Lost Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise leaned back on one hand, the other guiding her daughter's head up and down as she panted through parted lips, feeling the familiar and addictive pleasure flow through her body in ways she hadn't experienced in it seemed forever, this one session with her daughter worth a hundred with the desperate housewives of her neighbourhood.

The soft lips, the eager sucking, the agile swirling tongue, Louise wondered how she had ever let her daughter go away for so long, she would have to find a way to persuade her to stay so she could spend every day with her daughter knelt between her thighs servicing her cock where she belonged.

Willow moaned around the hot length dominating her mouth, feeling the all too familiar signs in her mother's movements and actions, the way she gripped her hair, the way she squirmed in her seat, despite how long it had been she knew her mom was starting to get close.

She doubled down on her efforts, rising her mother towards that peak, towards the point of no return, her dark lips moving quick, massaging the sensitive tip of her cock, tongue constantly drawing little circles and flicking at the silky underside.

Louise moved her hand from her daughter's head, panting hard now as she leaned back on both of her hands, her full breasts rising and falling with each heated breath.

"God Willow you're so good, you're going to make me cum!" she breathed, voice heavy with lust as she felt the cresting waves of pleasure rising and rising, so close now.

Willow looked up at her mom, reading her expression, seeing just when she was about to break, when her pleasure was just reaching that very height.

She drew back, the thick tip popping from her lips as she moved, one of her hands gripping the base of her mom's cock as tight as she could manage, squeezing the thick cock as if to strangle it, her other hand she gripped near the top of her shaft, just below the engorged and sensitive head, now left ignored. She pressed her thumb to the underside of the tip, pressing very slightly as she recaptured her breathe, watching her mom squirm.

"A-aah! Willow!! Why did you stop! I was so close!!" she gasped, voice high pitched and desperate, she was just on the edge of climax, right where Willow wanted to keep her.

Willow sat close to her mom's cock, so close in fact that Louise could feel the heat of her daughters breathe against her cock, but the only stimulation she was given was that delicate little thumb, rubbing the most sensitive spot just below her slit.

Louise writhed desperately, the pleasure so close to peaking, being held at a point she'd never before experienced. Her arms gave out beneath her and she fell limp onto her back on the bed, limbs twitching as her mind was overrun with the assault of pleasure and the need to cum.

"A-aah~ Willow! Please! W-what're you~" she gasped, hands clawing desperately at the bed sheets, her cock throbbing and pulsing in Willow's vice-like grip as she, with a featherlight touch teased her cockhead.

"It's called edging, something I learned about at college. What do you think?" Willow said casually, almost studiously as she continued her efforts. Edging, she knew, was more about recognising the signs of when her partner was about to cum than the actual pleasure induced, and if there was anyone she could read like a book, it was Louise.

"A-aah!" Louise whined, her only forthcoming responses were now a series of desperate gasps, whimpers and mewls as she stared blankly at the ceiling, body squirming and writhing on the bed.

Willow smirked some and bit her lip, curious to see just how long she could make it last. Though with every passing second the multitude of pleasures seemed to build and press harder against Louise's urge to cum, her daughters skillful precision and apparent malicious glee kept her from it. Louise's mind almost broke under the white blanket of pleasure dominating her every nerve that wiped out any other thought, leaving her an uncomprehending mess on the bed, whimpering and squirming, her cock bigger and harder than it had ever been in her daughter's hands.

Willow, to her absolute delight kept her mother on the edge of cumming for two whole minutes, reducing her mom from the in control dominant top that she was to a limp needy woman at her whims, who, if she had even the ability to form words, would likely have been begging her to cum.

However the end result was inevitable, Willow, pressing her thumb against the underside of her mom's cock pressed just a fraction too hard and she saw the sudden wideness in her mom's eyes, saw her heavy sack tighten as she was finally pushed over the edge, her pleasure peaking as finally she was allowed to climax.

Louise saw stars as she felt her daughters mouth once again close over the very tip of her veined shaft, feeling her plush lips and spongy wet tongue against the incredibly over sensitive tip of her cock, causing her whole body to shake in a climax like she'd never before felt.

Willow closed her eyes and struggled, each pulse of her mom's cock shot her thick hot seed between her lips and into her mouth, she had gotten used to her partners at college, giving her a few short spurts of cum with each climax and she had forgotten just how virile her mom was, each single pulse completely filling her mouth and forcing her to desperately swallow, her slender neck moving with each hot mouthful of bittersweet liquid which she gulped down.

She milked her mommy's shaft, hands stroking the length now as her mouth stayed locked around the ruby red tip. Despite her lack of practice with such quantities of cum she was determined not to spill a drop outside of her own terms. She felt the thick liquid slide over her tongue again and again as she swallowed, feeling a pit of heat form in her stomach from the sheer amount she was taking in.

She felt the flow between to wane, the thick pulses slowing, the timing between each one growing as the thick cock in her mouth lost part of its steeliness, beginning to soften as she nursed on it.

Willow continued to gently kiss and lick the tip in her mouth, determined to draw every drop of cum from it as her mom laid exhausted, panting and spent like she had never been, her mind lost and confused in the sea of pleasure she had been dropped into.

Louise stared upwards, staring at the white of the ceiling, feeling her drooping length pop free of a hot wet mouth, left to the cool off in the air. She vaguely felt a presence crawl up onto the bed, atop of her and saw the young gothic face appear above her. She stared up into the face with half lidded eyes, her lips parted, her cheeks flushed, "J...Jane?.." she asked, voice soft.

Willow smirked playfully and leaned down, pressing her plush lips to her mom's parting her lips as they kissed.

Louise closed her eyes and whimpered as she felt Willow's saved mouthful of cum slide down between their mutually parted lips into her own waiting mouth, forcing her to taste her own cum, Willows' tongue followed it into her mouth where they shared a deep, intimate and wholly erotic kiss, thick with Louise's cum which she was, drop by drop forced to swallow herself.

As they kissed and Louise's thoughts began to clear she raised her arms, gently caressing her daughter's lithe body. She never wanted to let her go again, wanted to keep her all for herself, forever.

Maybe she would.

12