Louise Again

Story Info
Sex with an ex takes a couple into the open.
6.5k words
4.54
28.9k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xiab
xiab
11 Followers

While some people tout make-up sex as being the best, for me sex with an ex tops it. Louise and I had a great little romance. It started with wild, adventurous sex but after the fires cooled we found we had didn't have enough in common to sustain a relationship. When we parted we agreed that it had been time well spent.

We met as her marriage was ending. Up to the time Louise got her divorce, she hadn't thought much of herself as a sex object. She had always compared her body to her tall, willowy sister. In contrast Louise had a stocky build. At 5' 1" she was wider and much shorter than her sibling. Regardless, she looked fine in clothes but naked she looked amazing.

She was only now beginning to realize the potential in her own lusty body. She was a toe-head with hair that became white blonde in the summer. Her full breasts sat high and prominent with nipples that seem to protrude from anything she wore. Her flat belly descended into a naturally small triangle of dark blonde pubes. On the flip side, below her tiny waist, she sported a cute, round, turned up ass.

I was not Louise's first post marital fling. That honor went to a young hunk, whom she supervised. It was with Robert she first realized the power of her sexuality. He was a full foot taller than Louise with an athletic appearance, much like the guys her sister had always attracted. The time spent working with her gave him an opportunity to get to know her and appreciate her hidden assets. She confessed to me that even if she had not already been getting a divorce she still might have had a hard time resisting his advances.

During their brief fling he thoroughly ravished her. He had her talking dirty during sex, flirting with some exhibitionistic sex, and he deflowered her sweet little butt.

When we met several weeks later, she was hungry for more and open to all my suggestions. Our first date turned into a marathon sex session feeding off our mutual appetites. At my prompting she soon detailed every aspect of her fling with the Robert and was turned all over again by reliving it. My excitement was obvious and it inspired her to reveal the thrill of working along side him every day flirting and playing grab-ass at every opportunity.

I picked up where Robert had left off, getting her to push the envelope. One night at her apartment complex parties raged in surrounding apartments on the balcony just outside her window. By accident or not we ended up fucking on a couch beneath the window. People came and went inches away. Their voices were so loud it was like they were in the room with us.

"I don't think you'd mind it if they were in here with us," I said. She responded with coy grin. At that I reached up and gave the rod on the blinds a quick twist. Strips of light shot across her naked, sweaty torso. Her eyes widened in shock but she made no move to cover herself. The revealers' shadows blinked by. We continued fucking and even swapped positions so she was almost face to face with people outside. It was a rush even though in the dark living room were never noticed.

At other times the sex would get a little rough. I would hold her hands above her head, rendering her helpless as I pinched or nipped at her all over, or as I spanked her bottom bright red. And she loved being contorted into every imaginable position to reveal herself to me.

One night I had pinned with her ankles above her head. After nipping at her soft round butt I ran my tongue up and down her crack, tickling her asshole for a brief second. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her hands grip the sheets as she gasped. I repeated this move a couple more times then drilled my tongued deep into her asshole. For a second I thought she was coming but it was just the thrill of experiencing analingus for the first time.

For the next few nights we continued manual and oral anal play until one night she halted the proceedings. Muttering "I can't take it anymore." She reached into her night-stand. When she turned back, her hand was glistening with lubricant. Louise greased my stiff cock. Then she rolled over and offered me her ass. It was my first trip down this path but she confidently guided me into her tiny hole. In to the hilt she pushed back with every thrust of mine while she finger herself beneath. Ass fucking became a regular part of our sexual repertoire.

On a weekend trip we stopped at a liquor store to get a nightcap to have in our room. She waited in the car. Walking passed the magazines, one full of erotic stories caught my eye. I started skimming it. I must have gotten a little carried away because the next thing I knew Louise was reading over my shoulder. "Buy it" she said startling me.

We spent the evening reading stories to each other, adding fuel to our excitement. Reading aloud to each other, the stories made us more courageous about expressing our fantasies out loud. For the first time she actually said how much she would like to be watched fucking and I told her how exciting it would be to make her wish come true. Over the next several weeks we shared various scenarios in which our fantasies would be fulfilled to our mutual excitement.

It was just turning to spring and we were experiencing the first warm days since we had been together. I had been going to the local nude beach for several years. Actually, it wasn't too local. It was 90 miles away. This would be the first summer that I would find myself in a relationship during the summer since I had first been to a nude beach. I had always envied the couples I saw walking up and down the beach having shed all their inhibitions.

In the months leading up to summer I mentioned going to the nude beach several times. She would giggle at the idea of public nudity but not say yes to going. That she also never said no told me that she might be titillated by the idea. So, I continued to mention as often as I could without becoming a nag.

Eventually I suggested we get away for a weekend and told her of a seaside motel. It was in the vicinity of the nude beach I visited but that went unsaid. She knew the area so it was up to her ask the obvious question.

At the motel, while unpacking I said, "Let's hit the beach." She pulled her suit out of her bag. "Uh, uh, you won't be needing that." She looked at me and I shook my head. Reluctantly, stuffed it back into her bag.

Putting on a brave face, she grabbed her beach towel and declared, "Ok. Let's go."

As we walked along the beach and came upon the first of the nude sunbathers she immediately became an unabashed voyeur. "Geez," she said glancing at me with a smile of amazement. She continued walking as in a daze.

I found a place at the fringe of the main crowd. It looked like a good place for a first timer. Within ten yards of us to our right was another couple, somewhat older, obviously veterans nude sunbathing. Ten yards the other way was a single man who reminded me of myself when I used to come alone. He wore only dark glasses and was reading.

We spread our towels and I quickly stripped. She smiled at me, a little surprised at how fast I had become naked. With a deep breath she pulled off her top. She stood without modesty and slowly folded her blouse. This was the easy part for her. Louise's breasts were exceptional and she did not appear at all shy about exposing them.

She was more hesitant unbuttoning her shorts. Reaching for the button on her shorts she muttered "Geez, I can't believe this." The shorts and panties dropped to the ground exposing her blond pubes to the sunlight for the first time. She quickly squatted to put her shorts in her bag and from that position laid down, on her back.

I took notice of the single man who was obviously watching her. Both halves of the couple were watching more discretely. I could not tell if she was aware of her audience.

I reached over and kissed her. She met me with an open mouth obviously quite turned on. Her hand went to my hip pulling me to come closer. Aware of the etiquette of the nude beach (which had a tenuous standing with the law), I was doing my best to stop my cock from growing to its full length. I pulled back. She knew why and laid back again, immersing herself in the experience. A soft breeze caressed her nakedness.

Since Louise was fair skinned she had to apply some lotion, right away. After a few minutes she sat up and I immediately looked to the the single guy. He was laying on his stomach now reading or he could just as easily be staring directly at her from behind his sunglasses. She began applying the lotion to her face then worked her way down her torso.

At fist she passed quickly over her breasts but in the end returned to them. Even I who had seen her apply lotion many times became aroused as she worked the oil into them. Was it my imagination or was she spending longer than necessary on them? I could see her nipples shrivel beneath her touch. She put the bottle down and rubbed them with both hands, squeezing and pulling on them before turning onto her stomach.

She asked me to do her back. I began with her lightly freckled shoulders. When I reached her lower back I hesitated but decided it was within beach etiquette to continue and also rub her her pert butt. As I did I lingered there getting in a couple of healthy squeezes that I am sure were noticed by the single guy and the male of the couple. My pinky even slipped between her legs at which got a grin from her. I quickly did the back of her legs before falling face down on my towel to hide my growing erection.

She rolled onto her back again. I raised my head on one arm. Before me her hard nipples jutted skyward. My eyes roamed down her flat belly to her pubes. Although trimmed they were long enough to flutter in the breeze and through them I could see the single guy looking back at us.

I felt years of inhibitions fall away. It was sinking in. I was finally naked on this beach with my lover, for all the world to see. It felt like the intimacies, previously only shared in the bedroom were now being shared with the world. I felt unbelievably sensual and later she would tell me the same.

Still safely on my stomach I thought more about our public nakedness. A couple strolled by equally naked, holding hands. They looked our way. It was easy to imagine what they might look like fucking. I thought how easy it would for people to imagine Louise and I doing the same.

Now, it seemed no a big deal if we were to actually to engage in the act of lovemaking in the plain sight of anyone who might care to watch. I leaned over and kissed her and she kissed back passionately. It was all I could do not to touch her in an intimate way.

After a while I asked if she wanted to go into the water. She hesitated. The walk from the towel to the water meant quite a bit more exposure and there were many more people now.

It was another hour before she finally agreed to go in. We swam out to where she could barely touch bottom and she clung to me. "This is great," Louise said smiling broadly. "I was a little overwhelmed when we first got here but I'm glad you brought me."

Instinctively we both felt safe to make out. Beneath the water she wrapped her legs around me. It was easy to slip inside of her. With my back to the beach I asked her if people on the beach could tell we were fucking. "I don't think so," she said in a faint voice.

I said, "Well, I'm sure the people up there certainly can, nodding in the direction to the handful of people that always seemed to be voyeuring from on top of the bluff above the beach. Her eyes focused on them as we continued our brief fuck. We could not stay engaged long as the waves knocked us around.

After a while Louise got cold and wanted to return to the towels. I chose to stay in the water in part to watch her walk out. It was a beautiful sight to watch my shapely lover emerge from the sea naked. As she did, at least three guys at different places around the beach openly inspected her. They feigned disinterest but watched her all the way to our towels. I could feel their lust for her. I had to catch several waves before my excitement subsided and I could join her on the beach.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully but with much pleasure from watching Louise's nude form laying next to me and watching the many passersby admiring her. She enjoyed the sights too commenting on all the different body types, male and female.

Back in the motel we showered together. It was a relief to finally give full reign to my excitement. It was a wonder to stand in the shower soaping her. I consider that her nakedness only hours before had been private and was now something quite public. Still damp we fell onto the bed and made love passionately until dark. We had a very late dinner.

We returned to the beach the next day for an equally sensuous time and then headed home.

In bed at home I asked what it was like for her to be naked to the world for the very first time. She described her initial excitement at see all the nude bodies. She couldn't believe what a sensual experience it was. She thought it was the greatest place on earth as she first walked down the beach. But as we spread out our towels she began to get nervous realizing that she was about to join everyone in their nudity. I thought she had put blinders to enable herself to get naked but she said was of every single guy who eyed her. She told me how the single guy nearby us never took his eyes off her when undressed. She was doing her best to put aside all of her inhibitions while she applied the sun-block and somehow, the time she finished, she was enjoying his gaze. If she was putting on a show for him, he was not the only one enjoying it.

"So when did you start getting turned on?"

"I was never not turned on from the moment you told me to put my suit back into the my bag."

"It's funny," she reflected, "In some ways it was no big deal to be naked. I mean, it's so natural you forget that everything is showing. But then there are moments, you can't help but think about it and it becomes a little overwhelming. I mean, at times I got so turned on I couldn't stand it. Sometimes guys would look at me and I would not think about being completely naked. Then there were other moments when a guy would look at me in the same way but I would feel like I was displaying myself for his pleasure and it would make me a little dizzy. I guess it's a big head game."

We returned to that beach several times that summer, often at her suggestion. She expressed frustration at not being able to find some way of fucking on the beach and more than one once initiated an embrace that aroused me. However, she admitted that if they allowed fucking it bring out all the perverts. "But, there are times" she said, "I almost wouldn't care." And I almost believed her.

One evening we stayed at the beach later than usual, having fallen asleep. When we awoke no one was within 50 yards of us on either side. She took advantage of our being nearly alone and she rolled on top of me. I was quickly hard and she grasped my cock and put it between her legs. I rolled us back onto our sides and grabbed her ass. I pulled one butt cheek aside and exposed her asshole to pussy with the head of my cock peeking out between. She gasped but responded by moving her leg higher onto my hip and rubbing herself against my hardened member. The she asked if anyone was watching. Sadly there wasn't but when I fingered her she came quickly.

"What would you have done if someone was watching?"

"The same. There was nothing I could do. I was too far gone. I just wanted to know."

After going to the nude beach she became much more comfortable about her body. In fact, she rarely wore a bra any longer. The only time she did was to work and family events. Besides, her breasts sat firmly on her chest, not calling obvious attention with a lot of jiggling.

As a result of liberating her breasts we had one of our more exciting moments. It occurred during a long day trip. We stop at a quick-mart for some drinks. While I stayed in the car she jumped off to get drinks wearing shorts and one of her smaller t-shirts. It had been a hot drive and she was relived to be in the cool store for a couple minutes. The second the cool air touched her skin her nipples pop up. They did so at the slightest provocation anyway. One step into the freezer aisle at the market and they were at attention.

This hot day there was a line in the quick-mart. And it took quite a while for her to check out. Three junior high school aged boys came out of the store ahead of her stocked up with junk food.

"Oh my god," exclaimed one, "did you see the titties on that blonde, shit!"

"Fuck, yeah! I thought they were going to pop our of her shirt."

"They didn't have to," said a third, "you could see right through it."

""Naw."

"Yeah-huh." chimed in the third kid. "You couldn't see the dark circles through her t-shirt?"

"No way." They argued as they walked passed me.

"You missed it then, man." said the first.

When Louise returned to the car I checked out her still erect nipples. And yes, dark circles were apparent around them. I waited until we were in bed that night to tell her that little story. She he lay there quietly for a few minutes.

"Yeah, I remember them," giggling softly. "They seemed a little squirrely. I didn't stop to think why." She fucked me with renewed energy that night and repeatedly asked to pinch and twist her nipples. Occasionally after that, as we fucked she would say "Remember that day at the quick-mart?" and I would recount the experience, always to the same effect.

The most daring thing we did while together occurred during the holidays one year on our way to a Christmas party. She was wearing a little cocktail dress and not much else. Just before we left the house she got a call from her boss who wanted her to bring something they had been working on to the party to give to him. She had left it at her office but it was on the way to the party.

Arriving at the deserted office parking lot she said I should come up because it might take her a while to print everything out. Down the hall from her office we ran into the janitors whom she greeted by name.

Inside of her office was a small reception area with a high counter. I had been there before and never failed to imagine the times she had fooled around with her assistant behind that counter. I remembered one time in particular.

A customer came in who she thought to be quite hot. She had confessed as much to her assistant. The customer had a particularly involved problem. She called Robert over for his opinion. He came up behind her and gave his advice. As the continued to talk with the customer Robert slipped his hand up her skirt from behind. She almost burst out laughing. It wasn't until he slid his hand inside of her panties from the top that she began to get turned on. He rubbed on cheek then another before sliding one long finger down her crack. She did her best to keep focused on the problem at hand. She could feel a tingle in her nipples as they hardened and became apparent through her thin bra and blouse. She became aroused to the point that she wanted to just lay her head on the counter and let both guys have their way with her.

At long last the customer left. The second the door closed Robert slid a finger into her from behind, she fell forward on the desk and started coming.

After the last of her spasms she turned and lightly slapped his cheek. Trying her best to be angry said "Fuck you." But then they both cracked up. "One of these days, I'm going to hide under the counter and give you a blow-job while some hot chick flirts with you."

I looked at staff pictures tacked up behind the desk. I noticed the picture of her assistant with his arm around her. I asked, "Are you sure no one knew you guys were getting it on?" and pointed to the picture.

xiab
xiab
11 Followers
12