Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 11

Story Info
Tascha's Submission: Tascha finds a way out of her situation.
4.5k words
4.57
12k
2
0

Part 29 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros
Book II: The Forest

Tascha's Submission

Tascha tried to block out the fact of the lesbian orgy going on all around her by closing her eyes and bowing her head. Unfortunately there was not only the sound of something like forty women having loud, happy sex filling her ears, but there was also the thick, heady fragrance of feminine sexuality filling the air. Tascha was certain she had never been so turned on in her life. If she didn't find some satisfaction soon, she felt sure she would go crazy from pure, blind horniness. She could no longer remember what point there was in resisting Daphne and the other sisters. Yes, they were obnoxious and Tascha was no one's pet, but what difference did it really make if she gave in and played along. They weren't really going to make her do anything that mattered. Tascha knew who she was and nothing they made her do would change that. Plus, if she promised to behave maybe she'd get to touch herself soon. She really needed to touch herself soon!

These were the thoughts careening through her nearly lust-crazed mind, when she felt a hand on her bare shoulder. The touch alone was enough to send a shiver of excitement through her. Then she heard Daphne's voice, smooth as satin on ice, saying, "Have you had enough, pup?"

There was a vestige of resistance in her still, so there was a moment before she answered, and then her voice came out as a low, throaty gasp. Tascha said, "Yes."

"I didn't hear that, pup." There was no rancor in Daphne's voice, only a dry statement of fact.

"I said, 'Yes, I've had enough.' I'll do whatever you want me to do," Tascha said. As she said the words she slumped in the chair for the first time, as if something that had been holding her erect had just collapsed.

Daphne moved around in front of Tascha and took her chin in hand. The dark haired leader of the Sisterhood looked into Tascha's eyes and said, "Tell me again."

"I'll do anything you want me to do. I'll be a good pup."

Daphne raised her eyebrow skeptically. "Well, we'll see about that. Bring me the spreader," she said to someone behind Tascha. A bar with a little leather belt at either end was handed to Daphne, who examined it idly and said, "Good, now untie her legs. Keep them spread, though!"

Two serving girls, neither of whom were Nina, hurried forward and untied the bonds around Tascha's ankles and then her knees. Unfortunately, they understood Daphne's instruction too well and held on to Tascha's legs so she couldn't squeeze her thighs together for a moment's pleasure. "Here," Daphne handed the "spreader" to the girl on Tascha's left and said, "tie it just under her knees."

The leather belts were fastened according to Daphne's orders, one just under each knee, and the sturdy metal bar ensured that Tascha would not be able to close her legs. For a moment, Tascha hoped that this meant that Daphne wanted to make sure Tascha wouldn't try to keep anyone from getting at her privates, which Tascha had no inclination to try anyway. All too quickly, though, she realized, the bar was simply intended to keep Tascha from trying to satisfy herself with the pressure and friction of her own legs.

"Untie her wrists," Daphne commanded. "Don't even think about touching yourself, pup."

Tascha did as she was told, even though there was nothing she wanted more than to shove her left hand down between her legs. She was sure she could bring herself off in seconds flat.

"Get up," Daphne said as soon as Tascha's wrists were free. Tascha stood a bit awkwardly. Then, Daphne ordered, "Get down on your knees."

Tascha was grateful to the two serving girls who helped her. After hours of sitting in that chair she was hardly flexible, and the spreader made things a bit difficult.

Daphne told Tascha, "Hold your ankles."

As she complied, Tascha saw that most of the sisters were now watching her and Daphne. They seemed amused by this new entertainment. The two serving girls tied leather cords around Tascha's wrists, and then tied each wrist to its respective ankle. Meanwhile, someone carried Tascha's chair away.

Daphne stood in front of Tascha in all her imperious beauty and said, "You're going to be a good pup now, eh? Well, here, you can start with kissing my foot." She extended her foot and held it high enough that Tascha could bend her head to it.

This is exactly what Tascha did, without hesitation. She leaned forward and kissed the top of Daphne's foot. When the woman did not pull it back, Tascha kissed it again. Daphne slowly lowered her foot, but Tascha followed it, bending lower to continue kissing.

Daphne chuckled a little and said, "Put her on her back."

The serving girls hurried to comply, pulling Tascha back and lowering her so that she didn't crack her head on the stone floor. Tascha's knees were apart and up in the air, her pussy was on bold display. Daphne stood over her and smiled coldly.

When Daphne put her foot over Tascha's mouth, Tascha raised her head a little and kissed Daphne's sole. She didn't stop at that, though, but proceeded to kiss and lick at Daphne's foot as if it was the sex of her dearest lover. Of course, Tascha did not particularly enjoy kissing and licking Daphne's foot – though she didn't particularly mind it either – nor did she think of the haughty Daphne as anything remotely like a lover. Instead, Tascha was enthusiastically acting on the principle that the more convincing she was in her submission the sooner she would be allowed some release.

"Very good, pup," Daphne smiled, taking her foot back. "Bring that cushion and put it under her head."

A big pillow was brought and slipped under Tascha's head. Daphne shrugged her sheer robe to the floor, stood naked over Tascha, with a foot on either side of her prone body, and then promptly knelt, landing with her knees on the pillow, one on either side of Tascha's head. She looked down at Tascha's face between her strong thighs and said, "Let's see what a good pup you can be. No biting!"

Tascha had a moment to nod her understanding before Daphne scooted forward and shoved her naked, wet cunt down on Tascha's mouth. Tascha wasted no time and immediately began to lap at Daphne. Simply having a woman's juices on her tongue sent a palpable shiver down Tascha's spine. She would have preferred to switch places with Daphne, in every way, but this was a start. Tascha worked her tongue up between Daphne's lips and into her pussy, rubbing her nose against Daphne's clit. Daphne pushed down and rocked her hips, making Tascha's face wet with her slick, sweet nectar.

When Daphne pulled up a little, Tascha got her tongue on the woman's clit. She lapped at it eagerly a few times and then sucked it into her mouth, pulling hard on it. Daphne yelped a little and pressed down. Tascha concentrated on licking the hard clit in her mouth. She was quite happy to have a woman to please for a change. In spite of her recent exploits with the male gender, Tascha's experience and preference still tended toward the feminine. It was nice to have a sweet pussy and clit to lick, and to look up and see Daphne's breasts over that taut, athletic belly. It didn't take long before she was able to bring Daphne to a shuddering, clenching orgasm. The warrior woman rode it out on Tascha's mouth, and when she didn't move away, Tascha continued to tongue her clit. In only moments Daphne was coming again, spilling even more of her fluids onto Tascha's chin and dribbling down her neck.

Leaning back enough so that she could look down at Tascha, and thereby giving Tascha a chance to get some fresh air, Daphne smiled and said, "Good pup, but I don't think you're done just yet."

As soon as Daphne moved away from Tascha, another woman promptly took her place. Tascha didn't even get a chance to see which woman owned the pussy and clit that were now pushed into her face. A little surprised, Tascha still immediately began to lick and suck at this new clit.

Tascha considered herself to be particularly good at giving a woman head. Not only had her lovers all been unanimous in their praise, but she'd never met a woman she couldn't bring off with her tongue. Sure, there had been a few times when it took a bit more time and effort, but she always made her partner come. It was all a matter of persistence (and sometimes endurance) and being sensitive to a woman's responses. If you were doing the right or wrong thing, a perceptive cunnilinguist could read it in her lover's body even before the receiver noticed it herself. This meant that Tascha would always get her partner to the intended destination, if given enough time. The issue of persistence was no less important. Countless women were frustrated in bed because their lovers didn't stick with it long enough. This repeated frustration led many to assume that theywould be frustrated. Tascha had several times found that, once she'd demonstrated that she was going to go the distance, the woman she was going down on was able to relax and have a wonderful orgasm in fairly short order.

It was a bit sad, she thought, that her skill in this regard was largely wasted here. Thanks to the XYZ no doubt, every woman she'd met in Eros had had no trouble at all reaching an orgasm with only a modicum of effort. Also the sisters were in a particularly frenzied state of arousal due to the orgy that had led up to Tascha's oral service. So, it required neither much persistence nor much talent to lick this second woman to an orgasm. Tascha was just getting into a good rhythm when the woman cried out, shaking, and spilled more wetness over Tascha's lips and chin.

When this woman got off her face, Tascha raised her head to look around the room a little. However, before she could focus on anything, another woman had straddled her and pushed her head back. This time it was the big, freckled redhead who Tascha found particularly annoying. Tascha briefly considering withholding her oral favors, but then decided it wasn't worth the aggravation. As she began to lick and suck at the woman's engorged clitoris, she consoled herself that she would keep this up until they gave her a chance to escape.Well, first I'll make myself come, and then I'll escape! It was probably Tascha's imagination, but she actually thought the redhead's pussy didn't taste quite as good as the other's she'd sampled in Eros. Fortunately, it didn't take long at all for Tascha to bring the woman off.

Next up was the loud and cheerful Wanda. For some reason she couldn't put her finger on, Tascha kind of liked the gregarious woman with the short brown hair. As Tascha began to lap at the pussy presented to her, she found herself wishing she had the use of her hands, not to play with herself, though there was that, but to hold Wanda in the right position, or to finger the woman's dripping wet twat, or, considering who it was, Wanda's butt. Making do with what she had, Tascha gave Wanda's clit a vigorous and enthusiastic licking, which soon made the sister cry out with an intense and prolonged orgasm.

Wanda was replaced by another, and then another and another. Tascha's jaw began to get sore from all her work, and she lost count of how many women had sat on her face. She was grateful for the pillow Daphne had had put under her head, though Tascha was sure that was for the sake of Daphne's own knees rather than Tascha's head and neck. Tascha was beginning to worry what would happen to her when she was unable to continue licking, when a woman climbed off her and wasn't immediately replaced. Tascha looked around and saw that there were now far fewer sisters in the hall. The party was winding down.

Tascha lay there on her back, wondering what in the world was going to happen next, until she saw Brigit standing over her with a smug smile. It looked to Tascha as if the blonde Viking woman was trying to think of the right quip. If so, Brigit decided to say nothing. Instead, she bent down, slipped one arm under Tascha's legs and the other under her back, and lifted Tascha as if she were a small child. Without saying a word, she carried Tascha out of the hall.

Though she was a bit concerned that Daphne might be mad if she returned to find her gone, Tascha didn't really have any choice in the matter. In any case, she had to admit she liked being carried along with her head against Brigit's soft, naked breast, smelling the flowers that hung around Brigit's neck. The ride was short, though, as Brigit made quick progress to her destination. After climbing up several flights of dilapidated stone stairs, and moving down a darkened corridor, Brigit shoved aside a hanging cloth in a doorway and carried Tascha into a bedroom lit by torches mounted on the walls. Tascha was half-laid and half-dropped on a low bed in the middle of the room.

Brigit smiled down at Tascha and said, "Now we can be alone for a while." She leaned down and kissed Tascha's forehead, and then, quickly untied the bindings that held the spreader in place between her knees, tossing the spreader off to the side. Then, with confident grace, she lay down next to Tascha and ran her strong hand up inside Tascha's thigh. Brigit ran her other hand over Tascha's hair, as the one between Tascha's legs slipped up to touch Tascha's painfully neglected crotch. There was nothing tentative about the way Brigit cupped Tascha in her firm grasp. The heel of her palm was pressed against Tascha's clit and her strong, calloused fingers pushed against Tascha's very moist and eager pussy. Brigit rocked her hand against Tascha, and began to part her lips to push a finger or two into her, but Tascha was already coming.

More than a day and a night without sex, hours of mounting frustration, watching and then participating in unbridled lesbian sex without any release, and, finally, being in the power of this strong, confident, beautiful woman had brought Tascha to a fevered pitch of sexual excitement. The attention now given to her was more than enough to push Tascha over the edge. She arched her back and groaned, clenching her teeth and straining against the leather that still tied her wrists to her ankles.

When Tascha finally fell back against the bed and opened her eyes, she saw Brigit smiling down at her with an amused expression. "That was nice," the blonde said. "Let's see you do that again."

Immediately, Tascha felt Brigit's strong, yet delicate touch between her slippery lips. Not trifling with just one finger, Brigit pushed her middle two digits slowly up into Tascha's sopping and grasping pussy. Tascha rolled her head back against Brigit's hand and moaned. Brigit began to rock her hand, simultaneously fucking her fingers in and out of Tascha's slippery vagina and rubbing the heel of her palm against Tascha's sensitive clit. Tascha heard herself, as if from a distance, saying, "Yes, yes, yes!" It started out as a moan, but built to a shout, and then an inarticulate cry as her orgasm crashed in on her. Her senses tumbled and jangled together in a chaotic explosion of ecstasy that seemed to go on for hours. Ultimately, though, she was carried under by the flood, down into a warm oblivion.

Tascha was only barely aware of her wrists and ankles being untied, and then vaguely conscious of Brigit, now completely naked, lying down next to her and taking her in her strong arms, holding her as she slept.

When she woke it was to sunshine, the sound of birds singing, and a delicate hand brushing over her hair. A soft voice was saying, "Wake up, Tascha."

Grudgingly opening one eye, Tascha saw a pretty little brunette leaning on the edge of the bed smiling at her. Clearing her throat a little, Tascha said, "Nina?"

"Yes, it's me," the girl nodded. "I'm glad they finally untied you."

"Me too!" Tascha smiled, and then suddenly realized she was finally free to move around. She pushed herself up off the bed. "Where are we?"

"In Brigit's room. Don't you remember?"

"Oh, yes," nodded Tascha. "Where is she?"

"It's late. She's at morning practice. You're lucky you got to sleep in. Brigit's nice. But we have to get to work."

"Work?"

"Mostly cleaning up," Nina smiled. "I was told to find you and show you how to sweep up the quarters, but first we ought to clean you up."

Tascha ran a hand through her wildly disheveled hair and touched her chin and lips with the other. She could still taste the women she'd eaten on her lips and tongue. She smiled at Nina and said, "Cleaning up would be good. And, do you have any food and water?"

"Oh, right! I'll be right back!" Nina sprang up and ran off.

Tascha climbed off the bed, stretched, and walked over to one of the two windows. It was a tall, narrow gap in the wall without any glass or bars in it. Tascha could almost certainly squeeze through it sideways. Unfortunately, there was definitely at least a ten meter drop to the ground below, which Tascha could not see, and the nearest tree was too far away to do her any good. Still, it looked like a beautiful day outside, and the fresh air was good.

"Here you go!" Nina announced as she came back into the room with a small plate of fruit and a cup of water.

Tascha thanked her and sat down on the edge of the bed to eat and drink. As she did so, she asked Nina, "So am I a serving girl now?"

Nina shrugged, "I suppose so."

"How closely do they watch us?"

"Watch us?"

"You know, to make sure we don't revolt or escape."

"Oh, but if we misbehave we'll be punished," Nina pointed out, as if Tascha were being rather silly.

"Don't you think if the girls and the men were to get together..." Tascha saw the gleam in Nina's eye and quickly corrected, "If the girls and the men got organized you might be able to overpower the sisters."

"Why would we want to do that?"

Thinking back to what she and Don had learned in the Manor from Robert the Scholar, Tascha now suspected that the men and the serving girls here were people from Earth who were naturally submissive, while the sisters were, effectively, extremely dominant women. In a way, life here in the castle was a kind of utopia for all three groups.

"The sisters aren't so bad, Tascha, you'll see," Nina smiled. "Now that you're going to behave they'll be nice to you."

"Even Daphne?" Tascha asked skeptically.

"Oh, she probably won't bother with you now. She usually just pays attention to us if we misbehave."

"Hmm," Tascha murmured as she finished her fruit and drank her water. Nina took the plate and cup from her and then took her hands to pull her off the bed and led her to a side chamber. There was a sunken drain in the middle of the floor and a number of buckets with water, as well as some soap, a scrub brush and some washcloths. All the water was cold, but Nina seemed to think was perfectly natural, so Tascha gritted her teeth and put up with having a bucket of it dumped over her head. Then, while Nina purposefully set in to scrubbing Tascha down and washing her hair, Tascha tried another tactic.

"Well, I was hoping to get out of here and find my friends who are out there trying to find me."

"Out in the forest?" Nina paused in her washing.

"Well, yes."

"Oh, they shouldn't be out in the forest! The Bull will get them," Nina said seriously.

"The bull?"

"You don't know about the Bull?" Nina frowned doubtfully. "I thought you must know about it, since you were in the woods and with the goats."

"My friends and I aren't from around here."

"Where are you from?"

"That's a long story, Nina, and you were going to tell me about the bull." Tascha figured she might as well use the girl's submissive nature to her advantage.

"Oh, well, the Bull is a giant monster that eats people."

"But bulls don't eat meat," Tascha pointed out.

"They don't?" Nina asked. "Hold still; I'm going to rinse your hair."

The cold water was sharp, yet invigorating. The good night's sleep, the food and water, and having Nina washing her, all resulted in Tascha feeling particularly frisky. After she stood up and shook much of the water out of her hair – there were apparently no towels – Tascha caught hold of the petite girl's wrist and pulled her close, slipping an arm around her slim waist. Their lips met in a friendly and then amorous kiss.

12