Lost in the Woods

Story Info
I get lost and another woman comes to my rescue.
1.1k words
3.79
29.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in the city, but I have a spot out in the national forest where I like to hike. My husband was visiting his invalid mother for the weekend and I decided I needed to get out and get some exercise. It was early morning when I started my hike. I hydrated frequently and by noon, I had stopped to eat in a shady area just off the path. I decided to try a new trail and by evening, I was ready to head back to the car. I knew where I was, or at least I thought so. A few hours later, I knew I was in trouble. My phone wouldn't get a signal that far out, and the mosquitos were beginning to bite, so I decided I needed to pitch my little tent until morning, when I could hike out.

As the dark came upon me and I started to pull out my tent, I noticed it. It was a small light in the distance. I realized that since there are no cabins in the national forest, I somehow must have worked my way into private property. As I approached the cabin, caution caught hold of me. Who might be in that cabin? Might they be dangerous?

I found a vantage point and peeked in the cabin window. All I could see was a middle-aged red-headed woman, walking around in a white terry robe. I watched for a while until I was certain she was by herself. Then and only then did I approach the cabin and knock. I heard some rustling and the unmistakable sound of a pump-action shotgun being cocked. Then the door opened. Her raw beauty struck me before the sight barrel of the gun did.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Can you help me to get back to the trail?"

"It's too late for that. Get out of here."

"Could you call someone for me?"

"I have no land line, so no."

"Could I just sleep on your floor until morning?" Reluctantly, she agreed and let me in.

"I guess you don't look that dangerous."

The cabin was basic, but homey. There was an open shower in the corner, a fireplace, a pot-bellied stove with a table and chairs close by, and a large four-poster bed, all in the room. More impressive was this woman. She had a full head of red hair with touches of gray at the temples. She had beautiful, pale freckled skin, based on what I could see from her face, neck, chest, and beautiful legs. She had to be close to 6 foot tall, with big breasts and a plump ass, based on what I could see with her terry robe tightened around her.

"Would you like to shower?" she asked.

"I certainly would. Thank you."

"It's over in the corner. Sorry, but there's no curtain to it. There is an extra towel on the hook and next to it, an extra robe."

As I slipped off my khaki shirt and khaki hiking shorts, I realized she was watching me. I tried to cover up as best as I can. I am just over 5 foot tall, with short dark brown hair. I have small, but perky breasts and tight legs and backside, due to all the hiking I do. I have never done much down there, other than trim my pubic hair so the oral sex with my husband is a little more tolerable for him. I slipped off my sports bra and underpants and stepped into the shower.

The water was surprisingly warm and it felt good. She said her name was Sherri and she walked over to me, watching me the entire time. She picked up my clothing and said she would rinse them out so they would be dry before morning. I could hear her doing so as I quickly finished my shower, dried off, and pulled on the extra robe.

I plopped down in the chair next to the table and before long, Sherri approached with a plate of food and a glass of what appeared to be whiskey.

"I took the liberty of making you something to eat. I hope this will do."

"I'm sure it will," I said, as I eagerly ate the food. I downed the whiskey too quickly and she filled it up again. Without thinking, I downed the second drink just as quickly. My head was swimming a little bit as she sat in the chair opposite me. As we talked, I noticed that her robe was slightly open. I could see her freckled breasts and beautiful nipples. I glanced down to see her gorgeous legs.

"You are gorgeous," I said. She reached over and opened my robe. My nipples were hard as she looked at me. I stood up and dropped my robe to the floor. She looked down at me and I could hear her breathing deepen. She reached over and caressed my backside, then my hips. Then her hand slid down between my legs. I sighed as she gently put her fingers in me. I shuttered. She stood up and dropped her robe. I looked down at her. She was completely shaven and all her skin was beautiful and freckled. She took my hand and without a word led me to her bed.

Before I knew it, we were kissing and our tongues touched. She kissed down my neck and she was sucking on my breasts and biting gently on my nipples. Her hand again found me and I was wet and horny. She continued to kiss me down to my stomach, then she rolled me over and continued kissing the small of my back and the fuzz on the upper part of my butt. Her tongue found its way between my butt cheeks and I felt her warmth near my butt. She was soon tonguing me and I pushed my backside onto her tongue.

She rolled me over and starting licking my lips and soon found my clit. With one hand, she was rubbing it as she continued to tongue me. Then she started to tongue fuck me and I felt the climax coming. I moaned and began to orgasm as she continued to taste me.

Before I knew it, she was straddling my face and I eagerly ate her pussy until she climaxed. When I woke up the next morning, she was cuddled next to me. When she awoke, she wordlessly helped me dress and walked me back to the main trail. I felt a little weak in the knees, so it took me a little longer to make my way back to my car. I may be getting lost again soon.