Lost Luggage Ch. 02

Story Info
Ajay meets some of his bus mates.
2.2k words
4.22
10.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nangaman
nangaman
10 Followers

As we walked down the stairwell and followed the crowd of tourists into the hot humid terminal, my mind raced at what happened on the plane and I began to second-guess my feelings for Janine. She had touched me intimately, without shame, without any thought that squeezing the cock of a man you had just met was not exactly normal. But that wasn't all. The feelings I had for her were close to overwhelming me from the inside. Part of me wanted to grab Janine and hold her tight and-

I forced the thought out of my mind and felt an sickening emptiness take over inside. Could I be content being just friends with Janine? Or did I need more?

I saw Janine and Wayne hold hands and suddenly felt desperately alone. Self-consciousness ripped through me and left me feeling naked and exposed on the sun-baked tarmac. I was intensely aware that I was an unaccompanied man. What man went on a resort trip alone? A man no woman wanted? One who couldn't find love, who couldn't be loved, who was too old to be loved? I felt an intense urge to be back in the comfort of my home, hiding behind it's air-conditioned walls and soft comforts, so that I could escape into the world of television, books, and websites by drowning myself in the artificial.

A hand grabbed me softly.

Janine had turned back and had let Wayne go on. The way she looked at me, the way she smiled, the way her hair blew in the warm wind, the way her warm delicate fingers felt in mine; it all overwhelmed me. At that moment I was her Champion, her Knight, her Lancelot. I existed only for her.

I put my other hand softly over hers and smiled, fighting every urge to take her in my arms and kiss her. We walked into the terminal together, and to any stray eye that saw us we were a couple, lovers holding hands. I prayed for a miracle. Something to magically whisk us away where we could be together. Some place where she could fall in love with me.

"Passport please." We had arrived at the customs officer's counter.

Janine's hands left mine and went to search the zipper pouch by her hip. I followed the crease in her khakis that joined between her legs to form that exquisite V, those lines that mesmerized every heterosexual man since puberty. How I wanted to kiss that juncture, press my mouth against that mound, to heat it with my hot breath. I felt myself losing control. I started to kneel.

"Passports please!"

"For Fuck's sake..." I muttered, but was silently thankful. I knew I really would have planted a mouthful on her, overcome by my lust. What was wrong with me? What happened to the man who had brokered million-dollar deals, attended black-tie affairs, and eaten at the most refined restaurants without committing a single faux pas? Now here I was reduced to blithering idiot by a woman I had just met. After passing customs, we went over to pick up our luggage. Janine started teasing me about it."3 whole suitcases!" she said. "And for only one person too! Your as bad as a woman with too many outfits." That stung a little. Was three suitcases really too much?

"I really want to see what you brought." she finished.

Wayne said hefting up a backpack. "Hopefully you brought some cigs. Damned expensive over here."

"Sorry Wayne, I don't even smoke."

"That's okay neither do I, it's for Charlie, the geezer by the boats. You'll meet him. All smile, no teeth. Offer him a cigarette and he's your friend -- a friend who can find hard to get items."

"Such as?" I asked, waiting for Wayne to say something like Oh, you'll see.

"Such as...ganja." he said. I didn't know what it was at the time but I did understood it's meaning to be something narcotic.

Janine in the mean time was jumping around us like a school girl, reciting an impromptu poem she had made up about me:

Did Ajay pack his socky-socks? Yes indeed! In Suitcase One! But he don't need no socky-socks, No Indeed! Not-a-one!

Did Ajay pack his panty-pants? Yes indeed! In Suitcase Two! But he don't need no panty-pants Now I wonder if he gets the clue...

Did Ajay pack his underwear? Yes indeed! In Suitcase Three! But he don't need no underwear...

"Enough!" I said in exasperation, but laughing. Janine just burst into a fit of giggles.

Wayne just shook his head, saying, "Sometime I wonder if I really married a little girl."

Janine rounded on him, eyes wide in challenge. "Do little girls have these?"

She looked around quickly, then hurriedly lifted her top to show us her perfectly shaped pair of breasts. Then she swiftly dropped her top and had a cat-ate-the-canary smile.

The vision of pink-colored nipples and areolae surrounded by pale white flesh was burned into my mind and for a moment I simply savored the memory.

"Jaws up, fellas." Janine said, with a look that said silly little boys. I noticed she glanced at my crotch and gave me a knowing smile. 'Let's get Ajay's things and go! I want to get out of these sweaty clothes."

Still mesmerized by the vision of Janine's curves, I walked to the conveyor belt half looking for my items. After a while we settled down and waited. And waited. And waited. Janine began reading a novel. Wayne listened to local music on his pocket radio. I was getting worried. I asked them if they could find their luggage.

"What luggage?" Janine asked. "We just brought our carry-on backpack."

My eyes widened. "That's all!?"

Janine smiled. "Yep."

"What about all the necessities -- do you really have enough for two whole weeks?"

Janine just shrugged her shoulders. "We've found that this is all we need. Everyone's different. Some people need more. We- at least, I need less. Most of that stuff is Wayne's anyway. That's why I take these vacations, to be free from unnecessary things. And I suspect that's why Kitty suggested this place to you."

"What is this place?"

"I can't believe you haven't figured it out. You must have lived a very solitary life, Ajay. But I like that about you. It's like you're discovering a new world."

I didn't know if I should have felt hurt or pleased. All I knew was that all the bags had arrived and mine weren't with them. "Well, good news." I said. "I think my luggage didn't make it to the new world. So I'm as free as you are."

Janine's eye widened and she smiled incredulously." No way? All of it!?"

"None of it is here."

"Oh, wow. This is perfect. Ajay, I have a proposition for you. Forget your luggage. Let's just get out of here. We'll cover for anything you need at the resort. But trust me we won't have to. You won't want for anything. In two weeks you can pick up your luggage when we head back out. Or if you find you really need it we can drive back up here and pick it up. But I promise you, you'll have everything you need at the resort."

"But what about suntan oil?"

"We'll cover you."

"But what about towels, razors, soap. underwe-"

"Whatever it is, you either don't need it or we or the resort can cover you."

Janine had a really hopeful look on her face. I was exhausted and wanted to get to a room and take a shower. I caved. "Okay, let's go."

Janine squealed, leapt up, and hugged me. If my luggage had shown up right then I would have chucked it into the ocean. She informed Wayne of my decision, and he only said, "way to go, bro, travel-light, that's my motto."

I left Janine and Wayne to spend a few minutes at baggage claim, where I found out that my luggage was still back in the states destined for a later flight. I asked the teller to either leave it there or ship it back to my home address. I was determined in my new found asceticism. If Janine wanted me sans-suitcase, so be it. Luckily I had my passport and wallet, which was all I needed. The rest I could buy at whim.

I met up with Janine and Wayne on the bus. I could already tell this was a crowd that liked to have fun. There were many couples and singles, both men and women, mostly between early twenties to later fifties, and of all shapes and sizes. I did notice that most of the women were dressed like Janine, in simple tight t-shirts and high cut shorts, while a few were in summer dresses that clung to their bodies. The women had formed one big group, hugging old friends and making new ones. I counted five couples (including Wayne and Janine), three single men (excluding me), and two single ladies.

Janine was with one couple and one of the single women when she spotted me and called me over. I walked over waving to her.

"Everyone," she said, 'this brown-skinned hunk is Ajay, a man who retired from the 9-to-5 grind permanently and decided to have a little excitement in his life."

The single woman next to Janine, just as tall but slightly slimmer, bounced towards me and grabbed my arm and held it against her body, her beautiful red hair trailing behind her. She looked up into my face with her cool gray eyes, smiling, and said, "Hi, I'm Caitlin. I love your baby brown eyes."

I was taken aback. Totally stupefied. I stayed dumb for a moment looking at the other couple and Janine, who was just barely containing her mirth. She knew, as all the others around us now knew as they watched Caitlin bound towards me, that the little red-haired beauty was well-blessed in the chest department and preferred to go braless. Caitlin stood waiting, holding my arm against her chest, as I struggled to maintain eye contact and refrain from ogling her. I said the only thing that came to mind. "Caitlin, they're yours. Take them."

Conversation paused for a second, then some light laughter. I relaxed; bad jokes apparently went a long way here. Wayne clipping my shoulder as Caitlin, to my surprise, kissed me square on the lips. Several cheered, including Janine. I was now part of the group. Caitlin's mouth then brushed my ear as she whispered, almost in a rhyme, "I'm gonna suck your big brown cock, and swallow every sticky li'l drop."

She stepped back, looked me right in the eyes, and slowly licked her lips. My cock sprang from its resting spot and began to thicken. With a wink and a cunning smile, she bounded away and up in to the bus.

Janine introduced me to Michael and Shelly, the very young looking couple she had been talking to. Michael looked like the artistic type with long dark hair, thin body, toothy smile, and dark rimmed glasses to complete the look. In fact, he was a writer who was celebrating his college graduation with his wife, Shelley, a demure frail-looking long-legged platinum blonde beauty that fit the Hitchcockian ideal. She had just graduated from high school last year and was planning to become a massage therapist. They had married last year right after graduation when Michael turned twenty-one and Shelly turned eighteen. Their parents had recommended the resort and bought them tickets as a honeymoon gift saying that they wished they had had the opportunities of the resort when they were younger.

"Yeah," Shelly said, with an embarrassed smile, "My parents are uh...very open-minded."

I was about to ask them what opportunities exactly, when Janine hushed them, explaining my situation. They found it priceless and agreed not to say a word. Janine kissed them on the cheek, and they boarded the bus. She turned to me, with a twinkle in her eye, and said, "All in good time, my brown-skinned hunk."

My cock stirred even more. Janine took a long lingering look at my crotch. 'Hmm...I think I saw it move...I wonder..." She turned around and bent over as if to pick up something, presenting her ass to me, and making sure to look at me from between her legs. I savored the two round muscular globes and the crevice between and beneath. I could almost swear I could see the outlines of her labia. It was done so nonchalantly yet so lewdly that I felt my cock stretch against the fabric on my boxers and pants.

"Uh-oh." Janine said from between her legs. "I think you better get on the bus before someone notices.'

"What about the people on the bus?" I groaned as I hurriedly repositioned my member, looking to see if anyone was noticing the tent protruding from my groin.

"Oh, don't worry, these are very understanding people." Janine said with a smile. She straightened up and hooked her arm into mine and walked me to the door. "Trust me," she whispered, looking into my eyes. "You are in very good company."

nangaman
nangaman
10 Followers