Lottie and Tom Ch. 03

Story Info
Lottie and Tom consummate their relationship at last.
11.9k words
4.78
21.9k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugo_S
Hugo_S
211 Followers

I would just like to say a massive thanks to you, the reader, for staying with this story through the first two instalments to this, the final part. For those of you who have stumbled upon this, it follows on from Lottie and Tom: Part 1 & Lottie and Tom: Part 2. For completion I suggest you read those before this. All characters are 18 or over. As always, I welcome your comments and please, enjoy.

*****

Chapter 1:

The 'fasten seatbelts' sign turned off above us and I unbuckled mine immediately before turning to my best friend and now girlfriend, Lottie, who was sat in the window seat next to me. We had been extremely lucky on our flight to Barbados - although there were three seats in a row, the one next to me was empty and so we had a fair degree of privacy as we flew.

"I love flying." Lottie said wistfully as she stared out of the window at the clouds and land below us. "I often forget just how beautiful the world is, but from up here you can see everything." I reached over and took her hand in mine, causing her to look away from the window and at me instead. She smiled and those emerald green eyes lit up. Her long red hair was up in a ponytail, she wore a tatty old grey jumper and she was not wearing any make up but just the sight of her took my breath away.

"What?" She asked coyly after a moment.

I shook my head. "Nothing, I just remembered how lucky I am is all."

She hit me on the arm. "Shut up! I'm the lucky one!" Then she leant in and kissed me. Her lips were soft and tasted of strawberries and I inhaled her scent as our lips moulded together.

I pulled away slightly and rested my forehead against hers. "I love you." I said quietly.

"I love you too." She whispered with a smile. "Did you remember to pack condoms?"

"Yes." I said in a hushed voice, knowing full well that my parents and her mum were just two rows in front of us. "There is an entire box hidden in my suitcase and three more tucked away in my rucksack just in case."

"Good thinking!" Lottie eyed me seriously. "It would be just our luck that your suitcase would get lost so we couldn't... you know... have sex." She mouthed the last word rather than saying it aloud. "I'm getting so nervous and excited. It's so weird to think that we're only gonna be virgins for a few more hours."

I chuckled but then turned serious as I spoke - Our eyes inches apart, "You know we don't have to do it if you don't want to. The last thing I want to do is force you into anything."

"Are you kidding?" Lottie said, straightening up in her seat and fixing me determinedly with those emerald eyes. "Not many people are lucky enough to lose their virginity to their best friend. I have never been so sure of anything in all my life! You are the love of my life Tom and if I get my way you will be the only person I ever sleep with and I want that to start being a regular occurrence as soon as possible. I will jump you if you leave me waiting too long!"

"Okay." I laughed, "I just wanted to make sure."

The on-board entertainment turned on and we snuggled up together and lapsed into silence. Our flight lasted a little under 9 hours and we both fell asleep after watching the first film on the screens in front of us. It was some rom-com - I couldn't tell you what happened if you asked me but Lottie seemed to enjoy it. When we landed, check in and baggage claim was a ball ache so it was another hour and a half before we finally got to our hotel.

Lottie and I were thrilled and surprised in equal measure to find our parents had booked a room for us to share and once we'd both been given the 'we trust you not to get up to anything you shouldn't be' talk, they left us to unpack and get settled in for the night, telling us to meet them for breakfast at 8am tomorrow morning so not be too late going to bed. Lottie flopped onto a double bed - of which there were two, our parents hadn't been that trusting, we had a twin room - and let out a deep, contented sigh. "Oh this place is perfect!"

I smiled over at her from the balcony. I had been looking out at the view - and it was a good one. White sandy beach stretching out for 100's of metres either way and the Caribbean Sea and its crystal blue waters continuing to the horizon and beyond. It was like paradise.

Then there was our room. It was massive. The door from the hallway opened into a small walkway with a large en suite on the left, then continuing through to the main room. The beds were king-size with Egyptian cotton, there was a plasma TV on the wall and then two big double doors opened onto the balcony which was large enough to house an iron table and three comfortable looking chairs. There were also 2 large wardrobes, two bedside cabinets, a sofa and a desk complete with a mirror and stool for someone to get ready at.

Lottie stretched out. She had her eyes closed and was wearing her pyjamas. I say pyjamas but that's not strictly true, it was actually a black Ed Sheeran T-shirt she had bought at a gig a few years ago and a pair of baggy pink shorts that fell to just above her knee. She made no effort whatsoever but to me she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I crossed the room and fell onto the bed beside her. Despite sleeping on the plane I was shattered. Barbados is 5 hours behind Britain and my phone, which was still on British time, had shown 02:34 when I last checked it - and that was a good 15 minutes ago.

"I'm so tired." Lottie mumbled with her eyes closed. "What time is it?"

"In London or here?"

"Either."

"It must almost be 3 in the morning in London which means it's about 10pm here." I said, staring at her.

She rolled over sideways towards me and lifted her head up to allow my arm to slide underneath. I then wrapped my other arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. She rested one leg over my thigh so that the entire length of our bodies were pressed together. If we hadn't been so tired, this moment would have been a perfect start to the activities we had planned. She opened her eyes and gazed at me. Her long red hair fell around her face and over her top but she was either too exhausted or lazy to move it.

"That's an acceptable time to go to bed, right?" She asked hopefully.

I nodded. "Yeah, definitely! But we've still got to clean our teeth and mouthwash."

"I know." Lottie sighed regretfully, she looked down at my chest - it was bare as I was only wearing my pyjama shorts. Her eyes roamed across it then flicked back up to my face and she smiled. "Hmm, this is nice." I nodded and smiled back at her lovingly, taking in all the tiny imperfect perfections of her face. Her brow furrowed and she looked away, then back at me. It happened so fast that if I hadn't been studying her, I would have missed it.

I frowned, "What's up, babe?"

She pulled a face and dropped her gaze, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I tucked my free hand under her black T-shirt and tickled my fingers gently up and down her back.

"For being too tired for... sex." The way she paused before saying it was so cute.

"Charlotte!" I used her full name, something I very rarely do and so she knew I meant business. I took my hand away from our under her top and held her hand, winding my fingers through hers reassuringly. "I didn't expect us to have sex the moment we hit the hotel bedroom. I don't care if we wait until the very last night - Hell, I don't care if we don't have sex at all while we're here!" I held those uncertain emerald eyes with my gaze, trying to convey just how much she meant to me. "In my eyes, I am on holiday with my best friend. The fact she lets me see her naked and sleep in the same bed with her is just a bonus."

Lottie pulled an embarrassed grin and I planted a soft kiss on her nose and then on her lips. "Look, I love you." I said after pulling away to look her in the eye again, "so instead of planning and worrying about if and when it will happen, why don't we just enjoy ourselves here? If what we do leads to sex then great, if not then we'll just have our first time somewhere else. Regardless of where we are, so long as it is with you, my first time is still going to be special."

Her eyes danced in front of me for a second as she took in my words then she kissed me passionately on the lips, shaping her lips to mine and holding onto me tight. We then shared a series of softer, gentler kisses before she finally sighed. "How do you do it?" Lottie asked quietly after a moment, "How do you know exactly the right thing to say?"

I shrugged, "I don't. Not when I'm talking to you. I just say what I'm feeling."

"So how do you feel now?"

"Like it's time we brush our teeth and go to sleep." I yawned.

"Okay." She laughed, "Sounds good to me."

Chapter 2:

I awoke first. We were spooning with my left arm underneath Lottie's head and my right draped over her T-shirt, holding her tightly to me with our legs entwined. I stayed like this for a few minutes before my bladder suddenly felt like it was going to burst. I carefully disentangled myself from Lottie then silently left the bed and dashed to the bathroom to relieve myself.

I decided to mouthwash as well after I washed my hands - just to get rid of that morning breath rankness. I crept back into the main room and looked at the alarm clock on Lottie's side of the bed. 06:45. We still had over an hour before we were supposed to meet our parents downstairs for breakfast. I slid back into bed as silently as I could but clearly my efforts were not quite good enough as Lottie groaned and rolled over onto her back and rubbed her eyes.

"Where'd you go?" She grunted sleepily.

"Toilet." I muttered, curling up next to her.

She nodded, still with her eyes closed. "What time is it?"

"Quarter to 7. We've got a while before we need to think about getting up for breakfast."

She smiled at this news. "Good." I leaned over on one arm and planted a good morning kiss on her lips. "Urgh!" Lottie opened her eyes, blinked and scowled up at me. "Now I have to go and mouthwash! You're such a dick!" She said jokily, grinning at me.

I rolled onto my back and she got up and walked to the bathroom. My eyes were glued to her shapely legs and ass the entire way. She was gone maybe 5 minutes and looked much more awake when she reappeared at the doorway. She had brushed her long red hair, her eyes looked brighter and she crooked one leg as she leant against the doorframe. Once again, she was in my eyes, utterly perfect.

"Come back to bed!" I demanded as I patted the empty space where she had been sleeping.

Lottie grinned and skipped over to the bed before diving under the covers to join me again. She snuggled up to me and lay on her back as I lounged on my side with my head propped up by one elbow. "You can kiss me now." She smiled a toothy smile. "I've not got bad breath anymore."

I rolled my eyes but planted a kiss on her anyway, "you didn't have bad breath to begin with."

"Yeah, well I had to be sure." She said quickly. "Anyway..." Her eyes roamed around the room before resting on me again and she bit her lip seductively. "So... we're both awake... and we have some time to kill..." She was waiting for me to bite. I didn't, so she went further. She brought her hand up and traced a finger up the middle of my chest, "and I haven't seen you naked in two days..."

"Take your top off!" I growled at her.

"Eek!" Was the response I got and she quickly pulled her top up and off, throwing it outside the bed covers and onto the floor. She now lay topless below me and her pert creamy boobs rose and fell with her breathing. My right hand flew to her left breast as if attracted magnetically and I groped and massaged her fleshy orb, feeling her nipple harden under my palm. I bent down and kissed her mouth passionately then flicked my tongue across her lips. She opened them and our tongues duelled together as we explored each other orally.

Breaking it off after a good minute or two of this, I kissed her chin, then her neck, then her navel and continued to plant kisses all down over her collar bone and down over her entire breast before coming into contact with her nipple. I rested the gentlest of little kisses all around her areola until her nipple stood out hard and erect. Lottie sighed along quietly as I did this but once I kissed her nipple and I sucked it into my mouth, her breathing changed.

"Hmmmm!" She moaned out lowly in delight, bringing a hand up to hold my head in place. "God, I love it when you suck on my nipples!"

I couldn't help but smile a little as I gently grazed her nipple with my teeth before licking it with my tongue and coating it in my saliva. I lifted up, releasing her boob and exposing it to the cool morning air again and her breath caught in her mouth as I kissed my way over to her other breast. I did roughly similar movements like before in that I kissed all around her areola then took her nipple into my mouth, sucking and toying with it as she mewled out contentedly beneath me.

I let go and moved up to kiss her lips again and her hands shot down to my shorts. "Mmm!" She said urgently through our kisses, "you should be naked!"

"So should you!" I retorted and we broke apart, rapidly taking off our shorts before tossing them in the same direction that Lottie's Ed Sheeran T-shirt had gone in a few minutes previous. I wound my arms around her now naked body and kissed her again before marvelling at how lucky I was. My cock was already hard but then that was no longer a surprise to me - once Lottie took her clothes off there was really only one way that it would go down again. I shook my head, taking a moment to take in her beauty. "How the fuck did I get you?" I muttered more to myself than to her.

"That's a question I ask myself every day." Lottie smiled up at me. Then my train of thought ruptured as I felt her hand grasp hold of my hard shaft and she smirked at me. "Hello! Someone's ready to play!

I shifted my position slightly to allow her better access to my crotch then traced my hand down over her breasts, over her flat stomach and onto her perfectly shaven pubic region. She kept herself flawlessly smooth down here and it drove me crazy with lust every time I touched the soft, gentle skin above her pussy. Talking of which, I let my fingers glide down the last few inches until I came into contact with her beautiful puffy pink pussy. I slid a finger daintily down between her lips and found her soaking wet.

Lottie closed her eyes, took a deep breath and bit her lower lip sexily as she lay back and enjoyed the feeling of my finger gently tracing up and down between her labia, all the while slowly stroking my cock with her hand.

I changed tact. As my finger was about to slide down her slit again I pressed harder and allowed two fingers to part her lips and brush over her clit. Her reaction was immediate. "Nnnngh! Fuck!" Lottie moaned softly as her whole body shivered in bliss at my actions and I grinned and bent my head down to kiss her.

At my touch, her eyes shot open and she doubled her efforts on my cock, no longer stroking it half-heartedly but moving her hand more forcefully and deliberately brushing the head as she came up. "Let's make each other cum at the same time." She grinned open mouthed up at me.

Well, I was game for that if she was so as our mouths met again, opening so our tongues could play together, I gently pushed her thighs wider and brought my hand back to her juicy, wet pussy - this time focusing my actions on her clit. Lottie moaned into my mouth in appreciation and brought her other hand up to my cock, stroking it now with both hands wrapped around my shaft. It felt amazing but I concentrated on my fingers working Lottie's sex.

I stopped rubbing her clit and allowed my hand to move in a wide circle so that I slowly rubbed her entire pussy - clit, labia, hymen, perineum, the lot! She started moving her hips slowly in time with my hand so that I was in essence massaging her entire pussy with my motions. Finally she broke off our kiss and looked up at me with those beautiful emerald eyes. There was a maelstrom of emotions in that gaze; lust, joy, excitement, pleasure and nervousness but above all else was love.

"Please stick your fingers inside me, Tom." She whispered with a shudder.

Her wish was my command and I lined up my index and middle finger and slowly, very slowly, pushed them inside. Immediately, her eyes rolled back in their sockets and her lids shut as she let out a long low moan of pleasure, her mouth falling open into a very sexy little O. Her movements on my cock had temporarily stopped but I didn't mind, I was all about pleasing her. Although it always felt amazing when she made me cum, I got ten times the satisfaction from making her orgasm.

My fingers slid in further, right up to the third knuckle and her body tensed beneath me as her vaginal muscles clamped around my digits. For a brief moment I thought I had made her cum just by entering her but it was just a smaller pleasurable wave rather than the tsunami I would soon subject her to. I pressed my lips to hers again as I slowly withdrew my fingers before plunging them back in - starting off the process of finger fucking her.

She whimpered and whined beneath me but kissed back as her arms flew around my torso and she held onto my back. "Lottie," I said, moving my head back just far enough that I could gaze at her face. I waited until she opened her eyes. "I want you to kiss me when you start to cum." I said softly.

"Okay!" She replied breathlessly and closed her eyes again, focusing on my fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy. It didn't take too long for me to take her to the brink of cumming, she was already meeting the thrusts of my fingers with her hips each time I pushed into her and those actions were becoming more and more frenzied with each passing movement. I bent my head down to her breast and sucked her nipple into my mouth. Her eyes were closed and so she had no warning. "Oh fuck!" She cried out loudly, gripping my back harder with her hands and digging her nails in. Something she swore she always did subconsciously but was becoming more and more of a regular thing - not that I minded.

I suckled on her nipple with abandon, clamping my lips down on it and flicking my tongue over it in every way I could think of whilst not letting up on my unrelenting assault of her pussy. Her hips bounced off my hand once, twice, a third time and then she froze.

"Oh fuck - fuck - fuck! I'm cumming, Tom!" Her hands shot to my head and I let go of her nipple as she guided me to her mouth and crushed it against my own. "Mhmmmmm!" She moaned frantically against me as I plunged my fingers inside one final time and wiggled them around instead, bringing my thumb up to massage her clit. I flicked my tongue across her lips and as soon as they opened I thrust my tongue inside as she moaned around it in a voice that I was scared would be audible to the whole hotel.

She moaned into my mouth constantly as she climaxed then once she started to come back down to earth, I pulled my fingers out and rubbed her pussy lips gently, watching her revel in post-orgasmic bliss. She looked like a red headed angel.

"Oh my gosh!" She said breathlessly at last. "That felt far too good."

"Now you know just how talented I am." I joked

She opened her eyes and grinned at me as she still came down from her climax. "I've always known just how talented you are."

I chuckled and brought my hand up to her face. "You are so beautiful - especially so when you cum."

Lottie smiled coyly at me then her eyes opened wide. "Hey! It's your turn now. Get on top of me."

"Huh?"

"Straddle my stomach." Lottie commanded, smiling up mischievously to me. "You'll see why soon enough."

Hugo_S
Hugo_S
211 Followers