Lost in a Back-Country Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complimented Red often on his cooking abilities. I left out his cocksucking abilities. Somehow it was better not to say anything and just let things be and I did.

I was looking forward to going to bed and doing the bathroom session again before bed time, my cock was good and horny and wanting to get sucked. Up we went to our separate bedrooms saying our goodnights.

I kept my cowboy boots and briefs on and headed for the bathroom with my tenting wet briefs full of precum. The little nite light was on this time. I pissed and made a lot noise on purpose. When I finished pissing I slipped my cock back into my briefs and showed it off for my friend at the hole, giving him a little show. Slowly I moved over and let him get an eye full of my jutting briefs and gently pushed my tenting bulge through the hole.

I heard a gasp and then I felt a warm mouth take in my tenting bulge. The old timer started mopping up all that precum soaking the underwear, gosh he was going at it like some ravenous dog, feasting on my manhood with such abandon and pleasure. The more he did this the more precum came out and it such a quantity like never before. More of a constant stream and could hear Red moaning as he ate it all up. Finally, he pulled out my cock and tucked my briefs under my balls and slipped my huge tool in his mouth and continued to suck on it. I could not help but moan and groan as he worked on my cock with such care and determination. The feeling was driving my wild.

Red was the ideal cocksucker. He knew exactly what to do and he knew how to edge me. I lasted about an hour and knew that I could not hold back any longer. My cock started oozing out lava like as my friend swallowed and ate my big hot load. He was loving the goodies I was giving him. My loads were quite substantial and he gobbled every drop never wasting any. I loved how he licked me clean after cumming, gently and lovingly doing my balls and shaft. He kissed my cock and I pulled out, pulled up my briefs and off to bed. I was one happy camper.

For some reason, I woke up around 3am again. Headed to bathroom to piss. Again, that shuffling sound caught my attention. Something prompted me to hold off pissing and instead I slid my hard cock through the hole and sure enough Red's hot mouth was waiting to take my cock. This time he held my cock in his mouth, I loved the feeling of filling his mouth with my hard tool and then it happened I felt a rush and I began to piss in his mouth.

Without any hesitation, I could hear the old guy gulping my hot piss load without any problems. I could not hold back and let my piss stream come out full force into his hungry mouth. Wow! what a feeling. I was amazed he was drinking all of it down so easily and that was getting me even more excited. I pissed for quite some time until my bladder was empty and he just continued to hold my cock in his warm mouth.

Finally, he started to suck on it with such loving care. Once again, he was making love to my cock and I was loving the attention. He sucked and sucked for a very long time and then I fed him his much-earned reward. What I liked about him was that he was so appreciative. I could tell, it showed. Letting him suck on my cock made him very happy. Here I was 36 years of age and he was in his 80's. Yet we were bonding together nicely. I felt like I was feeding my grandfather cock and I liked that a lot. Again, Red cleaned my cock and balls carefully and I headed back to bed and slept solidly until I woke up the following morning.

I headed downstairs wearing only a t-shirt and my white briefs which were tenting wildly. I felt it was ok to walk around that way in the house.

Red greeted me with a big smile. He looked chipper. "Good morning, how does my stallion stud feel this morning?"

"Feeling mighty fine. I slept incredibly well. I like using the bathroom here at the farm. I always leave it feeling on top of the world and satisfied."

"Glad to hear that son, it's one of the features of this place, male guests love it a lot."

We both knew what we were talking about yet pretending not to know.

"Do you mind if I call you dad I asked Red."

"Not at all son, I don't mind as a matter of fact I quite like that. You can be the son I never had and always wanted he said with a smile."

"Great, I like that too." We sat down enjoying a simple breakfast of freshly picked eggs, toast and coffee.

That day we were back working in the garden. We headed out wearing our underwear. I decided to wear my baseball cap, sunglasses, cowboy boots and white briefs. I could tell Red liked watching me in that get up.

Lunch time rolled around quickly. We headed to the house, I let him know I had to piss. "I have one huge load of piss to release dad, do you mind if I use the bathroom?"

"Of course not son, go right ahead." With that I headed upstairs. Once I was in the bathroom I went to the wall and stuck my cock through the hole and in no time the old guys mouth was on my tool holding it nicely in his warm mouth. I casually let go and let piss and delivered one hot steam piss load...I felt like a horse letting off a huge piss stream and dad was taking it all in with pleasure. I could tell. I heard him gulping away non-stop not wasting a drop. He was loving it and I loved giving it to him. When I finished pissing I casually pulled my cock out of the hole and tucked my cock back into my briefs. I made sure to give him time to get back downstairs pretending to wash my hands.

When I got back downstairs he was at the counter starting to make sandwiches for lunch.

"How was that son, did you let loose a good piss load?"

"Sure did dad, felt so good to relieve myself the way I did, felt natural and right."

"Good to hear that son, anytime you need to use the bathroom to piss let me know."

Hearing those words made my cock tent my briefs stretching them out. The tip of my briefs already sopping wet. That did not go unnoticed. Red took in the sights with great delight.

"I like that you're not shy around me son, I enjoy seeing strut your manhood around me, makes me feel young again. You can show off your stuff anytime and all the time as far as I am concerned."

"Thanks, dad. I like hearing that and I will strut my man equipment proudly for you."

"That a boy, you show your man stuff around me, don't be shy."

We sat down and ate our lunch then headed back out again.

It was a lovely sunny day, great to out and about doing our garden chores. I was getting quite the tan by now being out every day in the sun. Felt good and I looked good. I had to have a piss again so I casually asked the old guy if I should go piss in the toilet or piss outdoors.

Without any reluctance, he said it might be a good idea to use the toilet.

He followed me to the house. He said he wanted a glass of cold water. I headed for the toilet and again stuck my cock through the hole waiting for his warm mouth to take my piss load. I just loved how he inserted my tool in his mouth, it was so warm and velvety...and no teeth was a bonus. That sure gave him a sucking edge to say the least.

I let go another heavy stream of piss full force down dad's throat and he gulped it all down, he was one thirsty daddy. Took my whole load of piss and then proceeded to suck on my tool, he was cock starved.

I let him suck on it for over 30 minutes then let loose a huge load into his wanting mouth. He just sucked it up and made me feel so good. After he cleaned me off I pulled my briefs out and gave him time to head back downstairs.

He was at the kitchen table enjoying a glass of water. "How did that feel son?"

"I sure needed to piss dad. I love what that bathroom offers. It sure makes my cock feel good. Somehow I really get off when I am up there."

"Yeah, I am glad you are making use of the bathroom and its special features, now don't be shy and use it all you like, it makes me happy that a young stud like you is enjoying what it has to offer."

"I don't mind telling you dad since I have been here I have not felt this good in a long time. And I don't mean to be crude but my cock has never felt as good. It must be the country air, the good food and company that is making my cock feel so good and virile and appreciated."

"Its important for a young man like you to feel appreciated and respected and that it what a dad can offer a son like you."

With that we got up and went back to gardening until supper time.

It wasn't long before it was bedtime, being outdoors all day sure made me sleepy early and of course I was looking forward to getting sucked before bed time.

I was not disappointed; Red's hot mouth was at the hole waiting for me. He sucked for some time, relished my big tool and making me feel so good. I gave him another huge load that he gulped down with great fervor. Then back to bed.

During the night, I woke up like clockwork, it must have been around 3ish again. I was in bed sleeping on my back when heard a shuffling sound and realized someone was getting under the blankets at the foot of the bed and slowly making his way between my legs.

I carefully spread them as much as I could to better accommodate him as he positioned his head at my crotch. He slowly slipped my cock in his mouth and held it for the longest time. The sensation was incredible and then he slowly started to suck on my hard steel cock. What a feeling, my big tool in his warm mouth both of us comfortable. I loved having my tool in his mouth. He edged me for over two hours, me giving him ounces of precum while moaning and groaning and he was making whimpering happy sounds. All I could feel was his warm mouth on my cock, it was in his mancave mouth. I did not want it to stop but eventfully I could not hold off any longer and unloaded my hot man sauce in his mouth whereupon he lapped it all up greedily. Then licked my big hairy balls and cock so gently and appreciatively. I could tell I was making him very happy. I went to sleep with my cock in his mouth quickly.

I woke up in the morning alone in bed feeling so good and rested and fulfilled. When I got down to the kitchen the old guy was all smiles looking so refreshed and happy.

"How did you sleep son?"

"Wow! I exclaimed, I slept so well. I had an strange dream."

"Really, can you share that with me?"

"Sure thing dad. I was sleeping and felt something crawl in under my blankets and go for my big cock and somehow, I was not afraid. Then something warm gentle took my hard tool into it, like some warm cave and that made my cock feel so secure and safe. Then I felt a very pleasant suction on my cock and the more the sucking went on the more I liked it. This lasted for a long time and then my cock released a huge load of my man sauce right into the orifice. What a sensation. I really felt good. The next thing I was waking up this morning."

"That is quite some dream son. Glad the experience felt so good."

"Yeah, it was very natural. That is the kind of dream I like. Hope it happens again soon."

I am sure you will experience it again tonight. Its good for a young man like you to have such dreams and know that your big cock is being looked after and its important to unload all that stored man juice in your big balls. I am so glad you liked that dream."

"Thanks dad for being so understanding and caring."

After breakfast it was another full day of gardening. I had to use the toilet three times during the day and every time I used the hole in the wall dad drank up my piss with great satisfaction. I knew I was making him happy.

That evening we did the bathroom suck time as usual. I always looked forward to getting sucked before going to bed and during the night. I was awakened again this time my cock already in dad's hot mouth just holding it for me. This time I had to piss so I carefully let out a little stream of piss into his mouth and when I saw he had no problem taking it I let it out full force. What an exciting relief experience. Me pissing and he is gulping down the hot golden liquid while I lay in bed. When I was done, he started sucking and again this went on for about two hours.

I finally unloaded a big hot load for daddy to eat up and that he did. I fell asleep with my cock in his warm mouth and slept like a log.

The smell of fresh coffee brewing woke me up as usual. Downstairs I went in my tenting briefs.

"Hey, look who is up dad said, how was your sleep son?" "Incredible dad, I had that dream again and it was incredible."

"Really, you liked that dream?"

"Yes, very much, I loved how my cock felt, enjoying that loving sucking sensation and going on for so long and I thought I pissed in the bed but somehow I pissed into the warm mouth surrounding my cock. I really liked how that felt."

"That is great son, glad to hear you enjoyed that dream and how much you liked that sucking feeling on your manly cock. Its important for you to have it sucked as often as possible. It needs that attention."

"It does dad, needs a lot of attention. Having it sucked a lot keeps me fit and happy. I sure appreciate a hot mouth around my cock, milking on it for long periods of time. I appreciate that kind of attention."

With that I stood up from the kitchen table and showed off my wildly tenting briefs that were soaking wet with precum."

"Holy mackerel son I can see what you mean, that is something to behold. That is one manly sight and I like how you share that with me. That is one proud manly bulge, and look at you drip, your precum is coming through the fabric and dripping onto the floor, that is something. I am so proud of you. Why don't you come closer so I can better admire that tenting man bulge of yours?"

"Sure thing, dad." I slowly moved closer to him. He was seated at the kitchen table. I got up close so my bulge was right up near his face.

He carefully put his nose up to my crotch and sniffed around. "Now that is one mighty fine smelling cock son."

"Glad you like it dad."

The old timer then started licking my underwear mopping up the precum and there was so much of it. He was relishing every bit of it. He pulled my cock out of my briefs letting them drop around my ankles. He opened his mouth wide and I gradually moved my big hard cock into his voracious mouth. What a feeling. Felt so good and I wanted him to suck it so bad. His eyes were closed and I could see him savouring my big meaty beauty. Loved how he was sucking on it no holds barred and no dentures.

I sat on the edge of table with my legs spread wide open to better accommodate him so he could suck me while seated and comfortable. He sucked for over an hour just loving my cock. I got so excited that for the first time I let him know how good he was sucking. "Daddy suck my big cock, please. It needs a good sucking. My manly tool is all yours daddy."

With that he moaned and whimpered and sucked until I had to unload and that I did.

"Here it comes daddy; my hot load is on its way. Here it is." With that I gave him a huge man treat and he took it all as usual. Getting sucked in the kitchen while seated on the table was real hot. Once dad had my cock and balls cleaned I got off the table, pulled my briefs up and sat down to enjoy another cup of fresh coffee. The look on Red's face was a sight to behold. He was so happy.

"That was something son. I am so glad to be able to help you out and make sure your cock is looked after properly as it deserves to be. I like that you let me take care of it for you. It's a real honour."

"I love giving it to you to take care of it for me. I love the way you suck it and I love giving you my hot piss daddy. You are one heck of a cocksucker. The best dad."

"Feels good hearing that replied Red."

Chapter Two

It was time for me to think of getting my ass on the road yet I was reluctant to leave.

Red let me know I could visit as often as I liked.

We discussed the possibility of my living with him and getting a satellite dish so I could have my cellphone and internet working plus we would get cable television. Red liked that idea. There was no reason I could not be based at the farm and do a good deal of consulting via Skype, Facetime, email and calls. I had to go on site for initial first meetings, then usually drew up floor plans and furniture or cabinet designs at my home office. It would take me a good month or so to make the transition.

Well, the old guy was blown away with that I wanted to move in with him. "That way dad, I will have the best cocksucking dad full time." Well, he sure got a laugh out of that.

It was decided I was going to go to my Saturday meeting from his place then return and stay for a week then head out to rent my downtown space, pack up and arrange for the satellite purchase and installation, get new cards printed, etc. I was sure excited.

Red told me his sister Rose's oldest son Steph was coming up as usual to deliver provisions he needed. He usually did this trek once a month. At such times, he stayed over for a few days to help out. Therefore, I was going to get to meet him when I returned on Sunday and looking forward to it. Apparently, we were two years apart he was 35 I was 37 years of age.

We went out for walk to check out the property as we continued discussing my moving in.

Red was so visibly excited.

As we walked about a good distance from the house (Red's property was consisted of 250 acres of land which held a small forest, a fresh water stream, a natural pond and good cultivating soil) I let him know I had to piss whereupon he immediately got on his knees and opened his mouth to receive my cock. I pulled it out of my jeans and slipped it into his mouth and started pissing on the spot.

He was so good at drinking it that I could just let go and let piss as much as I needed to. He never wasted a drop and relished every bit of my golden liquid. He just loved it. That always gave me a rip roaring hard on so dad sucked my cock out in the open air until I deluged his mouth with a batch of fresh cum juice.

He was just loving it. "That's my stallion. What a good son you are. Love taking care of your cock son. It's a beauty. My mouth is there for you night and day."

"Gee, thanks dad, you sure are one special guy."

The next day I was off bright and early as it was already Saturday and I made sure I knew where I was going and how to get there from Red's. Actually, it was somewhat easier to get to my new clients from his place. Getting back was a breeze. I might be able to return before nightfall.

I arrived at my clients around 10 am. The ride up was extremely pleasant and getting there went off without a hitch.

I found Ted and Lisa his wife to be very charming and easy to get along with. We three were in sync and things went smoothly. I got the contract and now to go back to Red's to work on the kitchen and bathroom designs...we were gutting the spaces completely and starting anew. This was a very lucrative contract and it was at the right time. The extra cash was needed to move in with Red. By 3pm I was headed back to the farm. By 5 pm I was pulling into the road to the house. I noticed a big red Rambler pick-up truck in the yard and parked next to it.

As I was getting out of the car Red and his grandson Steph came out of the house to greet me. I had a few purchases I made at a the general store in the little town closest to Red's farm, about 40 minutes away. Needed a few pairs of socks, white and black t-shirts, white jockey shorts nice and loose ones with the big slit on the side, my favourite.

"Can we give you a hand asked Steph."

"That would be mighty kind I replied."

Red introduced us to one another. "You must be ready for a good cup of tea, supper is at 7pm tonight being Saturday."

We went in to sit at the kitchen table to have our tea. Red wanted to hear all about the consultation and how it went. I let them both know it was a great success and that I had the contract. Red had filled in Steph about my moving in with him and getting a satellite dish and all. Steph was thrilled to hear that and liked that his grandfather would not be living alone. Red told me Steph was in the adjacent bedroom to mine.