Lottie, the Shy, Chubby Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rocked together for a long time, and it never got boring. I never altered pace, and we just kissed and held each other while I rolled my hips, easing my cock in and out of her two or three inches a time.

Amazingly, I felt my climax building. I leaned in to whisper in her ear "I'm near Lottie, where do you want me to cum?" then lifted my head to gaze down at her. She paused then whimpered "Cum inside me, I want it inside me."

I flushed with excitement. "Are you safe?" I asked.

She shook her head. "But don't worry, I'll go to the chemist tomorrow. Don't pull out, I want to feel you cumming while you're inside me."

I gazed into her eyes as for the second time that night my balls began spasming with intense pleasure and Lottie's eyes widened as she felt the warmth of my ejaculation flooding her womb. Her jaw fell slack as she gazed at me, groaning with me as I climaxed deep inside this shy, fat girl.

My orgasm finished its wash over my body and I flopped exhaustedly onto Lottie who wrapped her legs around mine and with surprising skill began using her vaginal muscles to milk my slowly slacking penis inside her. We held each other tenderly like this for a long time, my cock staying semi erect inside her, plugging it preventing my sperm from leaking out of her vagina. Her every breath was a satisfied sigh.

"I can feel your sperm inside me." she breathed. "It's so warm, oozing up into my belly."

I lifted my head, gazing down at her. The way she looked back at me was so sweet, she was so girly and wide-eyed. I knew then that when I was all grown up and was ready for a relationship, this is what I would want to it be like. I felt sad that I would unlikely see Lottie again after my training course ended.

"Don't worry," she grinned "I'm not ready to be a mum yet, I just wanted to feel you cum while you were inside me. I made my other boyfriends pull out but I didn't want you to."

I smiled back. "I'm glad, nothing beats holding a girl in your arms while you ejaculate inside her."

Lottie bit her lip and grinned. "I feel really full." she giggled, tightening her legs around me. "And you're still hard."

"Only half." I said and gently kissed her, sucking her bottom lip.

We lay in this position cuddling and talking for another hour or so, my semi erect cock inside her the whole time, before finally tiredness caught up to us and we rolled onto our sides to sleep, her hooking her leg over my hip with her chubby tits squashed against my chest. We kissed gently as we fell asleep.

The next morning we made love again, then again in my en suite shower before I walked her to the foyer to catch her taxi home. We had exchanged numbers, I wanted to keep in contact with her. As we walked together, I noticed that she wasn't the same girl I had met the night before, this girl was beaming with confidence. We kissed one last tender time before she climbed into her taxi and she shed a tear as she left. I have to admit my chest hurt watching her leave.

We kept in touch, talking on the phone, playing games together over the internet, and we wordlessly agreed that we would see each other again. I was ten years her senior, so I didn't really consider the possibility of anything serious, but we had a connection I couldn't deny. I don't think she ever found out that I had fucked Sarah that same night, but she did tell me she fell pregnant soon after the wedding.

*****

Hope you enjoyed the story!

As a writer feedback means a hell of a lot to me and helps me grow and write better stories, so please comment if you feel the need!

If Lottie proves popular I may very well catch up with her some other time!

12