Lost on a Mysterious Planet Ch. 03

Story Info
Lance and Rex take their prizes from the recent battle.
1.2k words
3.91
7.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter. I was a busy with my other books.

*****

I saw blaster fire shot over the barricade from both sides. I had only been here a week and now I was part of some futuristic uprising.

"Give me back my daughter." Hellena said from the other side of the barricade.

"Not until you give us our freedom." Rex shouted back before shooting a blast directly into a guard's leg.

I also hit a few guards who were out of cover to try and get an accurate shot at us. Rex instructed us to injure them instead of kill them.

Rex instructed us to hold fire for a second. I didn't hear any fire come over the barricade nor did I see a blast. Rex peeked over and saw them all on the ground, experiencing a serious amount of pain.

"Alright boys, rush over and tie them up. They will be our entertainment on the way to the Matriarch's Tower."

Once all the girls were tied up we loaded them onto some sort of hovercraft, that Rex assured me he knew how to fly. However, before we all got into the hovercraft, a new hovercraft parked.

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE OR WE WILL SHOOT!" Rex shouted and pointed his pistol at the hovercraft. Then five or six people stepped out, except they weren't people. They had computer parts as if they were some kind of robot.

"Put down your weapons. We only have a few questions." The man that seemed to be in charge said. We all lowered our weapons. "Good, you'll co-operate." He touched his forehead and the people following him lowered their guns. "First question, what is the AAC doing on Raxus?" I gave him a puzzled look, as did all the other men.

"What is the AAC?" Rex asked. The man shook his head.

"I thought you said you were going to co-operate." The man said and walked over to Rex. "The AAC is the Anti-Alien Coalition. A group of non-technology enhanced humans that has destroyed several planets containing lifeforms other than humans. A group you must be a part of since I can't interface with you."

"We are humans from before this time. We were sent ahead by a young woman that is apparently one of the leaders of this planet." The man relaxed.

"As crazy as that sounds I believe you. The AAC is too proud to have spies, or members who hide their membership. So, new question. What are you doing here?"

"We are liberating ourselves from this planet. The women have absolute control over the native males, and have forced us to work on buildings for years. We are not the only group of human's captive on this planet."

"Well as a sergeant in the Galactic Order Military. I am obligated to help you. The Galactic Order being the ruling body of the Milky Way Galaxy."

"How did that happen? When we were on Earth there were still separate countries." I asked, finally recovering from this shocking news.

"Our first High Chancellor, Kylan, took over the planet 20 years ago. Since then we have discovered space travel and cybernetics. We quickly found out that we were the first beings to enter high speed space travel, nicknamed warping, and used it as a stepping stone to establish galactic dominance."

"So, Kylan Miller, the inventor of GUARDIAN is the ruler of the galaxy?" Rex asked.

"No, he disappeared a while ago and was replaced by High Chancellor Pamela." He paused and looked at me. "Any more questions?"

"No." Rex said.

"No." I said. He then marched back to the hovercraft.

"We will assist when it is time." He said. "Watch for our ships, then shoot up a flare." He tossed us a flare gun. The hovercraft took off.

"All right old man. Take the wheel I'll be in back. The hovercraft was more like a hoverbus. Everyone had plenty of room to have fun with their lady friends. Many of them had already healed their wounds, they were considered active, and the others were put in a corner of the bus, until their wounds had healed.

"All right looks like we have 30 girls ready to please us." One of the men said, his pants already around his ankles.

"Take your prize men." Rex said and I rushed forward to grab the first girl I saw. She was orange, with red eyes and beautiful red hair. She had DD tits, which I squeezed hard when I first reached her.

"You and I are going to have some fun." I said my cock poking her in the nose. Knowing she couldn't resist she opened her mouth and took my entire cock into her mouth. I grunted loud as she reached my balls and licked them with her tongue. She then started to bob her head back and forth on my cock taking the whole thing each time. "Good damn this feels good." I said and received a pat on the shoulder.

"Take one of these pills." He handed me a small purple pill. "It makes you stay hard long enough to fill all her holes with your cum." The man smiled at me and I turned back to my orange whore, who was enthusiastically sucking my cock. I popped the pill in my mouth and swallowed it, then grabbed the sides of her hair and proceeded to fuck her face. She gagged a few times, before she got used to me ramming my hard cock into her throat.

"Oh yeah, take this cock you fucking whore!" I said as I thrusted my entire cock down her throat and came. She swallowed the load and began panting. "What's your name whore?" I asked as I waited for the pill to take effect.

"Jasmine." The girl said in between breaths. I pushed her to the ground.

"Good, just needed another name other than whore." I got in between her legs and my cock became hard instantly. I began to put my cock in her pussy. Slow at first, but it felt so good that I had to get the whole thing in there. I rammed the entire length of my cock into her and began fucking her as hard and as fast as I could.

"Oh, this feels good." She said as I continued to pound her wet pussy. I grabbed her breasts and began squeezing them as I pounded her pussy.

"Ready to take another load, Jasmine?" I asked.

"Yes, give me your warm cum." She said, in between moans. I thrusted my entire cock into her and unloaded my balls for the second time. She was now laying there panting, with my cock still hilted in her tight alien pussy.

I then heard Rex whistle to get everyone's attention.

"Sorry guys, the fun has to stop for a bit. However, we are here to take some women from the hospital we arrived at. So prepare your cocks, because each of us is going to have a threesome." All of us cheered and tied our whores back up, before redressing and standing next to Rex.

To be continued. . .