Lost Innocence

Story Info
She was the typical girl next door.
1.9k words
4.17
185.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock stirred as he glanced out the window at the girl washing her car next door. Jennifer was home from college again this weekend, and as he watched from his bedroom window, his hand started stroking his cock. She wasn't beautiful; she was the typical "girl next door", but she had sparkly eyes and a cheerful laugh, and best of all, she had big tits – they had to be 42DD at least -- the kind of tits that made a man want to bury his cock between them. As he watched, Jennifer begin to wash the little blue car she'd recently bought, he decided that he would offer to help – and get a closer look at those bouncing breasts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jennifer was absorbed in washing her new little car and she jumped, startled, as John came up behind her. "Would you like some help?" John asked. "I don't think you're going to be able to reach the roof by yourself."

Jennifer laughed and handed the rag to her neighbor. She looked up at him and grinned. "Thanks, John. I can't guarantee that you'll stay dry though!" He looked down at her and she flushed, thinking how sexy he looked in his tshirt and shorts. It wasn't the first time she'd noticed his body. John was a good looking guy; he was tall, about 6 ft. 5, with dark blond hair and blue eyes. He was a couple years younger than she, but he definitely looked older than his age.

The two set to work washing the little car. Between the two of them, it didn't take long to finish most of the work, but finally as Jennifer was bending over to scrub at a spot on the driver's side door, John moved behind her on the pretext of reaching for a spot on the roof of the car. He moved closer, pressing his body against hers. Jennifer shrieked as the pressure of his body pressed her against the wet window of the car, soaking her thin tshirt and making her already-hard nipples stand out in the wet tshirt. In retaliation, she took the hose and turned it on John, soaking him from head to foot. The two laughed uncontrollably as they battled for control of the hose, until John wrestled it out of Jennifer's hands and held it over her head. Water poured over her body until any dry spot of clothing was effectively soaked.

Jennifer blushed as she realized that her breasts were clearly visible through the wet cloth. She hoped that John didn't notice, but while he pretended not to, John's cock responded to the sight of her wet breasts and the dark nipples standing erect. Suddenly shy, Jennifer thanked John for his help and began to gather up the rags and the bucket. John watched her, enjoying the close view of her jiggling breasts and smiling at her embarrassment.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It was nice of John to offer to help," Jennifer thought. She'd come in the house to change into dry clothes. She stripped off her wet clothing and sat naked on the bed, thinking. "He sure has a good body," she thought, her mind wandering. "He's so nice too." She'd never paid much attention to John until she'd gone away to college, but since she bought her car, John often offered to help her wash it when she came home on the weekends.

Across from Jennifer's bedroom, John was watching her through the window from his own room. He stared at her naked body, stroking his cock and wishing that he could figure out a way to fuck those tits. He watched as Jennifer walked across her room and reached for some clean clothes. He thought once again how it would feel to rub his hard cock between those big, soft tits. He felt his balls tighten and he came quickly, ropes of thick white cum shooting from his cock. Gawd, he wanted to fuck that girl.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jennifer listened to her mom's voice in shock. "There's been an accident and John is in the hospital. He's lucky to be alive. He's in traction and he's going to be in the hospital for several weeks."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was a couple weeks before Jennifer was able to come home for a weekend. It was almost the end of the semester and the professors were sure piling on the homework. She drove into town, grateful for a weekend away from school. As she passed the hospital, she turned into the parking lot on an impulse; it'd be good to go see John. It'd get her mind off her own troubles and besides, she and John always had fun laughing together. She felt so sorry for him; she knew he was lucky to be alive, but he was such an active guy that it was going to be difficult for him to be laid up for a long time. She was sure he could use a good friend to cheer him up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Anyone here?" Jennifer called out as she entered John's room. John's face broke into a smile when he saw Jennifer. He was glad to see her; they always had a good time with each other. Jennifer walked up to the bed and held out her arms. "Can I hug you?" she asked uncertainly, looking at the machines around John. Even though she'd been told that his injuries were severe, she wasn't quite prepared to see her friend in the hospital bed. She hugged him carefully and John's cock stirred as she pressed her breasts against him. He hoped she wouldn't notice that the sheet was beginning to tent.

Jennifer sat in the chair next to the bed and soon the two were chatting like old times. Jennifer made him laugh, telling him of her now-ex-boyfriend's activities. She laughed as she told John that he was really a boy fiend, not a boyfriend, but John noticed the pain in her eyes even though she was laughing. It seemed that Steven had been seeing someone behind her back, someone who was putting out more than Jennifer was. John could see the insecurity in her face, even though she tried to hide it with her jokes.

John had been playing with a pencil while they were talking and suddenly it slipped out of his hands and bounced on the floor next to his bed. Jennifer stood up and went over to pick it up for him, but as she reached for it, she felt John' hand brush across her breast. She blushed, thinking it was an accident, but her nipples betrayed her as they suddenly poked up against the cotton tshirt. She blushed and tried to pretend that nothing was different, but John noticed immediately. His cock, which had already been stirring, now hardened and he put his hand over the sheet, hoping that she wouldn't notice. An awkward silence fell between them as Jennifer walked back over to the chair to sit down.

"Jennifer, would you let me suck your breasts?"

Jennifer looked up, unsure that she'd heard correctly. John stared back at her, his eyes moving between her face and her now-erect nipples. In that moment, everything changed between them.

Jennifer glanced over at the door, noticing that there was no lock. She paused and then, decisively standing up, she returned John's look as her hands reached under her shirt and unhooked her bra. Her breasts jiggled as she slid the straps off her shoulders and she folded the bra neatly, tucking it into her purse. Her nipples stood out harder than ever against the soft cotton of her tshirt, and she walked slowly over to the bed. Carefully, so as not to cause John any pain, she sat on the edge of the bed, leaned forward, and took his hands in hers. She placed his hands on her breasts and he leaned forward to kiss her lips. She felt his hands move up under her shirt and she moaned softly as he began to play with her nipples, pulling them and pinching them between his fingers. As their kiss ended, John whispered again, "Jennifer, can I suck them?" She nodded silently.

John lifted her shirt, gazing at the tits which, until this moment, he'd seen only from far away. He took her nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it while he played with her other breast, pinching and pulling on her nipple. He sucked hungrily, like a baby nursing on his mother's tit. His teeth scraped the hard nipple, bringing a moan from Jennifer. He sucked harder, intent on leaving his mark on her breasts. He moved from one breast to the other, licking and sucking and nibbling on her tender flesh. Jennifer was melting from the attention to her breasts and her pussy was responding as well. She wasn't sure when John slipped his hand between her thighs, sliding his large finger between her wet pussy lips. She was warm and creamy and his finger slid easily inside her. He began to fuck her with his finger, causing Jennifer to make little mewing sounds. He took her hand and placed it on the thin sheet covering his cock and Jennifer quickly began to trace the outline of his throbbing cock. She slid her hand under the sheet and John moaned as she traced the velvety soft skin of his head. She felt the dewy drop of his precum, bringing her hand to her lips and sucking on it.

Jennifer slid the sheet down and looked at his magnificent cock, the swollen purple head looking like it was going to burst. She licked her lips and leaned down, finally taking his cockhead into her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue explored him fully; sliding up and down his shaft and swirling over his velvety soft head, pressing the tip of her tongue in his pee hole. John moaned at the feel of her warm wet mouth and at the sight of her head bouncing up and down in his lap. Their eyes met and as Jennifer smiled, her mouth full of his throbbing cock, John shot his load, unable to hold back. His thick creamy cum filled her mouth and Jennifer swallowed, licking him and sucking every drop of the creamy treat. She continued to suck his cock, licking him, and cleaning his cock with long smooth strokes of her incredible tongue. Then, suddenly aware that the door was not locked and that someone could come in at any time, Jennifer smoothed the sheet over John' now limp cock. She pulled her shirt down and zipped up her jeans – and smiled at John.

"Will you come back tomorrow?" John asked.

"I'll be back," Jennifer promised, smiling.