Lost in Caribbean Love #02

Story Info
The girls get barefoot and pregnant.
3.1k words
4.43
78.6k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the mid-morning with my arms around Alesha. She was peacefully sleeping with an angelic look on her face, so I just lay awake and watched her breathing. I was feeling very possessive now that Alesha had agreed to marry me and we had had bareback sex last night. Alesha was going to be the mother of my children and I didn't want anything or anyone interfering with that - especially her parents. My job, as far as I was concerned, was to get Alesha knocked-up as soon as possible and I knew I was going to take great pleasure in doing that.

Alesha stirred about half an hour later, no doubt woken by the raucous birds outside. I stretched over and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. She smiled and kissed me back and then in one languid movement rolled on top of me and took my morning wood into her warm center. God this was heaven. It only took a few minutes until with both came together in a rush of warm breath and emotion.

After a decent interval to get her breath back, Alesha picked up her cell phone and called Tanice. I could have guessed as much. I made her put the call on speakerphone since I didn't want to be left out of the loop.

"What's up girlfriend?" Alesha called down the phone.

"You did it didn't you? You're engaged!" said Tanice as ever right.

"How come you know everything before I do. By the way, we're on speakerphone. He can hear you!" said Alesha.

Tanice couldn't resist having an audience and had to follow on with "So has he put a baby in you yet?"

Alesha laughed and replied: "He's certainly trying hard. I think it might be his life's mission judging on how much effort he's putting into it."

"Well you just get good and knocked up and then we can have a double wedding! It's going to be so much fun. I can't wait to see the looks on everybody's' faces when we announce it."

It didn't take more than a month for Alesha to get pregnant. Daily doses of sperm applied deep into her willing womb did the trick. From there we made a date to meet with her parents. They knew what was coming, I could see it in their faces. Resignation mostly. First, I told mother and father how I loved Alesha with every fiber in my body and how I wanted to be with her for the long term. Then I discussed my degree and job prospects on the island. Finally Alesha broke in with her pregnancy and how we were so happy and it had all been planned. In the end, I simply stated that we intended to marry within a few months. What could they do except fain excitement. In the long run, I knew they would be happy with our match but it would take some time for them to get used to the idea of such a young white son-in-law.

Meanwhile, Tanice and Dave had had much the same conversation with her parents. Theirs had gone off smoothly and in a flash Tanice and Alesha were off wedding planning like a couple of bridezillas. Dave and I just sat bemused readily saying "yes" or "whatever you say dear" whenever asked an opinion. It always helps to get off on the right foot in married life and neither of us were going to contradict our strong black women!

The day approached faster than any of us could imagine. Early on we had decided that the only church that could accommodate all of our guests was the Cathedral. It seemed like everyone who was anyone were in the pews. As Tanice has predicted, our wedding was the social event of the season. People were fascinated by the interracial marriages - not that they were so uncommon - but they were certainly rare amongst wealthier black and white families. Tanice's father being a prominent former politician brought even more interest to the situation.

Dave and I cooled our heels at the altar while Tanice and Alesha arrived via horse and carriage from their fitting, make-up and hair sessions. To say they were visions of beauty in white would not have done them justice. Despite their differences in body shape, Alesha and Tanice had both decided on the same type and design of wedding gown which amazingly worked well on both of them. Perhaps it helped that Alesha had put on a little baby weight which wasn't really noticeable but filled out her figure a little. Likewise, we were dressed in matching morning suits with matching blue ties.

Slowly they came up the aisle, Tanice first and then Alesha bringing their fathers in tow. Once at our side, you could see the glistening emotion welling up in their eyes. Both brides were beaming with happiness. The pastor gave the standard Anglican wedding ceremony - only duplicating the vows for each set of couples. Everything seemed to be over in seconds and we were out the church and in the golf club for the reception. The food was delicious, the toasts tasteful, and the dancing vibrant and fun. Our first dance was to a calypso favorite on the island. Half way through, Dave and I switched partners as we had planned from the start. Tanice couldn't have been happier in the arms of her island brother.

Married life got off to a roaring start, what with Alesha's pregnancy. There were doctors visits, ultrasounds, prenatal classes, preparing lots of good food to feed my pregnant wife. In many ways this was a wonderfully bonding time for us as a couple - to be bringing new life into this world. Then one day as we woke up, Alesha heavily pregnant, said that her water had broke and we headed to the hospital. Holding her hand the whole way, Alesha gave birth to our beautiful son, Alex. Tanice and Dave were our first visitors. They couldn't get enough of the new little boy in our lives. Of course we told them that they would be the godparents and they were more than pleased.

And then it was Alex's first birthday. How time flew by. Tanice and Dave were present but I could see some tension in their relationship. I wanted to find out what was going on but Alesha beat me to it. She grabbed Tanice and took her out to a secluded spot in the garden to get the skinny. It turned out that Tanice and Dave were having no luck getting pregnant. What's more they had gone to see a specialist and found out that Dave was simply not producing any sperm. It seems a childhood illness had done something to his testes and there was no way to have a child without donor sperm. Alesha hugged her cousin and said that she would help in any way possible. Tanice cheered up a bit and cheekily said: "Well there is something you could do. Could you lend me your husband? You see Dave and Adrian are the same build, have the same brown eyes, the same complexion. I don't think anyone would think anything was amiss if he was our donor."

Alesha was a little taken aback but then replied: "Of course, it would be my honor to share Adrian as the donor. We'd have to be discrete about it but I don't see why we can't make your wish come true."

Tears filled Tanice's eyes as she said: "Thank you, oh thank you."

It wasn't until the cake had been eaten, the presents opened and the messed cleared up that Alesha let me in on her conversation with Tanice. I was a little weirded out about it but did recognize that they would make wonderful parents and it was my duty as a close friend to do all that I could to help. So with not too much cajoling I agreed to help out. Alesha then went on to say of course that would mean having sex with Tanice. I just didn't know how to reply to that. Tanice was like a sister to me - it was sort of like incest. But then again, she clearly wasn't blood and had specifically asked for my help.

Then Alesha said something that really surprised me: "Darling, I know this could get really strange really fast and I think there is only one way to make this situation work and be fair to everyone involved especially Dave. I'll be with Dave while you are with Tanice."

To which I could only reply: "Are you sure about that? I guess its fair but do you think it will change our relationship and our friendship with Tanice and Dave?"

"Of course it will change everything. Not so much our relationship but our feelings towards Dave and Tanice. We'll be bonded to them for life by our lovemaking but also the child that results. I think that's a good thing. It means we'll be committed to the process and whatever happens down the road. And don't think this is a one off, they'll be wanting more kids for sure."

"Well I get that and I'm more comfortable with the idea but I really don't want to be in the same room or anything. Does that seem strange?"

"Not at all. I think we should have our private moments and not feel inhibited by the presence of each other. So shall I take this suggestion back to Tanice?"

"Yes, sure. I bet Dave will be happy!"

"Yeah and you won't be, tapping that big round booty of Tanice's. I been watching your eyes lately."

What could I say but pretend to be deaf and dumb. Of course Tanice was thrilled. Dave and I went out for a drink to discuss the situation and he just wanted to confirm that it was fine by me. Since he didn't want to damage our relationship. I said that things would change but for the better when they were newly minted parents. So we parted on good terms and a date was made for swapping our wives based on Tanice's next ovulation.

The day came in less than two weeks. We'd decided to simply have our wives show up at the other home and pack off our Alex to the grandparents so we could have some alone time. If they only knew what that meant! Alesha came home from work took a shower and headed out with a small overnight bag. A few minutes later Tanice showed up carrying a small tote. She gave me a quick kiss at the door, dropped her shoes, and headed to the kitchen: "I'm going to make you a delicious meal and then you can have me for dessert!" Of course I was the sous-chef cutting the vegetables, laying the table, opening the wine etc etc. But I didn't mind, tonight I was going to have the full on big booty experience and I was happy as could be.

The dinner was delicious as Tanice had said it would be. She'd decided that we would only eat a series of aphrodisiac heavy dishes: asparagus, avocados, oysters, pomegranates, walnuts, salmon and watermelon. I felt pleasantly full at the end of it all. Tanice told me to leave the plates and took me by the hand to the bedroom.

"Just sit on the edge of the bed, while I undress for you." Tanice first peeled off her skin tight lycra top to reveal a white lacy bra barely containing her heavy breasts. Next came off the bottom to show matching lacy white panties. She did a little twirl to show off her round booty. "I've seen you looking at this" she said pointing at her bottom. "I think you've become a convert to the black booty."

"People can change." I said licking my lips. "This isn't weird is it? I just want to help you guys out."

"It's a little weird but I can tell from that hard cock in your pants that you don't find it a problem. I think you just can't wait to breed another black pussy. You just want to pump me full of cum, put your mark on me and make me one of your mommas. Is that right?"

"You know its right. I just can't wait to breed you. Make a bond between us that will never be broken. We'll have a child that no one will ever know is ours. It will be our secret. Just the four of us. And when you want another baby, I'll get to do it again and again. I think this is just going to make us closer."

"Well what are you waiting for? I'm your fertile ovulating bitch in heat. Give me some of that white boy sperm and put it deep in my pussy where it won't come out."

How could I resist an invitation like that. I grabbed Tanice by the arm and drew her to the bed and pushed her down on her back. With my teeth I pulled down her panties and she lifted herself up to help me. A completely hairless pussy came into view. Between her legs I could see wetness glistening between her lips. She was both really excited and her pussy was making ovulation juice to easy the path of my sperm into her fertile womb.

Next came off the bra, releasing a set of firm breasts with long hard black nipples and silver dollar sized aureoles. Her breasts were large and not super firm so they spilled over down the side of her chest. Next I kissed Tanice on the lips passionately. She pushed her tongue down my throat. Then I trailed my wet tongue down to her nipples and alternated circling licks with small chewy bites. Then my tongue went further South towards her pussy. It was now dripping with juice. I lapped up what I could. The taste was tangy, sweet and delicious. Then I ripped off my clothes and settle back down on top of Tanice, grabbing my cock and pushing it into her crevice. With very little effort I was deep inside my best friend's pussy rocking backwards and forwards racking her walls with my iron hard cock. Tanice was smiling and opening her mouth in small "O"s. Her breasts were swaying rhythmically back and forth grazing my chest hairs. It was so erotic to be pleasuring her this way. I wasn't going to last long, Tanice was moving faster making it hard to stay in control.

"Pound my pussy, put you hard cock as deep as you can into me, I want to feel your cum coating my insides. Put a baby in your darling Tanice."

With that I just lost it and arched up rearing my cock into her as deep as possible while my balls emptied wave after wave of sperm into her willing womb. We lay there for a few minutes before I slide out and found a small pillow to prop up Tanice and keep her pussy elevated so the sperm wouldn't fall out.

"Looks like you know all the tricks about getting a momma pregnant. I'm in good hands." Tanice laughed. "Alesha said I'd enjoy myself and oh have I. When are you going to be ready for round two?"

"Give me an hour or so, and I'll give you another dose of my baby potion." I replied.

"Well let's just rest and you can put your arms around me."

"It would be my honor" I said and with that we both fell into a sound sleep. It actually wasn't until the next morning that we woke up. It had felt strange feeling a full figure next to my body in bed. Something in my brain registered that Alesha wasn't at my side. Slowly as I woke I remembered my first lovemaking with Tanice the night before and my cock once again grew long and hard. Time for round two I thought to myself. I slowly disentangled myself from Tanice's arms and surveyed the situation. Tanice was still on her back. Dried semen and other juices were all around her pussy and covering her lips. I wanted to wake her with me entering her pussy so I grabbed a tube of lube and covered by cock from head to base. Then I slowly worked by cock back into her pussy. It wasn't more than a few minutes before Tanice opened her eyes and smiled. She spread he legs open and said "I'm your vessel, fill me with you potent sperm, make me the mother I am supposed to be."

After a few minutes of heavy pounding I pulled Tanice up and spun her around with her booty in the air. I grabbed a good handful of her fleshy butt and started ramming my cock into her again. This wasn't lovemaking this was mating. I was claiming this woman's womb as my property. Tanice let out low mewling sounds as I took her forcefully. Finally I couldn't hold out any longer and released a torrent of cum into her more than willing pussy.

Every night for the next week we swapped wives. Alesha and I had agreed we wouldn't share details but I could tell from the way she walked that Dave had given her a good pounding. It was funny, I didn't feel as jealous as I thought I would. Perhaps it was because I knew that Alesha truly loved me. Perhaps it was because it was Dave my best friend. Or perhaps it was simply I was too happy pounding a baby into Tanice. Whatever the reason we just carried on life much as we had before except for the nights.

At the end of the week, Alesha returned to our bed. We both were tired out from the non-stop sex but I wanted to make sure that Alesha knew and could feel that I still loved her just as much as I did a week ago. So I massaged her body from her to toe and licked her pussy so she was good and ready and then I slowly and gently entered her. I felt us surrounded by warmth and love. Alesha looked me gentle in the face and said "You know I think I'm ovulating again now that we've stopped the breast feeding. I could be fertile right now. I think it's time that you make me a momma again."

"A man's job is never done" I said in mock irritation. We picked up the pace and in a more domineering voice than I had ever used with Alesha before I said: "You are going to be breed this week. Make sure you stay in this bed the next couple of days and call into work sick. I'll have you carrying my baby in no time."

And so it was. Tanice and Alesha both fell pregnant that cycle. Their due dates were literally days apart. Dave and Tanice were thrilled and I was doubly happy to be the father of two more children.