Lost In The Wind

Story Info
A tale of passion and betrayal in Antarctica.
2.7k words
3.81
51.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dream come true. The opportunity of a lifetime for a biochemist and quite literally the coolest job in existence.

She stopped for a second to catch her breath and let her gaze sweep back in the direction of the elevated main section of the Amundsen-Scott Antarctica Research Station – her home for three awesome months so far. A two-story research complex offering a comfortable living space for over two hundred people less than hundred meters from the geographic South Pole – a set of buildings constructed to withstand the harshest climatic conditions on the planet.

The outline was clearly visible against the polar night and despite being in winter lock-down the few remaining lights still made it stand out like The Sunset Strip. But that could change in a matter of minutes if the ferocious and unpredictable Antarctic weather decided to show it's teeth.

Yes everything about this place was extreme - the landscape, the temperature, the winds and the isolation – but at that very moment, at that specific point in time, there was nowhere else Marsha Robson PhD would rather be. Well, technically that wasn't entirely true. Right now she would really like to be about seventy meters further along safety rope five where Frank was waiting for her in the vehicle hangar.

Offset from the rest of the complex for safety reasons – the fire brigade would be at least four months away in case of an accident – it was the perfect place for their regular bouts of risky sex in public places. Risky, yes, but not TOO risky. Apart from the daily security check nobody was likely to visit the hangar during winter lock-down. It was unsafe to drive or fly anywhere at this time of year.

Marsha felt an excited tingle between her legs. Oh shit, she needed it. She needed it REAL bad. It had been almost a week since Frank and her had had some private husband/wife time, and that was way too long in her book. She smiled behind her facemask. Yes six years of marriage had done little to slow down their lovemaking. They were still going at it like rabbits almost every day.

****

Security Chief Frank Robson was right inside the door and grabbed his wife in his strong arms as soon as she entered the hangar. Eagerly she ripped off her protective facemask and they melted together in a hungry kiss.

"Too much clothing," Marsha moaned as she emerged for air. With Frank's help she got out of her gear in record time and soon they were simply two nude passionate lovers on a sleeping bag.

Marsha wondered briefly how many people had had sex in Antarctica through the years. It couldn't be many; especially not during the polar winter when everybody except for the most stubborn left. But then Frank started squeezing and biting her nipples and she soon forgot all about her surroundings and what others may or may not have done.

He kissed his way down her stomach over her freshly shaved pubic area, but stopped right before reaching the entrance to her cave of joy. He looked up at her with a naughty smile. Oh she knew that look. The bastard was going to tease her, make her beg for it and drive her crazy with desire before he granted her release. But to her relief it didn't take long before he was busy licking and sucking her love button while stimulating her g-spot with a finger. Oh yes – while six years of marriage hadn't tempered their desire it certainly had honed their skills in pleasing each other. Frank could play Marsha like a fiddle and it didn't take long before she convulsed in a scream as her orgasm boiled up inside her and permeated her entire body.

It felt wonderful to be able to abandon all inhibitions and let loose. Inside the main base others might have heard them but outside in the polar night sounds didn't carry far before being absorbed by the always rushing wind. After her second orgasm she stopped him...

"No more Frank. Time for the real thing, and I'm not talking about a soda. I need you inside me," she demanded with a hoarse whisper.

Yet Frank wasn't quite done teasing his horny wife. He got between her legs and began moving his cock up and down along her hungry slit, occasionally parting it just enough to get the tip wet with her gushing juices. After a minute Marsha was almost going crazy with lust. She begged and pleaded; even tried grabbing his ass and pull him down into her. However Frank was relentless and proceeded to circle her engorged clitoris with his iron hard tool.

Just as she was about to start crying from utter frustration he plunged all the way inside her without warning and the sudden intensity pushed her over the edge in a raging orgasm.

For the next half hour an entire weeks worth of pent-up sexual energy was released as her husband pounded her pussy relentlessly in a variety of positions until he finally shot his hot seed deep inside her with a groan of pleasure. She sat on top grinding him slowly through his orgasm and until she could feel his cock shrinking and slipping out of her.

Afterwards they held each other for a while enjoying the afterglow. Marsha felt like going to sleep, but that was out of the question. One thing was sneaking out for a short sex-break, but staying away for longer would constitute a serious safety violation. And in the unforgiving Antarctica you take safety seriously. Everybody does. Especially Security Chief Frank himself, who needed to set a good example.

Besides the wind was picking up, and getting caught outside the main complex in a polar hurricane would be unpleasant at best. They can trap you for days or even weeks, and the food ressources in the hangar were mainly MRE's. They're edible and will sustain you, but gourmet food they're most definitely not.

****

It took a while to suit up in the extreme weather gear needed to survive the low temperature outside, but it was time well spent. At minus sixty degrees Celsius at wind speeds consistently higher than twenty knots an unprotected human would go into a life threatening hypothermic shock within a few minutes.

But as Marsha helped Frank adjust the front buckles she noticed a bulging hardness under the thick layers of thermal insulation. Maybe they weren't completely done yet.

"Sorry dear, but I suspect that you still have something of mine inside your pants. And I want it!"

He didn't protest when she undid the buckles, zippers and Velcro-seals and pulled down his pants. She hadn't been wrong; Frank's cock was ready for action again.

She closed her lips over the head and tickled it with her tongue. Frank groaned and she felt his heavy gloves on the back of her head pressing her into his groin. She had never liked that gesture; it somehow degraded a blowjob to a skull fucking. Nope - wouldn't happen this time. She interrupted the blowjob, got up and pulled a zip-cuff out of his pocket. She moved behind him...

"You are hereby under arrest for interfering with me sucking your cock in a proper manner. Surrender and give me your hands."

He smiled and obediently put his hands behind his back. Marsha zipped them together.

"You are now at my mercy, and I'm not stopping until I get my protein shot," she said smiling and commenced licking and sucking his cock in every way imaginable.

Frank was doing his best to prolong the enjoyment, but when Marsha suddenly deep-throated him, he finally gave up the fight and accepted the inevitable. His eyes rolled back with pleasure as his pulsating cock began shooting off in large spurts down Marsha's throat. In the moment of ejaculation she took him all the way inside her mouth and made sure that not a single drop was lost.

****

"What do you mean, there are no pliers?" Franks said angrily. "What about a fucking knife then?"

"I'm sorry Frank." Marsha said sheepishly. "The tool cabinets are locked and sealed after the winter inventory. I didn't think..."

Frank sighed, "... no you obviously didn't. It's ok though. Just hook me to the safety line. I can walk seventy meters with my hands cuffed behind my back. No problem."

"Or you can wait and I'll go get a knife?" she suggested.

"No. It's no biggie. But lets get going Marsh. As much as I love being out here with you I don't think I have the stamina to get caught out here for an extended period. Looks like we may have a full-blown whiteout coming soon."

Marsha giggled and opened the heavily insulated door and stepped out into the icy winds of the cold polar night. She hooked first herself and then Frank to the safety-line and they began the slow walk up to Entrance Alpha at the main complex. Marsha took point given that she had her hands free and could fend off flying debris, in case somebody had left a crate or something outside. After five minutes they had conquered half the distance and she decided to stop for a minute. She turned around and froze: Frank wasn't there.

Worried she strained her eyes and spotted a vague silhouette on the snow about twenty meters behind. She backtracked as fast as she could. He was still connected to the safety line, thank god. She couldn't see his expression behind the face protection, but he sounded desperate.

"There's something very wrong with me Marsh. My legs suddenly got weak and now I can't move them at all. I can't even sit up! Oh fuck! This is bad!"

"Oh, don't worry so much about that dear," she said with relief in her voice. "That's just the Bendriazolphine. You should be back to full strength in about forty-five minutes. I'll be back with the medics to pick you up long before then."

"Bendri-whatdafuck?" Frank enquired puzzled. "And how the hell did I get in contact with it?"

Marsha smiled comforting behind her facemask.

"It's a fast-working muscle relaxant commonly used during emergency medical procedures, and you came in contact with it when I injected your right ass cheek while you were busy ejaculating in my throat. For some reason you didn't seem to notice at the time."

She giggled coyly at the memory.

"You? YOU did this to me? But why the fuck Marsh? And where did you get that shit anyway?"

"Let me answer the last question first dear," Marsha sighed. "I got it from the lab next to the office of nurse Mitchel."

Frank stiffened in the part of his body that still had motor control. She suddenly felt that she had his undivided attention.

"It was quite convenient really. The medical supply cabinet was right next to where I was standing while listening to you fucking her on her desk. She certainly is quite the noisy cummer, wouldn't you agree?"

Marsha giggled again and Frank began to worry. She didn't sound angry at all. She should be furious. Why the hell wasn't she pissed?

"Listen Marsha... my beloved. It meant nothing. Really. It was only sex. A momentary lapse in judgment on my part. You know who I truly love, don't you?"

Marsha laughed.

"Of course dear. I know you weren't serious about leaving me for her. All that stuff you told her about having me served as soon as we return from Antarctica and building a life with her and her trust fund in Australia was just something you made up to get in her pants."

"Yes Marsha. Oh yes," he exclaimed. "I would never break up our marriage. Never. You know that. I love only you. Rhea was just a bad slip."

Marsha continued.

"And her claim about being two month pregnant with your child was probably also a total fabrication on her part I bet."

Frank didn't reply.

"Which makes me so very happy Frank. Because THAT might have hurt me deeply. Remember how depressed I was back when we found out that I could never bear children? I almost lost it. I really did."

"Listen Marsh," Frank said somberly. "We need to have a serious talk as soon as we're back at the station; just the two of us. Don't worry. We can work through this. For better or for worse, remember?"

"You're right Frank. I'll go get help, ok? I'll hurry. It should take me about five minutes to reach Entrance Alpha, then another five to alert the rescue team. They'll be here to get you in less than fifteen."

****

Absentmindedly she patted her sleeve pocket and broke out in a smile.

"Hey! I DO have a knife after all. I totally forgot."

For the first time in a while Frank felt hope. "Great Marsh. Quick. Roll me over and free my hands."

She bent down but instead of attempting to get at the zip-cuffs behind his back her eyes ran down towards his crotch.

"Say, do you have more protein for me Frank?"

There was that annoying giggle again, but a moment later Frank's irritation turned to incredulity when she began cutting into the front of his thermal pants.

"Marsh! What the hell are you doing?"

"Just checking dear," she mused and undid her glove. The cold stung her hand like hundreds of tiny needles so she quickly jabbed it inside the shelter of Franks pants. She grabbed his cock and kneaded it. It was nice and warm and despite the muscle relaxant it felt semi-erect. But of course the cock isn't a muscle, so why not?

Frank was shocked to the point of incredulity. "Are you out of your fucking mind Marsh? It's sixty below and a storm is building. We can't have sex right here!"

"You're right of course." Marsha sighed. "I'd better hurry and get help so we can get you to a more suitable location."

She pulled his cock all the way out of the tear in the pants and tied a Velcro band around the base so it couldn't fall back inside. Then she put her glove back on and got to her feet. The tip of his semi-erect cock looked almost cute poking out from the suit. A little blue mushroom in the middle of a large orange field. That was kind of funny, now that she thought about it. She managed to stifle another giggle and made her voice reassuring and competent instead.

"I'll go get help now dear. See you in twenty minutes or so. Be safe, ok?"

Experiencing a feeling of total panic at the realization of what was happening Frank's eyes swelled up with tears behind the facemask and he started screaming in utter terror.

"Oh my god! No, no, noooo! Marsha! Please! Don't do this! I beg of you. For gods sake! Have mercy! I love you! I'll do anything! Please! Noooo..."

"I love you too," Marsha mumbled absentmindedly as her husband's sobbing screams slowly faded behind her with the growing distance.

****

She flexed her fingers inside the glove and was happy to feel them all respond as expected. In this kind of weather you can get serious frostbite in a few minutes, and after just five minutes of unprotected exposure of any bodily extremity amputation is almost a certainty. Every year people lose fingers, toes or nose tips in Antarctica because they underestimate the extreme cold and its effect on living tissue. You simply can't be too careful out here.

She checked her watch and went over the timetable in her head.

A little less than five minutes for reaching Entrance Alpha, then another five to get the recue team alerted and five minutes for them to find Frank. That would give her about fifteen minutes inside the station before security people came looking for her.

"Just enough time to go say hi to nurse Mitchel," Marsha smiled while checking the knife in her sleeve pocket. "I bet she's just dying to meet me."

She giggled happily; but the sound was soon lost in the rushing polar wind.