Lost In Sin

Story Info
No one is free from sin; some just do it better than others.
1k words
4.13
26.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preacher Man, I know whatcha' do. I KNOW whatcha' do late at night. I SEE whatcha' do, old Preacher Man. You don't see me, neither does she. I am there. I am in church late at night. So very late at night. Too late for good boys and girls to be out. I am there. You take her to play. You take her TO church late at night. You take her IN church late at night. You call her A sinner. You call her YOUR sinner. You take her upon the pulpit with you. You sit in your chair as she stands before you. You nod. She kneels. She prays to you. She begs for forgiveness of her sins from you.

"Forgive me. I have sinned again today. I have been a bad girl. I have done bad things with men. I tempted them. I fucked them. I have licked them. I have sucked them. They paid me for being their dirty whore. They fucked my mouth. They fucked my cunt. They fucked my ass. Forgive me. Please forgive me, Pastor."

Tears flow from her beautiful blue eyes as you unzip. Tears flow, as you remove your limp cock from your preacher man britches. Tears flow, as your wrinkled old fingers tangle in her long blonde hair. Tears flow, as you pull her head towards you...as you move her sweet red lips closer to you. Closer. Closer. Her mouth opens and awaits you as you shove her sinner lips down upon you.

"Repent," you say as you thrust your semi-hard cock into her mouth. "Repent evil doer. Repent."

She sweeps forward, taking your rod into her throat, deep-throating you until your cock grows iron-hard, Preacher Man. Until your cock gnarls like a De Nobili cigar, she inhales your preacher man cock. Taking it within her mouth to the hilt. Taking it all. Swallowing your cock deep. Deep, she keeps you until, she gags...until she jerks back. Somehow she manages to keeps you in her mouth. Somehow she continues to slaver over your thick cock.

"How many today?" you ask.

She is repenting. She doesn't slow as she holds up ten fingers. All ten fingers in the air, her lips on your hard cock that shines with sweet salvia and red lipstick smears. She continues to move up and down on your thickly veined tool. Up and down. Up and down.

Your voice grows thin, its rhythms moving in cadence to the sinner's bobbing head. "Good. Good girl. Suck it, sinner girl. Suck it good. Hold it and lick at the tip."

Her delicate fingers wrap around your glistening old tool as she laps, paying attention to the fluctuations of pleasure brought by each movement of her sinner tongue. Her hands sliding in unison with her lips. Up and down your cock. Fingers grasping firmly. Tongue flicking your hardness from inside her mouth. Lips sealed tightly around your large preacher man member.

For a moment you do nothing but enjoy the sensation she brings you, then you place your preacher hands on the back of her head. Weaving your fingers through her hair till you feel scalp. Holding her tightly, you guide her by imparting a momentum to her motions. Guide her. Show her the way. Lead her to divine forgiveness. Show her, Preacher Man. Show her. Faster and faster. Harder and faster as your breathing becomes ragged.

She allows her lips to go slack. She allows your cock to bob in and out of her mouth. Her tongue licks it each time it enters. Her tongue licks it each time it leaves.

I see you approaching an orgasm, Preacher Man. The moment is still a few minutes away, but I can see its beginning. I see it on your face. I see it in your movements. I hear it in your voice, Preacher Man. I know. You know. She knows. The sinner is a tool for your pleasure tonight, Preacher Man. Your tool. Your pleasure.

Your voice tremors of excitement from the growing heat in your loins. "You are such a good fuckin' sinner," you whisper to her. "So fuckin' good at sucking cock. You are the best cocksucker."

Your voice purrs. "The best. It is a sin that you are so fuckin' good. A terrible sin. Terrible indeed." Then your gasps and moans shower her ears...shower my ears. They fill the church.

Your Preacher Man thighs tense as a voluminous spurt of sperm bursts into your sinner's mouth, then onto her face. Squirt after squirt, you shoot onto her face. Baptizing her with your cum. Your thick, hot, old-man-cum covers her pretty young face.


The poor sinner goes through the motions of swallowing it like it is some kind of nectar, hoping to please you with her gusto. Poor sinner girl. She uses her fingers to scoop your cum from her face. She looks up at you as she licks your sex goo from her fingers. Poor sinner girl. Deliberately teasing you with her wicked sinner ways.

But the instant you empty your load onto her face, you push her away. You stare down into her face for a moment. Then you shake your head. No. Not tonight. . . no forgiveness for her sins tonight.

Slowly she stands up and licks a few drops of semen from her lips. Petulantly she walks towards the door, her sinner-ass jiggling underneath the short skirt she wears. You sit watching her. You sit lusting after your little jezebel. Watching as your sacred little sinner-whore heads toward the door.

She stops just long enough to retrieve the money you have left for her in the offering plate by the door. She counts it, looks back at you briefly, before exiting.

* * * * *

You are going to Hell, Preacher Man. Fuckin' Hell. But I will never tell. The time has come for you to repent. It is time for you to get on your knees, Preacher Man and pray to Me, the Lord of Sinners, Satan Himself. It is My turn to bear witness to your sins tonight.