Lost Love

Story Info
Fear and love, the price we all pay.
1.5k words
3.92
12.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fire roars in the fireplace like a tamed lion. Throwing shadows on the walls, the floor, and everything else. The fire being the only light source gave great warmth to the lovers on the floor. They lay on top of a warm thick blanket with clouds on it against the blue sky. The fire began a concert on the lovers, throwing shadows on them and watching the shadows dance. The primal animalistic grunts and sounds coming from the lovers gave the place a jungle feeling.

The man on top thrusting himself forward and backwards with the rhythm of his lover on the bottom, both thrusting as the other pulled out. He held her hands on the top of her head with one hand and while his other hand moved up and down her body. She stood their speechless, waiting to scream. But she bit her lip as she felt him side of her, she couldn't believe how good he was. The way he moved with her as if he knew her mind and what she thought. They had been friends until this stormy night, but will they still be friends? That thought ran into her mind but only a brief second as they came together. She didn't care no longer, the only thing that mattered was that this night. He released her hands and she ran them down his back and gripped his tight ass.

He was a mountain of a man, very strong in many places. He had been very scary to her until she found the beauty in the beast. Ever since that day, the day her grandmother had died he had been there for her. They had gone to the Rave and she didn't feel like dancing. He knew that she was down and so he went to the DJ to play a song for her. He had asked the DJ to play a country song called "I'm Rosemary Granddaughter." Her grandmother was named Rosemary and she had loved her with everything she had, her death took a great toll her on. The song slowly played and she heard her grandmother name and looked up to see people parting like the Red Sea and there stood her friend like Moses. He slowly drew his hand to her and she grabbed it, she felt so safe in his hands.

They both slowly danced to the song as it played and the DJ played slow songs for the rest of the night, she was at peace as he held her. That had been a few days ago and with the storm trapping them at her house, she knew it was the right moment to transform their relationship into the love she knew that was there. He hadn't said anything as she leaned into kiss him. It was as if he wanted this too. She had gone to get the blanket that her grandmother had given her to keep her warm and he went to light the fire. The room light up as she came and he stood their watching. She had slowly removed her shirt and he had unbuttoned his, they stood their.

He gently run his hand down her face and as his hand came to her face, she kissed the palm and looked at him. It was her turn to make the move and she did, kissing him on his lips. So soft and sweet they were, he never wanted to stop kissing her. She felt his smooth skin on hers and knew he had shaven that morning, "Had he known about this?" That thought like all the others didn't matter when he slide off her pants. He stood up, took his shirt off in front of her, they both were in their underwear. She took off her bra and her panties as he took of his boxer. They sat there naked, it was not their first time, but it was their first time with each other. They had been friends for ages and now this unknown territory they were heading into. She was thinking about pulling out, but when he reached into her hair and kissed her on the neck, life ended at that moment for both of them.

The sound of the fire and the hell that the storm brought no longer mattered, nothing did. He laid her down and she was about to speak, but he simple brought his finger to her lip, "Shhhhh." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she felt him inside of her. He went slow at first and then found a rhythm that both pleased them. He tasted her skin and she smelled his body, they both were perfect. Their body exploded as one in pure ecstasy, pure love for each other. He leaned in as he thrust himself into her and with a kiss from him to her, they exploded one more time.

The thunder echoed into the night sky as the lighting lit up the sky. The rain began to pure heavy into the house and the wind blew down the chimney, almost blowing out the fire. The fire flicked onto his body, but he didn't care about the pain, he only felt pleasure at the moment, many times over. She felt the fire burn into his skin on his back and looked into his eye as he looked back. He blinked and paused, he was waiting for her and she replied by taking him in closer. With each moment of pure pleasure they felt their love grow into more then what they had before. They had surrender their body and soul to each other, no God or Devil could destroy what they had that night. She could feel his gentle touch on her face...But that had happened ages ago and now she was alone in her house, her cold and silent house.

The fire had blown out and he had gone to lit it once again. When he had came back she was dressing herself, he stood their with a look of puzzlement. She had told him that it was a mistake and that it was over. That was not the reason, she was scared of what was developing between them. She never had any guy look at her and feel the way he felt for her, she was scared of destroying this...this...new love between them. He tried to reason with her, but she wanted him out of the house. He slowly put on his pant and boots and as he looked at her, she looked away. The fire rose with huge flames and almost burned down the living room. He looked at her and she could see from the mirror hanging on the wall that there was a tear down his eye.

He wiped it away and opened the door, with one last look into at her, he left. She turned with tears dropping to the floor, her heart was crashed, but not by a boy, but because of her own fear. She saw him turn the lights on for his truck and started the engine. He backed out and she watched him exit the driveway. Her love became more powerful then anything that could keep her there and she opened the door and ran into the street. The lighting cracked and the thunder shook the earth and the rain poured flooded the world. She screamed at the top of her lungs for him to come back, but he drove off. The years passed and she had met someone and they had kids.

But the man she married was not the man she truly loved. See, he never came back after that night nor was ever heard from again. They had found his truck a few miles from his house and with footprints leading to the ocean, he was a fisherman and the ocean was his second love. Some say that he killed himself while others say that he was swept into the ocean by the huge tides that crashed into the land that night. Those were only stories to her, she knew the truth. She had crashed his heart along with her hers, but he was the one that paid the price. So the years passed and she had gotten married and had children. The years had passed and her husband had died a few years ago. Her daughter lived with her in the same house that she had grown up in and the same house that she had ever made love in. He was the only man she ever loved, anything else was just sex to her.

As the years passed on she looked out at the same window she watched him drive off, the same window that oversaw the ocean. And every time someone would ask why she did that she would reply, "I'm watching for the man I love to come and take me away." Never knowing she did not mean her husband, but the man that she killed...