Lost Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to, I wanted to scream. I wanted to go home, but after a few minutes I stood up and walked over to the bed with the soggy towel in front of me, climbing onto the very edge with my back to Bob.

...........

Chapter Ten: It's wet.

I felt the bed move and sensed that Bob was moving toward me. I jumped when he put his hand onto my hip, where the towel was, and slowly took the edge of it between his thumb and his index finger.

"It's wet, Aaron," Bob said softly. "You can't have that on you like that."

I was frozen like a statue, almost as if Bob had made me immobile in some way, and when he lifted the towel off of me and let it fall over the edge of the bed, I was naked.

Bob's hand was on my hip, rubbing my damp skin with gentle circular motions as my body began to shake noticeably.

"It's okay, Aaron," Bob said. "I know you're scared, but it's going to be okay. What's going to happen, you'll remember for the rest of your life. You want it to happen."

"No," I said, and while I wanted my denial to sound assertive, it came out as a whimper.

"Yes you do, babe," Bob said, and the hand that had been rubbing my hip was now pulling that same hip towards him, using firm pressure that soon found me on my back next to him.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Bob said, and I shook my head, with my eyes screwed tight.

"Yes you are," Bob said, his hand sliding all over my upper torso, stroking my chest and stomach with his meaty hand. "So smooth and so soft."

I was having trouble breathing as it was, and when his hand glided down by stomach and past my belly button, I made a choking sound. I could feel Bob's fingers sifting through the little tuft of hair that grew above my dick, raking it with his nails before moving lower.

"Please," I said, finally opening my eyes and looking over at Bob, who was staring intently at what his hand was doing.

"Unbelievable," Bob said in a breathless tone, and I looked down just in time to see his fingers pull my dick up from between my legs and cradle it in his palm for a second before wrapping his fingers around the shaft and starting to tug on it.

"Feels nice, doesn't it Aaron?" Bob asked. "You like what I'm doing. You liked what I was doing to you on the bus too. I could tell."

I shook my head no, but Bob wasn't looking at my face, but was watching my dick, which despite everything I was feeling, was getting longer and thicker with every slow and sensuous stroke he gave it.

"Unbelievable," Bob repeated, as I fought to stop what was becoming an erection. "I thought I was seeing things down in the terminal bathroom when I saw your cock. Wasn't expecting seeing anything like this."

Bob's hand was now wrapped most of the way around my very erect member, and his fingers danced up and down the shaft, the touch of him rubbing against the tip of the head making me shiver.

"Can't believe how huge your cock is, Aaron," Bob said in admiration. "Such a big cock on such a little fellow. It's beautiful."

I suppose that the reason it seemed large was more because of the little frame it was attached to than the actual size of it, which was only around seven inches or so, but it had given me considerable embarrassment in the showers at school, where the other guys would make fun of me.

Bob leaned over and kissed my nipple, and after tonguing the hard little nub, his tongue traveled all over my scrawny hairless chest, which was heaving up and down at a startling rate.

He let go of my cock for only a second, reaching up and caressing my chest before lifting my arm up against the headboard and holding my wrist down. Bob leaned over and buried his head under my arm, making my shiver as he licked and sucked the faint spray of hairs that were nestled in the center of my armpit, before bringing his hand back down to my crotch.

"Bet the girls like this big boy, don't they?" Bob asked, rubbing the pearl of cum that had surfaced because of his non-stop affection toward me, and when I shrugged my shoulders, Bob asked me, "You aren't a virgin, are you?

I nodded after a moment, and when Bob then asked whether I liked girls, I nodded again.

"Girls have done what I'm doing to you though, right?"

"Yes," I squeaked, not explaining that it had been one girl, one time, giving me one hand job.

"How about guys?" Bob said, his hand starting to spin slowly as it went up and down my cock.

"Ah, the pregnant pause," Bob said when I didn't answer. "Want to tell me about it?"

"Just once," I said. "A man, he picked me up hitchhiking."

"What did the man do, Aaron?"

"He made me take my dick out."

"Made you?" Bob asked.

"Well, he told me too."

"And you did take it out?" Bob asked, letting go of my cock for a second, and as it slapped onto my belly he reached down and grabbed my balls, rolling my nuts around in his palm for a moment before going back to my dick.

"Yes."

"Then what did he do to you? What I'm doing?" Bob asked excitedly. "What did he do?"

"He...he... he..." I stuttered.

"Did he suck your cock?" Bob asked. "Did he?"

I nodded, the stroking of my cock continuing at a steady pace that was probably designed to keep me on the brink of orgasm, and if it was, it was working.

"And you liked that too, I'll bet," Bob correctly surmised. "I'll bet you did something to him too, didn't you Aaron?"

"I didn't want to," I protested.

"But you did," Bob said. "Did you suck his cock?"

"No," I protested. "My hand."

"You jerked him off, and you liked it, didn't you? You wish now that you had sucked his cock, don't you? Don't you, Aaron?"

I looked at Bob and shook my head, but he looked at me in a way that suggested he didn't believe me, and I didn't blame him, because I really didn't know the honest answer to that.

...........

Chapter Eleven: What Bob wants.

"I thought you said you were married," I said, holding onto the mattress while trying to stop the room from whirling around on me.

"I am," Bob said. "Ten minutes after I left the house she was probably letting the guy she's fucking in the back door. So, yes, I am married, but she's doing what she wants and so am I. And right now, I want you."

"Want to drain this big, beautiful cock of yours," Bob said as he moved over and knelt next to me. "I want to suck you dry."

I watched as Bob lowered his head to the tip of my fully engorged cock, which was beet red and swollen, and as his wet lips slid down the taut skin of the glans, my body quivered with excitement. I was so hard that I was afraid the skin of the head would tear as Bob's teeth nibbled lightly on it before his mouth opened wide.

Bob's mouth flew down the shaft, all the way down to the thick base, before sliding right back up again. His hand was churning my sac roughly while he took me so deep into his mouth that I felt the tip touch his throat.

Up and down his head went, and just when I thought that I couldn't take anymore of being on the brink of orgasm, I came. My back arched up off the bed as Bob sucked me hard, and when I erupted in his mouth, I heard him gag briefly but he didn't stop. I bucked wildly on the bed while my dick kept spasming, spurting what felt like an endless amount of cum down his throat, until I had no more to give.

"Such a beautiful cock you have, Aaron," Bob kept saying as he continued to kiss and lick my dick long after I had gone limp.

"Did you like that?" Bob asked, and when I nodded, he smiled and went back to licking the opening before getting back up on his knees. "Damn, how I love a big cock. Wish mine was as big as yours."

When he said that, I glanced down below Bob's waist for the first time, and was shocked at what I saw. Bob's dick was pointing straight out from his body, but it was really small.

Only about as big as a link of sausage, it was kinda thick but only about 4 inches long at best, and just like mine looked bigger on my slight frame, his pale dick looked lost on his bigger body, even though it looked like he had shaved around the base of his dick in an effort to make it look bigger.

"See how small mine is?" Bob said, leaning forward as if to show it off. "It's probably why my wife doesn't want me anymore. Here, feel it."

Bob took my hand and brought it up to his dick, and when he wrapped my hand around it, the whole thing disappeared in my hand, even though it was so hard that I could feel it throb in my grasp. As I held it, I saw Bob begin to move his hips back and forth, and the tip of his dick peeked out from my grip every time he moved close to me.

"Do you want to suck my dick, Aaron?" Bob asked, his request almost sounding like pleading.

"I don't know how," I shrugged.

"That's okay, just try," Bob said, rolling over on his side and pulling me on top of him. "Just pretend you're sucking your thumb."

............

Chapter Twelve: Sucking my thumb.

I knelt alongside of Bob much like he did to me, and while I had been able to take his dick in my hand, I was finding it tough to actually go through with putting it in my mouth, making a bunch of false starts before straightening up when I would chicken out at the last minute.

"That's okay, Aaron," Bob said, running his hand over my thigh as I kept lurching forward and stopping. "Just lick it at first if you want."

I nodded, and the next time my face went down, I let my tongue graze against the head. This made Bob gasp, and after I licked it a couple more times, Bob let out a satisfied moan.

"That's nice," Bob said, letting his hand wander down between my legs to grab my limp dick in his fist, and then began milking it as I licked his cock.

"Your cock is bigger soft than mine is hard," Bob said, reaching up with his free hand and keeping my head down, almost moving my mouth onto him.

I let the acorn-shaped head slip between my lips, and after I sucked it for a second, let my mouth go down the shaft. Bob was right, in that it was like sucking my thumb, and once I started treating it like that, it got easier.

Bob guided my head up and down as I tried to learn how to do what Bob had done to me, and after a minute or so I seemed to be getting better at it.

"Your tongue," Bob gasped. "Press your tongue against the tip, quick!" Bob grunted, and as I tried to do what Bob asked, I felt his cock jerk in my mouth. I felt his cum getting blocked by my tongue as his dick spurted the musty tasting goo against it.

I tried not to gag as I let the seed drool back onto his crotch, and when he finally did stop shooting, I leaned over and quietly spat out the nasty tasting stuff back onto his dick, which now resembled a toadstool as it stood in the middle of the shaved area.

"That was so nice, Aaron," Bob said, reaching up and pulling me down to him and hugging me. "Thank you."

"Now get some rest, Aaron," Bob said as he pulled the sheet up to my neck and crawled out of the bed.

My eyes followed Bob as he went into the bathroom, still not believing what I had just done, but the spunky taste that lingered in my mouth left no doubt that it had happened. Bob's limp dick wiggled as he walked, and as I thought about having that in my mouth minutes ago, my own cock began to stir.

Bob had been right. Ever since that day when the man had picked me up hitchhiking, I had wished things had gone differently. I did like what the man did to me, and I did enjoy masturbating him, just as Bob suggested, and he was correct that I wished I had done more with him.

Maybe it was because I was so scared at the time, or maybe because the man's dick had been pretty big, but I had refused to put him in my mouth. Bob had pretty much imposed his will on me, but now that he had, I was glad of it, because I had enjoyed it. The taste of his cum didn't turn me on, but outside of that it was great.

Plus, Bob seemed to really like my dick. I was always really self-conscious about the size of it, and how goofy it looked on my skinny body, but he had made me feel good about myself. The fact that he had given me the best head imaginable didn't hurt either.

I heard the toilet flush and the water running in the sink, and closed my eyes and pretended to sleep when Bob came back out. I was hoping that he would get back in bed with me and notice that I had a boner and would want to do some more stuff with me, but instead he threw his clothes on and went out the door.

I closed my eyes for a second, and must have drifted off to sleep, because when I heard the door open, about a half hour had passed. Bob was carrying a bag of stuff.

"Didn't mean to wake you," Bob said. "I went down to that 24 hour newsstand down the street. It must be the only place in the city open, because it was a zoo. People were grabbing batteries and food like crazy, because they're talking about this being some kind of record breaking storm. If you're hungry, help yourself."

I got up and walked over to the dresser and looked at all the stuff Bob had gotten, surprised at myself for not being self-conscious about being naked. A candy bar caught my eye, and as I unwrapped it, I noticed a box that looked like toothpaste and picked it up.

"Know what that is?" Bob asked me, standing by my side, as naked as I was.

"KY Jelly?" I asked, feeling Bob's hard dick against my back. "No. What's it for?"

"It's a lubricant," Bob said. "I'll explain about it later."

Bob moved behind me, his hands on my shoulders, and I looked in the mirror at our reflection. Bob towered over me, and as he looked up and saw me looking at us he smiled.

"Did you like what I did to you before?" Bob asked, his hands sliding down from my shoulders and going down my body.

"Yes," I said, following his hands down as they reached my cock.

"I can't tell you how much you turn me on," Bob told me. "Maybe you can tell in one way."

That one way was probably his boner, which was prodding into my lower spine as Bob took my cock in his right hand and began playing with it, stretching it out a few times while we looked in the mirror.

"Your cock drives me crazy," Bob said.

I leaned back into Bob, feeling the warmth of his hairy chest against my skin as my dick surged in his hand. I got hard almost immediately, and Bob's left hand joined his right one on my shaft.

"Need a third hand for yours," he said looking at the head of my dick which was still visible as his hands rotated slowly around the shaft. "You like the way this feels?"

"Yes," I whispered. "Can we go back to bed?"

"In a second," Bob assured me. "I just want to look at you some more like this. You're body is so beautiful. So boyish in some ways, but so very manly in others. It must be wonderful to be you. To be 18, to look like you and with so much to look forward to."

I didn't think I was any less like a dork than I always was, but Bob's words made me feel so good that I almost believed him. I found myself reaching back and grabbing his dick in my hand, and when I did, I watched his smile widen in the mirror.

"Does that mean that you liked everything, including what you did to me?"

I nodded sheepishly, letting Bob turn me around to face him, and after we were standing in front of each other, the sensation of my erection bumping against Bob had us both looking downward.

"Look at that," Bob instructed me, but I was already looking at the way our dicks were almost dueling with each other.

Bob chuckled while he held his dick down on top of mine for a minute, seeming to delight in the outrageous difference in the sizes of our organs, as the tip of Bob's crown only went halfway down my shaft. The head of my cock was nestled under Bob's dick, between the base of his tool and the top of his balls.

His hand held our cocks together, and when he told me to help him, I found myself reaching down and helping us keep our dicks rubbing against each other. The feeling was really exciting with both of us so hard and hot to the touch, and when I started grinding my hips to make the contact harder and faster, he gently pulled away from me.

"Better get to bed now," Bob suggested, and with that Bob led me over to the rumpled bedding.

........

Chapter Thirteen: Back to bed.

Bob had me get onto my back, and after placing a pillow under the small of my back, went back over to the table and got the tube of KY. Squeezing some out of the tube, he lathered it all over his dick while climbing onto the bed between my legs.

"This feels nice," Bob said as he rubbed his oiled dick while looking at me. "Want some?"

I nodded and watched as he filled his palm with the gel before grabbing my cock. The stuff was cold, which gave me a start, but as Bob's hands worked the lubricant in, I regained my erection.

"Told you it was nice," Bob said. "Why don't you do this yourself?"

I felt strange when I pretty much started jerking off in from of Bob, but as my fist kept pumping slowly up and down my shaft, I lost my inhibition. It didn't hurt that Bob seemed to be enjoying what I was doing as well.

"Yeah," Bob gasped, spreading my legs and reaching down to use his greased palm to start kneading my sac, rolling my balls roughly in his hand. "Now let me know how you like this."

I didn't know what to expect as I lay there with my legs opened wide, and when Bob put my feet up on his shoulders that didn't make me any less confused. Suddenly, I felt something cold and gooey rubbing against my asshole and before I could protest, I felt something hard and bony slip into my ass.

"Easy, Aaron, it's alright," Bob said in a soothing voice. "It's just my finger. Feels nice, doesn't it?"

"I guess," I answered, and to be honest it didn't feel too bad.

The more he dipped it in and out, and spun his finger around, the better I liked it. When he saw my smile, he smiled back and moved closer to me.

"Now Aaron, I'm going to take my finger out and put my dick in," Bob told me.

"Please don't," I said.

"It won't hurt, babe, I swear," Bob insisted. "My dick is no bigger than my finger, and it's boneless."

Bob laughed, but I was still scared when I felt him stick the tip of his dick inside of me.

"See?" Bob said, easing forward and pushing the rest of his dick in me. "Doesn't hurt, does it?"

I shook my head, and let Bob slide his dick in and out of my ass while he reached down and began pulling on my cock again. Bob's face got red as he thrust harder and faster, and after only a minute or so, he cried out as I felt his warmth fill my insides.

"Thank you Aaron," Bob said, as he pulled his dick out of me. "That was so good. You were so tight too. Now you can do me."

..............

Chapter Fourteen: Doing Bob.

I didn't really want to do this, but Bob seemed to want me to, and so I went along with him and climbed behind Bob while he got on his hands and knees. It was really tight when I tried to put it in, but he told me to keep pushing. I did, and after I felt myself tear into him, he sounded like he was in tears.

"Don't stop, Aaron," Bob insisted, and although I felt guilty, it felt so warm and tight that I found myself thrusting into him as hard as I could.

Every forward thrust made Bob whimper, and it took me a long time to cum too, but I kept at it until I finally came, and I was so tired that I just collapsed on top of Bob when I finished.

"I have a hunch that I liked that more than you did," Bob said afterward. "I never had one that big before, so I wanted to know if I could take it."

"I didn't want to hurt you," I said.

"It's okay, Aaron," Bob said with a smile followed by a grimace when he moved around next to me. "I asked for it."

We both were startled by the ringing of the phone by the side of the bed, and as Bob spoke I went to the bathroom. When I emerged, Bob was done on the phone.

"Our bus leaves in an hour and a half," Bob announced, and while I noticed a trace of sadness in his voice, I was surprised to feel a little down myself upon hearing the news that I had been praying for in the beginning.