Lotus Bloom

Story Info
Man meets T-girl and enjoys his first sexual experience.
4.5k words
4.28
20k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first dinner date with a T-Girl

After stopping in front of your house, I waited a moment in the car and took a deep breath, trying to decide whether the pounding in my chest was from anticipation or fear. Fear caused me to pause most because I was not sure what there was "to fear." This was, after all, just a first date.

Maybe that was it... A first date with a beautiful blonde, albeit, one that I had only seen in pictures sent to me via e-mail and on her web site. For months, we had corresponded about many things, but this was the "real" thing, i.e. meeting her in person. Who knows, the likenesses may not be representative, or maybe, the person writing the e-mails was not the person with the anticipated personality.

Could it be fear of the unknown? We - my minds eye, subconscious and conscious being - were about to see the differences between electrons and reality. At worst, I thought, while walking toward the house, was that this would be an interesting dinner discussing the merits of one race car builder and their philosophy versus the other.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed the notions and emotions out of the front of my mind; got out of the car and headed to the front porch. Summer was definitely in the air because the scent of freshly mown grass filled my nostrils. Through the bug and bird noises, I could hear the chimes of the doorbell.

After what seemed to be an eternity, but was probably only a few seconds, the door swung open and standing in front of me with a lovely smile was a modestly dressed woman with a lovely smile. "I'm Stephanie. You must be Stan. Come in for a moment, you're a bit early..." And then she was gone, but behind her, the faint smell of perfume lingered. It was lovely.

"Shall we?..." The soft, but definitely British voice came from behind me. It was feminine but had a harshness to it that I couldn't place. It was, I guess, a bit masculine. I turned to look and Stephanie was dressed in a light gray sweater and a red, mid-thigh length skirt that showed enough to indicate there were shapely, but well muscled legs underneath. The white pearls came down from her neck and bunched slightly between her breasts. They provided a nice accent to the gray sweater. There was nothing masculine about the vision in front of me.

But the smile is what lit up the room. Not that is was broad or large, but it was enlightening. It took a few seconds to notice the blond hair that cascaded down to Stephanie's shoulders.

Holding the door open, Stephanie smiled as she slid into the seat of the rental car but the jolt came not from the smile, but from her hand as she touched my forearm. On the way to the Italian restaurant, Stephanie's directions along unfamiliar roads dominated our conversation.

"I took the liberty of making a reservation. There's always a long wait and this way, we'll get a booth and we can talk and eat. You'll see why I picked this place when we get inside." I nodded sagely, but the fear resurfaced, not knowing what to expect.

True to what Stephanie said, there was a line. In fact, we had to wait, just to get in the door. A man standing in front of Stephanie backed up suddenly, pushing her into me. As she staggered back a bit on her two-inch heels, my hands instinctively caught her waist to help stop her from turning or breaking an ankle. A trip to the emergency room was not the way I wanted to spend the evening. Her right hand touched the top of mind and I felt the softness and warmth while it lingered much longer than needed, pressing gently on the top of mine.

Emboldened, I slid my both my hands forward so that they encircled her waist and her hand remained on mine, this time, gently caressing the back of my hand. Then, Stephanie leaned back and her smell, an intoxicating mix of her musk and perfume filled my head. I took a deep breath, loving every nuance. I moved forward so that the front of my body was touching Stephanie's back.

"You're perfume... I can't place it but it is lovely, what is it?"

"Tresor. Do you like it?"

"Yes, it fits you well." Not exactly the best phraseology, but the smile told me that Stephanie got the point.

Her purse, which was slung over her left shoulder, banged against my hip. "Looks like it'll be a few minutes before we even get to the maitre d' and then, it may be awhile before we get seated." She said this as she gained control of the swaying purse and then her left hand caressed the outside of my left thigh before joining the other gently resting on her stomach.

Neither of said anything for a few moments, and then Stephanie leaned her head back against my left shoulder, her hair brushing against my ear. I was frozen in place, loving the feel of her body pressing against mine while enjoying the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen.

"Stephanie... Ms. Grey..." It wasn't my voice. "I didn't see you. We have your table ready. I'm sorry to keep you waiting." I didn't realize I was with a regular known to the management. As she stepped forward, her hand grabbed mine and our fingers entwined. Again, the gentle squeeze as if to say, I want to do this.

We were led to a semi-circular booth in the corner. From our table, I could see a band stand where a musician played the piano accompanied by a woman playing the violin. "I confess. I asked for one of the booths along the wall. This way, we'll be able to see the band and still have some privacy to talk. The food is great and they don't rush you. We can, if you want, sit here all evening and after dinner, dance the night away." The fact that there was no chair on the other side of table also sent the pleasant message of "Who was seducing whom?"

Our hands rested comfortably on the bench between our thighs. I looked into her face and the smile was there. The menus were thick and heavy and the comprehensive wine list took two hands to rummage through.

"How about a lovely Chateau St. Emilion chardonnay to start with?"

"I prefer burgundy's or merlots."

"Can we compromise on an Aussie Shiraz?"

"Perfect."

With the wine, we ordered different salads and chatted, first about Lotus and the culture and then what it was like to tour with the Formula One circus. Stephanie described the crazy travel of a chassis engineer, the long brutal hours and the pressure to win almost suffocating. She said they all did put up with it because of love for the sport and the chance to play with "bleeding edge race car technology." Nothing was every really "right" on the cars. The drivers, some prima donnas, in their own right, were rarely happy with their own performance unless they won. There was always someone or something to blame in unless they were on the highest level of the podium.

Stephanie's hands often described how they did things on the car in preparation for testing and races, but then each time she paused, while we laughed about a humorous incident, I slid my hand into hers. She squeezed back and pressed her other hand over the two that were together.

The wine arrived and after nodding my approval of the taste of the Rosencrantz Shiraz, Stephanie changed the subject after the ritual clinking of glasses and toasting friendship and mutual health.

"I've always wanted to fly, but never could afford it. What's it like flying around a carrier?"

So I started talking about my Navy flying career and her face was intent on mine as she absorbed stories from a life and culture so different in many ways and yet so similar to that of Formula One. It is almost impossible to describe flying without moving both hands, so for the most part, my hands were waving in the air. Like F1, Naval Aviators are focused, dedicated people in an unforgiving and dangerous profession. And, again like F1, pilots are dependent on a team of support people who literally have their lives in their hands when they work on the airplane.

I stopped momentarily while the salads were placed on the table and my right hand caressed the outside of Stephanie's thigh. I could feel her thigh relax as I caressed her skirt. Movement of the cloth said her thighs separated slightly.

In silence, we sampled the salads. During this quiet moment, her left hand dropped below the table and brushed the inside of my thigh. At first, I thought it was an accident, but when it made the second pass, I smiled back and clasped my hand in hers. Payback!

Our conversation went back and forth between work and the years before our meeting. Despite what you can write in an e-mail, there was much to be said. And, it wasn't always conversation. There were pauses while we thought about what was being said and just enjoying the presence of the other person. Since it was well after dark by the time we finished our salads, the ambient light was gone and almost un-noticed, the waiter lit two candles on the table which highlighted the lovely features of Stephanie's face.

At the other end of the restaurant, the pianist, violin player and guitarist who played soft music that complimented the food. Every once in awhile, a couple would slowly move around the dance floor.

"While we're waiting, would you like to dance?"

"Not now." As she said it, Stephanie held my hand as if to say this wasn't a rejection, but she wasn't ready.

"No problem..." I leaned back against the cushion and withdrew my hand from hers so I could stroke the back of her neck and run my fingers down her spine. Stephanie twisted her neck as she enjoyed the caress and then squirmed as my hand moved down her back. The smile on her face told me all I needed to know. So, resting my hand on the back of the bench, I kept caressing the soft skin of her lower neck. "Ummmmm, that feels soooooo good!" Her whole body quivered and it seemed that the movement was caused by pleasure. "Don't stop... I like that." So do I.

Stephanie kept her hands on the table as her torso moved in response to my caresses along the back and sides of her neck. I could feel pressure from something touching the length of my right thigh and hip and then warmth. We were now next to each other, from shoulder to knee. Her knowing smile said that is what she wanted.

The waiter arrived with the main courses. It took two trips to bring the pasta side dishes that went with her shrimp scampi and my veal piccata. Sitting so close and eating was going to be fun.

After cutting several pieces of veal, I put my hand on her thigh and began to gently stroke the top of her leg. Stephanie slowly finished cutting a piece of shrimp and deliberately put it in her mouth. Then, she moved my hand to the inside of her upper thigh as if to say, stroke here.

After a few caresses, I continued eating and the conversation meandered from topic to topic, with no specific direction. Only the occasional touching of hands that resulted in mutual caresses were of any note. Being a fast eater, I was almost finished with my veal and halfway through the pasta, I slowed to let her catch up. My hand dropped to her thigh and I began to caress the top as well as the inside and Stephanie. As opened her legs slightly inviting my hand farther up. Before taking advantage, I looked over at her and was greeted with a radiant smile that said "please continue..." The pleasure of stroking Stephanie's thigh made it difficult to talk.

So after a few minutes of stroking the inside of her thigh, just above her skirt, I resumed eating, only to feel her hand on my leg. The same smile implied what is good for you is also good for me. The gentle movements caused my blood to rush to my head and I could feel the impact. It was very hard to concentrate on the conversation that is something that Stephanie, from the look on her face, already knew.

All four hands were back on the table and we continued to talk and eat, finally finishing the main course.

"Dessert?" I'm not a big sweets eater, but if Stephanie wanted some, then I wouldn't let her eat alone.

"Not yet... Let's wait awhile and think about it..."

"OK..." The tone in her voice told me that Stephanie was interested in something else. "Dance?" Our conversations weren't monosyllabic, but that is all that came out of my mouth. Her vertical nod suggested that I move out from the booth so that she could get up. I held her hand so that could get to her feet as gracefully as possible before she led me to the dance floor. The band had just started playing several themes from well know motion pictures, but my focus was not on the music, but on the beautiful woman standing in front of me.

As I led her around the dance floor, her eyes were just below mine and out of the corner of my eyes, I could see men at dinner tables admiring the woman in my arms. As we twirled and moved, we seemed to get closer and closer until our bodies were pressed together, my leg between hers and likewise. I could feel the throbbing in my groin that was being aggravated by the pressure from her thigh. It felt so wonderful.

I looked down as the music ended and saw a gleam in her eyes and before I knew it, our lips were touching. The smooth texture and warmth encouraged me to press a little harder. After a few moments, which seemed like an eternity, the music started and our lips parted.

"We'd better dance or we'll make a spectacle of ourselves."

Somehow we moved, but now her head was buried on my shoulder and each time she came up, we kissed slowly, enjoying the sensation. Coming up for air, we continued to move hindered only because it felt as if our bodies were locked together. I sensed she was tired of dancing so we walked back to the table at which time she disappeared toward the ladies room. Stephanie's shoulder length hair caressed the side of my neck and tickled my ear. And, pressing my cheek against her head, I could enjoy the pleasant scent that was a mixture of shampoo, perfume, body odor and sweat.

While she was gone, the waiter emptied the wine bottle into our glasses and cleared the table. And I took a quick trip to relieve myself. When I returned, the waiter had placed the dessert menus in front of our places along with the cart containing some of the items on the menu, discretely placed a few feet away. Somehow, the booth seemed much more remote and isolated than before. Maybe it was becoming our own little island. The dinner and dancing crowd was still there and I had no idea what time it was. Or, maybe the lights just went lower.

I stood up as she arrived and waved my hand weakly in her direction as she slid into the booth opposite me. Sliding right next to me, she held my hand. "Too much wine..." If it were me, I thought the bathroom trip to lighten the grip of the growing sexual tension. If I could feel it, I believed she could too... Or, was she just egging me on? Didn't know, but it the evening ended now, it could be considered memorable.

"Dessert?"

"Let's see what they have. Sometimes, their cakes are sinfully delicious." As if on cue, the waiter appeared.

"We have a dessert special tonight that is strawberries Romanoff. They are very fresh and covered with whipped cream that has a touch of liquor and cinnamon."

Never one to pass on one of my favorite desserts, "I'll have that." Stephanie ordered one of the fruit tarts and coffee. Me, I thought I would stay and nurse the wine and water.

"Enjoying the evening?" For some weird reason, I thought that was a good thing to say.

Stephanie lowered her eyes and looked up smiling. Her fingernails slid up my thigh, almost to my crotch. "What do you think?"

"I'll take that as a yes..." Stephanie was so close to me, I could feel the movement of her chest. I just looked at her and moved my face closer to hers as if just to touch her lips. But, I could see her mouth open slightly as our faces neared and it her tongue touched mine as they exchanged places in our mouths. We kissed deeply for a few seconds until we both sensed that someone was near. It was the waiter, uncomfortably waiting to put Stephanie's coffee on the table and refill my glass of ice water. My body needed the cooling sensation.

My head motioned to the dance floor and we headed there as if to seek some privacy. This time, Stephanie put both hands behind my neck and I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and pulled her to me. We danced slowly to the music, not stopping even when we kissed. This time, the kisses were deep and passionate. My thigh could feel the heat emanating from her loins and I am sure she could feel the same from me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the waiter standing by our table with two dishes, so reluctantly, we left the dance floor. Before I let her sit, we kissed. While eating, we exchanged knowing glances. The knowing was caused by the fact that we knew were turning each other on and were enjoying the process. The only question in my mind was who was winning the race. Was Stephanie turning me on faster than I was her. It was an enjoyable race of the best kind.

Dessert passed in flash. I paid the bill and sat back enjoying the company and view of the lovely woman at my side.

"What are you looking at?"

"You."

"What do you see?"

"A lovely, mature blond with a wonderful figure who is well preserved and very, very sexy."

"Thank you." The compliment was very well received along with the implied next move on my part. But I wasn't sure what to do, it is, after all, but it was time to go and see what the rest of the evening had in store for me, for us.

While waiting for the car, the lovely blond with the shoulder length hair holding my hand said, "Remember when we were talking about sports cars and how great they were to attract girls."

"Yeah." I didn't know where this was going.

"Ever make out in one?"

"Many times, but one needed to be a contortionist to do anything besides hold hands and lean across the drive tunnel to kiss... At my age, I would need a chiropractor to get out of the car if I tried to have sex in a two-seater."

"Who said anything about a two-seater..." The reference was to my four door rental car was obvious to her, but not to me. "I love moonlit walks and know a wonderful place to go. It is nice out. Interested?" I nodded in the affirmative and almost relishing the change in subject. Sounded like an invitation a man couldn't resist.

It didn't take long to get to the state park along the river. Only a few cars were scattered about when we drove in. We parked in a deserted corner of the parking lot where we could see the moonlit path and the reflection of the trees in the river. Off in the distance, was a small pond and the moonlight shimmered on the calm water.

We walked slowly along the path next to the river, sometimes holding hands, sometimes with arms around each other's waists. More importantly, each of us had different impulses as to when to kiss. Unlike in the restaurant, these were long and deep. Our tongues worked around each other's mouths, sometimes being sucked on by the other. On one occasion, I cupped her cheeks in both hands and slowly brought her face toward mine, first kissing the forehead, then each before joining lips. As I did this, her thigh pushed up into my groin and Stephanie's hands pulled my pelvis into hers and began to move.

Near the little man-made lake, we sat on a bench and Stephanie draped her legs across my lap while I gently stoked each of them, starting with the calves and moving up past her knees to her thighs. Neither of us said much, just enjoying the feelings of being together and the building passion. On one of my hand's forays up her leg, Stephanie slid one to the ground and took my roving hand and moved it farther up under her skirt. She sighed deeply as I touched her skin that was almost a surprise to me to find her wearing thigh highs. As I caressed the smooth, soft skin, Stephanie smiled at me and tossed her head back for a few moments. Under her skirt, I could feel the heat and humidity rising from her sex. Then, with an unexpected intensity, she moaned softly wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed me deeply. She was now, for the moment, the aggressor and then shifted slightly and dropper her hand to my lap as if to say, "my turn." I slid around to make it easier for her to touch me.

12