Louder Than Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It emerged that Desidéria was an expert in the rapidly developing computing industry, her deafness and lack of speech in no way hindering her mastery of binary notation and programming. After all, communication could all be handled on screen or paper, and Eduarda usually accompanied her on business trips to sign, if necessary. And the reason the couple were at this hotel was that they had an appointment that afternoon in the town. Which accounted for her being now dressed, like her mother, in a smart business suit, plain white blouse, hose and high-heeled shoes. No doubt there was a fresh pair of silky white knickers underneath.

9

I was packing my few belongings into a flight bag next morning, after breakfast, when there was a knock on the door. There stood Eduarda, elegantly be-suited, offering her hand to say goodbye. But there was an indefinable wistful air about her, arousing a faint suspicion in me. So, I kept hold of her hand, drew her into the room and closed the door.

'We want to thank you for your...kindness yesterday,' she said, 'It is not always easy for Desidéria. She has special...precisa, to find...satisfaction.' 'Precisa' is 'needs,' but 'satisfação' was obvious.

'But it was not kindness,' I said, 'It was satisfação for me, too, because I, too have precisa, because I have...desidéria.' Which, remember, is 'longing.'

She liked that and made to detach herself. But I held on and said, 'Eduarda, I think you, too, have precisa, and desidéria for satisfação.' Then I pulled her to me and kissed her.

For a moment she was shocked, or just surprised perhaps, and jerked away. 'Oh, but really, do you think this is...' Or words to that effect.

'Yes,' I said, 'I do think...'

'But Desidéria will be waiting for me.'

'No, she won't. She will understand,' I said, then kissed her again.

This time she kissed back and began to tremble a little. Shortly, I stepped away and began to undress her. Off came the jacket, hung over the back of the only chair. Off came the skirt, carefully folded over the jacket. She was in a full-length white slip, which I lifted slowly over her head, careful not to get tangled in her permed white hair, and laid it over the skirt. She was now in her white bra, and knickers over tights. She was also looking into my eyes with a rapt expression, as if unable to believe this was happening, yet overjoyed it was.

She was a less substantial version of her daughter, but still full figured. I turned her round to unlatch the bra, turned her back again and detached it. Her breasts spilled out and hung down, smaller and slacker than Desidéria's, but delightful for the puckering round the areolas that older women's sometimes have. The nipples and areolas were dark chocolate. I bent to lick them and she trembled more and drew in a sharp breath.

I stopped, knelt and slowly moved the knickers down her legs to her ankles and took off her pumps. She lifted her feet to free off the knicks. Behind the semi-opaque pantyhose, her dark pubic hair was compressed. I worked this last garment down and sat her on the bed to draw it off her feet. Then I stood her up again and turned her round. I had to see her bottom. It was smaller and not as firm as Desidéria's, but its slight slackness was moving, and I stroked it, kneaded it, kissed it. She actually giggled at the touch of my lips.

Without prompting she lay down on the bed and watched while I undressed, fluffing up her fuzz, smiling, uttering little oohs and aahs of appreciation as I bared my breasts and pussy.

I lay down and we embraced and began a long kiss. She wouldn't permit me to enter her mouth but relished our pursing up our lips to slither their inner surfaces together. She held her breasts up to me, however, to aid my sucking them, while the long, flaccid nipples slowly hardened. There was not, apparently, much sensation in them, for she gently pushed my face away, took my hand and moved it to rest on her mons. There, then, was the theatre of operations, and I was keen enough to enter it.

When I went to move down the bed to bring my mouth to bear, however, she held me close and it was evident that within this theatre manual operations only were the order of the day. Fine! I searched into the hair and wriggled my forefinger into her slit, seeking her clit. It was shy at first, hiding in the labial folds, but grew as I traced up and down the vulva, and she was soon flexing her hips up and down as the clitoral sensation built.

She held me more and more tightly as the orgasm approached, and, as it arrived she screamed in ecstasy, shuddered and moaned. I rested my finger in her crevice and we lay still a little. But then she began to raise her hips again and said, 'De novo, por favor.' Again, please.

My finger was happy to resume and it was not long before she screamed again and fervently thanked me. I did not withdraw that productive digit, and quite soon it was again busy, inducing another scream. She actually came five times, before saying, 'Suficiente.' No dictionary needed for that.

After a short rest, she put her had on my mons and probed with a finger to find my clit, which was not difficult, since my labia were open enough and the little knoblet hard. It was quickly receiving attention, and accumulating the preliminary glow for an orgasm. It was, however, a little sore from yesterday and that was inhibiting it. And Eduarda seemed to realise this, for she stood up, pushed me onto my back and rotated me ninety degrees, so that when she knelt between my legs and propped them over her shoulders she could bring her tongue to bear. That was the answer. A few licks and I came, not as explosively as the day before but warmly, cosily almost.

Eduarda was glad. I think it was a long time since she had last had sex with a woman. An impression confirmed when she said, 'Eu raramente fiz isso.' I have seldom done that.

'Mas voce gostou?' I asked. Did you like it?

'Eu amei.' I loved it.

'Eu amei,' I said, and we stood, embraced and kissed tenderly.

Then I took her into the shower and washed her. After that I dressed her again, and as I opened the door for her to leave I asked, 'Satisfação?'

She laughed, patted my cheek and nodded.

12