Lost Myself In A Game Ch. 05

Story Info
Mistress deals out some punishment.
2.6k words
3.85
41.4k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“GET OUT OF HERE BITCH!” Barked Mistress. If her anger with me this morning (ass whipping) had been a 10, then she sound like she was about 20 now. “I’ll deal with you shortly!”

Mistress stood up and turned the water off. “Get up, and get me a towel.” She was back to calm, peaceful voice that matched the intimacy we had just shared.

“Yes, Mistress.” Having retrieved the towel and held it out for her, as she had wanting that morning.

“Dry me off.” I started with her hair, which she had already smoothed back; wring most of the water out. Moving to her shoulders and back, folding the towel around her to get her chest and stomach. “Hmmm. Hold me like this for a bit. Tighter. Ahh, that feels so good.” My dick was on the raise again, pushing up against her ass. “You’ve done that alot” she said, reaching back and grabbing hold of me. “I am surprises you haven’t gone off yet. If continue to be good, we can try to do something about this later.” She shifted to fondling my balls for a while. “I guess we should get going now. Dry your self off, shave, and then get dressed. You know what means, right?”

I didn’t have any clothes! Other was my shorts and T-shirt.... “My shorts and T-shirt?”

“No, stupid. Those are mine now. The only things you have are your collar, leash, and cuffs. Oh, and that thing you model so nicely, but don’t put it on. I’m not sure I really like it that much.” She finished drying herself with the towel and tossed it to me.

“OK, Mistress. I will put on my collar, leash, and cuffs after shaving.”

“Very good. When you are done you can lay down on my bed, if I am not waiting for you.”

“Yes, Mistress.” I made way for her to exit the shower and began drying myself.

She grabbed another towel and wrapped her hair, before snagging a robe and heading out the door. Shortly there after I heard the first of several screaming tirades punctuated by slaps of leather hitting human skin. Was Joanna a slave too?

I finished toweling off and set in shaving. It when quicker this time. Finishing up I grabbed my collar headed out of the bathroom, the leash dragging behind. I tossed my collar and leash on the bed and pull my cuffs of the rack. In short order the cuffs were snugly fastened and so was my collar. I stretched out on the bed. It felt so good just to be lying still. I hadn’t realize how tired was and dosed off.

I woke up as Mistress was fastening the lock on my collar buckle. “Time to wake up.” She said in a cheerful voice. “You are going to be busy tonight, so I hope that little nap was enough.”

As I got up, I noticed that now my cuffs had locks too, and there were chains connecting the cuffs. I found the chains just long enough for me to stand up straight, but not walk. I would have to bend over to allow enough slack to move my feet.

I also noticed a girl bound similar to me, except for a few extras. She was gagged. Her shoulder length black hair covered most of her face. Her hands were bound behind her back. She had a tight black leather bra on, with holes cut so her nipples poked out. The nipples had clips snapped on with weights dangling from them. At her crotch looked to be a utility belt running between here legs. Every now and then she shuddered or twitched and moaning. Who is she? I expected Joanna to come walking in any minute.

“See what can happen if you disobey?” Mistress said. “Joanna was doing so well. I had allowed her many privileges, foremost to act as a peer around other people. She has now lost that and is back to being ‘Bitch’. It will be a long time before she gets back her precious long, blonde hair.”

“I was going to have you star in our little modeling show at Cupid’s, but now she will. Come over hear by Bitch. I want to show you a couple of things.” I bent over and started to shuffle over, but then tripped and fell. “You’ll get used to it. I had to put that on because I don’t think I can trust either of you now.” I struggled back up to my feet and successfully finished my journey across the room.

“Let me show you this special thong that Bitch likes so much.” She gestured to the utility belt thing. She turned Bitch around, and on the back was a small battery back with an on/off switch and two small dials. Pointing to the dial she said “This one controls the frequency and this intensity.” She turned up the intensity and I would here the humming. “And this is my favorite part.” Holding up what looked to be the remote for a car alarm. It had three buttons, up and down arrows and a single red one. “Bitch, should I show him what this does?”

“Mo, Misris.” She forced through the gag.

“I disagree,” and she pressed the red button. Bitch stiffened and squealed, then collapsed on the floor crying. “That should be enough for now. Slave, you may turn it off can remove it from Bitch.”

“Yes, Mistress.” I carefully reached down flicked the switch to off, and undid the buckle on the front. I tugged at it, but it wouldn’t budge with Bitch laying on it.

“Tell her to get up.”

“Get up. Come on, get up.”

“No, stupid!” That earned me a slap to the back of the head. “Tell her what to do! Give her the command, and back it up with some force.”

“Get up Bitch!” And I slapped her ass.

“Do it harder! Like you mean it.” I swung harder a second time and she hardly moved. “Again! Harder!” I did. This time my hand stung a little and I could see the red glow on Bitch’s ass. “Pick her up by the hair!” I hesitated, and received another dope slap to the head. “Do you want to wear one like that? Get her up!” I grabbed a fist full of her hair and started pulling up. She whimpered and started to move some on her own. The hair that was once soft and inviting, when we shared the recliner before the poker game, now felt coarse. I kept pulling until she was standing up. “OK, now take it off.” I pushed down on the belt and it didn’t move, so I pushed harder. Bitch moaned some more as it started to move, then I could see why. There was a large, shinny dong sliding out of her anus and an equally large dildo emerging from her cunt. I could also see the electrical contact on the inside of the belt. Scary! Built-in vibrator and electric shock, by remote. “Go toss that on the floor in her room. She can clean it up later.”

“Yes, Mistress.” And I shuffled off.

When I returned she had removed Bitch’s gag. “Come over here. I have a treat for you, Slave.” I shuffled over. “Stand right there.” I stopped. “Bitch, on your knees. I want you to suck him off quickly. We have to leave in a couple minutes.”

She dropped to her knees with a “Yes, Mistress” and slurped up my cock into her mouth. It was still limp, but started to grow from the instant my brain registered that I was getting a blow job. Before she had time to do much I was hard. She felt as good as she had that morning when Mistress had stopped her, but this time she would finish.

“Come on Bitch! We are running out of time and he really needs the relief!” She bobbed faster and licked more furiously. I felt I was getting close. I watch as she slid all the way out to the head of my cock, gave it a flick with her tongue, and then swallowing the whole thing so her chin was against my balls and her nose just below my belly button. I could feel my head at the back of her throat and her muscles contract as she tried to swallow me down. That was it, I was cuming. I stiffened and shot my wad just as she was starting to release me again. She kept me in her mouth as my spasms finished. Mistress reached under my balls and gave them a squeeze. A dribble more cum was sucked out by Bitch, as she let me slide out like a lollipop. Then she turned toward Mistress and opened her mouth wide. “OK, Bitch. You pass this time, but barely. You may swallow now.”

She gulped and there was a “Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.”

“Let’s go.” Mistress grabbed our leashes and headed for the door. Bitch struggled to her feet and we shuffled after Mistress. Bitch whimpered a bit as the weights on her tits swung around. We stopped briefly in the living room and Mistress removed the weights and clips. “Have you relearned your lesson?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

With that she led out, around the pool, up the side yard and out where her car was parked on the street. Half way to the car I became aware of my now public nakedness as a car passed on the street and I noticed the guy mowing the lawn across the street pause and watch us. We reached the care and Mistress ordered Bitch into the trunk and turned to me, “You’re driving. I have your license with, but I suggest that you be careful not to get pulled over or you will have bigger problems. Now open the door for me and we will be on our way.” I obeyed and she handed me the keys as she slipped into the passenger set. I closed the door and shuffled around and climbed in. “Do you know the way to the store?”

“No, Mistress.”

“OK, I’ll give you directions this time, but you had better remember. I will not be doing it again, nor will I give you return directions later tonight.”

I started the car and listened as carefully as I could to her directions as I drove. I tried to note landmarks to help jog my memory later. After we had gone a few blocks, she reached over and started fondling my cock. It felt good, but it was definitely distracting me from my driving and remembering the directions. After about fifteen minutes we were there.

“Drive around back, to the delivery door.” I located the back door for Cupid’s and parked the car against the fence on the opposite side of the alley. “Give me the keys.” I handed them over and climbed out of the car, again aware of my state of exposure. Mistress popped open the trunk and Bitch climbed out. Mistress had us remove the chains from each other. Gathering our leashes, Mistress led us to the door and knocked.

A minute later the skanky bitch from the night before opened the door and waved us in. I was surprise by the amount of open space they had. I had assumed that the back area would be cramped with boxes. There was a double row of chairs in a semicircle, with the center area lit up by several spot lights clamped to the exposed beams of the ceiling. There was enough seating for about 40 people and some room behind for more to stand. A tall curtain was strung a few feet from the wall on the far side of the chairs.

“Get the sense that our plans may have changed?” Said the skank.

“Ya, a little.” Said Mistress. “Bitch here will be more available than we discussed on the phone.”

“OK, but I had set this up for those interested in men’s accessories. There might be a few lezbos here, so that could be good. I don’t want to scare the straight ones though. We need to sign a few papers over here.” And she led us to a table with a few papers on it.

“Here is the release to me of any photos taken. They are primarily for advertising, but we may also sell them on CD, etc. OK, now for compensation. You get to keep all the products you model/wear. I have some things I want you to do and a few that are optional. Beyond that you can ask about anything we have on display out front. If I net more than the value of the stuff you use, you will get cash or a gift certificate for 10% of everything over that break even point. My little attempt at profit sharing.” She said with a wink. “If there are no questions, each of you need to sign here, and here.” Pointed to lines at the bottom of two sheets.

Mistress signed, “Bitch, Slave your turn.” She handed the pen over. We both complied.

“Very good. This copy is for you.” As she handed it to Mistress. “And this one is mine. Let’s go take a look at what I have laid out, behind the curtain.” Mistress followed her across the room with us trailing behind on our leashes.

There were three tables with thing laid out. “These first two tables are the items I really want to show and the third table is the optional stuff. We will should be starting in an hour, so you have some time if you need to ask my help with any of these. When we get started it is very important that the audience feel at ease, until they do they will not buy. Most of them I expect will have not been to one of these show/sales. I have found that the best way to get a fast start is get them involved and up close. That means letting them touch the items. Do you have a problem with that?”

“Not a problem. We are here to have some fun,” Mistress answered for all of us.

“Good. Start at this end of the table and work toward the optional stuff. I will be kind of M.C.’ing this thing add I’ll be standing over there, so I can see the audience and get a preview of what you have on before they see. Any questions?”

“No,” again Mistress answered for us.

“Cool. Now if you want to take ten of fifteen minutes to browse out front you can pick some things of your own to add to the optional table, and hopefully draw in some walk-ins for the show.”

Mistress led us out to the front of the store. Unlike the other night, there were about thirty people browsing. Most turned to look at us as we came through the back door. I felt exposed again, but it was too late. She led us around the store, stopping to hold something up to one of us, and then putting it back or ordering us to hang onto it.

From behind the counter the clerk called out, “This evening we have a special display event. Mistress Mel, along with Slave and Bitch will be modeling and demonstrating some of our new and most popular items. There is a $5 viewing fee, but you can easily make that up with the discounts we will be offering on the items shown. We will be starting just through this door in thirty minutes.” She point to the door from which we had emerged. “Call your friends; there is still time for them to come over before we get started.”