Lost My Virginity to My Cousin

Story Info
His unexpected first time.
920 words
4
86.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers

This is a true story that was told to me by a friend. These are his words...

So, this is what happened....

It was my sister's wedding, I was 18 and we had all the family together. My mother invited my uncle and his kids who I hadn't seen since I was four years old. His youngest daughter was named Annabelle and she was 20, I think. I did not know her at all, but we spent most of the wedding reception hanging out and having a few drinks. I was terrible with women but honestly, I didn't think of her in a sexual way.

We did a bit of dancing and just had fun, nothing rude, no kissing, no flirting.... just relaxed fun. As the night grew late we decided it was time to head back to my parents' house.

When we were walking home, we were alone so we were just chatting. She got a little flirty saying to me "You are a very good-looking lad. I can't believe you are only 18. You look and act older."

We got to the house first and she suddenly asked me, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

I said no..... like I said I was terrible with women so I was not catching any of her signs.

She pretty much jumped on me, her tongue flew down my throat and I was in heaven. It was so sexy. Our families were only a few minutes behind us but in those precious few minutes I managed to get my hands under her shirt to touch her tits, kiss her and basically get so hard I thought I would explode. We knew that we had to stop before we got caught, but I didn't want to let go of her tits. They fit perfectly in my hands.

We released each other as the family was coming into the house. I sat on the sofa to cool down as everyone came in. My sister was staying at a hotel for her wedding night so I was looking after her house which was a couple of streets over. My cousins Annabelle and her 2 brothers were going stay there with me also. We grabbed our overnight bags and walked over to her house, I didn't know what the hell was going to happen.

The lads wanted to go straight to bed when we got to the house so I showed them where their room was and said good night. I went back to the living room to sit with Annabelle. We started some pretty awesome kissing. I still remember it now. I had never had sex before, so she took the lead. I didn't have a clue what to do. She stripped off all of her clothes and her body was amazing

She was sitting next to me on the sofa naked and her tits were so perfect I started sucking them for all I was worth. I reached down to touch her pussy. She had a very hairy pussy but I didn't care I got on the floor down between her legs to try my best to lick her pussy to orgasm but she didn't quite make it.

So, she had me sit back on the sofa and she started on me, she grabbed ahold of my rock-hard cock. Her hand was flying up and down my cock so fast I thought I would pass out. Then she got down on her knees in front of me and gave me my first blow job. I was in heaven I could not believe that this was happening. I could only let her suck on my cock for a couple of minutes because I was so close to cumming and I realized that I wanted to be inside her.

She laid down on her back on the floor and I got between her legs. I spread her legs wide so I could inch my cock really slowly until I completely inside her pussy. She was so wet that we left a mark on the carpet. After a minute or two of slow penetration she whispered in my ear to fuck her hard from behind.

I pulled out of her so she could turn over to get on her knees and lean forward on the floor. She stuck her ass in the air and wiggled her ass at me. What a sight it was for me it was the first time I had ever seen a woman's asshole. I remember her looking over her shoulder at me smiling, as I entered her slowly, she arched her back and told me to do it.

So, I went all out as hard as I could. I lasted all of a minute. She didn't stay quiet either, she was screaming telling me to fuck her hard and I know her brothers had to of heard us. I shot a huge load into her pussy without a condom on. She never told me if she had an orgasm, she just said she had a great time.

We fell asleep together on the floor and the next day we woke up everything was back to normal.

I have only seen her once since then, but I have messaged with her on Facebook about it. She didn't realize I was a virgin and was pleased she gave me a great experience.

I still remember all the details to this day, it was possibly one of the best fucks I have ever had.

redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers