Lost Sister Ch. 2

Story Info
Tragedy strikes for his lovely sister.
1.4k words
4.35
103.8k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,031 Followers

I felt her take in air by herself, "THANK YOU... THANK YOU..."

I ran to get dressed as fast as I ever had in my life, I had to get Betty to a hospital and fast.

I started dressing her, it was my first time trying to dress a woman. I had always been trying to get them naked. After a few tries I had her ready.

I grabbed her up in my arms like a little "Rag Doll" and run out of the room. I saw some drunk people in the living room.

"WHERE’S A HOSPITAL? WHERE?" I screamed.

Some smart ass replied, "What’s the matter man... did ya fuck her to death??" and laughed.

Some nice looking girl was standing there and she said, "What’s wrong?"

"I DON’T KNOW... SHE STOPPED BREATHING..." I was still screaming.

She was looking at Betty and said, "OH NO... IT’S... IT’S.. go down the road... turn right... It’s.. it’s like ten miles down."

I ran to the car, gently placing Betty in the seat. Sis had a bad ass Pontiac Firebird, we were about to see how fast it would go. I floored the car, we were on our way. Down to the main high way, I put the gas peddle all the way to the floor again.

"Oh no, sis please be O.K. please." I was yelling.

Faster and faster I drove, I had to find the hospital fast. Betty’s life was at stake.

That’s when I saw the flashing lights of a Sheriff’s car behind me. I pulled over so fast, his car hit Betty’s bumper.

I jumped out of her car and run back to the Sheriff screaming, "MY SISTER," I panted, "STOPPED BREATHING, HELP ME, HELP ME."

The Sheriff, Ken Popeye said, "FOLLOW ME, STAY CLOSE, GO AS FAST AS THE CAR WILL GO..."

Off we went, lights, sirens and squealing tires, as fast as we could drive. I was trying to keep an eye on Betty as we drove to make sure she didn’t stop breathing again.

At last, Sheriff Ken pulled into the hospital emergency entrance. I jumped from the car, running to Betty’s car door. Pulling her out as fast I could.

We ran in the emergency room, Sheriff Ken, leading the way yelling, "HELP!... WE NEED HELP HERE..."

Two nurses and a doctor came running to us asking, " What happened? Did she do any drugs? Is she on medication?"

I was so nervous, "We had some beer... and um..um..."

The Sheriff cut in, "Go on son, tell them it’s O.K."

"We just smoked a joint... that’s all" I told them.

"All right, we’ll take care of her now, don’t worry." And they took her to a treatment room.

Sheriff Ken patted me on the back and said, "Come tell we where you two were and what all you did tonight." He took a deep breath, "I don’t want to scare you but, we’ve had three cases like this in the last few months. Girls being at a party and passing out."

He went on talking, "Well, more than passing out. An unwilling drug overdose... Someone slips them Acid in a drink and... Well, they end up here," he patted me again, "Two died... one is in a COMA."

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH no, please... no." I lost it. I was crying like a baby.

Thirty minutes later I had calmed down, the doctor came back out and told the Sheriff, "It’s the same thing. Acid overdose," he looked at me, "She’s getting medication and some other things to help her and she did wake up once. That’s a very good sign."

He went on talking, "One more thing... it look like she had very hard sex or... Was raped..."

"O.K. Doc," The Sheriff cut in, "I take over from here."

The doctor left, leaving Sheriff Ken to ask me about Betty and my evening.

"So, first thing... Was she raped?"

Afraid I told him, "No... I... we..."

He cut in, "Did you and your sister do it together?"

"Yes..." I said with a red face.

"It’s between you and her...don’t worry about it," He went on, "where were you?"

I told him, then he ask, "Any strange, out of place people there?"

"YES... A DIRTY NASTY GUY.. that got real mad when Betty wouldn’t dance with him." I replied.

Sheriff Ken looked excited, "Black hair, beard, look like he never had a bath in his life and about twenty ear rings in each ear?"

I jumped up and yelled "YES... YES it was him, he gave Betty a beer..."

"Was he still there when you left the party?" Sheriff Ken ask in a pleading voice.

"YES..." I yelled again.

Sheriff Ken jumped out of the chair and said, "Lets go huntin’ Buddy..."

We were back at the house in a matter of minutes, you Sheriff Ken loves to drive fast. In fact, no body in the Sheriff’s department would ride with him.

As we pulled up to the house he turned off the car lights and said, "Here’s the plan... Your going in... look for the Scum Fuck... When you see him... Come back out for me.. O.K.?"

"Don’t... and I mean don’t try any shit with him..." Sheriff Ken was serious, " There’s a good chance he is armed..."

I told him, I understood and started for the front door of the house. I slowly opened the door getting a big surprise.

There he was, leaning against a wall, getting ready to hand a young girl, a bottle of beer.

I slipped back out of the house before he saw me. Jumping up and down waving my arms. The Sheriff saw me and came running to the house.

Let me tell you about Sheriff Ken. He was six foot and five inches tall and close to 220 pounds. He looks like he never missed a of day working out in his life.

His arms were the size of my body. Big, thick and strong. He looked like a Pro Line-backer in the N.F.L.

He gave me a push out of his way and in the house he went, with his gun out, ready for anything.

Sheriff Ken saw the Dirty man at first sight and took him to the floor with one " For Arm Smash ". Ken was on top of him using his eight battery "MAG LITE" on the back of the fuckers head.

In about two minutes, the prick was read his rights, hand cuffed and thrown in the back of the Sheriffs car. Off to jail, hopefully never to get out ever again.

Sheriff Ken, drove me back to the hospital. Mom and Dad were already there, the hospital staff had called them. The doctor and Sheriff Ken filled them in on everything that had happened and what was going on.

Then the doctor took us in to see Betty, it was so sad. Seeing her laying there, lifeless and all of the machines helping her breath and keeping her alive.

Mom and I lost control, crying like little babies. Mom thinking she was going to loose her daughter. Me thinking I was going to loose my sister... and new love.

Poor Dad, had to be a man and hold all him feelings in. I know it was killing him seeing Betty like this.

The doctor had explained that Betty was in a mild coma. She wasn’t as bad as the other poor girl that had been drugged. Nobody knew how long or when she could come out of the coma.

We stayed at the hospital day and night for a week. Mom and Dad were running out of Sick and Vacation days from work. I had missed a week of school.

Mom and Dad decided we should all go home and come up on the weekend ends to see Betty. I know they didn’t want to leave her all alone, I know I didn’t.

"Mom, Dad, I can’t leave her here... With none of us here. I’ll stay," About that time Sheriff Ken walked up to us, I went on pleading my case, " I can sleep in the waiting room, I’ll dig in the trash for food... anything... please let me stay."

"Heck son, you can stay at my place with me and my wife. If it’s all right with your parents." Sheriff Ken said.

After a while of talking and thinking it over they said, yes. I was so happy. I couldn’t leave Betty. I loved her so much, as my sister and lover.

Mom and Dad went home and I went to Ken and his wife’s house. We had dinner, talking about everything from Betty to what classes I had in school and all about Ken and his wife Sue.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,031 Followers