Lottery Price Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will!" I said and mad dance began.

So powerful sex I had never had. That small body was capable of so amazing things. We forgot on everybody else and just fucked. She was extremely flexible. When she was on her back she put her legs behind her head and offered me her pussy so I could enter deeper than ever.

"Fuck my both holes! I want to feel your dick everywhere!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I want that! God, I need that!"

I never fucked pussy after ass fucking but her ass was really good washed out.

"Ahh, fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass!"

And I did. I fucked her strong and deep. I saw Helen came closer when I fucked her ass. She kissed Li and gave me a dildo.

I hold it above mine and start to fuck same time her both holes.

"That how it would be if I would have two dicks!" crossed my mind and I speed up fucking.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fill my horny pussy! Fuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeee!!"

I fucked her with legs all the time behind her head as crazy. Helen that was there kept kissing her and played with her clitoris until she finally got her finish with dicks.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she screamed when I made the last strokes I needed to finish. I filled her ass with my sperm and I kept pushing and pushing. I just could not stop. Finally, I did stop and she left down her legs.

Her ass pulses made my sperm dripping from her ass. Beautiful view I saw earlier before that day and as the night was still young I knew it was not the last one.

12