Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunlight shone directly through the window and right on her lovely mounds. She noticed I was staring at them and told me I could lick them after she fucked me. She threw her t-shirt in the same corner as my underwear and shoved her middle and index fingers into my wet pussy. She fucked me hard and hardly stopped. I kept my legs wide open for her and my hands grabbing the sheets. She was ravaging me and I loved it. When she released herself from me she licked all my cum from her fingers. I got up to undo her bra. I was facing her and put my arms around her to unhook it. I took it off and dropped it to the floor. I pressed my body against hers. One hand was on her back and the other was in her hair while we shared a deep, warm kiss. I pulled away from her lips and went to her neck. As I kissed and nipped at her neck she sighed in satisfaction. Both of her hands went under my t-shirt and were rubbing up and down my back. While satisfying her I kept thinking about how beautiful she was. I took in as much of her scent as possible - the faint sweet scent of female hormones. Suddenly she pulled away from me.

"I really have to go. I forgot about the time," she said.

I was disappointed, but I remember she said earlier that she had errands to do.

"I'll keep my promise," she said and smiled.

We put our clothes back on and walked down to her car. She gave m a quick kiss on the lips and got into her car. I watched as she drove off and wished we could have spent more time together.

I was back in my apartment and the afternoon sun shed its beams through my window and illuminated the wardrobe next to it. It had a positive glow to it but watching it didn't make me feel better. I felt empty now without her. I figured playing video games was a temporary solution as it was my favourite hobby. I played for quite a while and then I cleaned my room. It was about five in the evening when I checked my clock and decided to go outside on the balcony. I meditated for a bit and that was when I decided to write this memoir. She would later find it and read it. She would giggle and tell me that it's cute.

I spent some time writing and then proceeded to make dinner - mac and cheese. At eight she messaged me - "Hi baby" - she had never called me that before. I had asked her if she just wanted sex from me. After our first time, she never asked me, she just went into it. I felt that if I told her no, she wouldn't stop. But I liked it so far, and I couldn't tell if it was a good or bad thing. She replied with "Well, I'll tell you what I don't want from you - I don't want you running from me. That's all."

"What will you do if I run?"

"Find you and keep you. Like I told you in bed yesterday, I'm addicted."

I was a little scared. And a little turned on. But if things went sour, I would be terrified of her. I've seen a little of the crazy side of her in the conversations we had before we met. I didn't mind it then because I had a crazy side too.

"Do you still want to see me?" she asked me.

"Yes, but please ask me before we do anything sexual," I told her.

"Alright baby. I miss you already. When can I see you again?"

I was on vacation and didn't go out often so I was basically free all the time.

"Whenever you can."

"I'm picking you up tomorrow at 6pm. I'm taking you out for dinner. Anywhere in mind?"

"I've been feeling for a burger."

"That's it?"

"Yes. I know a place that has just what I want."

"Alright. I'll take you there."

The messages ended there for the night.

I woke up at 10 the next morning. I got breakfast at a taco place near my apartment building. I wondered if Louise liked tacos. She was a hearty eater so I guess she did. I only ate when I was hungry and when I did eat it would always be a rather small amount.

I did a couple things that needed to be done for the day and relaxed until I had to get ready for 9. I wore what I usually wore: jeggings and a t-shirt.

Closer to the time, she messages me and told me she would be there in five minutes.

I got down and waited for her. She came a bit earlier than I expected. I got into the front passenger seat of her BMW. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt and jeans.

She gave me a quick kiss and asked for directions, and then pulled off. After five minutes we were on the highway in surprisingly light traffic. She had one hand on my thigh and the other on the steering wheel.

She tightened her grip on my thigh. She was getting me wet.

I loved being with her. I liked night drives for the lights and they look against the blackness. And I liked experiencing it with her.

"Are you hungry?" she asked me.

"Not really."

I like street food. I knew she did too and she pretended not to.

"Are you getting something from there too?" I asked her.

"Maybe."

We reached the strip lined with food carts. It was Friday night, so it was busy. There was a variety of food - mainly fried food. We both ordered beef burgers and stood near the food cart waiting. This one of the larger food carts that offered more variety than the others, they even sold pasta. There were several other people waiting for their food. We were facing each other.

Her face looked young and innocent. She was young on the inside and although she was in her late thirties and not wearing makeup tonight she looked somewhat like teenager. She looked like a teenager and adult in one. Her white t-shirt enhanced her youthful glow.

She said to me, "I want to kiss you in front of all these people. I want them to know how much I love you."

"Louise..."

"I love you Kristen."

Her voice and facial expression was softer.

She cupped my face with her hand. I thought she was really about to kiss me but then the woman at the food cart's service window called our numbers and we went to collect our burgers and pay.

We walked back to the car with our food and drinks. We decided to eat in her car. "Did you really mean what you said?" I asked her. "Yes, I wouldn't lie to you," she said. When we finished our burgers she asked me what I wanted to do. I wanted her to take the lead. "Whatever you want," I said.

"That burger wasn't enough. I want to eat you," she told me.

She moved a strand of hair from my face. "Will you let me?" she asked. I nodded.

I was lying on my back on her bed. My legs were open and she was kissing the inside of my thighs. She kept all her clothes on and I was completely naked. She was slowly kissing and nipping until she reached my folds. She did the same there and started to use her tongue as well. I felt her tongue sliding and I shivered. She stuck her tongue inside my vagina and moved around while my nipples got harder. My wetness was seeping onto her tongue and into her mouth. She released her tongue from inside of me and licked every outer crevice a few times, slowly making her way up to my clit. She licked and kissed my clit until I orgasmed. It was slow and long, one of the best I've had. My heart was racing, because of the orgasm and because she was looking at me and smiling. She put both her hands on my breasts and was fondling them. "Stay here with me tonight," she said, in what almost sounded like a whisper.

"I'm not busy tomorrow."

"Good."

"Let me touch you."

"I prefer to do the giving, but since you want to..."

She pulled her pants and underwear off and I ate her out. But instead of licking her to orgasm I used my fingers to rub her clit, and fast. She was moaning loud, her legs shaking, her eyes rolling back. It took a few seconds for her to reach orgasm. Her moans and body moved like jolts and when she stopped she was breathing heavily. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, impressed. "I loved that! My husband could have never made me feel like that," she said through gasps. I smiled, proud to have pleased her. I bent down and started kissing her. She put her hand at the back of my head and stroked me. I felt the hot air coming from her nose and I felt even closer to her. When we stopped kissing I looked at her nipples poking through her t'shirt. I didn't get the chance to lick her nipples in my apartment that day. She took off her t-shirt and lay down again. I circled her areola with my fingers. I then covered them with my mouth, sucking and licking. When I finished we both cleaned up.

"Are you sleepy now?" she asked me.

"Yeah."

"Me too."

It was half ten, and we decided to go to sleep.

I fell asleep faster than usual, as her bed was so comfortable.

I woke up the next morning with her arms wrapped around me. She was still asleep. It was 6am and I decided to sleep some more. I woke up an hour later to see her up and putting a robe on.

"Good morning sweetheart," she told me.

"Good morning."

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah."

"I'll be making breakfast. Come out when you're ready."

She put a similar robe for me on the bed. It was black and made of silk, and shorter than hers. A bit too short. She told me her son left for the beach with his cousins. So I didn't have to worry about anyone else seeing me in this super short robe that was a little above half my thighs.

We had tuna sandwiches and juice. When we finished we were leaning on the fence of the verandah, looking out. The view included most of her town and the highway. I'm sure she had the biggest house in this part of the country.

We weren't talking much. Then she asked me, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was a bit taken aback. I never had a girlfriend before, all the girls I had feelings for had rejected me. I liked Louise. I was supposed to be happy, but I just wasn't feeling it.

"I don't love you, Louise."

"You don't have to."

I didn't love her, but I wanted to, so I told her yes.

End of Part 1

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Series Info

Similar Stories

Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
My Best Friend's Mom She falls for her best friend's mom.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
The Seduction of Bobby's Mom Erin sets her sights on Bobby's mom and gets the prize.in Lesbian Sex
Teen Turns: Boyfriend's Mom Sweet teen virgin is seduced by her boyfriend's pretty Momin Lesbian Sex
More Stories