Louisa and Lucia

Story Info
A tale of two tails.
2.2k words
3.78
18.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vampires don't exist, but you knew that already, didn't you?

What does exist are people with...lets call it talents. You see them everywhere but few recognize them for what they are, hell, most of them don't even realize it themselves.

Have you ever gone into a store and come out with things you never intended to buy? Ever been hustled by a con man so smooth that you don't realize how easy it was for him or her to convince you to part with your money? Ever listened to a really good televangelist? Have you ever been in a bar where a single person commands all the attention without even uttering a word? Ever been swept off your feet by someone? That's the kind of people I am talking about. There are many words and expressions for it, but I just call it the Talent.

Simply put it is the ability to directly affect others and, to some extent, make them do your bidding. We all have this Talent, but only a few can use it consciously. Love at first sight is a manifestation of the Talent as is charisma. I am one of the few that can use this ability at will.

I first discovered that I had the Talent when I was eighteen, not that I knew what it was back then. As most boys that age I fantasized a lot about women and spent a lot of time masturbating. Sometime after my birthday in early January I suddenly got very lucky with subjects for my fantasies. Girls happened to fall over and expose their panties, locker room doors would be ajar when I passed and mrs White who lived next door always seemed to forget to close the blinds when she was changing clothes. My life was good and things kept on like that. After a while I realized that if I was thinking about Nicoles ass she seemed to spend a lot more time around me. Nicole was this girl I really had the hots for, not a supermodel or anything but she DID have a very nice ass. She was a constant guest in my masturbatory fantasies. Of course, when Nicole, or rather her ass, spent more time around me I spent more time thinking about it and it got to be a self-reinforcing loop of some kind.

Without really knowing how it happened Nicole ended up stumbling and falling into my lap, smack dab on my rather substantial boner. I figured that she would scream and that my life would be ruined, but she looked very pleased and in no time at all we had plans for Friday night. Her ass was even nicer naked, but I wasn't really interested in Nicole, just her ass. We dated for a while, fucked a lot and then just parted ways when my appetite for ass á la Nicole was sated.

Other girls caught my eye and things went about the same way as with Nicole. I fucked at least a third of the girls in my class in the spring and summer of my senior year in high school and everyone of them was happy when we parted, no bullshit or tears or anything. A clean break and they were friendly afterwards. My friends were really impressed and wondered how I was managing this, what my angle was. I had no idea.

Freshman year of college was about the same, lots of girls, clean breaks and I started to wonder why I was so successful. Most of the time I didn't even ask the girls out, they asked me. I caught sight of a nice girl, or her ass, and she would ask me out right then and there. By Thanksgiving the girls even started to end the relationships just when I got bored, one girl even ended it just after I came for the third time on our first fucking session. (I wanted her to, I had had what I wanted from her.) Something was going on here, something I needed to understand.

I decided to be scientific about it and designed a nice experiment to test out what was going on. The logical thing was to make myself as unattractive as possible and see if my charm or whatever it was still worked.

Experiment #1

I figured I would start with something easy, like not showering. I spent a week going to the gym and working out twice a day. I never changed my clothes, never washed and used no deodorant. Then I walked up to a random girl on campus and looked at her like I usually do. Lorena, that was her name, wrinkled her nose, looked a bit uneasy and then she asked me if I wanted to go skinny dipping in the lake the same night. I was flabbergasted. We ended up in her dorm room fucking like rabbits for hours. I was still wearing my week-old t-shirt. Clearly something strange was going on.

Experiment #2

Smelling bad was apparently not enough. The next step would have to be altering my appearance radically. A friend of mine knew a makeup artist that worked on horror movie sets. When she finished (both the makeup and the blowjob she REALLY wanted to give me, hey who am I to object to a blowjob) I looked like a homeless guy. Once again I walked up to a random woman in the street and asked her for some change.

She looked at me, smiled and said "Why, of course, here you go!" and handed me some coins. Then she started to walk away, turned around and asked me "Do you want a blowjob as well?" with a big smile on her lips. She was obviously some kind of pervert. Oh, did I mention that she was a nun?

Experiment #3

Heres when things went a bit overboard. I decided that I should push the limits a bit. So, what can you do to really push it? Maybe dress up in blackface, wear a KKK outfit and go to the biggest black fraternity house on campus when they were having the biggest party of the year? I was convinced by then that I was invincible and that I somehow could charm anyone. I survived. In fact, I walked out of there with a stack of phone numbers and a grin on my face.

After some more experimentation I found out some of what I can do. Let me tell you about last week.

I was at the mall looking for some new running shoes when I spotted this gorgeous ass walking by. It was accompanied by a nice set of tits and the face wasn't bad either. She looked latin, in fact I found out later that her family was from Argentina. She wore jeans, a blue top and a pair of flipflops. Ordinarily I don't like flipflops but on her they were perfect.

I looked at her, caught her eye and smiled. Louisa, that was her name, came over and started talking. I thought a lot about her ass and she started to wiggle it a little bit where she was standing. I spent some time thinking on her tits and her nipples hardened slowly until they jutted straight out like bullets. She told me a lot about herself, like the fact that she was 20 years old, lived ten minutes away and wanted me to come over for a drink. Well, if a nice ass, I mean girl, wants to offer me a drink I must accept of course...

Louisa opened the door and asked me to come in. She was wiggling her ass around quite a lot and her nipples were still hard like rocks after twenty minutes. Her keys ended up in a bowl on the dresser by the door and her bag on the floor beside it. She looked uncertain so I started thinking about the drink she had offered. She closed the door and started walking towards the kitchen. Halfway there she turned and said "Oh, by the way, my sister Lucia is here as well. She works nights so she's sleeping right now. We have to be quiet". I nodded and started to think about the sister as well. A couple of minutes later as Louisa was pouring some vodka into a glass Lucia walked into the kitchen.

Lucia was...a vision. She was shorter than her sister by maybe two inches and had wider hips. Why on earth she was wearing a translucent raincoat over a sports bra and white cotton panties I have no idea, but it worked for me. It Really worked for me. I was hard so fast that my head started to spin from the sudden drop in blood pressure. She looked at her sister and said "Who is this guy and what is he doing here?" with a nod in my direction. I smiled at Lucia and Louisa and thought about how lovely they both looked. They smiled back and I could sense that they were both very eager to please me. So, I told Lucia my name and smiled at her while I thought about her lovely hips. She started to move around a little and bite her lower lip in that sexy, innocent way that only certain women can pull off. Louisa started to look a bit put off by the sudden appearance of her sister so I smiled at just Louisa (don't ask me how I did that) and she relaxed and went back to making our drinks while I talked with Lucia.

I eventually suggested to Lucia that she go back to sleep so she would be rested later. She shrugged, smiled and went off into her bedroom. She wasn't very happy about my suggestion, I could see that, but it was what I wanted so she did it anyway. Lucia was very eager to please.

Louisa brought the drinks and we sat down and sipped at the strange concoction she called a martini. (It wasn't really, but I didn't want to upset her.) We talked for a while, she told me more about herself and at my suggestion the conversation turned to her likes and dislikes. In a minute or so she was telling me all about her past sexual experiences and what turned her on. She wasn't really aware how much she told me, I made sure of that. Seduction works better with information, especially with girls like Louisa. I found out that she really liked having her pussy eaten (big surprise there) and that she loved being taken from behind.

When I felt the time was right I put my hand on top of hers and looked into her eyes. I started caressing her hand slowly, never breaking eye contact. She looked over at the couch briefly and I stood up, never letting her hand go, and walked us over to it. We sat down, close together. I started kissing my way up her arm, onto her neck and then her lips. She really liked this, she kissed me back with a fervor and started fiddling with my belt. I smiled, moved her hands lower and told her "Feel how hard you are making me". She gasped and blushed all the way down her neck.

I let her fondle me for a while, then I pulled down the straps of her top, releasing her very nice tits into the wild. I buried my face in them and started kissing my way up her front again. Louisa moaned and sighed as I pulled her top up over her head and threw it on the floor. We kissed again and as I started peeling off her jeans and panties Louisa began to really get into what we were doing. In no time at all we were naked, with Louisa on top no less. She was beautiful. I took in the view for a while, then I pushed her back onto the couch and buried my face in her pussy. She was wet and smelled lovely. I located her clit with my tongue and spent some time gently coaxing it out from its hiding place before inserting two fingers into her opening and fingerfucking her, accompanied by her moaning. After a couple of minutes of that I roughly turned her over on her stomach, grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my rock-hard cock. She whimpered as I fucked her from behind for what felt like an eternity. Louisa was dripping wet and tight. She came twice in quick succession still whimpering and moaning as I pounded her hard. Some time later it was my turn to come and as I spurted inside her she came hard for the third time. She moaned and writhed on the couch for a while before turning her head towards me with a sated smile and said "Please Sir, can I have another one?" I laughed, slapped her ass and told her that after that I might need some encouragement. She got a glint in her eye when I said that, turned around, pushed me back onto the couch and started "encouraging" me...