Lost in the Light Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you feel yourself ready, you will press him inside just like my fingers were." Her mother leaned in and kissed Harla's neck, her tongue licked the supple skin of her cheek and jaw line. It gave Harla a shudder. "It may be painful at first, so go slowly." Harla did as instructed. With both hands she positioned the man's hard cock towards her waiting maidenhood and guided the head inside. He was big, very big, and it spread her lips painfully apart. But she found that by being patient, they adjusted, and the moisture from her sex was making it easier and easier to fit more and more of him inside. Each inch she managed to envelope caused a shudder of excitement and pleasure throughout her body. Her mother's loving embrace kept Harla upright and focused, and her preening tongue on Harla's sensitive skin helped distract her from the pain of penetration.

Something amazing happened. With a wet plop, something resisting him gave way and the rest of his immense length and girth was easily swallowed up by her pussy. Harla went rigid; she threw her head back as the scream of pleasure caught in her throat and wouldn't release, and her wings started to stretch and flutter about. She sat there shaking and twitching as the new sensations flooded her being. It was her mother's calm caresses that brought her back to the moment and she remembered the man underneath her.

Instinct took over and she started to move and rock in place. His hard member slid effortlessly in and out of her drenched womanhood now moistened with her maiden's blood. Despite her best efforts, Harla could not restrain her excitement anymore; lost to the throws of passions she started to squeal increasingly loudly with each grinding gyration. Her hips rose and fell as she pulled herself off of him only to let gravity bury his hot member deep inside her wanting flesh.

Yuma lifted her head up at the ruckus and blinked half-asleep eyes at her sibling. It took a moment for what they were doing to register in her mind, and then another long deliberation to decide if it was worth crawling out of her warm nestled spot to investigate. Curiosity won over sleepiness and she crawled over to them. Their mother was lavishing Harla's young breasts with her lips and tongue, alternating from one to the other. While one hand caressed Harla's back and the other fingered and caressed their joining sexes. It didn't take long for Yuma to form a basic comprehension of what they were doing, she knew the look of sheer pleasure all over her sister's face, and it was only reasonable that she was getting a more thorough education than the two of them conducted on their own. Witnessing this moment of carnal love between her family members made her want seconds; Yuma attended her sister in her moment of passion and started to lick down her neck and shoulder, allowing her tongue to come to rest on a bouncing nipple. Its own motion caused it to rub itself against her lips, before she swallowed it into her mouth and sucked. Their mother smirked slightly at Yuma's boldness and welcomed her into their midst with a caressing touch. Yuma's hands roamed over her sister's body caressing softly down her back with one, and cupping her pert little breast with the other. It was the last push her sister needed.

The young harpy's body suddenly started to shake and spasm as she leaned forward to plant both hands on the man's chest. Tremors flowed down her back and her wings expressed her uncontrollable release with a flutter of excitement. Soft, loving caresses welcomed her back from the peak of her passion as she sat hunched over and panting. Slowly she lifted herself off; gingerly and begrudgingly releasing the man's swollen member from the depths of her womanhood. It came free with a wet slap as it fell heavily against his abdomen. The older Harpai pulled a panting Harla against her into a soothing embrace and wrapped her wings around her child.

"Well done my dear," she smiled and kissed her forehead. "Now Yuma, it's your turn." Yuma gave the man's engorged meat a questionable glance. It glistened in the dusk light with her sister's juices with a bit of red mixed in. It was incredibly huge compared to the small clawed digit she had had inside her earlier. She touched it. Lifted it up and felt its firmness. Her fingers came away sticky, and so she brought them to her nose and sniffed. The scent tingled in her brain and sent a small electrifying shudder down her spine. Somehow it took away her reluctance as her womanhood yearned for another feast. Following in her sister's footsteps she straddled the man's throbbing flesh and pressed it to her waiting sex. It was too big to enter her, but she pressed anyways. If Harla could do it, so could she.

Slowly, it spread her lips apart; slick juices from it moistened her inner folds and made her vagina more receptive to its massive size. Slowly it eased into her, spreading her walls far apart. She winced in pain at first, but as she held it there and waited, the pain slowly went away and she proceeded with burying it deeper inside. Unlike the smaller, previous intruder, this human's girth was filling her completely and sending new sensations of pleasure through her body. It was slow going, but with each push a squeal of delight from her lips signaling another inch gained. With one last forceful push, the last of it was swallowed up by her ravenous sex. Yuma sat atop this man and made a deep, guttural, purring sound as she sat there simply enjoying the feel of him inside her. Her hips started to move on their own, her eyes fluttered shut in concentration, but she stopped and let focus and purpose return. She was determined to maintain control over this. This was her turn now. Her sister had hers, now she was going to explore more of this experience.

Nimble fingers slid down her chest and belly, her eyes opened to find her mother giving her a loving kiss on the lips. With a soft moan she parted her lips to allow the tongue that caressed them to enter. Her mother taught her the pleasure of deep kissing, and for the moment it distracted her from her movements. Soft caresses flowed down her body to her burning wet sex and turned into deft caresses by a single finger. Her mother's expert touches knew where to go. That tantalizing finger found something new that the girls hadn't discovered earlier that sent jolts of pleasure through her. It caressed a small bulb of flesh at the top of her sex and focused on it. Each flick and light pass made her trembled with anticipation for more. It didn't take long for Yuma to lose her control and let her body to take over. Her mother's attentions helped to overrule her restraint.

It happened much quicker this time with the stimulation her clitoris was receiving. Her body locked up suddenly just like it did earlier, right before it was wracked with pleasurable spasms that left her breathless. Yuma lost all sense of balance this time and fell forward, lightheaded and gasping for air. When her senses cleared she was safely in her mother's bosom surrounded by her cloak of golden and white feathers. She was being moved she could tell, but her senses didn't care where, they were still busy basking in the afterglow of the orgasm. Her mother laid her down gently next to her sleeping sibling. Yuma instinctively curled up against her sister. Harla mewed slightly and repositioned to cuddle up for warmth. The night air was growing chill, and together their shared body heat amplified the warm fuzzy feeling drowning their already tired minds.

The Harpai woman kissed both her daughters goodnight on their heads and whispered "Well done" to them. Left alone with the night sky and her captive male that had just satisfied both her progeny, there was only one thing on her mind.

With a long pleasurable stretch her large golden wings spread high and wide into the air above. High up in their tree where their nest was, the air cooled off much quicker when the sun set. Her breath formed small wisps in the air before her face. Taking her rightful place atop him, she found his sex still hard and warm to the touch. It took little effort to envelope him deep inside her pussy, and she did so with a pleasing gasp. She took a moment to enjoy his hot meat deep within her, and the smile it brought to her face. The last few nights of making due with only his body heat for sleeping were now over. He had finally recovered enough to be enjoyed they way she had intended.

Leaning forward, her heavy breasts pillowed against his chest and spilled out in all directions. Her lips found one of his ears and she whispered softly to him as he laid their unconscious.

"Give me your seed." She begged. "Give me more children, please." She bit his earlobe until blood wet her lips. Then with a soft flick of her tongue, gathered the droplet that formed on his skin. Her fingers played with the skin of his neck and caressed a cheek. The cold air was intensifying her senses; she placed her face in his chest and breathed in deeply of his scent. The crispness of the air made it all the more intoxicating. With the night hers alone now, she settled into a more subdued pace -- lifting her hips up slowly and letting them fall back down to meet him. Her wings fell around them, forming an insulating blanket that also hid her undulating movements atop his cock. She nestled her head under his chin, and with a soft whimper settled into a slow rhythm of gyration in her hips.

It was all she had hoped for. He was handsome, strong, and endowed enough to satisfy three harpies in one night. She wondered what he was feeling right now, if he was satisfied with her and her daughters. Perhaps he would stay and join their family, giving her new children and perhaps her daughters as well. If his progeny inherited any of his traits her clan would grow strong.

Such delicious thoughts brought an unexpected end to their lovemaking with sharp bolts of orgasmic pleasure throughout her body. Her hands instinctively cupped her large breasts and kneaded them as tremor after tremor coursed through her body. It satisfied her hunger greatly, but the small detail that he had not yet cum bothered her. The pleasure wasn't enough; she wanted him to release his hot seed inside her.

Her hips moved again, sliding her wet, filled womanhood up and down his glistening cock. She couldn't rest now, not when she was so close, not after all they had given him. Surely he couldn't last much longer. The fuzzy afterglow of her orgasm was quickly making her sleepy. It was natural for Harpai's to fall asleep after sex, but problematic when they weren't ready to. And she wasn't done with him yet.

Despite her strong will, her mind eventually succumbed to the warm, sedating, fuzzy thoughts this man's thick cock elicited from her. With a long sigh, she resigned herself to sleep atop him and her wings pulled in close to cover them both. Her hands rested on his chest and caressed the curves of his musculature. The rhythmic thump-thump of his strong heart against her ear was lulling her to sleep. It felt so good having him there, still buried deep within her, his warm body keeping her pleasantly cozy in the night air.

She was asleep before she realized he hadn't released his seed yet.

A sharp pain in her throat woke her instantly. The first thing she noticed was that the sun hadn't risen yet. The next was that her human had taken a firm, painful grasp on her windpipe. She couldn't scream but he wasn't applying any more pressure than needed to keep her immobilized.

"Silence, if you want to live." His scratchy, dehydrated voice whispered into her ear. "Do not call out to your daughters and do not move. Or all of you will die." He instructed. "Tap your hand twice on my chest if you understand."

She did.

"We will speak," he said. His voice was softer now, but still scratchy. His words were slow, but carefully chosen, and he had to pause every now and then to regain his breath. Despite his seemingly invalid condition, the strength in his grasp was undeniable. He could kill her easily, but she could also rip out his heart in a second if he hesitated even slightly. But with her daughters asleep and unaware she could not risk it.

"I will give you a choice," he started off. "I will squeeze your neck, blood will not reach your brain and you will pass out. Then I will kill all three of you and make my escape." He paused to let that sink in. "Or I squeeze until you pass out, and I make my escape while you all sleep peacefully. If you try to hunt me when you wake, I will kill you before you get close." He paused again to regain his breath. "Take your pick."

"Please let us live, I choose the last." She said nervously. Her body relaxed, awaiting the forced slumber. But it was the small drops of moisture on his chest that gave him pause. She was afraid, and was crying silently.

"Any child that we would conceive would have killed you," he said regretfully. "Either in the womb, during the birthing, or once they could feed. I understand your pain, but I am not the answer. Seek it in someone else."

"Thank you," she whispered. A sudden surge of relief at his hopeful comments -- they would live! He squeezed suddenly, and his strength surprised her. She felt the blood rush to her head and it startled her how efficiently it muddled her wits and senses. He was strong, and not to be crossed -- one more endearing trait in this human.

She did not resist, it was the bargain they struck. She accepted her fate and put her trust in his word.

His grip released suddenly and the blood drained. The world spun for a moment but her senses cleared.

"Help me to the ground." He growled. "If you would live, help me, I have information to trade that will keep you alive."

Slowly she rose off of him, and she did not argue. Harla and Yuma were covered in rough, woolen blankets; only tufts of hair marked their partially exposed heads. But the soft rise and fall of that mass of fabric told that they were sleeping peacefully. She was happy for that.

The man sat up. It was obvious he was still very weak. But there was enough strength in him to have done what he threatened to do while they slept. He looked at her expectantly, and it was a long moment before she realized she was starring and turned away. He was too damn intoxicating, it was tearing her up inside to just let him go. His body had regained some of its pallor, his chest was already sweaty from the exertion of moving. There was even the lingering smell of their sexual joining that made her hungry for his manhood again.

"What is it?" he asked. She forced herself to look away, and crawled quietly over to the edge of their nest nearest the tree. From under a straw mat, she pulled a very long length of rope bundled up. The knot binding it came loose by her deft fingers, and it spilled into a pile on the floor. Its entire length was glistening with some kind of sap.

"Before my girls could fly, this is how they got down." She explained and tossed the rope over the edge. "Climb," she motioned. "I will catch you if you fall. It will take us both down if that happens, but we won't die."

He nodded and crawled to the very edge. His strong hand grabbed the rope and found it very tacky and gummy. Without hesitation he flung his limp body over and held on tight. The sap helped increase traction, but he could feel his grip slowly sliding down its length. It was possible to simple hold on and wait for gravity to lower him along its gummy length, but that would take hours. Instead he wrapped his limbs around it as best as possible and released his grip enough to slide down a short distance. His strong hand served as a brake to slow his descent and he made remarkable progress down the rope without any problems despite the grogginess.

But the rope ended a dozen feet shy of the ground.

The Harpai floated lightly down on a branch beside him. She sat there perched like a predator, as if she was watching prey dangle before her, caught in some trap. He did not like the look she was giving him, but did not respond to it either. She didn't need to know the extent of his abilities, and that if she fought him there was little he could do at the moment. So he remained calm and they stared and sized up the others intentions.

"Would you have kept your word?" She asked. "Would you have killed us all?"

"Not unless you attacked me." He replied.

"Why let us go? We are monsters to humans." She scowled. A menacing grimace was starting to show on her lips.

"To many, yes," he agreed. "But what does that make me, if I don't think of you as monsters?" he asked in all sincerity. It was at that moment, the elder Harpai's regal nature showed itself. Her aggressive posture disappeared. She rose and her wings folded around her body like a gown as she stood up tall and poised on the branch.

"Worthy," She said as she looked down at him dismissively. "You can fall now, and not die. What information do you have?" The human didn't answer at first. He simply stayed in place, twirling on the end of that rope staring her straight in the eyes.

"I will reward you with half of it for your help thus far," he said. "There are Zecarin patrols in this forest. If they find you they will enslave you and your daughters. If you're lucky..." The mention of that dark name made her smug mood disappear. She looked around half expecting the dark skinned land crawlers to swarm on her that moment and slap her in iron manacles. She leapt at him suddenly then, her aim was precise and both hands grabbed his. It knocked him off that rope and she floated him down to the ground with a few thrusts of her wings.

His weak legs buckled under his weight and he fell to the ground. Seemingly by mistake, she fell atop him. But her strong fingers dug into his shoulder, ruining the deception of an accident. With him at her mercy she leaned in close to his face. A brief lick of the lips exposed meticulously maintained rows of tiny jagged pearly white teeth, meant for tearing flesh.

"My name is Eola," she gasped at him seductively, as she leaned in to let her heavy chest smush up against him. "Are you sure you won't stay?"

"My name is Liam," he replied in kind. "If I do, you will all die. There are Eltharians in this forest as well. They are after me." That name elicited a worse reaction than Zecarins. She jerked up looking to each tree for movement.

"Noo.." she whined, fearfully distressed. "no... no... noo.." she started to cry with growing panic.

"Eola," Liam said and calmly grabbed one of her hands forcefully. "Take your daughters, and fly as far as you can before the sun rises. Head west, to the coast." His tone hinted at a natural authority that came from experience. "Leave everything behind."

Eola was on her feet searching the treetops as far up as she could see. Then her gaze searched the bushes below for hidden dangers as if an unreasonable paranoia had bewitched her mind. Liam clumsily got to his feet.

"Go, now." He commanded. "And you will be safe. Delay at all, or draw any attention to yourself and they may find you." Without another thought she was gone into the air, flying high up to her nest above. It was the last he saw of her in the pre-dawn light.

Liam managed to stand. It was a wobbly start, but feeling was returning the more he used his muscles. One foot forward started the long trudge through the rough underbrush. Any hidden dangers knew better than to bother a naked man unafraid of the wilds.

*

Author's note: As always, criticisms and comments are always appreciated. All characters are of the age of consent... for their species.

12