Louise Submits Ch. 02

Story Info
Louise begins her submissive journey with Amber.
6.4k words
4.46
66.8k
42
8

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers

We got in her car and she started driving back to the town and my car. I was praying she would give me clothes to wear before we arrived at the school parking lot so I could dress.

Once we started driving, Amber said, "Now, open those legs and start playing with your cunt, but don't you dare cum."

I had no other choice right now, so opened my legs and started playing with myself. I hated the word she used for my pussy. I didn't like the word 'cunt' at all, but for now I had to listen to what she says.

Once I started playing, I asked, "Amber, I thought you were having a difficult time with the problem we had to solve. I always saw you with your tablet and it looked like you were having a hard time. You would write and then stop like you were confused."

She laughed and said, "No Louise, I had finished my problem on the second day. What I was doing was making up rules for you to follow once I had you as my slave. We will go over them later once we get to your house."

"What do you mean by rules Amber?" I questioned.

"Well, to start with, when we are alone you will call me Mistress. In public and in class you may call me Miss Amber." She told me.

"I don't like that idea. Maybe we can talk it over." I said.

"No talking, except when I allow it. Now you have just broken the only rule I have given you and you will be punished for it. Remember the bet we made. You are my slave!" she almost yelled at me.

I was shocked she would treat me like this. I am an adult and her teacher, but she is treating me more like a child. I thought for a moment for a quick reply, but I did make the bet and I lost.

So, to get better control, I said, "Yes Mistress, I understand."

"That is much better. We will discuss more rules once we get to your house." She told me.

We drove in silence the rest of the way and it wasn't long we were in the school parking lot and I was figuring she would take me to my car, give me my clothes and then we would go to my house, since she said we were going there.

But, she didn't do what I figured she would do. She stopped just inside the entrance and looked at me. At first, she said nothing and I was afraid to talk. I was also nervous, not knowing what she would be doing or have me doing. So, I just sat there naked waiting.

Then she spoke in a very harsh voice. She said, "Now that you have managed to break a rule, and argue with me, you need to be punished. I won't tolerate insubordination from you. I own your ass and you will learn that I will always win."

I nervously said, "I understand Mistress. I will do my best to obey."

"Very good slut. Now, your punishment. Get out of my car. Take your keys and purse and walk to your car. Once there, get in and drive back to me. I will follow you home." She ordered.

I couldn't walk through the parking lot naked, even if it was Saturday and no one would be in school. I would be out in the open naked as the day I was born. She didn't even allow me shoes.

I said, "Please, let me have my clothes back. I can't walk out there naked. Please Mistress."

"Don't push me slave. Do as I say or it gets worse." Amber told me.

I could get out and run, trying to get away from her, but then she had some pictures of me with that old man. I was naked sucking his cock. She could show them to everyone and I would be fired. Or, I could do as she said and hope no one sees me. Then maybe I could figure out how to get out of the bet I had made without doing anything else.

My choice was to do as she said. I opened the door and stepped out. I looked back into the car and she was smiling at me. Then she said, "Do as I say and things will get better for you. Now walk slowly to your car. Don't run."

I closed her door and started to run, but then I thought if I did she would make things worse for me. So, I slowly walked to my car. I had to walk all the way across the parking lot and if anyone had been in school, they would have seen me. Or if anyone pulled into the lot, I had no place to hide. I had to hurry, but she wanted me exposed for a little longer. That is why she said go slow.

I finally made it to my car and jumped in as soon as I got it unlocked. I didn't want to drive through the city naked, but at least I wouldn't be out in the open like I had been in the parking lot.

Once in the car, I took a deep breath and started the car. I drove to where she was parked and pulled up beside her. She said, "I am following you home. Don't try to escape from me. Go slow enough that I can keep up, but not so slow you draw attention to yourself. Wouldn't want the cops finding you driving around naked."

I said, "Yes Mistress. In case you lose me, here is my address." I handed her a paper with it written on. I didn't want to give it to her, but she would find out eventually and she still had those pictures and video of me.

I started driving home. I was naked and so scared. I didn't have tinted windows and even if my tits are small, they would be seen by anyone looking. I just hoped it wasn't a cop who saw me. I would never be able to explain to the school why I was driving around naked.

If I told them I had bet with a student, I would be fired. Hell, I would be fired for exposing myself in public. I could not win this one and I was sure Amber would not stick up for me. She would lie about everything, I just knew she would.

I drove the speed limit all the way home. I tried to avoid all the heavy traffic and I was lucky it was Saturday. Not a lot of people on the roads. I finally got home and pulled into my drive way and opened my garage door. I drove inside and just as I got inside, I saw Amber pull in behind me.

She jumped out of her car and joined me in the garage before I had a chance to close the big door. But, she allowed me to close it so I wasn't seen. Then we went into the main part of the house.

Once inside, Amber said, "So, my new slave, are you ready to begin your new life?"

I said, "No I'm not. This is not funny. I would never do this to you. I was not going to do anything with you if I won. So, you can just forget doing anything more with me."

She laughed and said, "Well, Louise, that is not going to happen. You see, when I made this bet with you, I had plans for you and I'm going to see them through. Now, I think we need to begin. Where is your bedroom?"

I said, "My bedroom is down the hall, but we don't need to go there. What plans do you have for me? I don't want to do this."

"Well, we do need the bedroom. I want to be comfortable while you make me feel good." She said as she started toward the bedroom.

I just stood there as she walked away. I had no idea what she meant by I would make her feel good. Maybe rub her back for a while. I just didn't know.

Then she said, "Come along slave, we have things to do."

I followed her to the bedroom and once inside, she stopped and asked, "Have you ever had sex with a woman before Louise?"

"No and I'm not going to start. Now this has gone far enough." I told her, expecting to get her out of my house. But it didn't work that way.

"My little slave. What don't you understand about belonging to me. You will do as I want, when I want, with whoever I want. I own your naked ass." She firmly stated as she began to undress.

I watched her getting naked in my bedroom. She got her blouse and bra off and I saw her tits for the first time. They were bigger than mine and had big nipples. I had big nipples too, but hers looked bigger. Then she slid out of her jeans and panties. She stood before me naked. Her pussy was completely hairless and I saw the lips protruding from between her legs. She just looked at me for a moment. Then she sat on my bed.

"Come to me slave. You are going to lick my pussy and make me cum. I know you won't be any good at it, but you will learn just how to please me. It may take some time, but you will learn." She said to me.

"Please, I have never done this before. I'm not gay. I wouldn't know what to do. Please don't make me." I begged.

But, all Amber had to say was, "You will learn to eat my pussy. Just get down to it and lick it like you like to be licked. I won't judge you this first time."

Well, I guess I had to do it, so I went to her on the bed. She laid back and spread her legs and I got a good look at what a pussy looks like for the first time. I mean, I know what a pussy looks like, but never saw one from this angle before. I leaned in and got the smell to start with and it smelled good. Kind of like I smell when I masturbate.

Amber just laid there, but took my head in her hands and guided me into her pussy. I was between her legs and about to taste my first girl and just knew it would not be the last time. I figured out, she was a lesbian and didn't want guys, just other girls.

I stuck my tongue out and tasted her slit. It wasn't too bad. I had tasted myself before because I sometimes lick my fingers clean after I play with it. She tasted almost like me. Then I started licking her and figured it wasn't too bad at all.

I started getting into it and licked her. I found her clit and sucked it between my teeth and bit it just a little. She moaned as I did that and pulled my head into her more. I continued making love to her and I finally got her to cum in my mouth. I was quite proud of myself.

Once she pushed me away and had composed herself, she said, "Damn, you are a pretty good pussy licker. You sure you never ate a girl before?"

I said, "No, and I really don't want to do it again."

"Well, slave, you will do it more and quite often. In case you hadn't figured it out, I like girls more than guys, so you are going to be licking my pussy a lot." She told me.

I had nothing to say. I knew I wouldn't be able to talk her out of it. So, I figured until I can figure out how to get out of this mess I'm in, I will do it for her. At the very least, it will be over at the end of the term.

Amber sat up and said, "Now, we need to see what kind of clothes you have. I do hope you have some that I can make you wear. If not, we will go shopping for what I like and YOU will buy them."

All I could say was, "Please, I can't afford new clothes. I just want to wear what I have."

Amber laughed and said, "Well my little teacher slave, if you have what I like, then you won't have to buy more. But if not, I don't really care if you can afford them or not. You will get what I want."

I didn't say anything else. She had it all figured out and I thought she must have been thinking of this for a long time. It wasn't something a girl would just come up with because she lost a bet.

She stood up and said, "Now, before I check out your clothes, I need a tour of your house. I need to see everything so I can decide where I will play with you. Don't leave anything out."

I started to tell her to get out and leave me alone, but before I could say anything she said, "And before you try to argue with me slave, remember, I have the pictures of you sucking that old cock. But I also have a nice video of you walking through the school parking lot naked and another of you eating my pussy. So, unless you want them out to the public, you will do as I say and keep your mouth shut."

I just looked at her in shock. She took a video of me walking naked and eating her. This cannot be happening to me. I'm not that kind of girl. I was brought up different. All of this is not right. I should never had let her bet me to start with and let her take control of me.

As we started to leave the room, Amber noticed my big fluffy robe that I love to wear around the house after the day is done. She told me to stop. I did as she said and turned toward her. She had my robe in her hand, holding it out toward me.

I thought she was going to let me slip it on, but instead she said, "Put this on me slave. I need to stay warm and this looks so comfy."

I almost lost it, but knowing about what she had on me now, I did as she said. I took the robe from her and helped her put it on. I even tied the sash so it wouldn't open to show her naked pussy.

Once I had it on her, she said, "OK, the tour now. Let's start in the kitchen and I want every drawer and cabinet open so I can see what you have to cook with and maybe what I can use on you."

I slowly walked in front of her. I was still naked and she was wearing my nice fluffy robe. I took her into the kitchen and showed her all my appliances, opened all the cabinets and drawers for her to look at.

We got to the last drawer and she reached inside. She said, "This is perfect." She pulled out a wooden spoon and held it up in front of me.

Then she said, "Turn around slave."

I turned with my back to her and then suddenly had a sharp stinging pain on my left ass cheek. But then, I felt the same on my right cheek. I screamed and my hands went to my back side. She had hit me twice with the spoon and it hurt. I had never been spanked before, not even as a child.

I spun around and looked right at her. I said, "What the fuck was that for?"

She just smiled and said, "Just to show you I own you and I'll do it again any time I want. Now let's get the tour over with. I still need to check out your clothes."

I couldn't say anything. She has those pictures and videos of me and now I have a sore ass. I started toward the living room and noticed she was still carrying the wooden spoon. I tried to stay a little farther ahead of her now.

We got to the living room and she had me explain everything about the TV, dvd player, stereo and all the furniture. I didn't know why she wanted me to tell her about the things, but I did as she wanted, all the time thinking about how to get out of this mess.

Then she said, "Very good. We can watch your videos later and it will look better on that big TV. I am so happy you got one with the internet connections. Now I can just use my phone to connect and we can watch your naked ass walking through the school parking lot."

She wasn't going to let me forget she had the videos of me doing things for her. And now she told me we were going to watch them, which I really didn't want to do.

But, I continued the tour of my house. I showed her the laundry room, the basement, the spare bedroom and my office. Then it was back to my bedroom. I had to open all my dresser drawers for her and then the closet, which is a big walk in.

Once I did that, she said, "Slave go get me some garbage bags. I need to pack up the things you won't be allowed to have, but don't worry, I won't throw them away. At least I won't throw them away unless you piss me off."

I couldn't say anything. I couldn't think of anything to say. How dare her go through my clothes and tell me that she might throw them out if I made her mad. An 18-year-old telling a 32-year-old what to do. It just wasn't right. But, I went to the kitchen and got the box of black trash bags and when I returned, she took them from me.

I stood there naked in front of her. She still had my nice fluffy robe on and I was getting mad at her. She acted like she owned everything. But then, thinking back to the bet, I agreed to let her own me and everything I do. So, this is my fault. I never should have bet.

She looked at me and said, "Come with me slave. I don't need you watching me."

She took me to the living room and opened the curtains over my big picture window. It was starting to turn dark out, so it was hard to see what was outside. And I knew no one could see in since there were no lights on in the living room.

She then said, "OK, slave, I want you to stand in front of your window facing out. Spread your legs and put your hands on your head. I don't want you to move until I come back for you. Do understand that my little slut?"

I was getting angry now. I was not a slut and I was not about to stand there in front of my window naked. I usually keep the drapes closed and am always covered. Now she wants me naked in front of the big window with the drapes open.

I started to tell her to fuck off, but she said, "Don't even think about telling me no. I have the videos and pictures. Now, do you understand me slut?"

I didn't want to, but said, "Yes Mistress I understand."

I stepped to the window and positioned my body in front of it. I spread my legs a little and put my hands on my head. But she wasn't happy and using the spoon again, she slapped my naked ass 2 times saying, "Open those legs more. I want that hot little cunt visible in case someone walks by."

I did what she said and thought, I'll just move once she goes back into my bedroom. Then when I hear her coming back, I'll stand back up like she has me now. She won't know. At least I thought she wouldn't know.

She started to leave and turned back to me and said, "And don't think about moving away while I am in the bedroom. I have a camera on you and will know if you do."

Damn, that ruined my plans. I just hoped no one would get close enough to the window to see in. It was dark inside and outside, so it would be hard to make out what was in my window unless they were right up near it.

But, as she walked out, she turned the overhead lights on. It was like I was in a spot light now. Dark outside and bright inside. Damn, I would be seen from the street if anyone looked toward my house. What could I do.

Amber left the room and I stood there waiting. I couldn't see anything outside, but I am sure anyone walking or driving by could see me. Naked in front of my window with my legs wide apart. Everything I had would be seen. I hated Amber right now.

I could hear her in my bedroom. I heard drawers closing occasionally since I had already opened them. I heard my closet doors being shut, then reopened and clothes being moved. I wondered what she would leave for me to wear. I couldn't wear some things to school because they were to risqué. Some were to short and I even had a few that if I wore them, my ass cheeks would hang out. I don't even remember why I had them. But, I knew they were in my closet. I had slacks, shorts, skirts and dresses. I also had some pretty sheer blouses that I would have to wear a bra with. That is unless I wanted others to see my tits and big nipples. I was getting embarrassed just thinking about all the clothes I had.

I have no idea how long I stood in front of my window like that or how long it was before she came back out to the living room.

She scared me when she spoke to me. I jumped and covered my body the best I could. She said, "Wow Louise, did I spook you. Get back in place and don't move again. You will be punished later for moving."

I got back to where she wanted me and I said, "I am sorry, but you scared me. It was so quiet and I didn't expect anyone to say anything to me. Please don't hurt me."

She laughed and said, "Well, maybe I'll be nice to you this time. I have all your clothes separated. Now we need a place to store them so you can't dig them back out when I'm not with you. If I remember right, there is a separate room in your basement with a door on it. I saw nothing in it. Do you have a lock for it?"

I said, "I don't have a lock on it."

She smiled and said, "Well, do you have another lock someplace we can use?"

I told her, "Yes, I have one in the garage for my tools."

"Good, go get it and then you can take all your things downstairs and lock them up. How many keys do you have for the lock?" She questioned.

I said, "There are 2 keys for it. I have one in my purse the other is in the kitchen on a hook."

"OK, go get the lock and bring me both keys. Don't want you cheating." She said.

I went to my purse and got the key out, then to the garage. I got the lock and when I walked back in, she was waiting. She had gotten the key from the hook and held out her hand for the other one. She also took the lock.

Then she said, "Now my little slave go to the bedroom and get all those bags. They will be locked up. You don't have much left to wear, so we will go shopping tomorrow to get some new things. Get busy and I'll order us a pizza."

bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers
12