Lost in the Mall

Story Info
Jill loses herself to Dan.
3.8k words
3.77
35.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those hot, humid sticky days. Too hot even to go out by the pool, and I was going stir crazy in the house. My husband was away on business, and the kids were visiting their grandparents, so I had nothing to do, and as I mentioned I was going stir crazy. I decided to head out shopping.

I got dressed, a short white skirt, and a loose fitting low cut white top, white flip flops, no bra (It was too hot). I looked in the mirror, not bad a for a 40 year old I thought, my long blond hair falling in tight ringlets down to the middle of my back, my 36d cleavage accentuated nicely by my outfit, and just a hint of the inside of my thighs can been seen. I had a few more curves then I would have liked, but thought I was better than OK for a 40 year old housewife, who had two children. I had called a few girl friends, but it seems no one was free, so it looked like a solo shopping trip. I got the car and headed over to Dellford Mall, with no definite plan I parked outside Ruby Tuesday.

I decided to start with lunch since it was almost 1PM. I went inside, but all the tables were filled, but the hostess said I could sit at the bar, which was fine by me. When the bartender came up I was about to order a glass of wine, but at the last minute I decided to go with a Mojhito, and a salad. The bartender disappeared. My drink quickly came, but my salad was taking longer, probably because they were so busy. I was ready to order a second Mojhito, when the bartender comes up with one for me, she must have read my mind I tell her. She smiled and said, "not me, the gentleman across the bar, he would like to know if he could join you?" she adds. I look over and see a large black man; he must have been about 6'7 or 6'8. I smiled, but held up my left hand and pointed to my wedding band, and mouthed "SORRY" to him. He smile back, shrugged and mouthed back to me something that looked like "MY LOSS". He left shortly.

My salad finally came, and I finished up and went out to actually do some shopping, it was now close to 3PM. So off I headed to the BordersExpress.

At Borders, I started to look at several books, and as I was holding them, when I bumped into someone, causing me to drop them all. I was about to bend down to pick them up when I noticed it was the man from lunch. I became slightly flustered and was about bend down to retrieve my books, when he put a hand on my arm, and said. "Let me get those for you, if you bend over in that skirt you will give a free show to the whole store." He quickly swooped down, and grabbed my books. He noticed all three were fictional books about magicians and wizards about which he commented, "interesting reading".

I justified myself by saying, "Well it is really just some light reading for when I am out by the pool."

He flashed me his big smiled at me again, which caused me to blush a little, and he said "If you like these you may want to try a series by Butcher about a wizard called Harry Dresden."

All I could do was nod and say, "I will look for it next time", then I quickly went to the cash register to check out, and just as quickly hurried down the concourse to a shoe store, nothing like shoe stores to seek refuge in, though I am not sure why I was trying to hide. Admittedly the guy had definitely unnerved and flustered me, I was not even able to get out a proper thank you, he must think I am some dumb blonde. But I was not sure why I was hiding. A couple of hours later I was finished in the shoe store and left with a shopping bag full of new summer shoes, one pair of 5 inch heels I was most excited to find, in a bright red. I could not wait to wear those, and not much more for my husband. I next proceeded to stop at a few more store, mostly clothes, I will never understand why in the middle of hot and humid July all the stores are full of winter clothes. Who would even think of buying a sweater now? Of course I was able to get some great clearance deals on several summer outfits. I particularly liked one really short red mini skirt, more of a micro actually. It would go perfect with the heels I picked out earlier.

As it was approaching 6PM I was going to make just one more stop at Victoria's Secrets in the hope offinding a top that went with the heels and skirt. Naturally I was at the opposite end of the mall; two levels up from Victoria Secret's, and had 4 shopping bags to manage. I managed to get to the escalator to get from the 3rd level to the 2nd level, but as I was about to get off on the second level, my flip flop caught and I tripped over my bags. I found myself falling forward, when suddenly I was caught by someone, who pulled me up. I gasped as I realized it was the same man from lunch and the book store. He quickly grabbed my bags, and helped me over to the nearby bench. I managed to pull myself together, physically and mentally, when he pointed at my skirt and said "You may want to pull your skirt down". I looked aghast as it was completely up, exposing my panties fully. I immediately tugged it back down. I looked sheepishly up at him, "I'm Jill, I guess I owe you a thanks, several times over Mr........"

He smiled at me again (Which once again caused me to blush), and said "My name is Dan, and yes you do, but lets add one more thak you before you pay up, I will help you to where you are going" as he picked up my 4 bags in one hand and helped me from the bench.

I was about to say he did not have to do that, when he put his fingers to my lips and said, "just tell me where we are going". His touch set my lips on fire; I was speechless so I just pointed. He started to walk and I meekly followed. When we arrived, I immediately started to thank him, and again he placed a finger to my lips and said, "No thanks yet, I will help you get what you need, then help you to your car. There is no way you will be able to make it yourself."

I realized he was right, so I smiled and said back to him "So that will be one more thank you I owe you when we are done, it sounds like I am going to need to spend quite a bit of time thanking you." I froze as I realized what I just said, what it seemed like I meant. I quickly blushed and started to stammer "I meant, umm, I mean I didn't mean, ...". Once again he placed his finger to my lips and I immediately was quiet.

Dan then said, "Why don't you tell me what you are looking for, maybe I can help." I was still tongue tied, and my lips were still tingling, so I just pulled out the heels and the skirt, which he gazed at, then he looked me up and down and said "Very nice, are these something you plan to wear to church, or are they for someone special?"

I laughed then, feeling a bit more at ease, imagining myself in church dressed like that and replied, "They are for me to surprise my husband with when he gets back home"

He looked around the store then led me over to a rack with several corseted tops. I surprised myself by again meekly following him over. Then Dan picked out a black one and said I think this will set off your tits the best, go try it on with the skirt and heels. Again I simply did as he asked, not even thinking twice, the fact that I was so easily complying with what he was telling me to do surpirsed me, but I still could not get myself to stop. Anyway I did like the top, and I did want to see how the entire outfit looked, so I went to try everything on. When I came out I saw him walking back from the cash register with another bag in hand, so I commented "I did not think they had anything for men in this store."

Dan laughed and said, "Actually everything in this store is for men, but I bought something for my date to a party to wear tonight." I felt a twinge of jealousy that he was seeing someone, but then I reminded myself I am married, so I had no basis to be jealous. I then posed in my out fit, thrusting out my tits, and butt in as flirty of a manner as possible, and asked "So how do I look?"

Dan looked at me, head to toe, and growled "Like you need to be fucked". The comment really caused me to blush, more than before, but then I liked it too. Boy I was scaring myself now.

"I will buy you the top, and then you can wear the entire outfit as we leave. After I am done paying I will help you to your car. Dan stated. He left for the cash register again, and I looked in the mirror, Dan was right I mused, I definitely looked like I was ready to be fucked, but it will need to wait for a couple of weeks until my husband is home.

Dan soon returned, picked up the bags in one hand, and took me by the other hand and said where is your car? I quickly replied "Outside Ruby Tuesday's".

Dan immediately began to walk toward Ruby Tuesday and I again went along meekly, by his side. We got some definite looks from other shoppers, I can't imagine what they thought. Here I was a middle aged white women dressed up like a complete slut, holding hands with a large and built black man. I was even beginning to feel a little excited.

Soon we were at my car, actually an Escalade, which I unlocked for him. Dan placed all of the bags in the back seat, including his. I reminded him of that, but he said "first I think we need to settle up on the 'Thank-you's' which you owe me". With that he placed his hand behind my head and pulled me to him. I felt my body mash against his, and his lips meet mine. Soon I was parting my lips, as his tongue entered my welcoming mouth. I was kissing him back as hard as he was kissing me, totally shocking myself. SA couple of minutes later he led me to the back of My Escalade, and opened the back hatch. Again I followed his lead without any compliant, like I was in a trance. He lifted me up and set me down in the back of my truck and climbed in after me. He then pulled closed the gate. Soon he was kissing me again, and I was responding. I knew I should stop, but it felt so good I could not getmy body to stop responding to Dan. Then I felt his hands begin to unbutton my top, which I surprised myself when I quickly shrugged out of giving him full access to my tits. He continued to massage, and pull and twist my tits until the nipples were rock hard. All the time our lips were locked. Then I felt his hands begin to pull down my panties, I knew this was my last chance to say 'no'. But instead my body totally betrayed me, and I felt myself lift my hips, so he could slip my panties off me easily. He then moved between my legs which had eagerly spread themselves. Lastly I heard him undo his belt, and unzip his jeans. I then felt him move into me, and all I could do was moan. My mind shut down as I was overcum with an explosion of pleasure. He filled me up so completely, I almost came immediately. After a few stroke I was cumming and completely lost in lust. After I am came, it occurred to me he was not wearing a condom, so I whispered "Please do not cum in me, I am not on anything".

Dan grunted in reply "Then you get on top, I will tell you when I am about to cum, and you can do what you want". So we quickly changed positions and he began pounding his dick into me again as I rode him. This was the most amazing sex I had ever had, and I was bucking back against him, begging for more. We were both covered in sweat from the heat, as well as our exertions. About 15 or 20 minutes later he grunts out "I'm cumming slut'. But instead of pulling I off, I begin to buck harder against him.

Dan groans, "Do you want me to cum in you?" All I can do is whimper a reply "Yessss, please cum in me".

Dan commands, "beg me to cum in you, tell me you want my black cum in you, beg me to cum in you."

I am so far gone I quickly begin to beg "Please cum in me, I want your black cum in me pleaseeee!"

Then Dan orders, "tell me you want my cum in your womb, tell me you want me to fuck a black baby into you belly!"

By this point I had lost all control to Dan and immediately complied, begging him to "Flood my womb with your black cum, and fuck a black baby into my belly, pleasseee fuck me, knock me up!!!! Then I felt him explode in me, and I am filled with his warmth. He continues to cum as my pussy squeezes to get every drop. We are both sweaty exhausted messes by now. And the impact of what we did suddenly hits me. I do some quick math and realized it was my most fertile time. I should have panicked then, but just than Dan roles over, looks me in the eye, and says, lets head back to your place and work some more on making a black baby in that belly of yours."

I could have said 'no' and put an end to this, but it was as if he had some spell on me, and I hastily pulled on my clothes, and climbed into the front seat. He entered on the other side. As I started the car, the AC felt great against my overheated skin. Suddenly I felt him grab me by the back of my head again and kiss me again. He then growled "Tell me I own you and your pussy".

I automatically reply "You own me and my pussy" He then continues "Tell me you will give your pussy to whoever I decide to share you with or sell you to!"

I am freaking outside inside as I hear this, 'share', "sell", oh my god. But again my body betrays me and I quickly respond "Yes you own this pussy, and I will give it up to whoever you decide to share it with or sell it to." "Good girl Jill, now take me to your house so we can spend some more time getting you knocked up with a black baby" Dan orders. I don't reply, but the thought makes me almost cum.

Thoughts are running through my mind at a million miles a minute, such as "Oh God I what am I doing, what am I becoming, what will my husband say, will he leave me?", but mostly "Gawd I want his dick in me again" A few minutes later though we pull into my drive way, and I am lead to my marital bed by Dan, and all those fears and thoughts disappear as the lust takes over again and I again begin begging Dan to "knock me up" as he fucks me in the bed I used to share with only my husband.

Finally, after he has cum in me twice more, and I have had several more mind shattering orgasms Dan gets out of bed, and heads to the bathroom. I get up and look at myself in the mirror and I am shocked at what I see. My hair is a mess, I am covered in cum, I see a steady stream of cum is running out of my pussy and down my leg, my skirt is pushed up completely, and I have heels on, that is all. Again I wonder what my husband Jim will say, how will I tell him, and what will happen to our marriage.

Dan then returns, and throws me the box with item he bought at Victoria's Secret earlier in the day. He says "Hear slut, we are going to a party, and you are going to wear this." I open it up and find a midnight blue baby doll, cut very low in the front to show off my tits, and very high along the bottom, so my pussy will be very visible. I look at Dan and ask, afraid I already knew the answer "What type of party is this?"

Dan replied, "it is a party that black men bring white sluts to, so they can be bred."

I look at the baby doll in my hands, and then I quickly slip it on. There was no thought on my part; it was as though I had lost my free will. Though for somereason I was happy that it was me and not some other owmen who was his date tonight.

Then I spent some time getting my hair and makeup straightened out. Dan looks at me with an approving look and says, "Damn Jill you are going to make me some definite cash tonight." As I am looking at myself in the mirror I see a slut ready to go out dressed in heavy makeup, with my hair all done, just in a baby doll, it hits me what I am now, simply put, a whore. I look at Dan, and take his hand as he leads me out to my car, and we leave for the party, I cry silently to myself.

The next two weeks are a whirlwind of constant sex with Dan, Dan's black friends, and paying customer's who Dan has sold me to. I find out he has 6 other girls who work for him also, all have similar stories. The girls all live together in a small apartment over a strip club that Dan is a part owner of.

About a week after I met Dan, the EPT finally came back positive. I have been with so many guys I have no idea who the father is, when I tell Dan, he just smiles and says "the first of many more to come" to which I smile back and kiss him. Sometimes I even confuse myself, part of me loves the new me, my new life, but part of me is still torn up. When Dan's other girls find out they are all happy for me. They all have already had black babies, one has actually had 3, and two are currently pregnant with their second.All have either left or been left by their husbands.

The two weeks are up, but I had totally lost track of time, I am at home in bed being fucked by two of Dan's best customers from the bar. Dan is actually out at the pool relaxing. Suddenly my bedroom door swings open and there is Jim. I now realize that I do not need to worry about how to tell him, nor do I need to worry about our marriage, I can see in his face it is all over. The two guys grab their clothes and run out.

I stand up, covered in sweat and cum, and look at Jim and wait. He looks like he is about to explode.

Dan then shows up, he looks at Jim and then at me, and says "Jill, get dressed, pack a bag with some necessities, I will send someone to get the rest of your things then go wait downstairs. He makes sure I get by Jim with no problems. I quickly do as he tells me, getting dressed, then I throw a couple tops, skirts, a toothbrush, some makeup, hair stuff, and shoes in a bag, then I rush down stairs.

Jim runs to the top of the stairs and calls after me," Jill, wait, don't leave, let's talk". I freeze halfway down the stairs, my heart leaps, could he still want me?"

Then Dan is at the top of the stairs, he looks at me and snaps "why did you stop slut? Are you his wife or my whore?"

I respond in the only way I can, "I am your whore". I see Jim's face drop a little.

Dan then continues "Are you knocked up with a black baby or a white baby?"

I respond with the truth "I am knocked up with a black baby". Jim takes a step back.

Dan continues with his relentless questions "And how many more black babies will you be knocked up with"

My body betrays me again as my mouth answers automatically, "As many as I can", as I see Jim reach out and brace himself against the door frame of our room.

Finally Dan hammers home how he controls me by asking "Who owns you whore, and whose dick do you love more than anything else in the world"

Again I have no control over my response as I answer, "You own me, and I love your dick more than anything in the world." Jim steps back in to our bedroom so I can still see him, but he is in the room.

Lastly Dan asks "Do you love my dick or your husband more?"

I cry as I answer, wanting to say something else, but surrendering to my lust and responding "I love your dick more than I love my husband". With that the door to our bedroom closes, and I hear it lock. Dan comes down the stairs, and leads me to my Escalade. He drops me off at my new home, an apartment I will share with his other whores.