Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 10

Story Info
Seducing the Wizard's Wife: Don & co. do couple's therapy.
13.7k words
4.87
14.6k
2
0

Part 28 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros
Book II: The Forest

Seducing the Wizard's Wife

Day OneTascha's day with the satyrs

When Don awoke, he found himself lying on his back upon a large four-poster bed. There was sunlight pouring in from somewhere, and he had a woman on his left with her head on his chest and another curled up on his right. Trying not to disturb the sleeping women, he opened his eyes a bit further and raised his head to have a look around. The woman with her head on his chest was Shelonda, and the one on his right was Amy, who was spooning Nicole. They were all still clothed, and in what seemed to be a large bedroom. Don couldn't help but remember waking up in the Manor next to Tascha what seemed like a very long time ago. That time the room had been dark and mysterious, and rather Spartan. This time, though, the room was brightly lit as two large windows let in a great deal of light. Although there was definitely the rather serious and looming question of how in the world they had been brought here, there was nothing even vaguely sinister about this room. Adding to the benign aspect of the room was, no doubt, the profusion of cut flowers that covered every available horizontal surface.

As Don lowered his head again, Shelonda shifted and then raised her head to look around. When she saw that Don was also awake, she gave him a confused smile. He smiled back as reassuringly as he could and caressed her back. He wasn't terribly surprised to feel her hand moving up along the inside of his thigh. "If danger isn't threatening it must be time for sex" seemed to be the default rule among Eros dwellers.

Don tried to think of a good reason to deny himself and Shelonda. He knew they were someplace strange, the guests of some new set of kidnappers, and that they had very likely completely lost track of Tascha, but all of those things had been true for hours, since they had apparently slept through the night, and if anyone meant them any harm, they surely would have carried through on that desire while they had been unconscious, rather than putting them on a comfortable bed. So, when the beautiful woman pushed his kilt up and began to stroke his cock, Don didn't resist and instead pulled her up so he could kiss her warmly. After all the stress of the last couple of days, with the plants, the watchers, the human attackers, and the chase after Tascha – not to mention seeing her cavorting with actual satyrs -satyrs! - it felt very good indeed to lay back and feel Shelonda's mouth on his, her tongue pushing past his lips, and her warm hand on his quickly thickening cock.

Moving slowly, so as to not wake Amy and Nicole, Don moved his right arm up so he could get his hand on Shelonda's full breast, squeezing it gently through her tank top. This prompted her to squeeze and pull on his cock more strenuously. Don decided that two could play at that game, and, rolling onto his side a little, moved his right hand from her tit down to her strong left thigh. Slipping up under her skirt, Don's hand slid along her smooth brown skin and around to squeeze her firm ass tightly. Shelonda moaned her approval very quietly. Don kissed her more deeply in a vague attempt to get her to be quieter.

Don worked his hand around in front of Shelonda. She parted her legs for him, raising her left one and wrapping it around Don's legs. This left Don free to run his fingers over her very moist lips. He teased her a bit before parting those lips with his fingertips and spreading her juices over her inner lips and clit. Soon his fingers were inside her, slipping in and out of Shelonda's pussy, as Don's thumb pressed against and rubbed her clit. Shelonda liked this quite a bit, and showed her approval by rolling back on the bed, pulling Don with her. They continued kissing as he moved naturally into position over her. Her legs spread and her hand pulling him forward, Don slipped into Shelonda's welcoming pussy. As he sank deep into her hot, wet sex, she reached down to clasp his butt in both of her hands, squeezing and pulling him into her.

Their bodies were pressed tightly together as they fucked and kissed, moving slowly against each other on the bed. It was a passionate, loving and intense encounter there in the strange bedroom. Don had become extremely fond of the beautiful young woman, and he knew she felt the same way. The connection between the two of them was stronger and deeper than the casual sex relationship either or both of them shared with the other two women. Amy was a great sexual athlete, Nicole was a playful little minx, but Shelonda had a seriousness about her that made sex with her more than just sex. If it wasn't a romantic coupling, and it hardly seemed quite like that, it was a bit more than friends-with-benefits.

Don resisted the urge to fuck Shelonda more vigorously, partly because he didn't want to disturb the others, and partly because the way they were screwing was building up its own intensity. Shelonda pulled him into her tightly with her legs and arms, kissing him intently. Then she threw her head back, gasping through clenched teeth. She let go of his ass to clench the sheets at her side, and then was burying her face into his shoulder. Don pushed himself deep into her clasping, clutching pussy riding out her quiet, intense orgasm by holding her in his arms.

When Shelonda slowly relaxed, and lay back on the bed, he smiled down at her happily. She actually blushed and turned her face away.

"Well, that looked like a good one," Amy said. Don looked over to see that the curvy blonde had rolled over onto her back to watch him and Shelonda. Nicole was also watching, but was resting her head on Amy's soft breast. Nicole's hand had already found its way down between Amy's thighs and was busy making mischief there.

"Got enough to share with the rest of the class, Professor?" Nicole asked with a smirk.

"I just might," Don grinned over at the two women. Then he leaned down to kiss Shelonda again.

By the time he had withdrawn from Shelonda's exquisite embrace, Nicole had gotten down between Amy's legs and was giving some serious head, and Amy had pulled her tank top up over her head and thrown it aside. Don moved around behind Nicole and coaxed her up enough that he could get his cock down and into her waiting cunt. He admired Nicole's narrow waist and tight, brown ass as he began to fuck in and out of her. Shelonda moved over to be close to the action, and soon reached around so she could get her fingers on Nicole's clit. Nicole was only barely able to make Amy come, gasping and twisting on the bed, before she was coming herself.

Don still hadn't come, and he was acutely aware of that fact. He pulled out of Nicole and urged her over toward Shelonda. Moving up between Amy's legs, he smiled down at her happy face, and said, "Where do you want it?"

"Come on my tits, Professor," she said immediately.

Don nodded, but took a moment to push his cock deep into Amy's juicy twat. After fucking Shelonda and Nicole, he only needed a couple of thrusts into her tight pussy before he was ready to blow. He pulled out of her and quickly straddled her abdomen. He had planned to jerk himself off, but Amy's hands beat him to it. She took him in a tight, enthusiastic grip and pumped his thick organ several times until a huge spout of white cum burst out of him and splattered over her chest, neck and chin. Several days of abstinence, coupled with the XYZ in his system and the sex leading up to this moment made Don's orgasm both extremely intense and voluminous. A second stream of jizz splashed over Amy's tits and then a flood of it spilled over her hands onto her belly. Don felt like he was coming for minutes. As he finally took a deep breath and opened his eyes, Shelonda and Nicole clapped and laughed. He managed to get off Amy while the other two girls closed in on her and began to play with and lick up the cum he had left there.

As soon as his head stopped reeling from the intense orgasm, Don decided it was time to have a better look around. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he noticed that there were not only two big windows, but also three sets of doors, all double and all closed. The room had a thick carpet. Don reached down and took off his sandals, and enjoyed the feeling of the carpet on his bare feet. There was a couch against the wall opposite the bed, as well as a large framed mirror. There was a low table in front of the couch and a pair of overstuffed chairs at either end of the table. One of the chairs had their satchels piled on it. Don and Shelonda's staffs were standing in a corner. All of the furniture was in an overly ornate style that Don thought of as rococo, though he wasn't confident that that was the right term. (Perhaps it was baroque, or regency; he could never tell.)

Don got off the bed and moved over to one of the windows. They were apparently on the second or third floor and overlooked a vast well-tended and colorful flower garden. There was no one to be seen among the flowers or paths of the garden.

He moved over to one of the sets of doors, and was surprised when they swung open of their own accord. Don stepped onto the tiled floor of a large and ornate bathroom, illuminated by an impressive skylight over a huge tub. Strewn about this room were more flowers and a liberal supply of towels and toiletries. As Don moved closer to the tub, water began to pour out of the four faucets set around it. The sound of the steaming, fragrant water quickly filling the bathtub drew the attention of the girls, who quickly crowded into the bathroom with Don.

Clothes were quickly stripped off and thrown aside. Although they had only been out of the Manor for a few days, and had hardly been living a hard life outdoors, the opportunity to bathe properly was most welcome. They took quite a while, scrubbing each other clean, which naturally enough led to more splashing about than was strictly necessary as well as more fondling and play.

Don was the first to get out of the tub, and so was the first to notice that their clothing had somehow been removed. He dried himself with a heavy, soft towel and then padded out into the bedroom naked. His sandals and Amy's top had also been removed. He moved toward one of the other sets of doors. When they failed to open for him, Don tried the handles, but they wouldn't budge. Frowning, he turned to the last set of doors, which did swing open as he approached. This time he found a large walk-in closet, full of clothing. On the right, taking up about a quarter of the available space was an assortment of strangely old-fashioned men's clothing. On the floor was a good selection of footwear. Don chose a pair of light cotton slacks and a buttoned shirt, and tried them on. He was not at all surprised that the clothes fit him perfectly. As he came out of the closet, the girls were just coming out of the bathroom. Seeing his attire and catching on that there were new, fresh clothes to be had, they swarmed around him and into the closet.

They were each able to find at least a quarter of the closet that had clothing perfectly fitted to them, and spent some time selecting outfits. Don was amused to watch them trying various combinations. Ultimately they came out to model their selections, and he smiled to see their individual styles come through. Shelonda was wearing a light vest and a pair of loose silk pajama bottoms that were bloused at the ankles. Amy had on a low cut top and stockings and a garter belt, and a short pleated skirt that flared out from her waist. Nicole had on a form fitting sheath dress with slits running up the lengths of her legs. While Don was complimenting them on their outfits, the third set of doors swung open, revealing a long marble hallway.

Cautiously, the four of them moved out into the corridor. There was nowhere else to go, so they proceeded along, until a large pair of doors opened before them. On the other side of this portal, they found a vast dining room, lit by a dazzling number of candles. There were a dozen chairs around the large, long table in the center of the room. There were also bowls full of fruit and gleaming glasses of water. On each of the three walls without doors there were large mirrors. Don eyed those reflective surfaces suspiciously, his mind on the likelihood that they were being observed through those mirrors.

Like the trusting souls they were, Amy and Shelonda had made themselves comfortable at the table, drinking and eating freely. Don and Nicole shared a glance, but then joined the others in dining. Only when they had each eaten a small amount of fruit and drank a whole glass of water – in short, when they had their fill – did someone broach the subject that was on everyone's mind.

Amy said, "Well, where are we anyway?"

"I have no idea," Don admitted.

"You are in my home," said a deep voice.

They turned sharply to see a tall man standing in the doorway. He had white hair and a beard, a prominent brow adorned by bristling eyebrows, a pronounced hawkish nose, and bright eyes glittering at them in the candlelight. He wore a deep blue robe, like one would expect to see worn by a magician in a fantasy movie. He was over six feet tall, and stood erect and easily. Though his deeply lined face indicated great age, he carried himself as if he were quite healthy.

"And you are?" Don asked.

"I am called the Wizard of the Wood," declared the man in that voice that reminded Don of a not quite ancient John Carradine.

"Well, I am Don, and this is Amy, Nicole and Shelonda. We're grateful for your hospitality. May we ask why you brought us here?"

"Of course you may," the Wizard intoned. "I brought you here so that you might assist me with a particular task."

"Um, well, we were trying to find a friend of ours..."

"The one who was, and has been copulating so vigorously with those three satyrs, I suspect."

"Yes," Don nodded, "that would be her."

"She is in no danger. The satyrs mean her no harm. I believe they are enjoying her company far more than they expected to. She is quite spirited and has a great deal of stamina."

"Well, you seem to be quite well-informed and have resources at your disposal."

"You mean magic," the Wizard said. "I have magical resources."

"Um, sure," Don said. "If you could bring our friend here like you did us, we'd be happy to help you with your task."

"There are three problems with that proposal." The Wizard gestured and a chair slid out from the table. As he took his seat, he said, "One, I have no reason to trust you. This is of small consequence, though, because you would still have your freedom to gain. Two, I believe the desire to be reunited with your friend will be a better motivator in any case. Three, as a matter of fact, I cannot at this time bring your friend here."

"Why not?" Nicole asked.

"My power is largely focused upon this location. Within the bounds of this house and the grounds I have great power, but to exercise that power to bring people here is ... difficult. I do however have the means to convey you to your friend, which means I will make available to you following the completion of your task. I assure you, the task is within your power, and I will compensate you well for your efforts. You will not regret helping me."

Don frowned, "And what if something should happen to our friend while we're here?"

"I am monitoring your friend's situation and will find a way to intervene if she should actually be endangered. I am afraid I can only offer you my assurances as to this and my other promises. I hasten to point out that you do not seem to have any other viable options."

"We could try to escape," Don pointed out.

"Feel free," the Wizard shrugged. "You will only waste time and energy, uselessly."

"Can you give us some evidence that you can actually know how and where Tascha is?"

"Your friend? Yes, I think so," the Wizard nodded toward the large mirror to his right.

Looking at that mirror, they could suddenly see Tascha. She was lying back against a satyr, while another satyr was in front of her. Her legs were around the front satyr's haunches and her hands were on his shoulders. It seemed clear that both of the satyr's were fucking her, and, moreover, that Tascha was enjoying herself quite a bit at the moment.

"Alright," Don said after taking a moment to take in the expression on Tascha's face as the satyr's had their way with her, or she had her way with them. "What do you want us to do?"

"I want you to seduce my wife."

Don looked at the Wizard of the Wood to see if he was joking. He looked to the girls and saw that they were as confused as he was.

"Well," Don said, "first, you're the first person I've met in Eros who's even in a monogamous relationship, let alone married."

"Yes," the Wizard nodded, "we have always had an unconventional relationship."

"OK," Don shrugged. "Why do you want us to seduce your wife?"

"Well, it is not so much all of you, as you yourself, Don, though the others may of course help."

"Alright, why do you want me to seduce your wife?"

The Wizard stood up and began to pace alongside the table as he spoke. "We live alone here. The house and my power see to it that we want for nothing. I love my wife very much. She is a wonderful woman and a good companion. However, I am aware of what goes on out there in the world. I see the fun people have in the woods. I can watch the witches of the glen working their orgiastic magic. I know what goes on in that Manor. I want to enjoy some of that fun, Don. I want to convince my wife to have an open marriage."

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that," Don admitted. He noticed that Nicole was having a very hard time keeping a straight face, while Amy and Shelonda simply seemed confused.

"Have you talked to her about this?" asked Don.

The Wizard shook his head, saying, "Oh, she would never agree to it. She is far too jealous and possessive. She would think I do not love her any more and that I just want to couple with other women."

"But, you do want to 'couple' with other women," Nicole pointed out.

"By all the gods, yes!" the Wizard shouted. "I want to so very badly. But it is only sex. Do you know how long we have been married?"

"No, of course..."

"A very long time, believe me! I love her madly, of course, but I need some variety now and then. I honestly believe it would do each of us and both of us as a couple a great deal of good to enjoy other people. Having sex with just the same person for many years is simply not healthy."

"Well, I can't argue with that," Don smiled. "So, what are you thinking?"

"If you seduce her, make herwant to sleep with you, it will give me the opportunity to broach the subject."

"That's extremely indirect," Don mused.

"What if she doesn't want to sleep with Don, or just wants to sneak around on you?" Nicole asked.

"My wife would never do such a thing," the Wizard insisted.

"Perhaps," Don said, "but, as much as I hate to ask this, what about that other option? What if I can't seduce her?"

"If you give a good faith effort to seduce her but she does not succumb, I will grant you your freedom and help you find your friend."

"Are you sure you don't just want us to help you talk to her?" Don asked. It had just occurred to him that the Wizard's wife was going to be as ancient as he was.

"No," the Wizard said with finality. "I have given this a great deal of thought, and I am certain that would never work. It has to be done this way."

"Alright, then," Don said. He looked around to gauge the reactions of the women; Nicole shrugged, while Amy and Shelonda both nodded. "We'll help. I take it you have a plan, then."

Day TwoTascha is caught by the warrior women and is taken to their castle

The next day, the Don and the three women had a brief conference, during which they considered the merits of attempting to escape from their luxurious prison. It was Nicole who pointed out that even if they were able to get out of the house and the grounds, however far those might extend, they would have no idea where they were or how to find Tascha. It did seem that their best bet was to cooperate with the Wizard of the Wood and trust that he would honor his end of the bargain.