Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 17

Story Info
The Library: some answers at last, and more questions...
4k words
4.64
11.9k
1
0

Part 17 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Library

As a matter of fact, they did take things a bit easier that evening. After a long time spent cleaning up and dallying about in the baths, Tascha, Don, Shelonda and Nicole, who was now interested at least in finding out more about their situation, went back to looking for noteworthy rooms. They picked up where they had left off the day before, which happened to be where they were anyway, on the second floor. They located the wardrobe again, and found quite a few bedrooms with assorted mischief taking place. After a few hours, they took a break by making use of a bedroom to have an impromptu foursome, in which Don managed to make each of the women come. Then, several hours later, when they knew they were about done for the evening, they joined in on a nice little orgy that was going on in a large bedroom. Finally, they found a free bedroom and fell asleep, in what Don personally thought one of the best ways; that is with him in a pile of naked women.

The next day, after a quick trip to the garden for bathing and breakfast, they started on the third floor. This proved not much more useful than the first and second floors, until, after two play breaks, they came upon a large pair of double doors at the end of a corridor. Pushing one of the doors open, they realized they had found the library.

The shelves of books seemed to defy gravity both in the way the shelves soared up to the high ceiling, and in the fact that they were not on the ground floor, which seemed to Don to be the sensible place for what must be a very heavy collection of books. Off to the left as they came in, was a remarkably unremarkable circulation desk. Behind it, of course, was an incredibly hot woman with her thick, long dark hair tied up in a conservative bun, and a nice set of full tits peeking out of the collared, white dress shirt (which had two more buttons undone than Don had ever seen on areal librarian), and long, beautiful legs glimpsed beneath the hem of, and through the modest (by Manor standards) slit on the side of, the black skirt that clung to her curves and fell to just below her knee. Of course, she was also wearing black frame glasses, high heels and dark pink lipstick.

Don and the others took a moment to wander around a bit. They noticed that there were several floors to the library, connected to this one by circular metal staircases. Here on the main floor there were a number of little reading lounge areas, complete with comfortable chairs and couches. These areas and the many secluded corners and aisles between the stacks were conducive to erotic encounters, and, this being the Manor, there were a number of parties enjoying themselves in just this way. Surprisingly enough, there were also a few people who were actually there to read.

"Can we stay here for a while?" Nicole asked with her mischievous smile, as she eyed a man's cock as he sat on the floor with his head on the seat of a couch as a woman, facing toward the back of the couch, knelt over his face.

"Um, sure," Don said, suddenly feeling like he and Tascha were the chaperones on a field trip. "Have fun."

Both Nicole and Shelonda went to go enjoy themselves, while Tascha and Don considered the books available on the shelves. Tascha pointed out, "There seems to be a very good assortment."

"Yeah," Don said, his eyes running over the titles, "and they're not junk. This would be a good college library, or even a small university's. Huh, I wonder..."

Don went over to the circulation desk and said, "Hello, I take it that you're the librarian."

The woman arched a dark eyebrow at him and pursed her lips before saying, "Yes, I'm the Librarian. May I help you?"

"Just 'the Librarian', not the 'head librarian'?" Don asked playfully.

"No," the Librarian said a bit impatiently. "That's the head librarian over there."

Don followed the direction of her nod and saw a woman on her knees in front of a gentleman in a chair giving him an enthusiastic, but quiet, blowjob.

"Of course she is," Don couldn't help saying. Turning back to the Librarian, he asked, "Could you tell me if you have any floor plans of the Manor on file?"

"Oh, good idea!" Tascha said.

"Shh," the Librarian insisted. "No, I'm afraid we do not, sir."

"How about any books at all about the Manor?" Don tried.

"Not as such, sir," the Librarian said seriously. "However, you may want to talk to the Scholar."

"I'm sure we do want to," Don smiled. "Would you kindly direct us to him?"

"Certainly," she smiled. "Please follow me."

Don and Tascha shared a glance and a shrug and then followed the Librarian. They passed Nicole and Shelonda, who were now riding the man's cock and sitting on the back of the couch getting eaten by the woman, respectively, and then climbed a winding set of stairs up two levels. Then, through an area dominated by large work tables which were currently unused, except for the pair of men who were using one as a stable platform to lean against, they were brought to a door with a hand-lettered sign on it that read "SCHOLAR'S ROOM -- Keep out!" The Librarian rapped twice on the door and proceeded to open it.

A thin man who was apparently a bit older than Don, with reddish brown hair, looked up from the heavy book he was reading, and said, "Yes? What is it?"

"This gentleman was looking for books about the Manor," the Librarian said. "I suggested he might want to talk with you."

"Oh, really? Well, good. Thank you, Audrey," the man said.

"You're welcome, Robert," the Librarian nodded with a smile and then turned to leave.

"Oh, could you send Leah up when she has a few minutes?" Robert asked.

"Of course," the Librarian, or Audrey, said as she left.

"You two are on a first name basis, eh?" Don observed.

"Oh, yes, well, I knew her when she was still the head librarian," Robert said, scratching his head absently. "She's a beautiful creature, isn't she? I was in love with her for a long time -- maybe still am a little. It's no good falling in love here, though, not with them."

"Why not?" Tascha said.

"You must be quite new," Robert decided. "They're not complete. They have no memories before waking up here, unlike me and, I take it, the two of you. They also have all their material needs taken care of, and only one consistent desire, and there's plenty of that to be had. So, without anything to structure their lives, they don't really develop personalities. What makes you special here, young woman -- particularly to this fellow who obviously adores you -- is your memories and your complete personality. Audrey, the Librarian, as lovely, and amazing in bed, as she is -- and she really is amazing in bed! -- she's not quite a whole person. Sure, she's got a personality, a perfectly charming one, but it's rather... Well, superficial, though I'm not sure that's the best word. One gets infatuated perhaps, but it fades when one realizes they've fallen for what is basically a child in a smoking hot body. Does that all make sense?"

"Um, yes," Tascha nodded, "I think so."

"So, I take it you're not new here?" Don asked.

"No," Robert laughed. "Oh, sorry! Please have a seat. I don't get many visitors."

Don and Tascha sat down in the offered chairs. This gave them a chance to appreciate the stacks of papers and books cluttering the little room.

"Um, I have been here for a very long time indeed. Let's see," Robert said, grabbing for a notebook off to his left. "I've been here for one hundred and forty seven... no, forty eight... hmm..."

"You've been here for one hundred and forty eight days?" Tascha asked.

"Oh, no! That's nothing," Robert laughed again. "I've been here for that many years, plus two months and eight days."

"What?!" Tascha gasped.

Don took this information a bit more calmly, and said, "Robert, that's not possible. You must have made a mistake."

"No, no," Robert shook his head. "I keep very careful track of these things. It's what I do to try to keep myself sane. Perhaps I don't do enough, but I'm sure the numbers are right. Years are still 365 days, right?"

"Well, yeah, plus leap years," Don said.

"Yeah, ok, so I should probably factor those in, but what's the point?"

"OK, well, how is it possible that you're over 150 years old?" Tascha asked.

Robert shrugged, but said, "It's the water. I'm almost sure it's the water. It's not actually water, of course -- not H-two-O. They call it XYZ -- kind of a joke, that."

"Who's 'they'?" Don asked.

"I should have said 'we' really, but the Scholars who came before me, and some other people I've managed to talk to over the years. There have been at least eight scholars, who have worked here over the years, and sometimes people pass through the Manor, and they tell me things, which I'm careful to record. It's kind of the gig, you see, and it's supposed to help keep me from going totally bonkers."

"Wait," Tascha said. "You're going too fast. How could the water, or the XYZ, keep you alive, and young, for so long?"

"Well, that's the million dollar question," Robert chuckled. "XYZ seems to do a lot of things. First of all, it does everything our 'normal' water does, but it does it better. Somehow you don't need more than a glass of the stuff every day."

"We'd noticed that," Don nodded.

"Of course you did," Robert smiled. "It's so delicious too, and like the water we were used to before we got here, it's in everything, including our bodily fluids, so those are also delicious -- almost addictively so. And, since it's so effective, for hydration, a little bit of each other's fluids keeps us going quite well. It also revs up your libido -- 'throws it into permanent over-drive' might be a better way to put it -- but I don't think it does much to our level of inhibition. No one ever seems drunk on the stuff. I suspect only people who are already rather uninhibited get brought here. Super-charging the libido seems to do the trick. And, it seems to work particularly well in boosting natural lubricants. Also, it either works as some kind of super-disease killer -- anti-bacterial and anti-viral -- which is odd because it only kills harmful bacteria. Either that, or diseases just don't exist here, which actually seems plausible. It also seems to be what's responsible for the fact that you're both probably in better shape now than you were when you got here."

"Well, we haven't exactly been inactive," Don smiled.

"Yes, sex is good for you but seriously, everyone here is in amazing shape. You won't find a chunky person anywhere, and a lot of them never even make it to the gym. I think this is what keeps us all just about at the age we were when we got here."

"So, you're from the nineteenth century?" Tascha asked.

"Oh, no, I'm from 1997."

"But that's not right at all!" Tascha exclaimed.

"Well, it is right, but it doesn't make much sense," Robert corrected.

Don frowned and asked, "Time moves more slowly here?"

"No, faster -- much faster! Well, that would be the case if that were the only thing to explain, but that's not all," Robert grinned. "I've talked to dozens of people like us, who have memories, and they come from a wide range of dates. I met someone once who came in from the 1920s and another who got here from 2011, believe it or not. The funny thing is, the woman from the '20s got here long after me. It's like time here, though linear, of course, is only connected with our 'normal' time in an incidental way. And the records of the other Scholars show that this has always been the case. Working from those records, I can say that there have been people in the Manor from as early as 1742 and as late as 2015, but there's little rhyme or reason to it. Most people speak English and come from the 20th and early 21st centuries."

"That's amazing," Don said.

"And crazy," Tascha added. "Let's not forget the crazy."

"We remember our lives before the Manor, but what about the people here who don't?" Don asked. "Are they natives, or what?"

"Well, there are two types of people here who don't remember anything else, or at least seem not to," Robert smiled, enjoying the chance to talk about these things. "There are the staff, what 'we' call 'the blanks'; if they have any memories they're not telling. They might as well be automata, and some of us have thought they are. Some of them speak occasionally, but mostly they move around and do their work. I wouldn't be surprised if they completely lacked phenomenal experience. Then there are the rest, the playful set. Whether or not they're from our world is hard to say. It's probably impossible to tell for sure. I think they are, because they come here with established skill sets, most of which they don't need and soon forget about, but it doesn't make sense for them to be native here and to have acquired those skills -- and background interests, by the way. You can see people come into the library, for instance, and they will go for a particular kind of book -- say about antique cars -- that it would make no sense for them to be drawn to if they were raised or created here. Plus, there's the fact that there are no children."

"OK," Tascha said, "well, if they came from our world, why do they lose their memories and we didn't?"

"Well, first of all, you mean you didn't lose all your memories," Robert said with a smug smile.

"What do you mean?"

"There's the philosophical problem, of course; how can you know what you might have forgotten? More than that, though, everyone I've talked to with only two exceptions has forgotten at least some of the facts about the world that they knew before coming here."

Don and Tascha looked back at him expectantly.

"I'll bet you both completely forgot about the dangers of STDs and pregnancy."

"Wha-- damn!" Don said. Tascha just gaped.

"Almost everyone forgets those things, and who knows what else," Robert said. "I think it's a metaphysical issue, or something like one. There apparently aren't any such things in this world, so somehow when we're brought over here our connection with those facts is lost."

Don sat back in his chair, and Tascha now had her head in her hands.

"It's all a lot to wrap your head around, I know," Robert said.

"But there aren't any cars in this world, either, are there?" Don asked.

"Not that I'm aware of," Robert admitted.

"Then why are there books about them?"

"I honestly have no idea," the Scholar shrugged.

"OK, what about who brought us here?" Tascha asked. "You keep saying 'brought here', and that implies a 'bringer', right?"

"Or bringers, yes," Robert nodded. "Unfortunately, that's really just a manner of speech. I really don't know anything about who or what is responsible for our being here."

There was a rap at the door, and then the head librarian, Leah, came in. She smiled at Don and Tascha, and moved over to Robert, who pushed his chair back so that she could kneel down and begin giving him a blowjob.

"I hope you don't mind," Robert said. "I'm just like you two and everyone else in this place, horny as hell all the time. Fortunately, sweet Leah here is happy to help out."

Leah paused in her duties long enough to say with a smile, "It's my job, and I love my job."

"Um, well, there are so many questions..." Don started. He was a little distracted by Leah and what she was doing. He noticed that his cock was beginning to stiffen.

"Is there a way to get back to our world?" Tascha asked.

"Someone once mentioned that there was, to one of my predecessors," Robert nodded. "There was a rumor about a ring of some kind, but it was all very much second, or even fifth, hand."

"Can we get back to our world from here in the Manor?" Don asked.

"Not that I'm aware of," Robert said, leaning back in his chair. "I strongly doubt it."

"You said people pass through the Manor," Tascha said, "so there must be a way in and out of here."

"Yeah," Don jumped in, "and the former Lord of the Manor went someplace. Where did he go? Where did the former Librarian go? And what happened to your predecessors?"

"Um, I don't know about that last, uh, bit," Robert managed, clearly distracted by Leah. "None of them left a note saying where they went. But yes, there is a door into and out of the Manor, though I've never seen it or been through it. Oh, that's very nice, Leah."

Don and Tascha looked at each other. She shrugged and Don said, "OK, well, if we may come back later, we'll leave you to your, uh, work."

"Of course," Robert smiled, "come back anytime. Oh, but wait! Hold on a second, dear," he said to Leah. "You might want to reconsider leaving the Manor. From what I can tell, the world outside is ... odd and disturbing."

"This isn't odd?" Tascha asked.

"Well, yes, but... Just one more moment, dear," he said to Leah. Then, back to Tascha, "Here, in the Manor everything's all happy, friendly romping about and group sex. Things outside aren't quite so ... predictably friendly. No one's going to carry you off and butt-fuck you against your will here, but outside... Well, it sounds like they're not so polite."

"But there's no way to get homein the Manor?" Don persisted.

"I don't think so, no," Robert said. Leah started to suck on him again, but he managed, "Just be sure you really want to leave, that's all."

Don and Tascha left, closing the door behind them, and walked over to the area where the big work tables were. The two men who'd been there earlier had left.

Tascha hopped up on the end of one of the tables.

"I get the feeling we don't really know much more than we did before," Don said.

"Yeah, I've got at least as many questions," she nodded, while grabbing him by the arm and pulling her in front of her spread legs. She took hold of his cock, now hard from watching Leah down on her hands and knees, and pulled him in closer. She scooted forward a bit on the table, hooking her legs around the back of his, and pushed the head of his cock into her very hot and moist pussy.

Don smiled at her and, reaching around to hold on to her butt, pulled her even more snugly against him, pushing his thick shaft up inside her. She reached up and grabbed his head and pulled it down so she could kiss him passionately, and Don began to work himself in and out of her, mostly by rocking his hips against hers. By doing this and flexing his legs, Don was able to get a good rhythm and penetration going. After several long minutes of this, Tascha broke their kiss to gasp and then bury her face in his shoulder. Don felt her legs pulling him in even tighter. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off the table. She held on to him tightly and worked with him as he raised and lowered her on his thick cock.

"Oh god!" she gasped, and Don felt her shaking in his arms, and then his own orgasm boiled over, sending hot spurts of cum into her. He held on to her there as they both shook and trembled, only eventually, and very slowly, lowering her to the table behind her.

He looked down at her and kissed her smiling mouth.

"It's not just the water," Tascha said.

"No?"

"Yeah, it's making me very horny, but there's more to it -- at least with you. It's more... Well, it's definitely more emotional. Anyway, I don't think the water's making me do anything I don't want to."

"Well, it's just the water for me," Don smirked.

"Liar!" she laughed as she gave him a playful punch in the chest.

"So, we're still looking for the way out, though, right?" Don asked. "In spite of the 'danger'?"

"Yeah, unless you're scared," she asked with a raised eyebrow.

He pushed his cock into her a bit, and felt her squeeze him. "You know I'm not scared," he smiled. "What's the worst that could happen, anyway?"

"Weren't you listening? You could get butt-fucked against your will!"

"Well, we'll see who does the butt-fucking then, won't we?"

12