Lottery Price Pt. 01

Story Info
She won on lottery but real reward is yet to come.
1.9k words
3.56
18.5k
12
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane called me and told that she got the first price at company lottery - a whole week in the apartment in one of the best SPA in the country. I asked my boss for free days and we confirmed dates to the agency. On a D-day, I heard she beeped, took my stuff and went downstairs.

When I got down I saw she is not alone in a car. Her twin sister Rosie was sitting on a back seat. Both noticed I was a kind of mad as I expected to be alone with Jane for a whole week. We were together yesterday but for past weeks we did not spend so much time together as we would like to.

"She finally left that idiot she was dating so I took her with us to make it a little easier for her!" said Jane and looked me with her beautiful dark eyes.

"Finally you made that move, but why I need to suffer now?" I said in half joke.

The fact is I had nothing against Rosie join us. The two of us had some common history - we spent some nights together before I start dating Jane. It was more the matter of situation, exploring and pure sex than some true love. They still look the same to me when they dress and make up the same. Today it was nothing different, they were dressed the same and also had a very similar hair cut.

Sometimes we made I joke about how I knew which one I'm in bed with and to be honest I was not sure every time neither.

Jane drove the next almost two hours with just one stop for coffee and toilet. Temperature rise and girls changed the outfit to more comfortable for them but less for me. Hot pants on both of them (same model and colour again) made me sit a little harder.

We arrived at a SPA and check in. The apartment was actually a small, two bedroom house with a decent kitchen and living room in one room and a bathroom with a big shower.

Girls said they will unpack and I should prepare all for going to pool and a good half hour later we were at the pool. Too much people all around for my taste, mostly either old people or families with kids but it was o.k. as I was with Jane all the time and that was the only thing that matters.

Girls had same swim dress as I expected. Damn, I could easy change between them. We enjoyed in water in a small boat on the river around pools. Jane and I kissed all time and I could not overlook that Rosie watches us. To play with her a little, I put my hand between Jane's legs under swim dress and watch her reaction. She looked me directly in my eyes and put her hand between her legs.

"Nice seems that week will be interesting!" Crossed my mind when I kiss Jane again and play with her clit same time. We played like that for some time.

"I'm all wet and need to cool down!" She said with a smile and start to move to end of the pool.

Ice cream cools us down and as we had enough of water we returned to the house. Rosie went to her room to prepare for going out for dinner.

"I'll take shower and you can go to the shop and buy us some wine meanwhile!" Jane said to me and start to undress.

I went to a very closely shop and a short time later I get back to a house. I heard water from the shower and decided to join Jane. I enter the shower. The light was pure and a moment later I saw one of the best pictures in my life.

Jane was taking shower but she was not alone, she was with Rosie. Girls were covered with foam and kissing each other. Both I and my dick liked that view. I undress as fast as possible, moved closer and finally step into the shower. They turned to me and start kissing and touching mine body.

Wet from water and covered with foam I did not know which one is Linda and which one is Rosie. I looked down to both girls pussy as I knew Jane have hairs trimmed to a heart shape. But both pussies were totally hairless. The shame on me but I could not define for sure which one is which. And I did not even care about.

I kissed one and then the other. Touched one and then the other, touched one's pussy and then the others. Heavens. We did not talk just enjoying in touches and kisses. Girls took soap and start to wash me. They just moved my arms and I was whole soft doing everything. One washed my back and my butt while the other travel over my chests to my hard dick and start to wash it.

That was not a washing as she starts to move her hands. The other sister kept kissing me while I played with her clit and pussy.

"Girls I'm in heaven!" I said when one of them took it in her mouth and suck and lick it like a pro.

"Yes, do that! Suck that cock! Suck it until I will not finish!"

Just before I could really finish she stopped and stand up. I thought she wants me to give her my dick and try to set myself in position but she put her hand on my head and pushed me down on my knees. I knew she wants me to lick her.

So I did. Girls were kissing and played with each other while I licked and played switching between both girls.

They have not spoken a word, only murmured from pleasure. They knew that I found out which is which if they would say anything. Both were the same, not just visually but also same hot, tight and horny. I knew Jane likes when I play with her ass but for Rosie, I was not sure, I think she does not. I decided to use that to check and see how they would react.

I licked one first and finger fucked her pussy while my other hand's finger rounded around her ass. I pressed a little and she accepted my finger with no problem. I kept finger fucking her pussy, lick her clit and same time fucks her ass. She was enjoying and used her hand to finger fuck sister. Her breathing becomes very intensive and she starts to squeeze legs I speed up and a few moments later she screamed.

"Yeaaaaaaaaa!!"

Her sister gave her a kiss to make her stop screaming while I hold her to prevent her to fall during orgasm. She set on the shower floor for rest while her sister already grabbed my head and push it between her legs.

I did like I did before. Licked clit and finger fucked both pussy and ass. Damn, she enjoyed the same and I still don't know which one is Jane. She repositions herself to give me better access and I licked like crazy. I felt hands on my balls and my dick from behind.

She starts to jerk off a dick. Soon she moved in front of me, laid on the shower floor and start to suck my dick.

"Come on girl, I'm at the end, I'll explode! Do that to me!"

I kept licking and fucking her sister pussy and ass. The pure girl could not hold anymore and neither was I. I felt how my dick started to pulse and how her body shake from the orgasm that flew through her body.

"Yeaaaaaaaaa!!" She repeated the same sounds like her sister.

"Are you serious?" Crossed my mind?

While I hold sisters head with my dick deep in her mouth and finish strong as rarely before.

We all sit on the floor and they kissed. I watched them and I figure out that they planned that together. And for a moment I really feel a shame not knowing which girl is the one I love, the one I fuck with so much pleasure.

Girls did not give me too much time to relax. Without saying anything they stud-up and took my arms. They led me to Rosie's room.

One left the room and returned with glasses and wine I bought. I opened a bottle and fill glasses to the top. I needed that.

Girls set on a bed positioned exactly the same. Both had glass in right hand, both legs same wide open. They kissed and put other hands on each other's pussy.

I just watched them. Amazing view. Like there would be one girl in front of a mirror. They kissed one more time than the drink a little from glasses and put them down on the floor. I want to do the same but one girl raised a hand in a stop position. So I set there and watched.

When one took a double sided dildo I knew it will be something to see. I noticed Rosie's camera on a table and took it and start to take photos. Girls did not mind. They started with 69 positions playing with each other pussy, licking and finger fucking. They left dildo there alone, but not for long.

She took it and start to fuck her sister with it while still licking her clit. I walk around and toke millions of photos when she turned and showed me to join. I laid on my back with head between sister with dildo. The other one turned around so she could get in the 2nd end of the dildo. I hold it in the middle and moved it from one to another sister.

Out from one pussy into the other. I licked one and the other alternately.

Amazing voices they produced. I was hard, hard like a stone. The one that was my leg faced moved away and turned around. She set on it and start to move. Her sister also turned around and literally sit on my face. They were kissing and play with each other body while one rides my dick and other my tough.

We fucked like that until the girl that rode dick did not finish. I was still hard and turned her sister on her back. I centre her pussy and start to fuck her with no mercy.

"Yes, sweetie! Fuck me! Fuck my hot pussy!" She said and I recognised Jane.

I lift her hips and fucked her like crazy while Rosie came and kissed a little me and a little Jane.

"Faster! Harder! Yes, a little more, a little moooooooooore!!" She shouted all the time.

I knew she was close and few more pushes later she grabbed her sister in a kiss to prevent screaming. I continue to fuck for few more moments. I nailed her hard and as deep as I could when I finished and my dick exploded deep in her pussy.

She bites her sister lips during her finish and I said, "for few next days I'll know how to distinguish which one is which.

We all laugh as we knew that winning we all be remember for long.

We drink wine and I asked, "What now girls?"

They did not say anything just came closer to me and each kissed one cheek.