Lottery Winner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,319 Followers

"I want to fuck you too," Jason said. "This afternoon wasn't enough for me. I don't think it was enough for you either. We have a key for one of the owner's suites. It would be very nice."

"Um, well."

"Gustav and I want to fuck you together—together. Both. I told you we have known each other for some time. We enjoy sharing men. You really have done double penetration before, haven't you?"

"Not for some time," Gene squeaked. "Not since my twenties." It suddenly occurred to him that what Jason had been whispering to him about doing doubles when they were stroking each other off on the pool lounge beds hadn't been random or purposeless.

"But you have done it before? You've mentioned how wild you were before you settled down with your Brad. Gustav is very athletic. He's very good too. We talked about you. We want to share you."

"Well, um."

* * * *

It wasn't so much that Gustav was showing his athleticism on the bed in Owner's Suite cabin 1510 at the other end of the tenth deck from Gene's cabin 1586 junior suite as that he put Gene in athletic positions. The threesome fuck started off with Gustav breaking Gene in. Even before they got to the bed, Gene was doing the splits on the desk, hands pressed into the mirror on the wall behind the desk, with Gustav standing behind him, holding Gene's waist, and stroking his passage with a hard cock.

"Ja, you can do it," Gustav was murmuring, and, surprisingly enough, Gene found he could.

Then it was something called the crab on the bed, with Gustav on his back and Gene stretched over him, facing the ceiling, propped up on the feet of his bent legs placed on either side of the East European's thighs and on his hands on either side of the aerialist's biceps, and Gustav, again holding his waist, pulling him up and down on his shaft. Jason, naked, sat in a chair facing the bed, watching and pulling on his cock for both of these positions.

Gene was riding the cock, Gustav on his back on the bed, his legs descending to the carpet at the foot of the bed, using the leverage of his feet to control the thrusts of his cock, while Gene sat on the cock, facing the foot of the bed, hands pressed into Gustav's knees, his passage rising and falling on the shaft. It was at this point that Jason pulled his chair over, took possession of Gene's bobbing cock with a hand and of Gene's mouth with his in possessive kisses.

Gustav turned Gene's body so that Gene was facing Gustav's head, and they moved into the main event. Gustav embraced Gene's chest, pulling the man down toward his chest and rolling Gene's pelvis up. Jason saddled up behind Gene and between Gustav's spread thighs, worked his cock inside Gene's passage above Gustav's buried shaft, and, to the tune of Gene's gasps, moans, and heavy breathing, the two men fucked Gene together. Gene's mind raced back to when he was in his early twenties, in the Navy, and doing doubles left and right—there were techniques for being open and staying open. He pulled these up to the surface and he found that he could take it. And he did take it.

Later, after Gustav had left them on the bed, showered, and was gone, Gene lay there with glazed eyes, still moaning softly and trying not to think about anything. Jason was lying beside him, on his back. Gene was turned on his side, facing away from Jason. The older man turned on his side toward Gene and pulled Gene's body into his. Gene shuddered and gave a little sob, which Jason didn't comment on. Instead, he kissed Gene on the back of his neck, placed a hand on one of Gene's breasts and stroked his nipple, and slowly invaded Gene's passage with his cock. He continued kissing Gene on the neck and slow fucking him.

"That was special," he whispered in Gene's ear. When Gene didn't answer, Jason repeated, "That was very special."

"It . . . it was overwhelming," Gene responded in a low voice.

"You don't want to do it again?"

"No. I'm too old for that now."

"Truth be known, so am I, but you are just too delicious not to have given it a go."

"I suppose."

"And me. What I'm doing now. Do you want me to stop?"

"No," Gene said with a low sob. "I don't want you to stop."

So he didn't.

* * * *

For the rest of the voyage, Jason and Gene were pretty much inseparable. This was to the chagrin of Julio and some other young men who had designs on Gene's lottery winnings, but, in the face of Jason's strength and command, they gave up.

Heeding Gene's reaction to the threesome, Jason didn't suggest any more of those. Rather, he saw to it that the two of them made love, not just randy sex. They cuddled and kissed, and prepared each other, so that when the long slide inside Gene came, he was open and begging for it—and it was slow and easy until they were both overcome by passion and giving as much as they were taking—and coming together.

The ship made one stop during the cruise, with one land excursion, Mexico's Puerto Costa Maya. The two men went together on the shore excursion to Mayan ruins, and they acted just like young, love struck, randy young men by finding a little-traveled path to the back of a Mayan pyramid, where Jason backed Gene up against a wall and Gene climbed the other man's hips with his legs and locked his hands behind Jason's neck, while the older man opened their flies and frotted their cocks. Taking on risk like youngsters, Gene stripped off his shorts and briefs, and Jason fucked him against the wall. They came to meet the other's release, giggling, and acting thirty years younger. The other young men on the excursion weren't fooled.

On the last day of the cruise as they neared the home port of Key West, the two men were sitting, facing each other, in the bathtub in Gene's junior suite. Jason had already frotted their cocks and stroked them, with Gene's hand on top of his, to a mutual ejaculation. They were paying no heed to the cloudiness of the water that they'd both participated in causing. They were drinking champagne that Jason had ordered to celebrate their homecoming, although he said he wished he could say it was celebrating something else.

Gene dared not hope what that was, and it certainly couldn't be with his living this lie.

"I have a confession to make," he said, his face taking a serious cast.

"You're not really from Baltimore," Jason quipped. His face hadn't turn serious.

"Yes, I'm afraid I am."

"Well, Baltimore is a good place to be from," Jason said, "but I pity you if you actually have to live there."

"It's worse than that," Gene said. "I'm not rich. I did have lottery winnings—$6,000. I decided to spend it all on this trip."

Jason contemplated that for a moment and said, "But you have some left, don't you? Haven't I saved you from spending it all on young male whores?"

"Yes, there's that," Gene said. "But a lot of it went to this cabin. I'm a telephone lineman. Nothing rich there."

"No, but that accounts for the flexibility and tone of your body at your age. I was wondering how you could manage all of the those positions Gustav put you in that first night."

"Not very well, I'm afraid," Gene said. "My body ached for two days. I'm glad you were gentle with me. What you did wasn't fucking, it was lovemaking. I thank you for that."

"If you have a cabin admission, so do I," Jason said.

"Oh?"

"That suite we were in. I didn't lie. I said that Gustav and I had access to it. But that's because it's my suite. And I'm the sponsor of this cruise. I told you I came on this cruise to seduce and fuck young men—and that's true. And before you object, you are a younger man than I am, so you count. But what I didn't say was that I came on this cruise because I am lonely and I hoped to find someone to be with. In addition to all of the other attractions I found in you, I thought that you similarly were lonely. We'd both recently lost long-term significant others."

"I hadn't thought about that much," Gene said, "but I think I was just avoiding thinking about it. But I guess it's true."

"One last confession and then I'm all out of secrets," Jason said. "When you said I looked like the movie actor Jock Kelso, and I side stepped that, I did so because I am Jock Kelso. I certainly don't admit that up front with a man I'm planning to seduce, though. I think you've found that having money isn't the most trustworthy way to shop for a mate. Jason Hurlock is my real name."

"Shopping for a mate?" Gene asked, brushing aside the other matter.

"Yes. Do you think we might get rid of the feeling of loneliness together? Can you bear not to live in Baltimore anymore or to climb telephone poles? I live in Key West—in a house much too big for one. I put this whole cruise together as a shopping spree. Can you be the treasure I found?"

"What do you think?" Gene said, as he splashed water in moving to Jason's side of the tub. "Can I say I feel like I've won the lottery?"

KeithD
KeithD
1,319 Followers
12