Lost in Vegas - 3 Days After Lost in Texas

Story Info
Events in Texas have changed Lisa.
5.7k words
3.61
20.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read a story a while back about a couple on holiday where they were held at gunpoint after they had strayed out of the tourist safe area. The wife was raped and the husband severely beaten. They never caught the culprits, but some of the locals told of stories where the couple had sought revenge.

This story it one of fiction based on the event that happened many years ago, it's the second episode and you need to read Lost In Texas to follow the story properly.

Feel free to comment and give positive feedback, but more importantly... enjoy.

*****

I woke to the sound of TV news. My head was thumping from lack of sleep and too much alcohol. Lisa was sat up, one pillow supporting her back against the headboard; the other held firmly against her stomach like a child's cuddly toy or comfort blanket.

"There's nothing on the news about those two hicks," she commented as the anchor-man transited seamlessly from the news headlines, back stories and into the weather forecast for the day.

"No I don't suppose there would be," I added. "I doubt they'll find those two assholes, and if they do there'll not be much left of them after the birds and animals have had their feed.

I turned to face Lisa. "Are you ok babe?"

She nodded her head, "Yeah I'm fine, just shaken up."

"You sure? We still got time to go to the cops and tell them all. We are the victims here."

Lisa shook her, "No baby, not after I cut off their cocks. That's mutilation after death and a premeditated act too, so I don't think we could use self-defence. More like a brief period of insanity."

Lisa picked up the remote and switched off the TV. Then she tossed the pillow she was clutching and she hunkered down and laid faced me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and we kissed.

After our ordeal I didn't think that we could have had such great sex that night, but Lisa was like a nymphomaniac. She took me in pretty much every which way she could think of. Whatever Joey had done to my wife, he had turned on a switch in her that I just wished had been turned on a long time ago and not as a result of last night's horror.

Lisa pushed her midriff against mine. Her nakedness felt warm and soft as my flaccid penis rubbed against her pubic mound.

"Will you fuck me again please?" she asked softly and followed up with a long wet kiss.

My cock stirred and she felt the movement. Her hand slid under the sheet and took hold, slowly pulling back and forth exposing and then covering my cock head with my foreskin. It felt good.

"Baby, what's going on?" I asked as her lips left mine.

"Nothing babe." she shrugged off my question.

I smiled and kissed her again.

"Lisa, what happened last night, it's changed you, it's changed us. Not the bloody part at the end, but the part with you and Joey. Look at you. You're a totally different women, demanding sex and..." my voice tailed off as she stared deep into my eyes; it was a cold look that I'd never seen from her.

Several moments of unpleasant silence passed. Outside our cheap motel room, other guests were opening and closing their car doors, starting engines, driving cars, muffled talking.

Eventually Lisa spoke.

"Oh baby, I want to say I hated every moment of last night. But I don't know what happened to me when that bastard was raping me. I just wanted to get away from him, from that stinking breath and that filthy body. My mind was screaming out to be saved.

"But I just can't fathom it out babe, as he was violating me, my body wanted more. Can you believe that he actually made me cum three or four times? And when he shouted to that Billy guy, I wanted Billy to do me as well... wait a minute, not I want Billy, no it was my pussy that wanted Billy." Tears appeared in Lisa's eyes.

"I understand babe," I comforted my wife. "Many things our bodies do are totally beyond our control, involuntary, just like breathing or blinking. I've heard that with the right level of stimulation, you can reach orgasms even though, in your head, you don't want to.

"Last night was one of those times baby," I tried to make sense of what was happening to Lisa's body in Lisa's head.

"I love you so much," she whispered and kissed me again.

We laid in each other's arms with Lisa stroking my penis. She was enjoying the feel of my cock in her hand and I was enjoying the attention.

We didn't make love. Instead I drifted off to sleep for another hour.

I woke with the sound of the shower running. Lisa was washing herself down again. It would be her fourth shower since we'd checked into the motel.

I picked up the phone and rang through to reception and booked us in for another 24hrs.

Eventually the bathroom door opened and let out a cloud of steam as Lisa emerged, wrapped in a towel. Her skin was red from the hot water.

"Feel better babe?" I asked.

"Yes, for a while anyway," she replied. "I just can't seem to get myself clean."

"You're spotless," I told her. "It's just your mind playing tricks on you."

"I know," she replied, "but... Dave, will you fuck me please?"

Lisa walked over to the bed, lost her towel as she knelt between my legs and took my penis into her mouth. The soft organ quickly hardened and as soon as it was stiff enough to stand, she scrambled up my legs and mounted me.

"I'm going to need a lot of this baby," Lisa explained as she rode me cowgirl style.

"I want your semen to cleanse me on the inside baby."

I smiled at my wife. Clearly the ordeal had taken more out of her than she realised.

"Look baby, I really think we need to talk to someone about this," I tried to reason.

"NO," Lisa shouted at me. "No, it will be fine I just need to do this to satisfy myself, just to make sure I'm good inside."

I pulled her down so her chest was resting on mine and I kissed her hard on her soft lips.

It took a long time for me to reach an orgasm, and in the meantime, Lisa had thundered through three. The bed sheets were as wet as Lisa's vagina after I had cum.

"Does that make you feel better babe?" I asked softly.

"Yes my love, much."

The next three days we picked up our travel itinerary, albeit three days behind schedule. I had called ahead to the hotels we'd book and made the necessary changes to our bookings. Rather than staying the three nights at the next three hotels, I had slimmed down to two nights' stay. By the time we reached Las Vegas we were back on track with our diary.

Lisa's behaviour had slipped back to her normal state, with the exception of her vicious appetite for sex. The lost look, the gazing into space, the not listening and random answers to questions were replaced by her former sharp witted self.

I was beginning to lighten up myself too, I hadn't realised that my behaviours had changed. I hadn't been raped but I had inadvertently shot a man to death and was responsible for a slower death of a second.

I tried not to think about it, but a number of times I bolted upright in bed, sweat pouring from me as I'd woken from the nightmare of a rerun of the events.

If I woke Lisa, and I did twice, she'd hug me and we'd end up fucking.

It was a wild situation we were in and as time was passing, we accepted the increased sex drive and slowly started to drive the rest of the ordeal to the backs of our minds.

On our third and final night in Vegas, at the Treasure Island hotel, Lisa and I decided to try our luck at a few of the casinos. We were lucky and bagged more than $6000 between us. To celebrate we decided to have a few extra drinks at the bar before hitting the sack for the night.

The taxi pulled up at the main entrance and I escorted my wife into the bar. I pointed out a an empty booth and told her to take a see - I had to relieve myself in the restroom before getting our drinks.

By the time I'd ordered our drinks and headed to the booth there were two young men in a deep conversation with Lisa.

"Ah Dave, this is..." Lisa introduced me.

"John, I'm John."

"And I'm Tony; pleased to meet you."

We shook hands. Both had soft Welsh accents and were visiting Vegas for some fun and to play the tables. The complained about their choice of hotel and told us they'd book Caesar's Palace for their next visit.

They had decided to have a few drinks and an early night as they were down several thousand dollars each and wanted to limit their losses.

"We saw your lovely wife all alone so we thought she might need some company," John tried to explain why he and Tony we sat at our table.

"Yeah," added Tony, "we couldn't resist such a beautiful woman and we thought she was all alone. Sorry Dave, we'll get out of your hair."

"No don't you dare," ordered Lisa. "Stay a while and talk. I love that gorgeous Welsh accent; it does all sorts of things to me."

I gave Lisa a dirty look, trying to send her my thoughts 'don't go there Lisa, cool it girl'.

Lisa looked over to me, for a moment I thought she'd picked up my thoughts but it turned out not to be the case.

"Well we wouldn't like to intrude on your private time," John apologising again.

"Yeah, we can't be getting in between you and your man, can we?" Tony added.

"You can get in between me anytime boys," Lisa snapped back.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My wife had never flirted in our fifteen years of marriage, not to my knowledge anyway. Again, I was thinking about what damage the two hicks had done to my wife.

"Lisa!," I scolded my wife. She raised a hand to her mouth and giggled like a schoolgirl getting all the attention from the boys.

"Tell us more," John was quick to respond.

"She'll tell you nought," I answered for her.

There was a sense of unease around the table, but then Lisa spoke.

"Let's have another drink... Dave?"

Lisa hinted that I went to the bar, but that was not going to happen.

"I'll get them in," Tony announced and called the attention of a waitress.

The subject matter changed somewhat and became less risqué. Tony talked about his hobby of flying his microlight and John about his brother's new business that having some cash flow problems.

We eventually started to enjoy our conversations and our new company. We had several more drinks and that also added to the relaxing evening that, at last, both Lisa and I could enjoy.

Tony and John excused themselves to visit the restroom so I snuggled up to Lisa. We kissed a little and I couldn't resist giving her a firm hug. I don't know how but I was beginning to enjoy the evening.

"You're looking gorgeous Lisa."

"Thanks babe, I am a work of art you know," Lisa joked.

"So what do you reckon to our Welsh friends then?" I asked after taking another gulp of my JD & Coke.

"I like them, they seem fun. Tony looks quite fit, and John, he has such a cute smile," Lisa paused a moment, and then, "Do you think they are gay?"

"Judging by the way they were hitting on you earlier, I don't think so," I replied.

"Oh good," Lisa gazed at her mojito.

After another long pause Lisa dropped a bombshell.

"Don't blow your top babe, but... well, here, feel this."

Lisa took my hand and placed it between her thighs. Her pussy was sopping wet and I could feel her tense herself as I touched her.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know, but, all I've been thinking about for the past hour is having sex with these guys," Lisa confessed.

"Lisa, how can you think of such a thing? After all that we've been through," I was hurt and annoyed, but I wasn't furious.

Lisa started to cry. I tried to comfort her.

"Look babe, we've both been through something really horrific this week and we've managed to come out of it alive. We have to try to come to terms with it and carry on with our lives as best we can. Try and get back to a normal life babe."

"I know," Lisa wept, "I'm trying so hard. But something inside of me, a monster, has been woken up and I can't help myself."

I wiped away tears as they ran down her cheeks. Her eye make-up ran a little and she dabbed at the edges of her eyelids trying to mitigate against having to re-do her make-up.

"I'm remembering our fantasies and that sexual desire burning inside me makes me want to live out these fantasies baby," she explained her feelings and I empathised.

Lisa and I had shared many of our fantasies over the years; some of which included a level of bondage and non-consent. It was always a thrill as we copulated whilst driving each other to heightened orgasms. There we fantasies that included orgies and swinging too, but neither of us ever thought that we'd try to make any a reality.

"Baby," I said softly, "all that has happened has hurt us badly. We both know that right?"

Lisa nodded 'yes'.

"And if we do these things you say you are driven to, then we might hurt ourselves even more."

"I know," Lisa responded "but we've both enjoyed sharing our hidden desires, and after what happened, I feel the need to live, to enjoy our lives as best we can, to experience what we can. We both love each other dearly, and we'll never do anything behind each other's backs," Lisa paused as a sob took over her breathing.

"But I just have to do these things or else it will drive me mad."

I could see she was serious and I knew that counselling was required. But it wasn't counselling that I could give her, and I knew that if we went to a profession god knows where we'd end up.

I told Lisa to go freshen up in the ladies room before the two Welsh boys came back.

When she was gone, I quickly thought things through. I needed more time, I needed quiet but neither were available right now. I had to admit to myself that some of our fantasies had been extreme but even so, I found that we both enjoyed the affect that it had on our love making.

I unconsciously touched my genital and I was shocked to find that my penis was slightly swollen.

I decided to go with whatever Lisa wanted. We were on holiday, and what a shite holiday it had turned out to be. We were on the verge of mental breakdowns after killing two hicks that deserved what they'd got, and the most puzzling thing of all what the change in Lisa's sex drive, she'd turned into a nympho with a flick of a switch.

Tony and John stood at the end of the table.

"Can I get you another drink?" John asked.

I looked at him and then at Tony. They were both good looking and clean lads. At least ten yours our younger, until tonight we had never met these guys before, and we'll probably never meet them again after tonight. What the fuck; I decided I was going to let Lisa have her way.

"Yeah, make 'em doubles," I raised my voice accepting the offer of another round of drink.

"Doubles coming up," John confirmed with a smile and disappeared to the bar.

"Sit down Tony, I need to talk with you."

Tony sat, a worried look on his face.

"Look Dave, if it's about earlier..."

"No, it's about later," I interrupted. "Lisa may make passes at you and Tony. I'd appreciate it if you both accepted any suggestions or proposals she might make, no matter how weird or.." I paused to find the right words, "risqué they might be."

"Dave, what are you telling me?" Tony asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Tony, there's no easy way to say this unless we got all night to explain," I took a deep breath and decided to just come out with it, straight to the point.

"Look Tony, she's going to ask you and John to fuck her ok? Maybe not is as many words, but her insinuations will be to that end."

Tony's face turned from a worried and puzzled look to one of fright.

"I don't understand Dave."

"For fuck's sakes man, she's a fucking nympho and she want you and your friend's cocks tonight!"

Tony fell back against the cushioned backrest of the booth, his mouth open aghast.

I waved him to come in close again; he leaned forward.

"Right when John comes back I want you both to disappear for ten minutes ok? I need to talk to Lisa and you need to talk with John." Tony nodded 'yes'.

"And when you come back, if we're not here, then we'll have gone upstairs. I want you to bring a couple of bottles of Champaign and glasses. We're in room 5003, got it?"

"Got it."

"Good, now go talk to John."

Tony almost ran across the room. It was perfect timing because Lisa came back after sorting out her face moment later.

"Sit," I patted the seat; Lisa sat.

"Ok, it's all arranged," I told my wife.

"What's all arranged babe?" Lisa asked looking as puzzled as Tony just a few minutes past.

"I've spoken with Tony. They're going to join us in our room in about ten minutes," I explained.

Lisa's eyes opened wide. I could have sworn it was as though she'd just checked her lucky number and won £10million on the lottery. She grabbed my face and pulled me close, her lips smashing onto mine.

"Oh thank you babe, thank you. You don't know how much this means to me, you really don't," tears welling up in her eyes.

"Look, it's done, it's all arranged, they're even going to bring a couple of bottle of bubbly. But don't spoil it, no tears or you'll be spending another ten minutes sorting out your eyes again."

We closed the bedroom door and Lisa ran into the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and the shower run.

"Are you taking a shower?" I shouted.

"No babe, just washing pussy."

I couldn't believe what I had just sanctioned. The whole week seemed like a terrible dream. I found myself wishing I'd wake up from this crazy time-warped, sex crazed, murderous nightmare.

The knock on the door brought me round from my thoughts.

"They're here," I announced and opened the door to our guests.

"Come in, come in. Make yourselves comfortable."

Tony was carrying two bottles of Champaign and John four Champaign flutes.

"There's ice in the ice-box," I pointed to the fridge under the dresser.

The bathroom door opened, déjà vu, steam from the shower wafted into the bedroom quickly followed by Lisa, a bath towel wrapped around her.

Tony and John both let out a soft whistle as they tracked every step that Lisa made across the room.

"You ok boys?" my wife asked.

They both nodded 'yes'.

"Well don't just stand there, come here." Lisa tapped the edge of the bed and the two Welshmen almost ran to sit either side of my wife.

Lisa remained standing, a wide smile across her face. She glanced to me and smiled.

"Why don't you boys get more comfortable while I snog my luscious husband here?"

John and Tony quickly started to remove shirts and trousers. Socks flew across the room followed by their boxers.

Lisa sat on my knee and planted a long wet kiss on my lips. The chez lounge was just about comfortable enough for her move without us breaking our kiss. As she made herself more comfortable, her towel fell away revealing her beautiful body dressed in her favourite red silk bra and g-string panties.

I could hear our guest comment to each other on how fit my wife looked. I glanced towards them and could see that their cocks we swelling rapidly. Both men looked physically fit, muscular and both carried some swelling around their middle that indicated they were fond of a beer or two.

"Are you going to get more comfortable my love?" Lisa asked as she broke our kiss.

I stood in front of her and started to unbutton my shirt, As I did, Lisa unclipped my belt and opened my trousers, letting them glide around my ankles; I stepped out of them.

Then she breathed on my underpants and I felt her hot damp breath through the material. My cock was almost fully erect now.

Lisa hooked her fingers into the elastic waist of my underpants and slowly pulled them down. As she did so, my cock sprang to attention and pointed straight at her perfect deep red luscious lips.

12