever since; she may look like your mother, but she's nothing like her, I promise!"

I flicked back to the picture of Darryl.

"He works in Clifton, doesn't he?" I asked, and Nia nodded.

"He works at the hospital there, near Mark's office, which is why people were confusing them."

I cocked an eye at her.

"What does he do at the hospital? Is he some kind of manager or something?"

Nia grinned again.

"Hardly, Jules; he's a heart surgeon..."

*

DARRYL:

Summer was waning, the school holidays were almost over, and the trees in the garden were decidedly more golden than green when I finally got the call I'd been hoping for all summer long. Lena had taken the children to Lizzie's place for a week, to spend the last of the summer heat at the seaside. I'd had to pass; being junior Consultant still meant I was low man on the tree, and Member of the Royal College of Surgeons or not, I still had to take-up the slack in the Cardiovascular Surgical Unit, which meant no Summer holiday for me.

To be fair, Portishead, where Lizzie lived, was only a short drive down the M5 motorway from Bristol, not exactly the other side of the world. Still, it meant David and Mo-Mo got fussed-over inordinately by Lizzie, Allie, and Marcus, my little brother, who put up with the inconvenience of having the kids there if it meant he could gaze adoringly at Lena, his first crush.

I have to admit, Lena was worth the gazing; well into her first trimester, she absolutely glowed; some women exude an almost tangible desirability when they're pregnant; Lena was one of them. Not a day went by that I didn't pause several times to just take her in; her calm radiance, her serenity, her almost overwhelming, unconscious sensuality, all of them beat against me; like a man knows where the sun is even with his eyes closed, so I always knew where Lena was, her presence filling and warming me every time I laid eyes on her.

The doctor in me knew it was because of the pheromones she was giving off, my limbic system reacting to her the way it should to my chosen mate, but the man in me just wanted her every day, in every way; she was the sum total and utter zenith of female desirability to me, and I couldn't get enough of her.

Periodically, she would glance up and see me gazing longingly at her, and she would smile that gentle, secret, enigmatic smile of hers and go back to what she was doing, knowing that later, when we were alone together, we would make love as though there were no tomorrow, fierce, heated lovemaking, our bodies burning in the furnace of our passions, then gentle, languid kisses and caresses, renewing nightly the bond that made us one.

So our summer progressed; every day, Lena seemed more and more beautiful, and every day she blossomed further as impending motherhood once more took her over. With the changes that imposed on our immediate family, my lost family seemed more remote with every passing day, as I continued to hear nothing from them. Lena calmed me when it agitated me, but as time progressed and I still heard nothing, it started to become less and less important to me. I had other priorities now; my own children to tend, and a new baby on the way, so with all this, Julie and Mark were the furthest things from my mind when I finally heard from her again.

I was alone at home, the night before Lena was due back; mum was working the night shift at the Renal Unit, so I was fending for myself, waiting on a takeaway dinner to nuke in the microwave, when the phone rang. Thinking it was Lena, I rushed to answer it, only to hear a voice I'd almost forgotten about.

"Darryl? Hello, it's Julie, Julie Jameson. How are you?"

I was momentarily wrong-footed, but managed to recover quite well, I thought.

"Julie, it's nice to hear from you again. We're all fine, how have you been?"

She sounded a little hesitant, but kept going.

"We're fine, Darryl, all of us, thank you for asking. I guess you know why I'm calling; Mark and me, well, we had a long talk, and we had a think about some things, and...and we'd like to come and see you, if you don't mind?"

Of course I didn't mind, I didn't mind at all! At last, I was going to meet my long-lost cousins...

We talked a little while longer, arranging a date and time, then she had to go. I went to bed a happy man; Lena and the kids would be home in the morning, and Julie and Mark would be here in a few days; at last, my family was falling back into place.

*

Having Lena home after a week away was like Christmas in August; as I walked in the door after work I knew she was there. The whole house suddenly felt like her again, and Darryl Jr. also knew; for a week I'd been wanting her in the worst possible way; my days had been filled with need and my nights filled with longing and thwarted sexual ambition, and now I had her back, and all I wanted was her, naked and delectable, as I pounded myself into her.

David came running to hug my leg, chattering away nineteen to the dozen about the beach, Marcus, the beach, Auntie Lizzie, the beach, ice-cream, the beach. Mo-Mo jumped and gurgled at me from her playpen, bouncing with excitement to see her daddy again. For a few minutes I completely forgot what I wanted; these were the two most precious things in my life, and I immersed myself in my babies, suddenly hugely glad and relieved I could hold and hug and kiss my children again.

Lena finally came to my rescue as the kids mobbed me, giving me space to sit and once more look at and enjoy my family, finally content and at peace. Half an hour later, David curled up on the easy chair, and Mo-Mo fast asleep in her playpen, I finally got to hold and squeeze my own darling Lena. As I held her, the week of longing and loss melted away, but now a different need made itself felt, and Lena, sitting on my lap, knew all about it.

"Dar, you're incorrigible!" she scolded, deliberately wriggling on my lap and grinning at my discomfort. I grinned back, completely unabashed; Lena knew how much I wanted her, how much I always wanted her; these were just the opening lines in the script, and we both knew how it would end, but it was still fun to play it out, though!

I pulled her down so I could kiss her properly, my hands wandering over her, my mind in a whirl as I held her again, until she pulled away and nodded at the children, fast asleep though they were.

"Big eyes and sharp little ears, baby!" she whispered, so I reluctantly let her go so we could take the kids up to the nursery and put them to bed properly, and anyone who thinks it's easy putting pyjamas on a sleeping four year-old just hasn't lived yet. It's a fascinating puzzle; how can a small child have so many arms, legs, and feet, none of which bend the way you want them to?

We finally got them into their pj's and into bed and tip-toed out, leaving the door open so we could hear them while I seduced my delicious wife in my den of lust and iniquity...

"You're a bad, bad man, Darryl Morgan!" giggled Lena softly as I slid my hands down the back of her jeans and groped her taut little bum, while nibbling her nipples through her T-shirt. She gave the lie immediately by groping my painful erection through the material of my cargo pants, her eyes twinkling as she smiled naughtily.

"Are you going to fuck me hard, Doctor Morgan? I haven't had sex for ages, my husband just works all the time, he even sent me away so he could work even harder! Please say you're going to give me a complete internal exam!"

How I didn't just tear her clothes off and pound her on the carpet I'll never know, but I managed to restrain myself, even though her nearness was playing hob with my senses, and pulled off her clothes even as she yanked down my pants and squeezed me some more.

"Someone's been missing me!" she murmured throatily, kneeling down to slide my shorts down and smile appreciatively at my aching cock.

"Oooh Dar, is this all for me?" she cooed, her warm little hands already stroking and gently squeezing me, adding to the agony radiating out from my groin and percolating through my entire body. I could only nod, then groan lightly as she took me in her mouth, her hot moistness sending an electric shock all the way up my spine. Lena knew exactly how much I could take before I, quite literally, blew my stack, and so she suckled and teased, and occasionally nipped, to back me off again until I was a babbling, incoherent wreck, intent on only one thing now.

I helped my wife to her feet and tugged her towards the bed; I had plans for her, after what she'd done to me. Lena sat on the bed and grinned minxily at me, inviting me to do my worst, so I grabbed her behind her knees and yanked, landing her flat on her back with a giggle, her legs over my shoulders as I knelt down to gaze at the inviting landscape before me. Lena jumped when I leaned in and gently blew on her pink, hairless labia.

"Darryl, don't you dare...!" she giggled as I did it again, her scent suddenly stronger as she sighed and wriggled. I couldn't resist her any longer, and planted soft little kisses along the insides of her thighs, a small kiss every few inches, making her squirm and giggle as I kissed up one thigh and down the other, pausing only to once more blow gently on her labia, her scent now rich and intoxicating, ramping up my need to taste her, so I did, lapping at the labia swelling and engorging before my eyes. As I licked her, she flowered open, and so I slid my tongue between those tempting lips, tasting her as she gave a soft, shuddering groan, her hands suddenly clamping on either side of my head and holding me in place.

I love doing this with my Lena; when we're joined like this, I know exactly what she wants, when she wants it, and how often; all those little twitches and flickers of her soft skin, her fingers against my face, the sound of her breathing, all these communicate to me what my darling sister is feeling, and still wants from me, and I gladly give it to her; there's never been anyone else for me, and there never will be, and every time we make love, that bond of certainty tightens; she is truly the one and only love of my life.

Now her breathing deepened as my tongue tasted those other places, from the annulus of her tight little rosebud to her stiff, pulsating clitoris. Her thighs tensed against me, the tendons taut as wire and her pulse thundered in my ears as she slowly ascended to that peak. Her sweet, tangy juices filled my mouth as she held me against her, writhing as my tongue and lips caressed and teased her love-bud, feeling the waves of pleasure rippling through her as I pushed her on and on, until she finally broke.

"Oh GOD!" she screamed, her pussy convulsing against my mouth as a flood of her sweetness poured into my mouth and over my chin; I held her as she writhed, pulling and twisting her nipples in the transport of pleasure as she hunched her pussy against her, with me lapping-up every drop of her sweet nectar, my tongue flicking and teasing, pushing her higher and higher, until she slumped back, her body trembling and shuddering, her eyes squeezed tight shut, and her fingers digging into the counterpane as the fires of orgasm roared and burned through her, until she relaxed her death-grip and breathed a long, tremulous sigh.

"I should go away more often, baby!" she smiled, her skin flushed and glowing, her eyes clear and so vividly blue, and yet again I wondered at how a girl so perfect, so beautiful, so desirable could want someone like me, but I thanked God she'd chosen me. The sight of her spread out naked on the bed, her skin flushed with the after-glow of good sex, her hair spread out in a rich chocolate net across the pillow, was doing all kinds of things to me, and all I could think now was how immensely fuckable she was.

"Come here, Dar, I want you baby, oh God how I want you!" she smiled, her hand reaching out to toy with my once more fully erect, pulsing cock.

"I want this, Dar, I want this now; baby wants to hear boom-boom music; let's play her some!"

"Her?" I grinned, and Lena smiled again as she pulled me closer.

"Yes, another little girl; I feel just like I did when I was pregnant with Mo-Mo, so I know she's a girl."

I slid down next to my girl, pulling her to face me as I kissed her, our lips sealing together with the intensity of our kiss. Lena rolled onto her back, urging me between her thighs, and as I took position between her outspread thighs, she took hold of me, grinning as she rubbed the head of my cock against her red, swollen labia, closing her eyes as she pleasured herself again. I leaned down and kissed her, making her smile.

"My turn, baby-girl!" I grinned, and slowly, gently pushed into her. Lena's eyes snapped open as her hips began to move in time to my motion. She pulled me down so she could kiss me, and our tongues fenced and danced as we moved together. I took my weight on my elbows, sliding my arms under her to hold her to me as our hips bucked faster and faster, pleasure boiling inside me as my moment of release neared.

When I came, it was as though all my senses shut down, smothered in a white blaze that damped everything, blurring my vision and dulling my hearing, my vision narrowing down until only Lena was in focus, my darling wife, sister, lover, best friend, her mouth open, her eyes staring unseeing, and her neck corded as the blaze of orgasmic release once more filled her.

I collapsed on the bed next to her, my heart thundering and my pulse fluttering in my ears. Lena smiled blurrily, turning to me and reaching for me, her soft, warm hand switching my reality back on and pulling me back to her.

"I feel so wonderful Dar," she murmured, "I think the baby likes the way you play boom-boom music!"

I gathered her into me, pulling the light coverlet over us both, and kissing her asleep; summer hadn't departed yet, and the night was warm and humid, but right now, the warmth of my wife next to me was the most comforting, wonderful thing in the world. I'd tell her about Julie and Mark's impending visit in the morning; right now was time for silence, and warm togetherness, and sleep.

*

JULIE:

After Nia left, I pottered around, played with Markie and Nia until they both fell asleep, did a little prying and snooping on the internet, and waited for Mark to come home, because I really needed to talk to him. The day dragged on endlessly, until at last I heard his key in the door. As soon as he came in and hugged me, he knew something was up.

"What's wrong, Little Plum?" he grinned, pulling me onto his lap and squeezing my bottom, making me grin for a second.

I cast around for a second or two, working out how to say what I wanted.

"Mark, you remember Nia went with Jamie to Bristol, yes?"

He looked at me quizzically, a line between his eyebrows.

"Jules, it was last week, of course I remember, I'm not ga-ga just yet, baby! What about it?"

I climbed off his lap and retrieved Nia's camera from the counter, and flicked through the images until I came to the one of Darryl.

"Look at this, Mark, here's your 'doppelganger'!"

Mark stared at the picture, then glanced up at me.

"Fuck me, Little Plum, no wonder people thought I was him! This is our cousin Darryl, you say?"

I nodded. "And he's a doctor, too, a surgeon no less; finally, this family's going up in the world!" He pinched my bum at that, making me grin as I clicked on the next picture. Mark wolf-whistled, earning an elbow in the solar plexus.

"Down boy! That's Darryl's wife, her name's Lena. I think I know what YOU think of her!"

Mark grinned at me, tugging my panties down a little and sliding his hand around my bare bum.

"Cor, she's a sort all right, no mistake! That lucky fucker!"

He caught my expression, and realised what he said now determined whether he got any in the foreseeable future, so he dropped the camera and pulled me closer, darting his head down to kiss and nibble my neck as he squeezed and played with my bottom.

"But you're much, MUCH more beautiful, my little blonde Sex-Elf, and you've got a great arse, too!"

As his finger was currently sliding into it, he was in the right position to judge, so I let him play for a few more seconds, before dragging his attention back to the real world.

"Flattery will get you anywhere, you dirty, dirty boy, but now I have something else to show you; it's a picture of mum's sister, and I have to warn you, she's the image of mum, but Nia told me, and I believe her, she's nothing like mum; she's a good person."

I scrolled through the pictures again until I came to the one I wanted, and showed it to him. His reaction was immediate, but pretty much what I'd expected. His face paled, and the camera almost dropped from his hand onto the couch. I grabbed his hands; there was a slight tremor, and he swallowed a few times, his throat clicking dryly, but his eyes were riveted on the image of our aunt smiling happily, a face I'd certainly never seen my mother pull.

"She's, um...yeah, I see what you mean..." he husked, only a slight quiver in his voice, but he held the camera steadily, and when he looked at me again, his eyes were clear, no shadow or fear in there, only curiosity.

I started to relax; at least he hadn't gone into hysterics the way I had at seeing that cursed face again; perhaps it was easier for him to accept it really wasn't our bitch mother in that picture, it was someone else, and she couldn't help looking like that harridan sister of hers, any more than I could help it.

I had one final picture for him to see, the photograph of Darryl's daughter.

"Mark, look at this," I whispered. "This is Darryl's little girl; her name's Maureen..."

Mark looked at the photo and his eyes widened, then flicked to me, then back to the photo.

"It's incredible, Tink, look, she looks like you! I remember you just like that, oh my God, we have got to meet them!"

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,265 Followers