Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 03

Story Info
The Player & the Game - Don and Tascha win more than answers.
6.1k words
4.61
22.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Player & the Game

Though he was just as startled as Tascha by the sudden interruption, Don's first reaction was not to look to the light, to try to hide, or to try to defend himself. Instead, Don's response was to just ignore whatever else was going on and to take the opportunity tofinally fuck Tascha. It wasn't the ideal romantic and erotic coupling he had often fantasized about, but, goddamn it, it was close enough! Unfortunately, Tascha's reaction was to pull away and turn to the light, blinking her eyes against the relatively brightness. Closing his eyes for a moment, due to the light and his frustration, Don turned to the light and the source of the voice.

"You were right, Igor, there are naughty peepers in the walls," said the deep, cheerful voice.

Don opened his eyes, now fairly well adjusted to the new light level, and saw that he and Tascha had stopped at a window in the passage that was almost directly opposite just the kind of access panel they were supposedly looking for. In the opening stood a very tall, thin but muscular, black man wearing a bright red tuxedo jacket -- the kind with tails -- a matching top hat, and nothing else. Though Don couldn't be sure, because of the hat and the jacket, the interloper seemed to be completely hairless. Certainly there was no sign of pubic hair above the quite impressive schlong hanging down between the man's long legs. In his hand, the man held a walking stick with a gold handle that suggested some kind of alternate use as a sex toy to Don. On the man's face was a broad white smile.

The big man gestured at them with his walking stick, and said, "Come on out of there and let us have a look at you, naughty peepers."

Don looked to Tascha, who appeared suitably cautious. He thought the only other option they had at the moment was to try to escape down the dark passageway, and he frankly didn't think that was likely to turn out well. This man in the top hat seemed to know where the access panels were, so Don thought he would be at least one step ahead of them in that regard. It also occurred to him that the man might be able to give them valuable information.

"I don't think we..." he started to say to Tascha.

The man in the light interrupted him, saying, "Oh come on, we won't hurt you." Then he laughed and added, "Unless you ask us to."

Tascha sighed, shrugged and nodded to Don, in quick succession. Don, who was fractionally closer to the opening anyway, led the way. The man in red stepped back out of the way, and Don and Tascha came out into the hallway, which seemed to be similar to the one they had spied upon shortly before. They found themselves completely surrounded by a small crowd of interesting characters. Aside from the tall man in red, there was a tall (but not so tall as the first man), thin, white guy with an unruly mop of dark hair on his head who was wearing a kilt, a rather short (about Nymphet height) but muscular man with a swarthy complexion, short, brown hair, no clothes and another prodigious dong hanging in front of him, and three gorgeous women wearing high heels and evening dresses.

As Don and Tascha were taking all this in, the others were looking them over both intently and somewhat lasciviously -- except for the short, brawny man, who seemed to have very little interest in what was going on. The man in red, who had been examining Tascha and Don a bit longer, was the first to speak, saying, "You're new aren't you?"

This provoked excitement among the others, except the short one.

"Um, yes, we're new," Don said.

"Ah!" the man laughed, "that explains everything!"

"It does?" Tascha asked.

"Indeed," he answered. Then he took off his hat, showing his completely bald pate, and bowed, "Welcome to the Manor!" He gestured with his walking stick to each of his companions in turn and made introductions.

He indicated the short man, and said, "This is Igor..."

"...Ilsa..." The tall, busty Swedish-looking woman, with long straight blonde hair, with bangs cut in a straight line over her light blue eyes and improbably long and dark lashes, and wearing a clinging, shimmery blue sheath dress that hung suspended from two very thin spaghetti straps (strings, really) and her magnificent breasts, smiled at them and nodded.

"...Keiko..." The petite elegant East Asian woman, with hair just like Ilsa's but jet black, quite a bit of striking makeup on her eyes and lips, and a form fitting bright red Japanese-style collared tunic dress that only came down to just above her knees, smiled demurely and actually bowed a little.

"...Natalia..." The classy looking woman with long auburn hair that was swept up and coifed to show off her long, elegant neck which in turn was adorned by a glittering necklace of what looked to be diamonds and pearls, and wearing a low cut, long black dress with a slit on one side to show off one of her very nice, long legs, smiled enigmatically, and looked Don over from head to toe appreciatively.

"...Peter..." The kilt-wearer grinned broadly, said, "Hello!" and stepped forward to shake both Don and Tascha's hands firmly.

"...and they call me the Player," the man in red finished.

"The Player?" Tascha asked.

"Indeed," he smiled.

"Ah, well, um, I'm Don," he said and gave a wave to everyone.

"And I'm Tascha," she said without waving.

"Excellent! Good to meet you Don and Tascha," the Player grinned. "We were just on our way to find a game to play; you must come join us."

"Actually, we were hoping to leave, if you could just..." Tascha started.

"Leave?" Natalia seemed shocked. "Why would you want to leave?" Don thought he detected a Slavic accent.

Tascha tried to explain, "Well, I have a girlfriend..."

"But you just got here," Peter pointed out.

"We'll be your friends," Ilsa purred to Tascha in a decidedly Scandinavian accent.

"That's very nice, but that's not really what I meant."

"Um, speaking of just getting here," Don cut in, addressing the Player, who seemed to be the leader of this gang. "Could you perhaps tell us exactly wherehere is?"

"Well, I suppose I could."

"And who brought us here and why?"

"And which way is the exit?" Tascha added insistently.

The Player laughed cheerfully, and said, "That's an awful lot of questions. I'll tell you what, let's make this interesting."

Peter grinned from ear to ear at this, and both Ilsa and Natalia clapped their hands with glee. Keiko seemed pleased, but was more restrained. Igor did not seem to be paying attention to the conversation.

Don and Tascha shared a "this is weird" look, and then she said, "What do you mean 'interesting'?"

"I mean, let's play a game. If you win, or every time you get a point, I'll answer a question to the best of my ability."

"And if you win?" Tascha asked skeptically.

The Player smiled, and reached out with the end of his walking stick to run it up along the inside of Tascha's leg. He said, "Oh, I'm sure we can work out something as a prize."

Don looked at Tascha, thinking she would want to talk about this, but she only glanced at Don and then said, "Fine, we'll play, but you have to answer honestly."

"Of course!" the Player laughed. "Excellent! To the game room!"

"Yay!" Ilsa and Natalia clapped, as the Player led the group down the hallway.

"Are you sure about this?" Don asked Tascha in a low voice.

"No," she admitted, "but we've got to get some answers. This place is huge! We'll never find our way out here before whoever took us finds out we've escaped."

"But what if this is who took us?"

"They seem more like inmates than wardens to me."

Don had to admit she had a point there, so he thought about changing the subject. He wondered if he should mention what had almost happened in the secret passageway. He had known Tascha for years, had been persistently in love with her for almost all of that time, and he was frankly worried about scaring her off. On the other hand, he admitted that didn't seem likely. Tascha was very reasonable, which was a big part of why he loved her, and it didn't seem reasonable that she would hold anything that had happened here, or was likely to happen, against him. Besides, he had no idea of what to say. "Sorry I almost fucked you"? He wasn't sorry, and she had definitely been very keen on him actually doing it.

Just then, the Player led them to a big pair of doors, which he threw open dramatically. As he led the troupe into the large, open room, which seemed to be about the size of a tennis court to Don, the Player announced, "I know! Let's play dodge ball!"

"Great idea!" Peter said. "Help me get the place ready, Igor."

"Dodge ball?" Tascha asked the Player, as the two other men hurried to move various balls and rackets and over-sized chess pieces put into cabinets set into the walls.

"You do know how to play, don't you?" the Player asked.

"Well, yes," Tascha said, "I was expecting something like strip poker or chess."

"My dear," he chuckled, "you're already naked. Though, I must say, it looks very good on you. I have been working on rules for strip chess, but I'm not quite happy with them yet."

"Well, say we agree to dodge ball," Don cut in. "How do the rules work? There are only two of us and six of you."

"Yes, good point," the Player paused.

"Girls against boys!" Peter shouted from across the room.

"Ah, splendid idea, Peter!" grinned the Player.

"Well, how's that supposed to work?" Tascha asked.

"Hmm, give me a moment," he said as he tapped his chin with the oddly phallic handle of his walking stick. "OK, how about this? The men against the women. If the women hit one of us with a throw, you two can ask a question. If a man hits a woman with a throw, he gets to play with her."

"Play with her?"

"Have sex," the Player chuckled. "I forgot for a moment that you're new here. Whatever the gentleman says goes, but no more than one orgasm for him. As it is, we'll have to wait for them to finish before getting back to the game."

"But Don will be on your team?"

"Yes, but surely he will do his best for our team," the Player said, "anything else just wouldn't be sporting. I can assure you that the girls will give it their all for your side. We all love a good game."

Don looked over and saw that all three of the Player's women had slipped out of their dresses and high heels and were stretching in anticipation of the game. He had to admit that they seemed to be in very good shape.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked Tascha, who had also been checking out the women.

"I think they're hot," she smirked at him.

"Agreed, but what about this game? If you get hit, one of the guys is going to get you."

"And it might be you," she smiled.

"Damn, you're enjoying this," Don laughed.

"Might as well make the best of things, right?" she shrugged, "Besides, you know, I'm spry."

"OK, fine, but he's right you know, I'll be playing to win."

"Of course," Tascha laughed.

He turned to the Player, and said, "Alright, but I'd like to suggest a rule change. I don't think it's unreasonable to think the men will be throwing harder than the women, so they should get a handicap. How about if they catch one of our throws..."

"Before it bounces," the Player threw in.

"Yes, before it bounces. If a woman catches a throw it counts as a point for them, and we get to ask a question."

"And if we catch one of their throws?"

"Well, we get possession of the ball, and that's worth something, isn't it?"

The Player laughed, "You're a man after my own heart, Don. Agreed!"

Once Igor and Peter were finished with the clean up, everyone gathered around the Player who explained the rules he had agreed to with Tascha and Don. He reached into a small pocket of his jacket and produced a coin. The women won the toss and got first possession of the ball. As they cleared off to the other side of the room, the Player took off his hat and tails, setting them off to the side with his walking stick.

The room itself had a very high ceiling, with bright chandeliers providing illumination. The walls, aside from two doors, were covered with cabinet doors, and the floor was covered with a short-napped checkerboard carpeting. The ball Peter had produced was bright green and a bit smaller than the dodge balls Don and Tascha were used to. The Player had indicated a row of squares in the carpet that split the room in two lengthwise and said that no one was to go in that area. While the ball was in play, the girls had to stay on their end, and the boys on theirs.

Don watched as the women conferred briefly before the ball was passed to Tascha as the guest of honor and de facto team leader. She tossed the ball from hand to hand, gave it a bounce on the floor, and then walked toward the middle of the room. Her eyes scanned the row of men who all seemed ready to spring into action, with the exception of Igor, who was paying attention, but who appeared completely disinterested. Looking over at Don, on the far right side of the room, Tascha abruptly shifted and hurled the ball straight at Igor.

Igor didn't even try to dodge the throw but caught it without any apparent effort. Without pause, he threw it hard at Ilsa who was the target closest to being straight in front of him. The ball was moving very fast, but Ilsa gracefully stepped out of the way. The ball boomed off a cabinet door on the back wall, and bounced back toward the center of the room. Keiko scrambled to intercept it, and as soon as she had it in her grasp, spun and fired it right at Don.

Years of kung fu training stood Don in good stead, for the ball rocketed past him with a foot to spare, even though Keiko's aim had been perfectly accurate. Don got hold of the ball then, and threw it with all his might at Tascha, who lived up to her word and was spry enough to get out of the way.

The ball volleyed back and forth quite a few times before anyone scored a point. It was soon apparent that Tascha was the favorite target on her side, so she had to work quite hard to avoid getting hit. The women were more even handed, except that they all seemed to be avoiding throwing at Igor. Don could see why; the short man gave no sport and had a disconcerting ability to catch the ball and fire it back with dangerous precision. Ultimately, though, it was the women who scored the first point. Peter tried to catch a throw from Natalia, but the ball managed to slip through his grasp. Don couldn't help but groan a little at his team's loss, even though it meant that the Player would now answer a question.

Tascha stepped up to the line of forbidden carpet squares, and said, "How do we get out of here? And I mean this whole building, not just this room."

"Nice save," Don chuckled.

The Player paused to consider, and then said, "I've never tried to leave, and I really don't know why anyone would want to, but you can get out of the building by going out into the garden. I don't know if there's anything interesting outside the garden."

"How do we get to the garden?" Tascha asked.

"No," the Player laughed. "That's another question. Throw the ball, Peter."

Tascha had to throw herself flat on the ground to dodge the fast moving pitch from Peter. Another series of determined volleys followed. As if to make up for his earlier flub, it was Peter who scored the next point by hitting Ilsa in the left breast when Tascha ducked out of the way right in front of her.

Everyone clapped, and the Player directed Peter and Ilsa to the center of the room so everyone could watch. Don moved over to sit down on the floor next to Tascha. He planned to ask her how she was doing, but he could tell that she was more interested at the moment in what Peter and Ilsa were doing.

Ilsa was almost as tall as Peter, and they met in the center of the room with a long passionate kiss. His hands moved up to caress her very large tits, while hers immediately pulled up his kilt to get at his flaccid member. Her stroking and pulling on it soon had it at half-mast, and then she dropped to her knees in front of him. Without any preliminaries, Ilsa began to suck on it, taking almost the entire length into her mouth at first. As it got harder and longer, she took less of it, though occasionally she would slowly sink down on the entire length, taking the head and a good part of the shaft into her throat. Though he was entitled by the rules to anything, Peter seemed quite content with the quietly intense blowjob he was getting. As he began to rock his hips, fucking his cock in and out of her mouth and throat, Ilsa moaned in approval and increased the speed and strength of her sucking. When Peter began to come, he pulled away from Ilsa's mouth and shot stream after stream of cum on her face, neck and full tits. Everyone clapped, and Keiko and Natalia hurried over to help Ilsa up. Don was a bit surprised and quite titillated to see Keiko enthusiastically lean in to lick and suck Peter's cum from Ilsa's breast and neck.

Looking to his side, Don noticed that Tascha was also watching the girls. Then, noticing that he was looking at her, Tascha looked back at Don and then quickly glanced down at the very hard erection he was again sporting.

"OK, well back to the game," the Player called. "But this is going to take forever, so I suggest we add another ball. Any objections?"

There were none, so a second ball was produced. Ilsa had one, and Don had the other. Don's flew straight at Tascha, while Ilsa's shot straight at his head. Tascha dodged, but Don took the hit, which knocked him to the side a bit.

As he shook his head to clear it of stars, Tascha asked, "How do we get to the garden?"

"I honestly do not recall at the moment," the Player said. Seeing that this answer wasn't acceptable, he added, "However, if you like, later, we'll help you find the garden. I promise."

Tascha and Don agreed that this was fair enough, and the game resumed. Now that there were two balls in play things were much trickier. The women seemed to coordinate their attacks a bit better than the men, who were basically just throwing at the increasingly tired Tascha. The other girls tried to help out by trying to catch the thrown balls. At one point, Keiko caught a ball only to be hit a split second later. Everyone agreed to call that a draw. The next point was won by Tascha and Natalia who managed to catch the Player with a fast combination that effectively drove him into the second ball.

"Who brought us here?" Tascha asked.

The Player frowned, and said, "I'm afraid I really don't know. I do have a suggestion as to who you should ask though."

The Player had picked up the ball that had hit him, and Don had the other, both had their sights set on Tascha.

When Tascha asked, "Who?" he laughed and said, "That's another question." Both he and Don threw their balls almost simultaneously.

Tascha was used to this by now, though, and was able to twist to the side and down just in time to avoid getting hit. The Player's ball smacked off a side wall and was then plucked out of the air by nimble Keiko. Don's ball, though, smacked into Natalia's shoulder.

Everyone cheered Don's luck, including, he noticed, Tascha. As Natalia moved to the middle of the room, Don looked intently at Tascha, who responded by nodding in Natalia's direction and giving him a shooing gesture. "Have fun!" she said with a big grin.

Natalia had already gotten down on her knees and was watching him approach with a soft smile and glittering eyes. Don noticed that her hair was still immaculately coifed, despite all the exertions of the game. Of course, he also noticed that there was an exceptionally beautiful woman on her knees in front of him, who was now stroking and kissing his cock. From where he was standing Don could see Ilsa, Keiko and Peter, but couldn't see Tascha, though he knew she was watching. Remembering her reaction in the secret passageway, Don decided he would put on something of a show. He gently stepped to the side, moving slowly so Natalia could move with him, so that Tascha had a good view from the side, as she had for Peter and Ilsa.

12