Lost Myself In A Game Ch. 04

Story Info
She poses him as a living statue.
2.6k words
4.26
36.7k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Almost ready?” It was Joanna.

“What do you think, purple or blue?”

“That blue goes well with your eyes. I’ll be out by the pool.”

“I’ll be out in a minute.” I could here her changing clothes and assumed she was putting on a swimsuit. “Slave, come here.” I turned and walked over to her. “Listen up. You will be a living sculpture. That means I will walk you out there and position you. You will not move until either I move you, or I tell you to move. If I allow you to move on your own, it must be very slowly. The guests should not notice you moving. You will not talk to or otherwise respond to anything a guest says or does. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Do you sunburn easily?”

“Yes, Mistress”

“OK, I will start you in the shade. If you are lucky, I will remember to move you once you are in the sun. Let’s go.” She grabbed my least and started walking way, until the handle came up into her hand and she gave it a tug, “Come on!”

I followed her down the hall. Just close enough not to get tug, but far enough not to step on here heals. She was wearing a wonderfully small string bikini, blue as Joanna had suggested. As we exited the guest house I saw about fifty ladies in dresses chatting in small groups, nibbling on finger food and sipping drinks distributed by a catering crew. There was a lull in the chatter as all eyes turned toward us. I should say me. Then there was some more whispering as Mistress led me around the pool, so everyone got a good look. Some of the ladies picked up disposable cameras of the tables and snapped a few shots as we passed. Then Mistress parked me up in a raised planter filled with flowers.

“Bend down a bit.” She unclipped my leash, and laid it out on the edge of the planter. “Stand up and look over your right shoulder at the upper left window of the main house. Good, now turn your left leg and foot so they are pointing to the left the pool. OK, now turn your right foot perpendicular to your left. A little more, so it is pointing more at the main house. That’s better. Square your shoulders so they are pointed in the same direction as your left foot. Good, now bend your left knee a bit and lean forward some. That’s it. Freeze.” With that she turned and walked away.

Mistress’ mother was the first to wander over for a closer look. She reached out and caressed my balls. “So much better with out the hair,” she said as my cock started to raise. She traced her fingers up from my balls, down the length of my growing shaft, then turned and wandered off.

Various women drifted by. Some only glancing, almost embarrassed to look. Others came right up and stared intently, as if analyzing a new stone sculpture. A few reached out and touched me. Checking out the texture of the latex or paint, checking the fit of the collar, or just getting a raise out of me. There were also those that came and pose for pictures next to me, like some statue in a museum.

I shift my weight ever so slightly to avoid cramping. Something I learn while a groomsman at my cousin’s wedding. I was getting tired and was now out in the full sun. As best as I could tell from the shadows, an hour or two had passed.

“You doing OK”, it was Joanna’s voice.

“Ya” I muttered an affirmative without moving my lips.

“You know you aren’t supposed to react. I’m going to tell on you.” She said in what I hoped was a teasing voice.

Then came, “Let’s move you. Climb down here.” I obeyed. “Why don’t you go out on the end of the diving board and start with a ‘Thinker’ type pose. After a while you can oven your own, as long as you stay on the last couple of feet on the diving board. Now get out there and down say anything. Don’t you dare fall in. I don’t want you splashing the guests and ruining all our work.” I was worried as I headed out on the diving board. First, it was still in the sun and I could already feel the sunburn starting. Second, the diving board felt springy and narrow, I really didn’t want to fall in.

As I got to the end of the board and to into my assigned position, a few of the disposable cameras got a few more shots used up. After ten minutes or so, I started to move some. Very slowly. It was harder than I thought, particularly trying to keep my balance. I worked my way into a standing position, raising my hands and arms over my head. There were a couple more pictures, as I slowly turned around. What to do next? I finished turning and started to lower my arms. I started to bend down and then stretched out so I was laying flat on the board with my head hanging over the water. I stretched my arms out to form a cross. It felt good to just rest there for a while. I pulled my legs in until my ankles were up near as I could to my ass; knees together, then gradually opened my knees to reveal my crotch. This got a little attention from the party goers and some use for the handy cameras. I was starting to relax more, almost felt like napping. The sun was feeling good warming my crotch. I brought my hands back into my chest and rested there for a while.

“You had better not be sleeping.” It was Mistress, just loud enough to hear. That was my cue, and I started to lift my head and roll up into a sitting position, bringing my knees back together. From there I continued forward until I was on my hands and knees. Slowly I stretched a leg straight out over the end of the board. Pulling the leg back in, I repeated with the other leg. I was nearly to a standing position again when Mistress appear at the foot of the diving board. She was holding my leash and signaled to approach her.

“You have done well.” She said as I stepped down from the diving board and she clipped my leash to my collar. She began to parade me back around the pool, taking the long route back to the guest house.

Joanna fell in next to her as we entered the guest house. “Get me a Coke. What do you want?” She as Joanna.

“I’ll have a root beer.”

“Make sure to put those in glass, we don’t want to drink from a can.”

“Yes, Mistress” and she dropped the leash, letting me walk freely to the bar.

After delivering the drinks, she asked “Would you like something to drink?”

“Yes, a Coke please.”

“That was a yes or no question! There is a bowl on the floor by the sliding glass door. You drink from there. And don’t pick it up. You need to lick it up like the dog you are.”

“Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress.” And got down on all fours over the bowl. At least it looked clean. I started lapping up what I could. It was totally unsatisfying. I then notice that the women outside were watching, and of course snapping a few pictures.

“Oh, you might need something to eat.” It was Mistress as she dropped a bowl with a can of dog food emptied into it. She also kicked a bowl of dry food toward me too. It was almost twenty four hour since I had a real meal, except for the cereal that Joanna slipped me in the morning. I was hungry. The canned food didn’t smell too bad, kind of like refried beans. I started to dig my fingers in to get a bite, “Don’t you use your fingers! Stick your face in it, just like the water!” I bent down and gave it a lick; it didn’t seem to taste bad. “You had better hurry and eat. We still have to clean you up so we can go back to Cupid’s for your official modeling debut. We need to leave in an hour, so you ten minutes to eat.” I started trying to take bites with out smearing the stuff all over my face, but it was increasingly difficult as I go lower in the bowl. “You have a minute left!” Couldn’t be! That was only about two minutes! But dug in and choked down as much as I could. “That’s it, back to the shower!” I tried to get a drink from the water bowl and was corrected with a very hard bare hand to the ass. “Get up and go now!”

“Yes, Mistress.” I jumped to my feet and headed down the hall.

“Get in the shower and start getting all that paint and latex off. I’ll check on you in a couple minutes.”

I didn’t answer; I just kept going toward Mistress’ room and the shower. I reached in and started the water. I removed my collar and placing it on the counter, leaving my leash attached. Steam was starting to raise in the shower so I jumped in and adjusted the temperature to something comfortable. Sticking my face in the water I rinsed off the dog food and started to wash away the paint, checking the mirror through glass shower wall for progress. The paint was almost gone. A little more scrubbing and that was done and I started pulling the latex off. This went well until I tried to remove it from my crack. We must have missed some hair there, as I could feel the little hairs being pulled out as I removed the latex.

I was almost done, when I noticed Mistress enter the bathroom. She came over and watched as I was working the latex off my balls and dick. She didn’t say anything for what seemed like a long time. Finally, she broke the silence, “Is the water warm?”

“Yes, Mistress”

“Come out her and remove my bathing suit for me.” Hmmm, this actually sounded fun. I exited the shower as she turned her back to me and watched in the mirror. As I reached out to untie here top she said, “Oh, no you don’t. Remember you’re a dog, use your mouth.” There was a playful tone to her voice I had not heard since the poker game started the previous night.

I bent over and moved my mouth toward the strings tied in a bow. Small drops of water fell from my hair and landed on her back. She shivered as goose bumps appeared. “Oooh, that felt good.” I continued on, resting my cheek and nose on her warm back, nibbling for the end of one of the strings. Oh, her skin was so soft and she smelled so good. Getting one of the ties, I bit down on it and tugged. The knot fell apart. I released the string and it fell away. “Very good” Mistress encouraged, “but you are not done yet.”

I snuggled my face into her long hair hanging over her neck. Trying to locate the ties to fully release the bikini top. I continued to nuzzle her neck, even as I felt my cock rubbing and growing against her ass. She reached down with a hand and fondled my hard on. After a couple of minutes she whispered “I like that, but we are short on time and it isn’t getting the job done. Try something else...” All I could think of was to pull the top over her head, so I moved around in front of her and leaned in toward her left breast. I could see her chest heaving a bit, her nipples erect under the thin cloth. I had dreamed of fondling and kissing breasts like hers. “Hmmm” she let out as my mount and nose touched her chest. It took a couple of nibbles to get a grip on the material. “Do that some more...” I release the top and just nibbled around her breast. Drinking the sensation of the soft skin and silky material, the scent of her. With her free hand she guided me to her right tit. “The get jealous, you know.” She took the top of over her head and placed it on the back of my head, guiding me again. “Hmmm, who taught you to do this so well?” She whispered, “I have to complement her.”

“No one, Mistress”, I mumbled into her chest.

“I don’t believe it. Lick my nipples.” She removed her hand and from my cock and started twisting which ever nipple I didn’t have covered.

“Mel, we need to get going or we will be late.” It was Joanna’s voice. Sound like she was out in the hall.

“OK” Mistress shouted back. “Time to move on.” She whispered to me and moved my head down toward her waist. I kept kiss her on the way down, across her smooth, flat stomach. I dropped to my knees before her. Tugging on the bottoms from the middle didn’t work, so I moved out to her hip and managed to slide it down a bit. Repeating on the other side left the bottoms hung nicely on her ass. Moving around I pulled them down enough that they dropped to the floor. She still had a hand on my head and kept me close when I started to pull away. “You did good with that task, but I want more. Kiss me.” I moved in and kissed as she guided me around her ass and back to her bush. She had it shaved into a narrow V pattern and cropped short to wear those oh so small bikini bottoms, and a matching tan line. “Oh, we will have to do more of this...” She was bringing me back up here stomach to her boobs. Finally she pushed me away.

“Into the shower.” I was moving before she finished the command. “Wash me.” I started around her neck, down over her shoulders, and back. Reaching around I got her upper chest and kneaded her breasts, lingering for a while. She didn’t object. I twisted her nipples, like she and just minutes ago. “Oh, that’s good. You learn fast.” I alternated kneading, twisting and plain gentle touch. Eventually she placed her hands on mine and rubbed her stomach and crotch with my hands. She guided the middle finger of my right hand between her lips, locating the proper spot and rubbing in a circular motion. I began moving my hand and finger myself and her hand dropped away. “That’s it, oh, that’s it. Nice and steady.” I was concentrating so much on my right hand, that my left had come to rest on her stomach and the side of my face was against her lower back. I kissed her back and ass. Her whole body shuddered. “Hmmm, oh that’s good. I’m so glad your mine. I though for sure you would be with Joanna, before the game.” Then her body stiffened and she moaned “don’t stop, don’t stop”. I obeyed. She shuddered again and relaxed, falling down into my arms. “That was wonderful.” She grabbed my right hand in hers and brought it up to her mouth and kissed it. We sat there for a minute or two with the hot water raining down on us.

“Hey, what’s going on?!” It was Joanna. “Oh! What have we here?” Obviously she had just entered the bathroom and saw us.