Lost in the Woods

Story Info
Don't leave the trail. Bad things can happen.
2.9k words
4.31
52k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

I like hiking in the mountains as a means of keeping fit. About once a week I'd drive up to a Diner up in the mountains and use that as a starting point to go for a hike for a couple of hours. There were five trails leaving the Diner heading in different directions. There were also cross trails higher up so you could go up one trail, wander down the cross trail, and come back by a different route.

It was late afternoon and I'd been on the trail for about half an hour and it was becoming painfully obvious to me that I should have attended to nature's call before I left the Diner. There was no way I was hiking back down to the Diner and I decided a short excursion off the trail was called for.

I left the trail heading a little deeper into the woods. While there were lots of trees there was very little undergrowth, and I found I had to go a little deeper than I had intended before I was out of sight of the trail. Anyway, I answered nature's call and was about to head back to the trail when there was a rather raucous noise over my head and, looking up, I saw a flash of colour.

There were some parrots in the trees above me. Colourful birds, those parrots, and I decided to take a few pictures. Of course, with natural perversity, the damned parrots flew to another tree as soon as I lifted the camera. Then it was a game of hide and seek for about ten minutes, but I did wind up getting a few choice shots.

Smiling with pleasure as I looked at the pictures I headed back to the trail. The trouble was it wasn't where I'd left it. I walked confidently through the trees and, instead of finding the trail, I found more trees. Time to stop and think things through.

I was working out how to get back to the trail when someone spoke to me, causing me to give a little yip. I didn't scream. I just made a small noise to show that I was startled.

"You're looking a little lost, lady," this deep voice said to me.

That's when I made a little noise.

"No need to scream," came the voice. "I'm just checking to see if you're all right."

"I did not scream," I said, all offended dignity. "I was just expressing my surprise at meeting someone out here."

While I was talking I was also turning around to see who was there. Ye gods – a dwarf? Well, I guess that technically the guy wasn't a dwarf, just a little on the short side. OK. A lot on the short side. I doubt that he was over five feet tall. To balance this he was a good three of four feet wide, and it wasn't fat. He had on a sleeveless shirt and his arms were just bulging with muscles. If he'd been a foot taller he'd have been a real wow of a man. As it was. . .

"So, are you lost or not," he asked.

"No," I said with some irritation. "I'm not lost."

"That's good," he said, and he had a nasty little smile. "So where are you?" he asked.

It was a damned good question. Fortunately I'd had a chance to work out where I was.

"I left the trail on the left hand side," I told him. "If I face up-hill the trail is to my right. All I have to do is walk towards my right and not go up or down-hill and I'll be back on the trail. If I go to the left I'd find another trail but it's a lot further away. Or I can walk straight downhill and I'll finish up at the Diner."

That proved I wasn't lost. It was just that I wasn't a hundred percent sure of my location.

"Very good," he said. "You seem to have thought things through. Apart from the fact that you can't reach the left hand trail from here very easily and you'd have to try and cross the creek going downhill."

Now that he mentioned the creek I remembered that there was a bridge on the trail that crossed a creek. I'd hate to have to cross it without the bridge as it was running rather full. Still, I should be able to find the right hand trail easily enough.

"I'll give you a tip on helping yourself find out the direction to go," he said. "Close your eyes and listen, trying to ignore any bird calls."

I shrugged and did as he said. With my eyes closed my hearing seemed clearer and I found I could hear faint cries in the distance. I opened my eyes again.

"People are noisy creatures," he said, and I jumped, because he was now standing right next to me. "If you listen hard you can generally pick out the direction to go to find them. Kids, especially, are always yelling their fool heads off as they race up and down the trails."

"Um, I see. Thank you for the advice. I'll be heading back to the trail now."

"You're welcome. You'll have a story to tell your friends. I can just see you now, telling the girls about how you got lost in the woods and this tall handsome logger came to your rescue."

I couldn't help myself. "Tall?" I asked with a laugh.

"Well, of course tall. You're not going to tell your friends that a little man pulled down your panties and molested you. You'll find that you'll describe me as over six foot tall. Too embarrassing to say a dwarf jumped you."

He was rather blunt about his intentions and I was woefully slow in realising what he'd said. To be honest I was half ignoring him, planning my route back to the trail. By the time my hearing and interpretation reached my consciousness it was too late.

I was hiking and the weather was reasonably warm, which meant I was dressed for hiking in warm weather. I had on yoga pants, because they're comfortable, and a sports bra and t-shirt. I now found that there was a major problem with yoga pants. They're stretchy and tight and you pull them up and don't need to worry about buttons. That lack of buttons meant that they could also be pulled down easily and this little runt was doing that before I could stop him.

I gave another small yip (not a scream) and took a swing at him.

"Don't do that," he said, ducking easily. "You could hurt your hand trying to slap me. And stop screaming. No-one is here to hear you. If any-one did, they'd just think it was a bird."

"I wasn't screaming. Just protesting," I said trying to push him away. "Just what do you think you're playing at?"

My pushing at him was like trying to push a wall over. He didn't even seem to notice it. And it was obvious what he was playing at. While I was pushing at him he was busy pulling at my panties and now they had joined my yoga pants down around my knees.

I switched from pushing at him and started trying to pound on him with my closed fists. I might as well have been hitting him with a feather duster. He was holding me close up against him, his face pressed against my bosom, while his hands were running over my bare bottom.

After I'd pounded on him a couple of times he pulled back slightly.

"You should stop that," he advised me, speaking quite calmly. "You're going to bruise your hands if you keep it up."

"Let go of me, you little bastard," I snarled at him, and he laughed.

"Don't forget, when you tell your friends I'll be at least a foot taller. And you'll find that lying down we'll both be the same height."

With that he put an arm around my knees and lifted, while his other arm moved up behind my back. Just like that he picked me up as though I weighed nothing. I couldn't believe how strong he was. Then he laid me on the ground and he was half on top of me.

He certainly knew what he was doing. One leg went between mine, pinning me to the ground. He caught my wrists and held them over my head with one hand. For a little man he sure had big hands. One of those hands was busy pushing up my t-shirt and bra, giving him proper access to my breasts, access which he was quick to take. He started rubbing his hand all over my breasts, squeezing and rubbing and teasing my nipples until they stood up.

I was busy protesting and he was calmly ignoring my protests. He switched his attentions from my breasts to my pussy and my protest went up a notch and his calm refusal to listen to them remained the same. He had, unfortunately, talented hands, and he was building up an arousal in me despite anything I could do.

I had a momentary respite when he took his hand away from my pussy and started undoing his trousers. I looked away, determined not to look at his tiny cock, assuming that it would be as short as him. I found that I couldn't not look, hoping to be able to laugh at him. It was a case of, oh my fucking god. Where did he get that thing?

That cock of his was out of proportion to the rest of him. I kept telling myself that it was probably just average and his shortness made it look bigger than it was. A little voice whispered he's not short going from side to side and his cock reflects that. I turned my attention elsewhere. I was NOT going to scare myself looking at it.

"I'm sure you will understand if I don't lie on top of you to take you," he told me. "It would look silly, someone as short as me on top of you. You'd find yourself looking down at my head and laugh. I'm going to put you on all fours and take you from behind. Your imagination can then paint me in as tall as you like."

He may have had a point but that didn't mean I had to appreciate it. I squirmed and struggled and he flipped me over onto my stomach with no problems, giving my bottom a friendly spank as he did so.

"Come on," he cajoled me. "On your hands and knees. You might as well as you're going to finish up like that, like it or not."

Reluctantly I did as I was told. The oaf was so strong that he could have tied me in a knot and I wouldn't have been able to stop him. I finished up with my head on my folded arms, bum up, temper high. I was fuming.

He knelt behind me, hand rubbing against my pussy, his other hand on my back to make sure I stayed there. He seemed satisfied with me because I could feel him easing my lips apart and then he was pressing his cock against me.

I had sworn to myself that I wasn't going to say anything when he did that, but that was before I felt it. It felt enormous. Maybe it really was as big as it had looked. Bigger even. He started pushing in and I started protesting, and by protesting I don't mean a maidenly 'oh, no, you can't do this to me'.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I howled. "How do you expect me to take that? You're going to split me in two. Take it out you swine. What do you think I am? Oh, my god, you're going to kill me. Lay off, you rotten swine."

I'll swear the man was totally deaf. He didn't even apologise for what he was doing. I could feel him down there, slowly invading my body, my passage desperately stretching to accommodate him. I have to admit, he wasn't actually hurting me. In fact, seeing I was aroused it actually felt pretty good, but it was the principle of the thing. He had no right to stick that thing in me.

When I say he was slowly invading my body I meant just that. He was just easing himself slowly into position which I suppose was considerate of him, not that I was thanking him for it. I continued protesting and he kept on coming. I found it hard to believe that there was so much of him and that he was making me accept all of it.

He gave one last little push and I could feel his groin squish against my pussy, crushing it.

"Right," he said, giving my bottom another friendly slap. "I'm in. You can stop your whining now."

Whining? I was making a legitimate protest, the swine, and he knew it. I snapped my mouth closed, not deigning to comment, and waited.

His hands came around and closed over my breasts, getting himself a friendly feel, rubbing them softly. Satisfied with what he found he started moving.

He made a couple of long slow strokes to get me acclimatised and then he started picking up the pace. For those first couple of strokes I found myself automatically moving with him, lifting my bottom and pressing back against me as he thrust in. In self-justification I have to point out that if he was going to take me anyway then I might as well cooperate and let things run smoothly.

After those first couple of strokes he apparently took my continued cooperation for granted. Using his grip upon my breasts to help hold himself steady he started speeding up, driving in harder and faster, thoroughly enjoying his abuse of my poor body. Me, I had this monstrous cock in me, charging back and forth, and I was bouncing frantically, trying to keep up with it.

I was gasping and panting and making funny little ah, ah, noises, and wishing I had the breath available to scream. My god, I couldn't believe what his cock was doing to me. I was shaking under the force of his lunges and my excitement levels were going through the roof. I was pushing back hard, taking him deep and wanting him even deeper. If he had offered to stop at that stage I don't think I'd have been willing to let him.

Mind you, I don't think you could have stopped him with a loaded shotgun. He was having his fun and seemed determined to see it through. He was squeezing my breasts in time to his happy thrusting, my whole body jolting every time he slapped home.

I was being reduced to a state of mindlessness, just taking him and waiting for the next thrust, demanding he put some effort into it. I was losing control and I knew it. Ha! Who was I kidding? I'd totally lost it and was just bucking under him, letting him do as he would without a word, or even a thought, of protest. He had me where he wanted me and was making the most of it.

I don't know how long he went on for. It seemed forever at the time without a word of complaint. I was going to climax, I just knew it, it was just a case of when, and he seemed able to keep putting off that moment, leaving me in perpetual expectation.

When he finally gave a harder thrust and started squirting inside me I just went to pieces, shaking and shuddering, my climax almost killing me.

I managed to get myself back together and found him redressed and standing there waiting for me.

"Tidy your clothes up," he told me, "and I'll direct you back to your path."

"Don't bother," I told him firmly. "I can find it."

"Ah, no, I don't think you can," he said, smiling. "You've got yourself so turned around you haven't got the faintest idea where the trail is. Now hurry up and get dressed."

I gave him a dirty look but I hurried to tidy up my clothes. Then he turned and started off up-hill.

"Where are you going?" I demanded.

"To the nearest trail," he said calmly. "Like I said, you're lost."

I followed him, rebellious and wary, and was quite shocked to find myself stumbling onto the trail five minutes later. It was just about at the same spot that I'd left it. Boy I felt silly. I had been totally turned around. I turned to thank him, even though the words were going to be a bitter gall on my tongue, but he wasn't there. He'd vanished as abruptly as he'd appeared.

I turned and headed back towards the Diner. I'd had enough hiking for the day I decided. Another thing that was irritating me was that he was right about his size. If I discussed this little episode with my friends, and I probably would, he was going to be over six foot tall. What? Tell my friends I'd been jumped by a dwarf? That'd be the day.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers