Louise Submits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I didn't say anything. Instead, I just leaned in and licked her some more. I don't know why I am doing any of this, but it turns me on to be told what to do. And, I was wanting to please her. It seemed like she knew me very well.

The movie continued and I kept licking her juicy bald pussy. Here I was naked in a public movie theatre, licking one of my student's pussy. How low can I go to humiliate myself? I didn't want to bet with her, but something made me do it. Now, I am trapped and for some reason, I enjoyed what I was doing.

I made Amber cum 3 times during the movie. Each time, she would grab my head and pull me in tight to her pussy. I almost passed out because she held me so tight and I couldn't breathe. But, just as I thought it was over, she would push me back, hold my head away from her until she settled down and then brought me in closer to her pussy. Each time, I just licked some more.

Right near the end of the movie and just before the lights came on, she had her last orgasm and this time she really let go. I got a mouthful of her hot cum as she squirted into my mouth. I had to swallow it all because she had my head in her hands holding me tight.

As the lights were coming back up to bright, she pushed me away and said, "Get dressed slave before someone sees you."

I grabbed my clothes and quickly got them on. It was hard because I couldn't stand up. If I had stood up, I would have been seen. So, it took more time to slip my skirt on. The blouse was no problem. Once I was dressed as best I could be, I sat in the chair next to her. I wanted to wipe my face off, but had nothing to do it with.

We just sat there while the theatre was slowly emptying. I watched all the people leaving, but Amber just sat there. I don't know, but I think she might be having a problem standing up. After all she just got off 3 times while I ate her out.

But, she finally said, "Wow slave, that was so hot and good. I will have to do that again. You are becoming quite a good pussy licker. And you will get a lot more practice this term. Now, let's go home."

I wondered what she meant by home. She doesn't live with me and I don't live with her. So, what is she saying by going home. I didn't ask because I was afraid of what she might tell me. I followed her out of the theatre with her cum still on my face. I probably smelled like pussy.

Once in the car, Amber turned to me and said, "Louise, I must say that I never thought you would do everything I have told you to do, but I now see that I was right. You are very submissive and need someone to guide you and I am the one to do just that. Do you agree?"

I thought about it for a moment, wondering if I had always been this way. Thinking back, I had been. I never made my own decisions. I always went to someone else to help me make a choice. It was either mom and dad, my sister or a teacher. When I college, I had a roommate who would help me. So, I guess Amber was right. I needed a firm hand to tell me what to do. I never thought of anything sexual like this before, but now I see I do need it.

So, I answered, "Yes, I think you are right. I have always had others help me with tough decisions and have never really done anything without someone else pushing me. So, I am a submissive person."

"So, you want me to control you all the way, don't you?" Asked Amber. "That will mean our time together will go past the end of the term. If you do want this, take your clothes off right now."

I just sat there, not sure what I wanted. I did enjoy tonight with Amber, but wasn't sure I wanted to do more for her. Could I let her control me for the rest of the year? Could I do everything she wanted me to do? Who else would see me like this? So many questions went through my head. I couldn't afford to be caught by anyone. I couldn't be exposed to anyone. I could lose my job. Maybe go to jail. My mind was a complete blur of questions, but while I was thinking, I was unbuttoning my blouse.

I was shocked when she spoke again. "Well, my teacher wants to be a slave for a long time."

I looked down at my naked body. I don't even remember taking my clothes off. I didn't want to be a slave at all, but here I was doing just what she wanted me to do. I had stripped naked in her car and it wasn't even one of those orders that she gave once she had me trapped. I kind of did it all on my own. Maybe I did want to be owned by a student. Maybe I had always wanted this to happen.

She started the car and drove toward my house. I was naked sitting in the passenger seat next to fully clothed girl who was almost half my age. How and why was I doing this.

As we drove, Amber spoke to me again. "So, you have just agreed to be my slave for the rest of the year. Once I graduate, I'll release you. Is that what you want Louise?"

I said, "Yes Mistress." But don't even know why I said that. I didn't want to be a slave at all. But I agreed with her.

"Very good." She said, "Now, I need to revise some of your rules. I said you must call me Miss Amber in school. Well, let's change that a little. You will still call me Miss Amber, but you will also call all females, Miss and their first name. The guys will be Mister and first name. Understand that slave?"

I said, "Yes Mistress Amber, but please don't make me do anything with any of them."

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that." She told me. "I will protect you. I won't make you do anything that you don't want to do. And before you say you don't want to do anything, I will remind you about the limits you set for yourself when we made the bet."

I had to agree with her. I didn't think I wanted to do anything and I did set limits. But I was still getting turned on when she made do these things. Here I was naked in her car because she told me to strip. I felt I had to do whatever she told me to do and when I did, I got that special tingle in my pussy.

Amber interrupted my thoughts again when she said, "Now, along with the rules I gave you, I want you to start calling your pussy a cunt. So, tell me what you have between your legs."

I looked at her and didn't want to say that nasty word. It took me a long time to say pussy, but using the 'C' word was not right. I couldn't say it. I just sat there staring at her.

She said, "Slave, that was an order you have to follow. I want you to tell me what it is. Now, say it."

I still didn't want to, but said, "It is my c-c-c-cunt."

"Much better," she said, "I want you to practice saying cunt. So, until we get to your house, I want you to say, 'I have a cunt'."

I didn't start right away and she reached over and slapped my face. It hurt and I reached up to my face. How dare her hit me. I was going to hit her back but she stopped me.

"Don't even think about striking back Louise. Remember, I own you now and can do as I wish. And right now, I wish for you to say what I told you to say." She informed me.

I cried, but said, "I have a c-c-cunt. I have a c-cunt, I have a cunt".

I continued saying it until she pulled into my driveway. That is when she stopped me and said, "OK, my slave, get out and go into your house. You will stay naked until I see you in the morning at school. Be there early unless you want everyone else to see you naked. I will give you some clothes for the day once you arrive. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes Mistress."

It wasn't real late when, and there was a chance I would be seen naked in my driveway, but I figured if I hurried I could hide behind the trees.

Just before I got out, she said, "And I have an assignment for you tonight. I want you to sit down and write 100 times, I am a slave to Mistress Amber and I have a cunt."

I saw her giggle. A student giving her teacher homework. I didn't say anything because it excited me. I don't know why, but my pussy, sorry my cunt, was dripping wet. I knew I would do whatever she wanted me to do.

Then she added, "Make sure you bring it to school in the morning. I will grade it and let you know how you did before you can get dressed. Oh, and don't shower until tomorrow morning. Good night my slave."

I got out of the car and made a dash for cover before I could be seen. But then realized I did not have my keys to the house with me. I stood behind a bush and watched as Amber threw my purse out the window. It landed out in the open and I knew I had to get to it somehow.

Amber drove away, leaving me alone and naked in my front yard. I snuck out to grab my purse and made a mad dash to my door. I let myself in and was finally all alone. But I was naked and had to stay this way until I could get something to wear from Amber. And that would be at school early in the morning.

I got a glass of wine and a tablet. I sat at the table and began to write.

'I am a slave to Mistress Amber and I have a cunt'

'I am a slave to Mistress Amber and I have a cunt'

I wrote these 100 times and when I was done, I crawled into bed and fell asleep smelling Amber's body because the sheets never got changed after she slept here last night and her pussy juice was all over my face.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12