Lost Heart

Story Info
Kate offers herself as a valentine for Sawyer and Jack.
6.1k words
4.61
52.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bd_man
bd_man
1 Followers

Kate twiddled the tiny toy airplane in her hands as she stared morosely at the water-stained calendar lying on the sand at her feet. The tiny numbers that kept track of how long they had been stranded on the island stirred her memories as they marched relentlessly toward their 108th day, February 14th. Tomorrow would mark her 4th Valentine's Day without Tom and it had been even longer since she had experienced any kind of real intimacy with a man. Running from determined federal marshals and hiding out at isolated farms had a way of intruding on an active sex life. Since it looked like they were going to be here a long time she had finally come to the conclusion that it was time to end her celibacy and get her groove back with a nice stiff cock buried in her hot, wet groove.

It hadn't been hard to choose who among the castaways she was going to surrender to. Jack was safe and romantic while Sawyer was the down and dirty no-holds barred choice and while there was more of a chance for a lasting relationship with Jack she wasn't looking for that right now. Sawyer could give her what she wanted. She carefully hid her last tangible link to Tom and left the shelter to satisfy her desire.

The sun was just beginning to set as she made her way across the sand toward Sawyer's campsite passing numerous clusters of people and exchanging quick hellos. She thought about how annoying it was that Sawyer had chosen to isolate himself from the group by staying at the very edge of the living areas, but then she smiled to herself. She planned to exploit that fact for her own satisfaction. The ocean breezes ruffled through the loose fitting shirt that had become her standard clothing since the crash, causing the material to caress her naked breasts. Knowing what she planned, she had left her sports bra behind and the cool touch of the wind coupled with the fluttering cloth was causing her nipples to harden. She hadn't felt this way in a long time and she liked the sensation.

She angled across the beach as she approached her destination until the ocean water was lapping at her feet. As she stared out at the darkened horizon she loosened the midriff knot of her shirt and unbuttoned an extra button to expose what she hoped was an enticing view of the valley between her large, firm breasts. A gust of wind whipped the shirt open, briefly exposing her dark pink areola and nipple which now was almost painfully stiff. She sighed and brought her hands up to cup her firm mounds and ran her fingers over the peaks, pinching them both roughly which brought a gasp of pain and pleasure from her sunburned lips. She flicked open the button of her shorts, feeling a twitch from her now eager pussy and turned toward the flickering firelight at the edge of the jungle. She was ready.

Sawyer was seated in a broken airplane seat next to his fire. Even though the sun had set covering the island in darkness, his eyes were still hidden behind a pair of aviator sunglasses. Probably scavenged right off a dead crewman, she thought disgustedly. He sat facing the ocean and appeared to be asleep with a tattered paperback book splayed open face-down on one of his thighs. The heat of the day had not yet given way to the cool island night yet and all he had on was a tattered pair of well-worn jeans.

Kate stared at the sprawled body, watching the shadows cast by the fire as they raced up and down his muscular form. She stared at his arms which hung by his sides, knuckles resting on the sand and envisioned them holding her down as he had his way with her. The shadows played across his crotch and she stared intensely at the spot between his legs and wished she had X-ray vision. What kind of cock awaited her behind that faded denim?

"I usually charge women for the look you're giving me, Freckles."

She started as his southern drawl broke the silence. She started to look away but then stopped herself. That's what she was here for so why pretend otherwise. She watched as he titled up the sunglasses to show those penetrating eyes which seemed to catch the firelight and bore right through her. She swiped her hair out of her face and shifted her position so that the breeze pulled her shirt open again and watched as his eyes automatically flicked downward. "I could say the same to you." It didn't come out as sultry as she would have liked but he seemed to catch on.

"Looking for a piece of Sawyer, are we?" He chuckled as he levered himself out of the chair, sending the paperback tumbling to the ground, and stepped toward her. His crooked bad-boy grin spread over his face and she instinctively took a step back. As she did so she glanced downward and gasped at the bulge that now filled out his faded Levi's.

Sawyer paused. His voice lost its menacing quality. "Do you like what you see Kate or is another game to get me to give you more of my supplies."

Hearing her name instead of his usually flippant nicknames surprised her. Sawyer never called her Kate. She stepped forward. "I did come for something."

The menacing tone returned. "You better make it worth my while or you can just march your pretty ass back where it came from."

They were face to face as she slid her finger down his chest and lightly kissed his lips. "I'm sure you'll be pleased," she breathed into his open mouth. Her hand continued down his chest and scratched across the denim-covered bulge, downward until she was cupping his balls. She felt her breath quicken. They were enormous, filling her hand so that it felt like she would need both hands to hold them. She felt his entire body stiffen at her touch.

"Well now that's a mighty fine offer Freckles. Why the sudden change? You ain't exactly been all that nice to me. My jaw still hurts where you hit me." The tone was back but so was the smile.

"You get what you deserve and now you deserve this, Valentine" she said huskily.

He leaned close and put his lips to her ear, breathing hotly as he rasped out his reply. "Let's see what you've got for me."

She felt his tongue trace the outer edge of her ear and his hands released the knot at the bottom of her shirt. The air temperature was dropping rapidly but the heat coming off of his body overwhelmed her. The musky scent of sweat swept over her as she surrendered to his touch. His hands were toying with the buttons as she dropped her hands to her sides and closed her eyes. I hope he doesn't tear these clothes, she thought; it won't be easy to replace them. At the same time the idea of having her clothes ripped off sent a shudder through her that traveled all the way down to her toes.

Now his tongue was tracing her neck and the warmth and wetness pulled the first moan from her slightly parted lips. Why had she waited so long? Her shirt was now open and she waited tensely for his fingers to grasp her taut nipples. She felt his hands as he lightly traced her ribs and then cupped her breasts, gently pushing them together as his tongue traced down from the hollow of her throat. Every synapse in her body was screaming for sexual savagery and yet the buildup continued as his lips captured her areola and breathed fire onto her aching flesh. Warm wetness washed over her chest as he lavished attention on her upthrust mounds and was answered by her own warm wetness which oozed from her tight love hole.

She felt his hands as they wandered down the small of her back to cup the cheeks of her ass and then sweep to the front to slide down the zipper of her shorts. As he did so she could feel the island breeze as it touched her soft pubic hair and the continuing light touch of his fingers surprised and delighted her. She knew the rough sex she wanted was definitely on the menu tonight but his unexpected prelude was causing her senses to heighten with the anticipation of waiting.

Her shorts slid down her thighs with a soft swishing sound and then fell to the sand leaving her naked except for the open shirt that framed her exposed breasts. The breeze caressed her thighs and washed over her exposed pussy wafting the scent of her excitement into the air around them.

Sawyer stepped back and swept his eyes up and down her nakedness. She stared back with undisguised lust throwing back her arms to signal her surrender. Her brown areolas stood out proudly in the flickering light. She was through with this game. "Is that all I get from you tonight. I could do better myself."

He chuckled. "If you think you can do better, go right ahead, Chuckles."

She was taken aback but she wasn't going to let him win this one. "Fine!" She stalked past him to the airplane seat and slid down, spreading her legs as she sat down and bringing her hand down to trace the engorged lips of her vagina. She watched through slitted eyes as Sawyer turned slowly to watch her, flicking the hair out of his eyes so that he could consume her with his gaze.

Sawyer focused his gaze on her hand which was lightly tracing the outer edges of her labia, spreading her glistening juices from her puckered anus peeking out between her wide-spread cheeks to her throbbing clitoris. Her other hand languidly played with her nipples sending shocks of sensation up and down her body. As he watched he unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper that covered his stiff cock. The sound of the zipper pierced the night and joined with the crackling of the fire which ratcheted up her own spiraling passion.

Her eyes were riveted on his crotch just as his eyes were riveted on hers. Everything else vanished from her mind. The sounds faded away and even the touch of her own fingers between her legs receded into the background as she watched him undress. Moments later his jeans joined her own in the sand next to the fire. She hated to admit it but ever since she had seem him naked, coming out of the surf, she had wondered what his arousal would look like and now her aching pussy responded to the sight with an involuntary contraction and an increase in the juices that oozed between her legs to soak the airplane seat. Her own feelings of arousal came crashing back to her and her tongue slid along her lower lip in appreciation.

He stood in front of her, unashamed just as when he had emerged from the surf, and confronting her was a true pillar of manhood that looked decidedly different than her previous sight of it. An eight inch, blood engorged shaft aimed at her heart. It looked as thick as her wrist and the head glistened with his own excitement. The flickering shadows made it look even bigger than it actually was and she could see the enormous vein running from base to tip adding an interesting ridge that she hoped to soon feel against the walls of her pussy.

Her own words now came back to her. "You get what you deserve and now you deserve this." No cute nicknames, no sarcasm. He tried to keep his normal bad-boy tone but it sounded much softer to her ears as she watched him approach. His hair swung in time to the swaying of the massive cock jutting from between his legs. Now that they were free she could see that she had been right about his balls. Large and ready to pump hot cum into her when the time was right.

As he approached she stopped her idle masturbation and plunged two fingers into her dripping hole, preparing for the assault that she knew was imminent. Her fingers sawed in and out of her wetness and he other hand dropped from her breasts to capture her clit which was jutting obscenely from its hood. She arched her body off the chair and spread her legs wider lewdly displaying everything she had to offer to her chosen lover. Well lover was probably not the right word she thought amusedly. Plunderer would be more like it.

He stood right in front of her with pre-cum dripped from his massive shaft watching as she pleasured herself for him. She couldn't imagine a cock this big inside her body but she was ready to try. She slid her fingers out of her glistening pussy and brought her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs back, giving him his juicy target. "Come and get it." She closed her eyes and waited to be ravaged.

Her world contracted to that hot, seething pink hole. She inhaled noisily as she felt the hot moist tip probe the outer edges of her pussy. The pause before penetration was seemingly endless and then...

Her eyes snapped open as she felt his hot breath waft across her exposed skin. The bristles of his facial hair sent tiny pinpricks of sensation to her inner thighs and glistening labia. She stared between her legs at the top of his head as his tongue played delicately at the fringes of her hole. He was kneeling in the sand with just the tip of his cock visible to her shocked eyes. The head was an angry red color and clear droplets oozed out of the tip to fall untasted to the hot sand. She groaned as his tongue swept over her inner labia adding his saliva to her copious juices. This was not what she expected at all. His eyes sparkled as she stared down her belly and watched him eat her out. Her toes involuntarily curled as she struggled to catch up with the unexpected situation. Her hands slid down to her butt cheeks of their own accord to open herself even wider for his mouth and her groans of appreciation began to compete with the distant thunder of the surf crashing onto the beach.

"Sawyer..."

The butterfly flutter of his lips against her pussy drove her crazy. She could feel every touch magnified into an almost breathtaking series of continual sensation. Her clitoris screamed for attention but with deliberate slowness he probed and tongue-fucked her pussy, drinking in her juices as they oozed down her cleft bathing her asshole in the heat of her passion. Rolling waves of pleasure tightened the muscles of her stomach as Sawyer's tongue performed its magic. Like the relentless tide her orgasm approached and then receded, growing stronger and stronger with each slow, sensuous lick.

Her legs trembled from the effort of keeping them open and up but the reward far exceeded the punishment as tiny beads of sweat rolled down her taut muscular thighs. She would stay like this all night if Sawyer would keep his tongue where it was.

And now she felt his tongue dip lower to tease her puckered anus. She tensed up at the unfamiliar sensation and then surrendered herself to the exquisite feeling as she felt an insistent probing at her tight hole. She wanted whatever he wanted. After all she was his valentine for the evening. Time ceased to exist for her as she eagerly sought to impale her pucker on his tongue and he responded by pushing forward until his tongue was buried between her cheeks slowly penetrating and then retreating.

She felt the first shudder of her impending orgasm and her skin ignited in a flush of heat that poured toward he creamy slit and at that moment his mouth released her. She could barely speak.

"More, please." The words came out in a gasping croak. She didn't want to lose this feeling. And he answered her, rising to his feet and in one impossibly smooth move, slid his cock into her hot depths. She caught just a glimpse of the bulbous head, covered in pre-cum before it split her lips and found its home in her hungry, seething vagina. She felt all eight inches as their flesh merged. Her pussy stretched to accommodate his shaft until she felt his balls nestle into her butt cheeks, brushing against her saliva covered asshole.

The world crashed in around her as her orgasm ripped through her and burned all her senses. Her upended feet crashed to the sand as waves of pleasure overwhelmed her. Sawyer had barely moved after filling her completely with his manhood. He waited with his head down, hair obscuring his features, hands resting on her quivering thighs.

She slumped into the chair as the contractions continued to pulse through her but as she started to relax she felt the hardness inside her begin a slow retreat which triggered her second orgasm. She stared up at his face, half obscured in shadows as she felt his slow even penetration that kept her quivering through an endless series of shuddering climaxes. Her brain was on fire and yet he continued his slow relentless pace, watching her arch her body off the chair like a taut bowstring until she collapsed again, accompanied by low, breathless moans.

Her pussy walls squeezed his slowly pistoning shaft with each contraction and she was amazed to realize that she could indeed feel the pulsing vein that gave his cock its rigidity. As if he could read her mind he began a slight twisting motion, massaging her insides, and trying to wring another orgasm from her limp body. He wasn't going to succeed. She was through. He had been impossibly gentle and yet he had given her more pleasure than she had ever experienced before.

She felt him stiffen and the relentless penetration of her over-stimulated pussy continued at a quicker pace. He began to pant and realizing that his orgasm was approaching she found herself twisting and urging him onward. His organ thickened within her and began to pulse. She felt hot cum splashing inside her with each pulse and the feeling drove her over the edge again. She marveled at the synchronicity of the moment as her pussy gripped his shaft and milked his cum with each gut-wrenching contraction while at the same time he pumped more of his hot fluid in powerful spurts each time her walls released him. The fire inside her finally went out and as she slumped, totally drained of energy, he slowly retreated leaving her empty and yet undeniably fulfilled.

She watched as he sat on his discarded jeans and listened as his breathing returned to normal. The cock that had filled her so completely slowly shrank and vanished into the shadows of the dying fire. He didn't look at her until she spoke.

"Sawyer, you gave me the best valentine I could ever imagine. It was nothing like I thought it would be and everything that I wanted it to be."

His head came up slowly and the light caught his eyes so that they seemed to bore right through her. "I'm a complicated guy, sweetheart."

The moonlight washed over her as she made her way, on quivering legs, across the sand toward her own bed where she fell instantly asleep. When she finally opened her eyes the sun was already high in the sky and a note was lying on the floor by the doorway.

"Meet me at the spring when you get the time. Happy Valentine's Day. Jack."

She stared at the note and thought about the sentiment. "Sorry Jack, I don't think you can make my day any happier," she muttered to herself and a twinge shot right down to her pussy in response to the memory of last night's pleasures with Sawyer. She was still tired and amazingly she could still feel the soreness in her muscles from the endless series of orgasms that Sawyer had caused. Unbelievable. Still, Jack wanted to see her and it wasn't as if she had no feelings for him.

She didn't relish the hike to the spring but in a way it worked to her advantage as she wanted a shower in the worst way. She could feel the stickiness between her thighs which would be a constant reminder of her time with Sawyer as she headed for her rendezvous with Jack. She smiled to herself. Not every girl had two hot guys who both wanted her. Things could be worse.

She gathered some clean clothes and set off down the trail munching on some fresh fruit as she walked. She set a quick pace traveling the well-worn path and made great time arriving at the spring in record time. She was surprised to find it deserted. Usually there were people milling about, bathing, and refilling the fresh water bottles or just relaxing away from the heat of the beach. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't seen anyone on the trail.

She wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth as she moved to the shower area that they had engineered by redirecting some of the spring water into a natural rock basin. She setup the privacy signal and stripped off her grimy clothes and picked up a natural sponge that had been brought from the beach. The heat of the day was just beginning although the lush foliage warded off most of the effects of the blazing sun in this little private oasis. She stepped under the cascading cold water and instantly felt wide awake. She scrubbed her hair and scalp and kept moving to ward off the bone-chilling effects of the natural spring. The cool water cascaded down her body bringing her nipples back to full attention. She took advantage of the isolation and slid her fingers into the folds of her pussy reliving the events of the previous night in her mind. She loved the contrast between the cool water and heat radiating from between her legs. Before she could get herself off she began to feel like she was being watched. Birds chattered overhead and took flight breaking the mood so she sighed and stepped out of the basis and grabbed one of the nearby towels that had been scavenged from the passenger luggage. After she was dry she rinsed the towel and hung it to dry. She rinsed out her dirty clothes and laid them out to dry. The silence and lack of people at this time of day continued to confuse her.

bd_man
bd_man
1 Followers
12