Louis Makes a Decision Ch. 06

Story Info
Louis meets his wife's boyfriend.
3.6k words
4.28
73.5k
17
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the sixth episode in a short series entitled "Louis Makes a Decision". If you have not read the previous five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

I had very mixed feelings about what was happening to me, but I decided to continue to obey Sarah. I wanted to see how all of this was going to play out. I also realized that I didn't know Dave. He was only part of my life because of his relationship with my wife. Being humiliated in front of a stranger seemed much easier to bear than being humiliated in front of a friend or a colleague at work.

I also had to admit that I've harbored secret submissive fantasies for years. This was actually a good opportunity to find out if I really wanted them to become realities

I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of pale yellow panties.

I went through the stack of new lace trimmed tee shirts that Sarah had recently purchased for me. They all had cute little sayings or pictures across the front. They were obviously designed for adolescent girls. I picked out a yellow one that had the words baby doll written across the chest in red glitter and put it on.

When I was done I returned to Sarah's bedroom. She was talking on the telephone. I knocked politely and then I stood in the doorway and waited.

Sarah looked up, saw me in the doorway and kept talking.

"Dave's coming over tonight, he's taking me to the University basketball game. We're using Louis's tickets."

"Yes, Dave's coming into the house for a drink before the game."

"Of course Louis is going to be home."

"Oh yes, he knows exactly who Dave is."

"Monica I intend to remove all doubt about that before we leave for the game."

"Yes, Dave is taking me to his place after the game."

"I certainly am."

"Honey I can't wait, I haven't been properly fucked in over two years."

"Monica, I have to go. The wimp is standing in my bedroom doorway. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know what happened."

Sarah put the telephone down and looked at me. "You may enter."

I walked into The bedroom.

"Stand over here."

I stood next to Sarah. My cock cage was on the table next to her.

"Pull your panties down."

I did as I was told."

Sarah slipped my cock cage into place, snapped the lock closed and put the key into her purse. After she was done she looked at me and said, "Turn around."

I did a quick turn for Sarah. She giggled, "Oh yes, this will do very nicely."

I looked down, the chastity cage made a large bulge in the front of my panties. It was obvious that I was wearing something hard on my cock and balls. Dave was certain to notice it. This was going to be a very humiliating evening.

"Go start preparing the appetizers for Dave and me. I assume there is plenty of scotch and beer in the house."

"I nodded, "Yes ma'am".

"We'll need the parking card from your car. When we get to the game we'll be using your faculty parking place."

I knew that Sarah planned to spend the night with Dave. I liked to go into my office early on Sunday mornings. It was a nice quiet time to get work done. I looked at Sarah and said, "I was planning to go into my office for a little while in the morning.

She thought for a moment and then she said, "Well I guess you'll just have to park in the student lot won't you."

"But that will give me a nine block walk."

She picked up her whip. "Exercise is good for you. Now go attend to your errands. I want to call Cassie before Dave gets here."

I went into the kitchen and began preparing the appetizers. I made mushroom caps stuffed with crab, miniature crab and shrimp burritos and ham and cheese rolls. I'm really not sure why I went to all the trouble of preparing three very fancy appetizers. I suppose I was trying to impress Sarah with my skill as a chef.

I was terrified that Dave was stealing my wife from me and I was desperately trying to find ways to win her back. But there was more to it than just that. Part of me also found the idea of Sarah taking a lover to be incredibly exciting. There was no question that my current life as a slave was painful, humiliating and very difficult. The nagging problem for me was that deep down inside I also knew that I was enjoying it.

While I worked I thought about everything that was happening to me. I was both afraid and curious to learn just how far Sarah was willing to take this little game that she was playing. The more I thought about it, the more it became clear to me that I wanted to find out. As I finished cooking, I made a decision. Tonight I was going to be a very compliant slave.

I was just putting the appetizers into the oven to keep them warm when Sarah walked into the kitchen.

I stopped and stared at her. My wife was astonishingly beautiful. She was wearing a thin white blouse that just barely concealed her ample breasts. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a brassiere. Her skin tight jeans and spike heeled pumps showcased her gorgeous rear end. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a pony tail and her makeup were perfect. Sarah was a breathtaking sight. As I looked at my wife I was overwhelmed with envy. I would have given anything to be in Dave's place this evening.

Sarah looked at me. It almost seemed as if she could read my mind. She laughed and said, "Suffer pussyboy, this wasn't done for you."

I obediently bowed my head, "Yes Ms. Raymond, I understand."

Sarah stared at me for a moment and then she said, "Really?"

I slowly nodded, "I will obey."

My wife continued staring at me for a long time. Finally she smiled and said, "Louise, I think this may turn out to be a very exciting evening. I am..."

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Sarah stopped in mid sentence.

"Well pussyboy, don't just stand there; answer the door!"

I ran to the front door. When I got there I stood for a moment and took a deep breath. I was absolutely certain that this was about to be the single most humiliating evening of my entire life.

I opened the front door. For the very first time Dave and I stood face to face with each other. I studied him for a moment. Dave was the classic macho male. He was about 6'3" tall and a little over two hundred pounds. The tight fitting knit golf shirt he was wearing accentuated his muscular frame. He was a little older than I expected. He must have been in his early to mid forties. Nevertheless he was in remarkably good physical condition. His rock hard stomach showed no signs that it might turn into a middle aged paunch. The light streaks of gray that ran through his long black hair gave Dave a very distinguished appearance. He was an extraordinarily handsome man. It was easy to understand why Sarah fell for him.

It was cold outside, but Dave hadn't bothered with a jacket. He was obviously a very tough man.

While I was examining him, Dave was doing the same thing to me. After a brief moment he shook his head, "Hell and damn, I do not believe this."

Behind me Sarah started laughing. "Oh it is true." She paused, "Louise aren't you going to invite our guest to come in?"

"Yes Ms. Raymond."

I bowed politely and said, Dave won't you please come in and sit down."

"Excuse me, but I don't remember anyone giving you permission to call our guest by his first name. I think for someone of your status, Sir would be a much more appropriate way to address him."

"Yes Ms. Raymond. I apologize Ms. Raymond."

"I forgive you Pussyboy, just don't let it happen again."

Dave walked by me shaking his head. "This is fucking unbelievable."

Sarah walked up to him, threw her arms around his neck and gave him a long passionate kiss.

When they were done she smiled at Dave and said, "Hi sweetheart I missed you."

Dave smiled back at her. "I missed you to baby."

My stomach turned over when I heard that. They were talking like old lovers. Hearing your wife call another man sweetheart is very difficult.

Sarah took Dave's hand and led him to the couch. "Sit down sweetheart, make yourself comfortable."

As soon as her boyfriend was seated Sarah sat down next to him. "Dave honey, what can Louise get you to drink. We have both beer and scotch."

Dave looked at me. "Bring me a bottle of beer." He paused and then he added, "Pussyboy."

Sarah giggled. "You heard the man Louise; get him beer and you can bring me a glass of pinot grigio."

She turned to Dave, "Honey, are you hungry? Pussyboy made up a very nice selection of appetizers for you."

Dave nodded, "Thanks, I could use a bite to eat."

Sarah looked at me. "Bring the appetizers as well."

I went into the kitchen, set up the beverages on a tray and carried it back into the living room. As soon as I walked through the kitchen door I stopped dead in my tracks. Dave and Sarah were making out on the couch. I suspected this was coming. I'd been bracing myself for it all afternoon. Nevertheless, imagining it and seeing it close up are two completely different situations.

I took a deep breath and walked into the living room. I set the tray of drinks on the coffee table and waited. Dave and Sarah ignored my presence and kept right on kissing. I wasn't exactly sure how I was supposed to act.

After a moment I said, "Excuse me Ms. Raymond, would Sir like me to pour his beer into a glass?"

Sarah broke off their kiss and glared at me. "Did anyone address you Pussyboy?"

"No ma'am."

"Then I don't understand why we were so rudely interrupted."

"I'm sorry Ms. Raymond. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do."

"Well now that we've already been disturbed, you may ask him."

"Sir, would you like me to pour your beer into a glass?"

Dave laughed. "No thanks Pussyboy, the bottle will be just fine."

I set their beverages on the table in front of them and went back to the kitchen. I prepared the tray of appetizers. It took me a few minutes to decoratively arrange them on the platter. Once I was done I picked up the tray and carried it into the living room.

I know that I shouldn't have been shocked by what I saw, but I was. Sarah's blouse was unbuttoned. Her large breasts were hanging free and fully exposed. Dave was fondling her nipples. It took every bit of control that I could muster to continue into the room and set the tray of appetizers on the coffee table.

As soon as I set the tray down, Dave grinned at me. "Hey pussyboy, you're a real stand up guy."

I looked at Dave with a puzzled expression.

He laughed. "I'm a titty man and your wife has great titties. I want to thank you for your generosity." He cupped both of Sarah's naked breasts. "It's really nice of you to let me play with these gorgeous titties."

Sarah shook her head. "Dave you don't have to be quite so crude."

He smirked, "Sorry babe, I guess I just got carried away."

He looked at me. "Louise, your wife has beautiful breasts. I want to thank you for allowing me to enjoy them."

Sarah was doing everything she could to keep from bursting out in laughter.

Dave held up Sarah's right breast. "Look at this pussyboy. This breast is magnificent."

He started to play with Sarah's nipple. "Look at this nipple. It's almost perfect." He pulled on it. "Look how long it is, it gets me hard just looking at it."

Sarah was laughing out loud and rolling her eyes.

"Hey pussyboy, wanna know what I'm going to do to your wife when we go to my apartment after the game tonight?"

I just stared at the floor. I had no idea how to respond.

He smiled at me. "I'm going to titty fuck her."

He looked at my wife. "Is that too crude babe?"

Sarah was laughing so hard that all she could do was shake her head.

"Do you know what a titty fuck is Pussyboy?"

I shook my head. I was being honest. I really didn't know.

"Well this must be sex education night, so I'll tell you."

He grinned at me. "I'm going to straddle your wife's waist, stick my big dick between those gorgeous titties, press 'em together and fuck 'em like crazy."

Sarah was now laughing so hard that she had her face buried in her hands.

Dave winked at me. "You ever do that to her Pussyboy?" He shook his head, "I guess not, you need a big great big dick to do that."

Both Dave and Sarah burst into hysterical laughter.

I was totally humiliated.

Sarah looked at me. She had a menacing smile on her face. "Pussyboy get down on your knees."

As I got on my knees Sarah said, "Louise I want you to watch this so that you understand exactly how things are going to be around here from now on."

She leaned over, unzipped Dave's jeans and took his cock out. He had an erection.

Dave's cock wasn't particularly long by pornography standards. It was maybe seven inches, but it was thick. It was the size of a flashlight. It was easy to understand why Sarah was excited about fucking him.

My wife smiled at me, "Pussyboy pay careful attention. After tonight, I don't want any confusion about how things stand between the three of us."

My stomach did a complete flip as Sarah leaned over and kissed the head of Dave's cock.

Sarah was just about to put her boyfriend's cock into her mouth when he stopped her. He picked up his bottle of beer. It was over half full. Dave drained it in two swallows, set it down and looked at me with a huge grin on his face. "Pussyboy, why don't you fetch me another beer before your wife starts sucking my dick."

Sarah turned to me. "Louise, you heard the man; get him a beer."

I stood up, scurried into the kitchen, got another bottle of beer and brought it to the living room.

When I handed it to Dave he winked at me and said, "Thanks Pussyboy, it was real nice of you to do that for me."

Dave took a big swallow of beer. When he set the bottle down on the table Sarah asked, "Are you ready now?"

He smiled, "I sure am baby."

Sarah looked at me. "Louise, I know this might be hard for you to understand, but this is what a woman does for a man when she's attracted to him."

My wife leaned forward and started giving her boyfriend a blow job. It took every bit of self control that I could muster to obediently kneel at her feet while she brazenly sucked another man's cock in front of me.

Sarah's eyes were closed. She was obviously enjoying this. Dave also had his eyes closed. It was apparent that he was enjoying this every bit as much as Sarah. For the next several minutes they both completely forgot about me.

Suddenly Dave gasped and his body jerked. Sarah started stroking his cock even more vigorously than before. I realized immediately that he was ejaculating into my wife's mouth.

Sarah kept sucking Dave's cock. When he started to lose his erection she let it slip out of her mouth and stood up. My wife walked over to me, grabbed my hair and pulled me up to my feet. Once I was standing Sarah held my head between both of her hands and pulled my face to hers. A small dribble of Dave's semen dripped from the corner of her mouth as her lips moved closer and closer to mine.

I knew what was coming. I'd already decided to accept it with grace.

Just as Sarah's lips were about to touch mine she said, "I have a present for you Pussyboy. Open your mouth and let me give it to you."

I obediently parted my lips.

Sarah kissed me and passed all of Dave's semen from her mouth to mine.

As she did this I heard Dave say, "Fucking amazing! I never would have believed that if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes."

Sarah broke off her kiss and turned to her boyfriend. "You owe me a steak dinner at Maguires buddy boy."

Dave shook his head, "Yeah, yeah you win."

Sarah grinned at him, "I knew I could make him do it."

I fell to my knees. I was totally humiliated. I was the butt of an obscene bet."

Sarah quickly buttoned her blouse while Dave zipped up his jeans.

"Baby it's 7:45. We have to hurry or were going to miss the tip off."

Dave looked at me. I was still on my knees. "Hey Pussyboy, thanks for your basketball tickets. They look like great seats."

Dave and Sarah hurried out the door. Just before she left my wife turned to me. "I'm going to spend the night at Dave's. I should be home some time tomorrow afternoon." She paused, "By the way, you were very well behaved tonight. As your reward, I left both the den door and your bedroom door unlocked."

I stood by the window and peeked out the curtain while Dave and Sarah got into Dave's car and drove down the street.

Once they were gone I took a deep breath and tried to relax. I still wasn't exactly sure how I felt about what had just happened, but there was no doubt that it was a very intense experience.

I went into the living room, picked up the glasses and dishes and brought them into the kitchen. Dave had barely touched the plate of appetizers so I warmed them up again, grabbed the bottle of pinot grigio that I'd opened for Sarah and carried everything into the den.

I set the food and wine on the table next to my chair, turned on the television and sat down to watch the basketball game. For the next hour I forgot about everything. I ate snacks, drank wine and watched the game. I had a pretty good time.

The University won the game by sixteen points. After the game ended I took a shower, watched the news, finished the bottle of wine and went to bed. I fell asleep quickly.

On Sunday morning I got up, made a pot of coffee and read the Sunday newspaper. This was the first time I really missed Sarah. Up until recently we had a regular Sunday morning ritual. We would sit at the dining room table together and read the New York Times. Each time we finished a section we would trade so that we could discuss what we were reading. We ate sweet rolls and drank coffee while we read. It was a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning.

Once we were done reading the paper, Sarah would find the crossword puzzle and read me the clues. We always solved the puzzle together.

That morning, as I sat at the dining room table solving the crossword puzzle by myself I realized that I missed my wife. I began to think about the events of the past few days. I was living a sexual fantasy that I'd dreamed about for years. I should have been wildly excited about what was happening, but I realized that I wasn't.

I pondered this question for the entire day. I finally understood that part of the problem was that I didn't like Dave. It wasn't because he was dating my wife, it was because he was a crude bully. He was the kind of person that I'd spent most of my life trying to avoid.

As I continued to think about all of this I also realized that Sarah had changed. This morning, I desperately missed the woman I married two years ago, but that wasn't the woman who left the house with Dave last night. The woman I married two years ago loved me. I wasn't so sure that the woman who sucked Dave's cock last night felt the same way.

This was all very confusing. I worried that feelings of jealousy might be clouding my perception. I wondered if I just needed time to get used to this new life style. It was after all, a very drastic change.

I finally decided to not do anything. There were still several days before my punishment was due to end. Waiting seemed like a good idea. I wanted my wife back. I wanted to find the woman I married two years ago.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers