Lost to Lust Pt. 02

Story Info
He lost his wife to big cocks and AIDS.
4.7k words
3.46
35.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

Judi's letter said:

To my dearest love and husband, Casimir McCracken, whom I'll never see again in this life, here's the explanation of my fall, degradation and my quickly-coming death:

All the experts say, 'start at the beginning,' so here it is, dumb decisions, my lies, willing-drugging, cheating and sexing and all.

You remember the conference for my job. It was supposed to last for a full 5 days, plus the weekend for socializing. Well, all the events were cancelled, when the organizers got into a multi-car pile-up on I-35. That left me alone in Dallas, and I really wanted be home with you, banging your brains out. My time away from my job had already been authorized, so I had 4 spare days, plus the weekend. Six days total.

After taking some time for shopping and lunch, I began out driving home, but got a late start, so I found myself tired from driving just outside Waco. I got a room next to the Texas Roadhouse restaurant, but had to take a suite, with a king-size bed. I put on casual clothes, a long skirt, semi-sexy boots and a thin sleeveless blouse.

But, for a reason I didn't know, even now, I skipped wearing any panties or bra as I felt vaguely wicked and sort-of ready for an 'adventure.' Of course, I knew that it wouldn't go anywhere, because I was your faithful wife, but I just wanted to feel a bit single, sexy and a bit evil.

So, Casimir, my love, I started to set myself up for my own fall.

I called you at home and said where I was, but I lied to you about the conference being cancelled. I didn't have to lie. I just did, feeling a little more wicked and a little more sexy, there alone, without my loving husband.

I don't know why I lied, back then and I still don't, right to this day. But I just did, which set me up even more for all my later actions and all the lies I lied about.

It was those first lies that set me on my course toward what I am, today. But back then, that evening, I just felt kind of free and a little bitchy, that I'd put something over on you, my Casimir. Lying that way made me feel all 'tingly,' especially down in my pussy.

I went to get a steak at the Texas Roadhouse, which was right next to the motel, but it was packed solid with folks, and people were being asked to share tables with strangers.

That's when I made my next mistake, the one that set me further on my course into raging nympho slut-hood, cheating on you. There was a large table, and I joined a party of four guys. Two sets of identical twins. Kevin and Kenny plus Dan and Darrel. Four young West Texas men. Rich and sexy, just my type. They sat me down between the two of each. We all had a couple of long-neck brews and ordered steaks. We all laughed, told stories, ordered more drinks and had a good time.

By the time we were done, I was buzzed enough that all of the guys had kissed me and put their arms around my waist. My blouse bottoms were loose and my blouse was unbuttoned down about halfway. My tits were all but hanging out. I got touches on my boobs, right at the nipples and on my legs, even way up toward my hips.

I knew that this was where I should stop, but I didn't, being buzzed and all, but I still knew I was your faithful loving wife. I wasn't 'that' buzzed.

The guys were whispering to each other, probably thinking that they were gonna get lucky, which they weren't, of course.

But, as we walked out of the restaurant, one of the guys put his arms around me with his hand on the skin of my waist, in back. I just giggled and said, "Come on, no, no," but in a tone of voice that said I really didn't mean it.

I found out later (as they told me) they put a skin-adhesive patch soaked with a 'sex-inducing juice' on my flank, right in back where I wouldn't notice it.

Then all four of the guys kissed me, with lots of tongue. Everything felt good, so I let them. Tonight, I just loved everybody. They were so handsome and obviously, horny. I felt their big bulges through their jeans, so I knew all 4 of them were hung. We talked for a while, right outside there in front of the restaurant.

I felt really hot and sexy, wide awake and ready for some wicked sexy action.

My loving man was too far away. I suddenly wanted to HAVE SEX with any hard cock that came to hand, right then. I imagined I was a sexy witch, free and uninhibited. My body ached for hot sex with big cocks.

Back that night, I never once questioned the abrupt change from loving, husband-oriented, faithful wife to lusty, sexy cum-slut for big cocks with men I barely knew.

The guys suggested that I leave my car there and get in their van with them and that sounded like a good idea. Then there was lots of kissing and hugging ... and then unbuttoning and unzipping. I remembered opening my blouse all the way and pulling up my long skirt. They saw I was bare underneath, my cunt all but glowing red hot.

They drove me back to my room. I licked their cock-heads there in the van.

In my motel room, I did a sexy strip for them, right to the skin, while they took pictures with their camera phones and cheered. I sucked their cocks. It just felt so wicked, witchy, sexy and perfectly OK for me to have deep penetrative sex with them all.

I stopped thinking of my husband at all. I didn't need a husband, I needed HOT SEX.

I opened my pussy lips with my fingers, showing them the 'garden of earthly delights' in my super-wet cunt.

Then, my blood boiling with lust, I fucked them all in bed. One at a time, I fucked them bareback, taking all the spurting cum into my body with screaming lust. I humped, my legs locked around their muscular waists, as I pulled them in as deep as their cocks would go. It felt so right, so sexy. I screamed dirty talk. I cleaned up, then took each of then in the same sequence. I had their liquid cum drooling down my thighs when I went to the bathroom to clean up for the second session.

I let them take pictures of their spunk oozing down my thighs.

Right then, I wasn't a loving, faithful wife anymore, I was a screaming, yelling, gang-fucking SLUT!

I chanted more dirty talk. I told them sexy, private details about how my husband made love to me and, giggling, compared that to the fucking that they did. I made their fucking out to be so much better. It seemed really fun at the time. I humiliated you to strangers, talked you into a cuckold, laughed about it and you never knew it.

I didn't love them. Love was for my husband alone. But I lusted for their cocks. They'd awakened something inside me that I didn't even know was there.

You can't get the genie back in the bottle, it seems.

I was now a fuck-crazed nympho. I knew in my deepest heart that my one loving man wouldn't ever be enough for me, anymore, not after having all those young men and their huge cocks.

I wanted my husband's lovemaking, but even more, I wanted the fucking, the sucking, the penetrations of four 10" cocks, serving out liquid sex to me, all that night.

They told me that every male in the family all had huge cocks, about 10" and thick. I lusted to try everyone out.

I got up on the motel room's table, right in front of the wide-open window, danced and let them all see their spunk oozing out of my cunt lips.

I was now a cum-addicted slut for big cocks.

I sucked each of them up after the second round of fucks and got sex from those four huge cocks a third time. We fell into bed and slept, all tangled together in the one bed.

I suppose, from what the guys told me later, that the drug combination was supposed to have me forget what I'd done, but instead, i remembered everything in detail. Every kiss and tit suck. Every thrust and penetration. I did a strip twice and remembered my sexy movements. I remembered opening my pussy lips so that all they guys could see deeply into me and how sopping wet I was. I remembered the cums. I remembered the taste of each guy as I sucked him off, cumming down my throat.

I remembered being a gang-bang cum-slut. I wanted to do it all again. I wanted to fuck with them all the time. I said so, out loud.

The guys woke up and I fucked each of them good morning. I shaved my pussy bare. We ate a big breakfast at a diner. They put another skin patch on me, as we ate (they later told me). Then they drove me out to the Waco airport and loaded me onto their twin-engine aircraft, and we took off for their ranch.

As I got on the plane, they all put their arms around me, and started unbuttoning my blouse and unzipping my skirt, and I let them. By 2,000 feet in the air, I had my boots, skirt and blouse off and my legs waving in the cabin's air, demanding that they all look at me and my drooling cunt, which I spread open for them.

Naked, my nipples were hard enough to punch holes in sheet steel. My blood was boiling with lust again. By the time we leveled out at 6,000 feet in the clear Texas air, I'd joined the Mile-High Club, fully naked, having hot, deep-penetrating sex with each of them, twice in turn, during the two hour flight to their family ranch. They all took their time, and I had so many orgasms I lost count, squirting all over the towel-clad back seat.

I was their slut! I knew it. They knew it. I had a loving husband at home but it didn't matter. They knew it didn't matter to me. Nothing mattered except their beautiful big cocks, banging into my spasming body, filling me with cum.

When we landed at the ranch, I got out of the aircraft completely naked, except for my CFM pumps. I squatted down, and with all the guys watching, let the accumulated cum ooze out of my cunt, there on the grass surface. They cheered and called me a slut. I agreed, out loud.

I was a dirty whore, dribbling spunk out my cheating cunt. Their naked, wicked cum-slut whore.

Their airstrip butted up against the ranch house, which was huge, with many spare rooms. They got me to a luxurious set of rooms, and then they all fucked me again. I loved it. We sexed all day and into the night. Except for sandals, I didn't get dressed for my whole visit there.

They assigned me a personal maid and assistant, named Penny, to make sure I ate and exercised and slept and to keep the rooms cleaned, for all the fucking they were gonna do to and for me. I liked Penny. We became best female friends instantly.

Later, I made sure that Penny wasn't included in all the fucking around that I did.

I called my loving husband every night, on my cell phone, lying to him that I was out of breath because of yoga exercises, but really because I had a huge cock in my cunt, another in my ass and two more poised on either side of my mouth for me to suck. I was 'airtight' right after the call.

I still loved my husband and all his lovemaking, but all I wanted right then was cock, cum and getting fucked. They were all so big and sexy. My husband was far away and I was right there, double-penetrated and loving it.

Maybe I was supposed to forget all this, too, but I didn't. I remembered every thrust and spurt. I wanted more and more. By the 3rd day, they'd told me about applying the skin-patch to my flank, there at the outside of the Roadhouse and in the motel, at the diner and now at the ranch.

I told them—no, I demanded—that they continue to apply the skin patches to me, because they made my blood boil with lust. I wanted to boil and boil, all day and into the night.

Twice a day, the guys renewed the skin-patch they'd placed on my flank, that had the drug combination that made my blood boil with lust. They said the skin patch was a combination of GHB (a date-rape drug), MDMA (Ecstasy or 'molly', the club rave date-rape drug) and Meth (to keep me from getting drowsy), with DMSO added to speed the transfer of that hell-juice into my bloodstream.

The GHB decreased my inhibitions to near zero. It increased my libido. It acted like an aphrodisiac. It helped make me a cum-slut nympho. Supposedly, it was also to keep me forgetting that went on, but, with me, it allowed me to remember everything, in detail.

The MDMA (Molly in rave-speak) made me liable to love everyone and lessen my inhibitions even further. I wanted to be around all the guys, either one at a time or all together. The Molly made me go deep in lust for fucking.

The Meth counteracted the tendency for GHB and Molly to make me sleepy. So, I was hyped up and super-awake during all the sex. I danced and did sexy strips. I learned to sing dirty, sexy songs and entertain at the piano, playing nude with cum drooling off my tits, plus leaking out of my cunt and ass. I posed and postured all over the big living room and den, shoving various things up my cunt and butt-hole, then dancing around while the guys and their friends fucked me with their hands on the things, plunging them in and out of my cunt and butt-hole.

I crashed at night, took naps in the day and Penny took care that I got enough sleep.

The skin-patch made my blood boil for fucking sex within 5 minutes. I wanted to it to boil. When I boiled, I fucked and fucked. I sucked and sucked. I was nude all day and did sex everywhere inside and outside the ranch-house. Cocks in me, huge cocks, pumping in and out, cumming inside me.

I helped them get the old patches off and the new ones on.

It felt so right, back then and it still does, even now. Fucking, that is, but not making love with my beautiful Casimir. Oh, my dear, I NEVER put on a patch to make love to you. Oh, I was tempted, but I didn't.

But you weren't there and I was, so I fucked and fucked and fucked. I wore the guys out, every day.

The guys introduced me to their old Dad, who was pretty sick, coughing a lot, but was still an old Texas horn dog. His wife was a Bible-pounding, demented and screaming old woman, whom I saw just once, as she called me a Satanic whore. I suppose she had a point, as I was naked and showing liquid sex out my cunt when the guys took me in to see her.

After I fucked all the guys four more times, my blood boiling with screaming lust, they were all asleep, exhausted from taking care of their nympho fuck-doll. But I was super-awake. I went back to visit with the old man and, wonder of wonders, he got hard and he fucked me 3 more times. Bareback, no latex condom for him. Two in the cunt and once in the ass, cumming a large amount of spunk each time. He was so large I bled when he fucked me up my ass, cumming deep into my body, our fluids mingling together. He was just as big as his young sons, so it seemed that this family had a genetic tendency to have big cocks.

I called my loving husband each night, to let him know the continuing lie that I was still at the conference. Supposedly at the end of the conference, I lied again about going out with the women friends I'd made there, getting too buzzed to drive home. Then I had to cover for the fact that I was at a ranch in West Texas, so I had to lie about needing to get a new alternator for the car.

I told lie after lie after lie.

Calling home on my cell-phone, I told my husband that I loved him, while being flat on my back, double-penetrated again, with two more guys squirting semen on my tits and face. After the call, we all laughed and laughed about how I was fooling you and how you were their cuckold.

The guys flew me back to Waco and drove me back to the motel, where they gave me one last four-way fuck and started me back toward home.

Once I was alone, I thought about what I'd done, but the guilt never came on strong. Four fucks per lover, 4 times per day was 16 deep penetration fucks each and every day, for 5 days. Three more fucks from the old man.

I'd been had sexually 83 times in one brief week! That's not counting the tit feels and the fingering of my hungry clit and cunt.

I loved it. I wanted it to happen again. I wanted to put on the sexy-juice skin patches, then fuck and fuck and fuck, cumming over and over, forever.

On the drive home, I started to prepare and rehearse my list of excuses, for when my husband found out by looking at my guilty face. But, when I got there, you were really glad to see me, literally dragging me into the bedroom, stripping me bare and then making powerful love to me three times before we fell asleep.

I made up another lie about having a vaginal infection, so you had to use condoms, but that was a minor problem. I always cleaned up carefully after their fucks, so you never had 'sloppy-seconds' directly. But, of course, you always came in second to all their attentions.

So, that first week, I made love with my husband 5 times in 7 days. But I remembered I'd fucked 4 young, strong men with huge dicks, over 80 times in a week. What to do?

So I lied to my Casimir. I lied and lied. After a couple of weeks, I lied about the lies I lied about. I planned each move and story ahead of time, rehearsing until I was letter perfect. I took time off from work. After a little while, I resigned from my job. The guys made up the money difference, with deposits directly to my bank's debit card.

You never caught on, but why should you have known, because I was planning so carefully, so precisely accurate. I started giving you more sex at home, to make up for all the adulterous fucking I was doing.

Oh, my Cas, I'm so sorry that I picked little fights with you, but I was so tense when I was with you, thinking I'd slip up and give you a hint of what was going on.

You, Casimir, my loving husband, never knew, because you never thought to check up on my stories. As far as you knew, I was going to work each day, but having to stay late pretty often. Actually, the guys were flying into town and having me as often as they could get their cocks up, there at the motel at the edge of town, where they'd reserved a suite of rooms.

I'd leave home with a goodbye kiss from my husband, then go to the motel. They'd give me a skin patch and I'd apply it. A few minutes later, my blood would begin to boil from lust. I'd strip, dance, expose myself, get photographed and video-recorded, sucking and fucking. Sleeping and eating.

They were all horn dogs, just like their Dad. We posted my pics and videos to the internet and I didn't care. Swimming in the motel pool, wearing only bikini bottoms or nude, if we were the only ones there. Lounging in the hot tub, naked and being felt up constantly. Driving out and fucking in the scrub forest around town. Then sucking and fucking again.

Fucking in the airplane, for more Mile-High fun.

I went to other 'conferences' as you remember. Actually, I was at the ranch or at swing clubs in Dallas, fucking other strangers with my guys. They also stated to 'lend' me out to some of their business contacts. I fucked everybody, orgasmed constantly. I reveled in all the evil, wicked sex.

I was an orgasm junkie.

At 'quitting time,' from my former job, I'd douche, shower again, dry my hair, and go home to my loving Casimir, where, as often as we could, we made long, careful love, as you penetrated my aching body with your condom-covered beautiful 7" cock, maybe twice a night.

Two weeks into all this sex, the guys got a shock when their Dad shot and killed their demented, constantly-shrieking Mom, then killed himself with the same .45 caliber revolver. I had to go without their fucking sex for 3 whole days. Because it was a murder-suicide, there had to be official involvement and an autopsy, which reveled that both the wife and the old man husband were both not only HIV positive, but had active, near-terminal cases of AIDS.

We all got tested immediately, but the expedited tests came back negative. I was clean. So were they. Or so it seemed to them. It never occurred to them to get tested again, until it was far too late.

But then a few weeks later, I got sick with what I thought was the flu, which lasted a week and again, had to stop having fucking sex with the guys, as well as with my loving husband Casimir. As soon as I was well, though, I got tested again and discovered to my horror that I was HIV positive.

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers
12